(Topic ID: 154237)

New LED Leg Light-Ups.

By MustangPaul

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1158 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1157 (resized).jpeg
    Batman Forever (resized).jpg
    20220517_212348 (resized).jpg
    20220517_212334 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220415_210456 (resized).jpg
    20220212_235508.jpg
    20220212_235502.jpg
    896CBDE8-E44D-48AD-8AAC-8CFC56D63529 (resized).jpeg
    7F46D8FE-703F-4C6A-8CFA-5606E4F118AC (resized).jpeg
    9BB64E7F-A217-4234-A48D-6046F851A597 (resized).jpeg
    862CB6F1-5AD6-4883-8196-E560CBAE89A8 (resized).jpeg
    4696043A-1495-46A7-A194-77C16D9075B2 (resized).jpeg
    6D990869-C5CF-47A6-8B86-52CF939209A6 (resized).jpeg
    5850AF6B-BD3D-4C31-8B32-AFA0A35C83A5 (resized).jpeg
    D66E1A65-6572-4F88-8F5E-0D76A7273F77 (resized).jpeg
    There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.
    #151 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

OUTSTANDING!!! I love how you left the coin door black but did the frame, coin door frame and coin returns chrome. Where did you get the chrome start button surround? The lit legs and shooter housing add a nice blue reflection on the cd frame. Your game is beautiful my friend. Thank you so much for the pictures, I feel honored to have my product on your beautiful game.

Thanks Paul. I missed your post .Start button surround was found at pep boys of all places. Let me know when another set is ready for the rear legs.

#152 8 years ago

At Pep Boys, really. It looks way cool. I just pm'd you.

#153 8 years ago

Hey Paul,

Ill take a peek at skycraft for you....whats the size?

Art

#154 8 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

Thanks Paul. I missed your post .Start button surround was found at pep boys of all places. Let me know when another set is ready for the rear legs.

is this a Car Mate Start Button Cover?
    damn it i want one but shipping for only that part will be crazy

#155 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Hey Paul,
    Ill take a peek at skycraft for you....whats the size?
    Art

That would be cool Art, outer circle diameter of 0.75 inches, inner hole diameter 0.375 inches, thickness 0.125 inches. So 3/4x3/8x1/8. Clear nylon. Price for 500 or 1000. That was fun when we went there.

#156 8 years ago

Can you use metric?

#157 8 years ago

Metric size is 19.05mmx9.525mmx3.175mm

#158 8 years ago

I imagine you have seen plenty in 18mm and 20mm? and neither work?
    (Havent checked the other sizes) in fine detail it mentions 19mm

ebay.com link: 20x 50x or 100x M3 M4 M5 M6 PC Transparent Nylon Plastic Screws Bolts Nuts Lot

#159 8 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

is this a Car Mate Start Button Cover?
    damn it i want one but shipping for only that part will be crazy

Not sure if the name of part was car mate but it was in the accessory section . There were start button rings in two different sizes.

1 week later
    #160 7 years ago

I just sent a green kit to a Pinsider in Australia. Wow, the other side of the world.

#161 7 years ago

Now we got matching rears on! Thx again Paul

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#162 7 years ago

That looks soooo bad ass Eric. It just doesn't get any better then that. And here "I" don't even have them on all 4 of my legs on ANY game yet. Your camera REALLY brings out the color nicely. Thanks for posting.

#163 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just sent a green kit to a Pinsider in Australia. Wow, the other side of the world

Looking forward to getting it Paul!
    I'll post a photo of them on the GBLE when it finally arrives (the GBLE that is).
    I know it's gonna look great

#164 7 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Now we got matching rears on! Thx again Paul

Front to back!

#165 7 years ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Front to back!

Yours looks great Frank with them all the way around. Green is gonna be the way to go with GBLE, same as WOZ.

#166 7 years ago

Thanks Paul! I need a set of 4 for Ghostsbustersbusters Pro.. I was thinking the color that you have on the "Time machine" game. Or maybe the color on "Star Trek".. I will pm you soon.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yours looks great Frank with them all the way around. Green is gonna be the way to go with GBLE, same as WOZ.

#167 7 years ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks Paul! I need a set of 4 for Ghostsbustersbusters Pro.. I was thinking the color that you have on the "Time machine" game. Or maybe the color on "Star Trek".. I will pm you soon.

Thanks Frank, there is no Time Machine picture and that's blue on Star Trek. At our GB release party I had green and blue on 2 of them and both colors looked great on the Pros but blue looked best I thought. I will be putting red or amber on mine cuz my armor will be pc'd Candy Raspberry.

#168 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks Frank, there is no Time Machine picture and that's blue on Star Trek. At our GB release party I had green and blue on 2 of them and both colors looked great on the Pros but blue looked best I thought. I will be putting red or amber on mine cuz my armor will be pc'd Candy Raspberry.

Do you have any pictures of the blue from the party?

#169 7 years ago

i'm curious as well, we need to see more pics.

#170 7 years ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Do you have any pictures of the blue from the party? Most at the party loved them but a few didn't. I sure spent a lot of time talking to people about them that were interested so that was fun....no sales but fun.

A bit overexposed cuz of the low room light.

MustangPaul-GB-LegLights02_(resized).jpgMustangPaul-GB-LegLights02_(resized).jpg
    MustangPaul-GB-LegLights01_(resized).jpgMustangPaul-GB-LegLights01_(resized).jpg

#171 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

A bit overexposed cuz of the low room light.

Awww man. I didn't realize that GB had them installed. Would have gone and gave it a closer look. As it was, the lines were just too nuts 90% of the time and I didn't really play much at all.

#172 7 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Awww man. I didn't realize that GB had them installed. Would have gone and gave it a closer look. As it was, the lines were just too nuts 90% of the time and I didn't really play much at all.

Oh really, that's to bad cuz they really looked great....and you should have seen the green on the other one before it went down, that looked amazing too. I wish I could have gotten them on all of them but I ran out of time. When I get them on my GB you'll have to come over.

1 week later
    #173 7 years ago

Fine job Paul
    They came out great!

#174 7 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Fine job Paul
    They came out great!

They look GREAT on your game Paul, looks like you game is gonna melt down with all the red. Sure wish I could find those clear leg bolt washers.

#175 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

They look GREAT on your game Paul, looks like you game is gonna melt down with all the red. Sure wish I could find those clear leg bolt washers.

Funny you mentioned it. I have the milky colored washers. I tried to put them in. However the leg bolts were not long enough to support them. But you're right, it looks great and thanks Paul

#176 7 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Funny you mentioned it. I have the milky colored washers. I tried to put them in. However the leg bolts were not long enough to support them. But you're right, it looks great and thanks Paul

Really. I put them on one of mine and I had on1 or 2 threads sticking out the inside of the cab instead of the usual 5 or 6.

I'm happy that your happy.

#177 7 years ago

game looks great but you should change out your start button and coin slots to red ....did this on my walking dead and star trek

#178 7 years ago
    Quoted from itshowtime:

game looks great but you should change out your start button and coin slots to red ....did this on my walking dead and star trek

Now that's an idea. Thanks

#179 7 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Fine job Paul
    They came out great!

nice, love the shooter housing
    looks great with paul's leg light-up.

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Really. I put them on one of mine and I had on1 or 2 threads sticking out the inside of the cab instead of the usual 5 or 6.
    I'm happy that your happy.

Not much room left on the barrel. I'm still happy

#181 7 years ago

Pinball life sells those extended leg bolts, i always switch my games out to those in black.

Looks great, excited to get my orders

#182 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Pinball life sells those extended leg bolts, i always switch my games out to those in black.

Exactly what's sitting in my check out cart as we speak . Flank is on his shit as usual

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Not much room left on the barrel. I'm still happy

Quoted from centerflank:

I have the Refinery show quality bolts so they must be longer. Their bolts are BEAUTIFUL but spendy.

and Corey, your gonna have them on all 4 legs so your Tron is REALLY gonna pop.

#184 7 years ago

Oh and Paul...your game needs vacuuming.

#185 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh and Paul...your game needs vacuuming.

guilty. Damn red painted shooter rod is flaking.

#186 7 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

nice, love the shooter housing

Our 2 mods go together like peanut butter and jelly.

#187 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

They really do belong together.

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

guilty. Damn red painted shooter rod is flaking.

Aren't I a little shit.

#189 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

your the peanut butter or jelly?

#191 7 years ago

FYI, I did all four legs on my mustang but did not take into account how the legs sit on the rear of cab. Looks a little out of place due to the height difference. I'll probably move the back ones to the front of another game. Just wanted to post in case someone else was considering.

#192 7 years ago

Keep it family friendly please.

#193 7 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

FYI, I did all four legs on my mustang but did not take into account how the legs sit on the rear of cab. Looks a little out of place due to the height difference. I'll probably move the back ones to the front of another game. Just wanted to post in case someone else was considering.

Gee I'm sorry to hear that, I thought it looked great but everyone has different tastes. Now I'm all depressed.

#194 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Keep it family friendly please.

Yes maam.....I mean sir.

Flanker, you better check his game picture cuz you may want to change your order. I'll hold off sending it till I hear from you.

#195 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes maam.....I mean sir.
    Flanker, you better check his game picture cuz you may want to change your order. I'll hold off sending it till I hear from you.

Where's the pic?

It's fine, I can put them on GOT if needed.

Edit---Ah, they will hang below the cab....no biggie, keep my order as is.

#196 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Where's the pic?

I though he posted one but I guess not but on page 3 there's a picture of a WOZ with green on the front and back back. Check it out and get back to me. I'm going to bed now so I'll look for it first thing tomorrow morning.

#197 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I though he posted one but I guess not but on page 3 there's a picture of a WOZ with green on the front and back back. Check it out and get back to me. I'm going to bed now so I'll look for it first thing tomorrow morning.

Ill just chop off a few inches off the bottom of the clear protector if need be.

TRON is getting the treatment.

#198 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ill just chop off a few inches off the bottom of the clear protector if need be.

It's not that easy, the way plastic protector is modified it would fall apart but I'll send them.

#199 7 years ago

Never have liked the look of the cabinet protectors hanging below on the rear legs ...just trim them down to the bottom of your game

#200 7 years ago
    Quoted from itshowtime:

Never have liked the look of the cabinet protectors hanging below on the rear legs ...just trim them down to the bottom of your game

With unmodded ones you can but with my mod you can't.

There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.