Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Elicash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I just put a fresh lineup of games into The Connection at the UMC on campus. (There was just a South Park previously). The Connection is the only bowling alley in town, and they've got beer, (10ish) pool tables, and some video games.

The current lineup is: WOZ, IJ4, MET, Fish Tales, and I'll be adding one or two more in the next few weeks. May end up doing regular tournaments or leagues there, but that's TBD for now.

The Connection is all ages, all the time, and the hours are
Sunday: Noon-11pm
Mon-Thur: 10am-11pm
Friday: 10am-12:30am
Saturday: Noon-12:30am

Or if you can't remember all of that, it's open at least noon-11pm on any given day of the week. The hours change during holidays when school is not in session, so you might want to ask me or call ahead in late December & early January.

I want my games to be playing 100%, so if you ever notice anything that is not working, or could be playing better, please shoot me a PM. Also, if you hate Super Bands, then you're in good company. I'm using only Titans or regular rubbers going forward.

#2 8 years ago

Awesome stuff!!!!! Congrats on the new spot and THANKS for keeping location pinball alive in Boulder!

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome stuff!!!!! Congrats on the new spot and THANKS for keeping location pinball alive in Boulder!

Thanks man - let me know next time you're out here so we can play.

#4 8 years ago

will do. Likely in Jan or Feb will shoot out for an extended weekend.

Make sure you put the new spot on pinside map and pinball map.

2 months later
#5 8 years ago

I added a Game of Thrones Pro last night. It's the only one in Boulder, so go check it out. Having a welcome party / tournament next Sunday 2/21. 7pm. $5 entry. WPPR points. 100% payout.

Also added PayRange to all games, meaning you can credit up the pins with your smartphone. Pretty helpful since they don't have a change machine there (but you can get quarters from the desk if you prefer).

#6 8 years ago

Good operator bump.

2 months later
#7 8 years ago

Ghostbusters just arrived! Played a few games thought it was *awesome*.

I had no idea it was arriving today, but there is still a launch party happening Saturday April 30th. 6:30pm. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/252704955069630/

#8 8 years ago

Nice! is the GB at the Connection or Press Play?
edit: NVM its at Press Play, was confused cause this thread was for the Connection

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Nice! is the GB at the Connection or Press Play?
edit: NVM its at Press Play, was confused cause this thread was for the Connection

Oh. I got a little excited. Yes...Ghostbusters is at Press Play - I totally posted in the wrong thread.

#10 8 years ago

wow! I may stop in tonight. Having dinner in boulder with my wife. Am yet to try GB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-location-boulder-co-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.