1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5783 (resized).jpeg
    5784 (resized).jpeg
    thumbnail-6 copy 2 (resized).jpeg
    15454322805781014348945 (resized).jpg
    1E430E5E-CA8B-4422-A69B-01897BE71F54 (resized).jpeg
    KIMG1233 (resized).JPG
    KIMG1221 (resized).JPG
    KIMG1216 (resized).JPG
    14512 (resized).jpeg
    KIMG1213 (resized).JPG
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    DP-Pro-Cabinet-LF (resized).jpg
    thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    KIMG0718 (resized).JPG
    KIMG0719 (resized).JPG
    7006 (resized).jpeg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 months ago

Set those puppies to 3 balls. 5 balls is costing you $ and needless additional wear & tear.

Guardians would be a good addition for #4.

#52 10 months ago

The majority of people are not as good as our Pinsiders. I want the average Joe to have a good time and it insures 1.00 per game (2.00 for 3 games) is worth it with 5 ball. Winning a game on X-Men and IM seem to be difficult. I have them set to automatically increase after a person wins a game. That way a good Pinsiders can't win games all day. Thank you for coming and playing the games. I'll need help paying for DP. I just cleaned and waxed the games today and try to keep them in top shape. Deadpool should be arriving next week.

#53 10 months ago

On IM, extra ball starts at 29 million I believe and will increase win a player reaches that score

1 week later
    #54 9 months ago

Deadpool arriving today. Just getting everything set up. I need help paying for it, so all you pinball junkies come on in.
    840 E Main St
    Grass Valley

KIMG1213 (resized).JPG
    #55 9 months ago

Smart move. Still no DP in the greater Sac metro area.

"If you build it, we will come...."

#56 9 months ago

Just arrived, I can't set it up until my son gets back in a couple hours

14512 (resized).jpeg
    #57 9 months ago

did the box get trashed in transit or is that how you open your games haha

#58 9 months ago

There was a scratch on the box and I needed to open it a little to check for damage. Everything looks really good.

#59 9 months ago

There was a forklift mark or something.

KIMG1216 (resized).JPG
    #60 9 months ago
    Quoted from trk12fire:

There was a scratch on the box and I needed to open it a little to check for damage. Everything looks really good.

gotcha!

was hoping you were so excited for your first nib you just tore that bad boy open like a beast

#61 9 months ago

We'll I did, kind of haha. My son won't let me open it until he gets here. He doesn't know how tough that is.

#62 9 months ago

Hey trk12fire,

My brother and I were at your place over the summer. Games played really well! We're just over in Chico. I'll drive to GV soon to check out your DeadPool. Thanks for your enthusiasm for the hobby! Love what you're doing.

#63 9 months ago

Thank you Sir. I appreciate it.

#64 9 months ago

Had a great time tonight. If you get there early tomorrow there might be some free games left.

KIMG1221 (resized).JPG
    #65 9 months ago

And Deadpool is way better than I expected. It's the best game at the Cinema in my opinion.

#66 9 months ago
    Quoted from trk12fire:

And Deadpool is way better than I expected. It's the best game at the Cinema in my opinion.

Congratulations!

It's my favorite game as well... of course, it's my ONLY game, but now I'm splitting hairs (a friend and I do have an Eight Ball Deluxe on order from HEP, but that's not in our possession yet).

You've now got four great pins there in Grass Valley. Looking forward to getting up there again.

#67 9 months ago

Chico is a bit of a pinball desert. We’ve got three good games in three separate locations: GB, Stern Star Wars and GOT. This new development in Grass Valley is exciting for us.

#68 9 months ago

The Indy 500 isn’t bad over in Chico.

#69 9 months ago

To help celebrate the arrival of Deadpool, all machines will be on FREEPLAY ALL DAY TODAY 12am to close. I need to prove I can bring in business to the theater and cafe. Please come join us.

#70 9 months ago

Only request is to please purchase some food and drinks at the cafe.

#71 9 months ago

We had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming.

KIMG1233 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #72 9 months ago

Updated code and new speaker lights.!

1E430E5E-CA8B-4422-A69B-01897BE71F54 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #73 7 months ago

Friday Night, new .97 code update for Dead Pool! Grass Valley Sierra Cinema.

15454322805781014348945 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #74 6 months ago

Thinking about putting Stellar Wars in the theater as a temporary machine, while Iron Man gets powder coated.

thumbnail-6 copy 2 (resized).jpeg
    #75 6 months ago

Do It! I would be interested in hearing how an older machine does against the newer Sterns. My GF's family lives around there. I have to stop by if/when I am in the area. I have been following this thread for a while. Glad you are still doing this.

4 weeks later
    #76 5 months ago

Anybody have time for a 7pm tournament tonight?

3 weeks later
    #77 5 months ago

Hey trk12fire!
    I stopped by the theater a few weeks ago on my way back to Roseville and got some time on all your games! Great Line up, loved Deadpool! How are they doing making money on location? I just ordered Munsters Pro to put on location at a really busy sandwich shop in Roseville, just testing the waters, Ive never had anything on location the only other game I have ever owned is a GnR thats never leaving my house! It should arive this week!

#78 5 months ago

Please tell me or PM me your Roseville Sandwich shop? I'll be eating there the day Munsters goes live.

#79 5 months ago
    Quoted from jkleinnd:

Please tell me or PM me your Roseville Sandwich shop? I'll be eating there the day Munsters goes live.

Agreed, where's the sandwich shop? I'd liked to try out Munsters. Additionally, I just use the money to upgrade and buy new machines. It's worth it for me. I now have a fun place to play with my friends. No money goes to my pocket.

#80 4 months ago

It is going into The Sandwich Spot! My goal really the same! Not so much to make money, but to have a place everyone can enjoy, I can take my kids, its 5 mins from my house and maybe it payes for itself after a few years. There is a perfect nook for a few games, to replace a broken foosball table that serves little purpose. I am also on the lookout for a sligtly used GOTG and maybe a Street Fighter arcade. There was a slight delay on shipping but it looks like it will arive early this coming week and I will have it set up at my house install a bill acceptor, and break it in before I take it over there. I will post the exact date in advace to let everyone know, A as soon as I get it.

#81 4 months ago

I would put it in the Sandwich Shop asap, while it's still exciting and new.

#82 4 months ago

I'll be updating the Deadpool code in about an hour.

#83 4 months ago

The new Deadpool code is awesome. Lots of changes. Can't believe Stern actually made the machine even better!

#84 4 months ago

Sweet, ill definatelly be up there soon to check it out!
    My Munsters Pro is going live on location tomorrow at The Sandwich Spot in Roseville, Ca! Come by sometime for some Munster Madness and some delicious sandwiches!

#85 4 months ago

Just played Munsters today jaketime81 played like a new game out of the box

Thanks for bringing it over there

#86 4 months ago

I can't wait to check out your location trk12fire I'm in Roseville and use the pinball map frequently updating locations

Alex aka AWL CCPL

1 month later
    #87 3 months ago

I might be selling X-Men Pro and buying a Multi-Arcade. Anybody have experience with these?

1 month later
    #88 57 days ago

X-Men has been sold and Multi-cade is in. We'll probably buy a Defender too. Then an older style 4th pinball machine. Thank you to all the people who have stopped by and have helped me develope the cafe.

#89 57 days ago
    5784 (resized).jpeg
    #90 57 days ago
    5783 (resized).jpeg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9,000.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 89.00
    $ 15.00
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
    Project Pinball Charity
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    £ 58.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 26.50
    $ 199.99
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 140.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 169.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 109.99
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside