By MustangPaul

1 year ago

Stats

• 380 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 64 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 157 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A7A11C54-B1F3-4B9B-A5B0-3B1E0E047E69 (resized).jpeg
    0E9D0426-A087-4BDD-91C6-D3966C5E20F2 (resized).jpeg
    20171114_202953(1) (resized).jpg
    20171113_225913 (resized).jpg
    dialed in shooter housing light up (resized).jpg
    20171112_150235 (resized).jpg
    20171112_150427 (resized).jpg
    20171112_150440 (resized).jpg
    20171112_150449 (resized).jpg
    20171030_112813[1] (resized).jpg
    20171029_113103 (resized).jpg
    20171029_113225 (resized).jpg
    20171029_113219 (resized).jpg
    20171029_113034 (resized).jpg
    20171029_113021 (resized).jpg
    20171029_113008 (resized).jpg

There are 380 posts in topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 24 days ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

How much do these leg light ups cost?

They are $85 per kit (2 legs) with Free shipping in the lower 48, they are Plug-n-Play for Stern games with the Molex 12/5v plug under the shooter rod in the cabinet. Each kit comes with 4 of my exclusive Super Tough leg bolt washers as a Free gift. As you can see from Ipierrics picture they do light up some from my mod which looks cool.

#352 24 days ago
    Quoted from lpierrick:

Hello from France !!
    Here is my Star Wars with the beautiful job of Paul !!
    So many many many many thanks to Paul ! Your job is awesome and fantastic !!

Hi Pierrick, They took less then 10 days to get to you, that's pretty fast for USPS. LOL Those are really good pictures you posted, thanks soooo much for posting them. Now you need beatmasters shooter housing light up. Also could you share where you plugged into for power on your Spike game, people would like to know I'm sure.

#353 23 days ago

:DHi Paul,

Yes USPS is very fast !!

It's not difficult to install your leg light inspite of the new SPIKE System ...
    I think for new Stern pinball, it's not necessary to have your molex but only wires !! or different molex like mine ?
    See my picture ...
    I connect it on CN11 => first for Red and four for Black and it's done !!

Then now where I can buy beatmasters shooter housing light up

Many many Thanks Paul and congrats again for your work !! I posted pictures on "Flipjuke" the french web site like Pinside ...

20171030_112813[1] (resized).jpg

#354 23 days ago
    Quoted from lpierrick:

:DHi Paul,
    Yes USPS is very fast !!
    It's not difficult to install your leg light inspite of the new SPIKE System ...
    I think for new Stern pinball, it's not necessary to have your molex but only wires !! or different molex like mine ?
    See my picture ...
    I connect it on CN11 => first for Red and four for Black and it's done !!
    Then now where I can buy beatmasters shooter housing light up
    Many many Thanks Paul and congrats again for your work !! I posted pictures on "Flipjuke" the french web site like Pinside ...

Thanks Pierrick, I'll have to look into getting some of those adapters and thanks for posting pictures on the French site, I hope it's well received. Now you have to work on building your collection. Beatmaster is on Pinside, find a post by him on my topic here, click on his name and pm him.

#355 23 days ago
    Quoted from lpierrick:

now where I can buy beatmasters shooter housing light up ...

yeah paul's mod and mine goes together very well...

i didn't update my thread for the past 7 months because i was busy like hell last summer.
    but i did a few for SW, Dialed in and a few others.

thread will be update in a week or so.

here's the link to my thread with a few pictures from peoples around the world;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-shooter-rod-housing-lighting-kit

*** i strongly suggest to buy a splitter board from pinball life, it is a great investment for future mods, we all know one mod is not enough, under cabinet, speakers, legs light up, shooter housing and various mods outhere ***

here's the link;

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4052

and

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4248

#356 23 days ago

So what color looks best on a MET Pro?

#357 23 days ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

*** i strongly suggest to buy a splitter board from pinball life, it is a great investment for future mods, we all know one mod is not enough, under cabinet, speakers, legs light up, shooter housing and various mods outhere ***

For 12v mods only.

#358 23 days ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So what color looks best on a MET Pro?

I have purple on mine because my legs and armor are candy purple, others have done red or green, it really depends on what color your legs are, if yours are black you could put any color I offer on.

#360 23 days ago
    Quoted from lpierrick:

Hello from France !!
    Here is my Star Wars with the beautiful job of Paul !!
    So many many many many thanks to Paul ! Your job is awesome and fantastic !!

Love this! Anyone have a picture of a Star Wars Pro with the LED Leg Light Ups installed?

Dammit, I told myself I wouldn't mod out my SW Pro, but this is tempting.

#361 23 days ago
    Quoted from japespin:

Love this! Anyone have a picture of a Star Wars Pro with the LED Leg Light Ups installed?

I think you would be the first. The Pro has a lot of red on the right side of the cabinet and a lot of blue on the left and basicly a blue front with faces. I think going with white leg light up would work the best to show the great art and to light all 3 sides perfectly. And a white shooter housing light up by beatmaster.

#362 22 days ago
    Quoted from japespin:

Go go go japespin !!
    I m sur you Will be not disapointed

What i like is :
    -> beautiful effet
    -> easy install
    -> very good choice of Leds for a awesome visual effect

Then ... Let's go ...

#363 22 days ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

yeah paul's mod and mine goes together very well...
    i didn't update my thread for the past 7 months because i was busy like hell last summer.
    but i did a few for SW, Dialed in and a few others.
    thread will be update in a week or so.
    here's the link to my thread with a few pictures from peoples around the world;
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-shooter-rod-housing-lighting-kit
    here's the link;
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4052
    and
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4248

Hey hello beatmaster and many many thanks !! M
    Just incredible and exactly what i need if i have différents mods

Many thanks too for information of your mod !! Very excellent and perfect ...
    Let me see and i send you e-mail after my holidays

1 week later
    #364 10 days ago

Here's a few picture of Paul's LED mod on my BTTF. I tried to take some pictures with the lights off and on in the room. Sorry about the cell phone pics but these things really look great! Paul did a really nice job on them and they arrived much quicker than I expected, very happy with the experience.

Also, big shoutout to @tmezel at Mezel Mods for hooking me up with a Data East power adapter that would reach the front of the machine for 12V power.

20171112_150449 (resized).jpg

20171112_150440 (resized).jpg

20171112_150427 (resized).jpg

20171112_150235 (resized).jpg

#365 10 days ago

Hey Patrick, they look great even with the lights on and work perfect with the lightning bolts art on the front of the cabinet, it looks like the lightning is powering them. Your BTTF looks to be in fantastic shape. I'm so happy your pleased with them and thanks Tim for getting him the power connection for it. Ya know Patrick beatmasters shooter housing light up would be the finishing touch for your game now.

#366 9 days ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ya know Patrick beatmasters shooter housing light up would be the finishing touch for your game now.

thanks paul.

here's a similar look with both mods together.

dialed in shooter housing light up (resized).jpg

#367 9 days ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Patrick, they look great even with the lights on and work perfect with the lightning bolts art on the front of the cabinet, it looks like the lightning is powering them. Your BTTF looks to be in fantastic shape. I'm so happy your pleased with them and thanks Tim for getting him the power connection for it. Ya know Patrick beatmasters shooter housing light up would be the finishing touch for your game now.

Thanks Paul. Mt BTTF was redecaled and looks great. Unfortunately there was a small amount of leg wrinkle that occurred during shipping, so that is why the leg protectors were the prioroty, they cover it up nicely. That being said, a beatmaster shooter housing is still most likely in my future

#368 9 days ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

thanks paul.
    here's a similar look with both mods together.

Does the topper on the Dialed in CE light up?

#369 8 days ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Yes. The recent 1.50 update includes it.

LTG : )

#370 8 days ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

4 Sure! Updated picture

20171113_225913 (resized).jpg

#371 8 days ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Thanks Paul. Mt BTTF was redecaled and looks great. Unfortunately there was a small amount of leg wrinkle that occurred during shipping, so that is why the leg protectors were the prioroty, they cover it up nicely. That being said, a beatmaster shooter housing is still most likely in my future

Well what you should do now is get the metal type (everyone seems to be out of the plastic ones) Stern stock protectors. Put those on and cut around them with a razor then put my mod on. The stock protector will keep my mod away from the cabinet. Don't worry the cut won't be seen.

#372 8 days ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

4 Sure! Updated picture

Man that DI looks sweet. Could we see a picture of all 3 of your games with my mod on them?

#373 8 days ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

4 Sure! Updated picture

Looks great! Who makes the wall mount arcade machine next to DI?

#374 8 days ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well what you should do now is get the metal type (everyone seems to be out of the plastic ones) Stern stock protectors. Put those on and cut around them with a razor then put my mod on. The stock protector will keep my mod away from the cabinet. Don't worry the cut won't be seen.

Actually it has the metal Stern protectors on it and they fit great right underneath your mod. I think one of the legs was just a little loose during shipping, the damage was very minimal, could have been a lot worse without that protector.

#375 8 days ago
    Quoted from skywelker:

Actually it has the metal Stern protectors on it and they fit great right underneath your mod. I think one of the legs was just a little loose during shipping, the damage was very minimal, could have been a lot worse without that protector.

Oh I see, yeah your lucky then.

#376 8 days ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Looks great! Who makes the wall mount arcade machine next to DI?

Lol I made it myself and just bought the equipment to put in it!

#377 8 days ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man that DI looks sweet. Could we see a picture of all 3 of your games with my mod on them?

Sorry but LOTR and WOZECLE are gone so TH SE , Dialed In CE, and will do POTC CE when I get it for sure!!

20171114_202953(1) (resized).jpg

#378 7 days ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Sorry but LOTR and WOZECLE are gone so TH SE , Dialed In CE, and will do POTC CE when I get it for sure!!

Dang, you always have the best games.

#379 6 days ago

Got mine the other day. Here is a pic with the lights on and then dimmed.

0E9D0426-A087-4BDD-91C6-D3966C5E20F2 (resized).jpeg

A7A11C54-B1F3-4B9B-A5B0-3B1E0E047E69 (resized).jpeg

#380 6 days ago
    Quoted from Westcb:

Got mine the other day. Here is a pic with the lights on and then dimmed.

Thanks for posting Wes, they look great and really make the new game stand out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.50
    $ 24.95
    $ 79.00
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 89.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 6.95
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 989.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 60.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    There are 380 posts in topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside