(Topic ID: 80904)

+++ New Look for the AC/DC STT cannon mods and available.

By HemiOrange09

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HemiOrange09
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

23-591.JPG
22-880.JPG
21-448.JPG
20-868.JPG
IMG_20140215_173641_546.jpg
IMG_20140215_173509_520.jpg
IMG_20140215_173424_633.jpg
IMG_20140215_173354_752.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to post a few pictures of a NEW look for the Shoot to Thrill cannon mod that Matt and I build together. Matt came up with a new paint job for the cannon and I really like this new look. It's a rustic look and I have already pre-sold some of these, but Matt is making more at I post....So if they sell out, just shoot me a PM and I will add you to a pre-order list as well.

Here is the link to my website to order them.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/product/category=4730922&id=21791862

Also I will be offering another production run of the Total Rock Concert mod. I have some Pre-orders as well of these and I want to offer it to anyone that would like one.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

IMG_20140215_173354_752.jpgIMG_20140215_173424_633.jpgIMG_20140215_173509_520.jpgIMG_20140215_173641_546.jpg

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I dig it. Will the mod include the led flasher strip for the cannon diverters like the last version?

Yes, the LEDs will be exactly the same as the other cannons, but with the new look.

The website shows out of stock, send me a PM if you would like one and I can open up the website for a pre-order of this new look.

Thanks,
Steve

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I believe I am on that list for the TRC mod already
New cannon looks real,I like it.
Dan Horne

Yes I have you down for a Total Rock Concert (TRC) mod I have set aside some cannons for these pre-orders and I will start building them next week. Yes these new version of cannons will be included with the TRC mod.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I have a canon on order from you….can it be this one??

Yes you will be getting one with the "New look"... I sold out of the ones that I had in stock, but I am having more made and I opened up my website for PRE-ORDERS on the next batch of them. There will be a wait for one, but as soon as I get them in stock I will ship them to you ASAP and you will be guaranteed to get one from this next batch.

Sorry for the wait, these are hand made and hand painted, which takes time.

Steve

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Wizcat:

Jeepers creepers. Just saw the price. I'm still after the unpainted ($6) version of this plastic cannon if anyone has a link to that.

Are you are referring to is the Chinese toy?... But here is what I have learned from trying to get them to work and why Matt and I offer these.

The one that Matt and I make is designed to fit the machine, not modified to fit. The Chinese toy has to be altered a lot to fit and only mounts with one screw and has problem, it moves around on the machine which causing issues. I know, I converted several of them at first . Matt re-designed the cannon allowing for 2 screw to secure it to the machine, this solves this issue...Plus custom paint job, a cover for the assembly that is exposed, interactive game LEDs inside the cannon with harness, zip ties and pictured step-by-step directions for installation, with a link to a YouTube video showing you how to install this hand custom made mod into your machine.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

+1 for Hemi and Matt's version. I really like mine. I wish I waited for this version though! Lol!

Quoted from dug:

Dang that looks sweet....

Thanks... it is something that Matt came up with and yes they're sweet, better then the pictures show.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Steve I am in for one for the next batch-Thanks

I opened up the website to take orders and this will be "Pre-orders" on the next batch, they will be coming soon.

Thanks,

Steve

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

I love this mod. Is this design different than the first one? Is there a way to center the cannon barrel?Thanks
Harry

No, this is the same design, just a new look. The reason that it is not completely centered is the plastic on the sides would be too thin and can break from an air ball. We would prefer not to have issues with the cannons breaking in the machines, but this is still a GREAT mod for AC/DC.

Thanks for the question,

Steve

1 week later
#21 6 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Payment sent Steve. I also got some other stuff on your site. Will they be sent out separate or do I have to wait until the back ordered cannon comes in? Also would like to warn future owners to make sure back of cannon has good clearance from the plastic. Mine had a slight drag and I got lazy and never adjusted. Tail of cannon ended up breaking off. Like the new version and my cannon whels spokes were also banged up so I guess it worked out for the better.

I was planning on shipping everything together, if that is alright with you.

4 weeks later
#24 6 years ago

Just wanted to give an update... All pre-orders have been shipped or are being shipped out today. I have these in stock and available to be shipped out within a day or the same day.

Thanks everyone that placed your pre-order on them,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

These look so real its amazing. I ordered one last week and I guess my impatience got the better of me. I just emailed you Steve asking for the status and then jumped on Pinside and read your post. I will just sit back and happily wait for it to arrive.

No Worries.... Yours was shipped out today, just check your email for the tracking numbers and directions.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

4 months later
#31 5 years ago

I have these Shoot to Thrill cannons back in stock if anyone would like to purchase one for their machine.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside