3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 598 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 76 days ago by EightBallTexas
  • Topic is favorited by 94 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 246 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190621_225940.jpg
    20190621_230002.jpg
    20190621_230214.jpg
    20190529_172338 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190520_160702 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190520_160130 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190520_152341 (resized).jpg
    4 (resized).jpg
    15503452285655523882596738123633.jpg
    20190216_141612.jpg
    20190216_141559.jpg
    20181210_210810 (resized).jpg
    tron  (resized).jpg
    8B8C4187-DA3D-46D0-B03A-6B036F2333BD (resized).jpeg
    61FA7A9D-559B-4573-A704-B6C99FD39B7A (resized).jpeg
    87B3A684-3E7B-4ED3-AF38-CBC7951D2F38 (resized).jpeg

There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.
    #101 3 years ago

you already have the shooter housing, your game will be complet with paul's leg light up.

5357a2a2845bd6e28df80a69f5aac7b59f33aba5.jpeg_(resized).jpg

#102 3 years ago

He does? Oh man his WOZ is gonna explode with light then.

#103 3 years ago

Yup, not enough green light around that game yet.

Steve

Quoted from MustangPaul:

He does? Oh man his WOZ is gonna explode with light then.

#104 3 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

Yup, not enough green light around that game yet.
    Steve

green, green and more green. that game is going to look amazing.

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

green, green and more green. that game is going to look amazing.

Yup.

#106 3 years ago

Thanks guys! Order placed, yeah at the rate I'm going when I get my Hobbit Smaug and do the same lighting in red I might not have to turn on my lights in the basement lol

#107 3 years ago

And you won't need any mood lighting around Christmas.

Steve

Quoted from BladeFury:

Thanks guys! Order placed, yeah at the rate I'm going when I get my Hobbit Smaug and do the same lighting in red I might not have to turn on my lights in the basement lol

#108 3 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

and you'll finally be able to see the front of your games when the lights are off, especially if ya got a gun handle sticking out like on my BF and T3. No more rapping your groin on the gun handle cuz you can see it.

#109 3 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

you already have the shooter housing, your game will be complet with paul's leg light up.

5357a2a2845bd6e28df80a69f5aac7b59f33aba5.jpeg_(resized).jpg

Nice pin!

#110 3 years ago

wow , what a sweet mod !

#111 3 years ago

That's a good looking emerald green shooter I made for you. Green metallic flake with heavy clearcoat. A personal present for a good friend. Thx Chuck

#112 3 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

That's a good looking emerald green shooter I made for you. Green metallic flake with heavy clearcoat. A personal present for a good friend. Thx Chuck

Cool, I really love my real gold leaf shooter on my Avatar LE Chuck. I tell people they're handling real gold and they get a big smile on their face. < like that.

#113 3 years ago

3 kits going out to one Pinsider, 2 to another and 1 to another. Thanks guys. Please post pictures with them on your games.

#114 3 years ago

received 2 pairs from paul one for ac/dc and one for space shuttle (can't install on space shuttle yet, because i have something in front of the machine and i can't move it right now but i will take pics).

installation took me about 20 minutes.

so, i used a small stool in the front of the cabinet.
    removed the legs (flames, yeah baby ).
    installed the first one and made sure the wires was behind the stool for the second leg.
    I removed the speaker and lift the speaker grill and pass the wires.
    re-installed the 4 screws for the speaker, made sure the wires under the cab were pulled (not too tight).
    connected to my splitter board (a must if you have a lot of mods).
    flick the switch and done.

nice mod and final touch on any game, thanks paul!

man, looking at the pictures i just realized i have to clean the inside of my cabinet

leg_light_installation_(stool)_(resized).JPG
    leg_light_installation_(speaker)_(resized).JPG
    leg_light_installation_(connection)_(resized).JPG
    leg_installation_(neons_on)_(resized).JPG
    legs_light_up_mod_(resized).JPG
    legs_light_up_mod_2_(resized).jpg

#115 3 years ago

SUPER how to Bob, yup only take about 20 minutes and it's plug-n-play. Your camera really takes nice pictures. The 2 lightning bolts coming from either side of the AC/DC on the front of the cab intersect the leg light-ups perfect, it's like they are powering the lights.

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

....The 2 lightning bolts coming from either side of the AC/DC on the front of the cab intersect the leg light-ups perfect, it's like they are powering the lights.

didn't even saw that until you said it, damn, you're right, cool

#117 3 years ago

I designed them with that game in mind.

#118 3 years ago

Where can one purchase the shooter rod light up housing?

#119 3 years ago
    Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Where can one purchase the shooter rod light up housing?

pm sent.

#121 3 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

Nice shooter beat, flame on.

Now if THOSE flames lit up and flickered I don't know if I'd want to touch it in fear of burning myself.

#122 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

3 kits going out to one Pinsider, 2 to another and 1 to another. Thanks guys. Please post pictures with them on your games.

You got it! It'll be a while before I get to the first 2 and then I still am waiting on GB to arrive as well. Rest assured I'll be happy to show them off when they are completed. Thanks again.

#123 3 years ago

Thanks for that Paul, it will be a while till you put them on. Just make it home in one piece.

#124 3 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

Nice shooter beat, flame on.

yes sir, now who made that?

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

yes sir, now who made that?

I thought they were made by little barefoot kids in China.

#126 3 years ago

O yeah Emerald up! Paul check your PM

#127 3 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

O yeah Emerald up! Paul check your PM

Could you post a before and a couple of after pictures? I can't do anything with them, I don't know why.

#128 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Could you post a before and a couple of after pictures? I can't do anything with them, I don't know why.

Here ya go! Thanks Paul!

Before Leg lights:

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#129 3 years ago

And now with leg lights!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#130 3 years ago

Thank you Eric, they give a nice glow to the coin door edges also. That is one bling'd out WOZ. If you had a chrome coin door and frame WOW!

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

And now with leg lights!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Looks great! What start and flipper buttons did you use?

#132 3 years ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Looks great! What start and flipper buttons did you use?

Thx! BriteButtons flipper and the start button is stock...this is a WOZ ECLE the coin door I had powder coated to match the stock green side rails

#133 3 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Thx! BriteButtons flipper and the start button is stock...this is a WOZ ECLE the coin door I had powder coated to match the stock green side rails

looks great, thanks for the info...

#134 3 years ago

Wear sunglasses!

#135 3 years ago

Hey guys I had an extra natural color nylon leg bolt washer from PBL laying around so I put it on my ST Pro with my blue leg light-ups on and it did kind of light it up. In the picture the lit one is on top and the non lit one is on the bottom (if you can make it out cuz it's not lit). My camera makes it look like it's brighter then it really is. Now if it were a clear nylon washer I know it would really light up. I tried it with red and purple but they just aren't intense enough to work but I think green,white and amber would work.

Hmmm, rotating the pictures didn't work so I guess you'll have to turn your head. If you click on the pictures they will be full size too.

IMGA0441[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0442[1]_(resized).JPG

#136 3 years ago

Does anyone have the nylon leg bolt washers from PBL and could give me the measurements in mm of them I found clear ones on ebay but I need the measurements. I have no way of measuring them. Thanks

#137 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey guys I had an extra natural color nylon leg bolt washer from PBL laying around so I put it on my ST Pro with my blue leg light-ups on and it did kind of light it up. In the picture the lit one is on top and the non lit one is on the bottom (if you can make it out cuz it's not lit). My camera makes it look like it's brighter then it really is. Now if it were a clear nylon washer I know it would really light up. I tried it with red and purple but they just aren't intense enough to work but I think green,white and amber would work.
    Hmmm, rotating the pictures didn't work so I guess you'll have to turn your head. If you click on the pictures they will be full size too.
    IMGA0441[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMGA0442[1]_(resized).JPG

Glad I just ordered 50 of those not long ago. Once I'm ready to install that'll work out perfectly.

#138 3 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Glad I just ordered 50 of those not long ago. Once I'm ready to install that'll work out perfectly.

You get a nice discount with 50. I was going to order 50 also but then I checked ebay for clear ones and found a bunch of them but I don't know the size of the PBL ones in mm.

#139 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You get a nice discount with 50. I was going to order 50 also but then I checked ebay for clear ones and found a bunch of them but I don't know the size of the PBL ones in mm.

Yup sure do, figure I'll use them in time but my buddy wanted some recently after he seen them on a game I have. I'm not near them as you know or I'd hook you up. The PBL box is waiting along with your goodies

#140 3 years ago

Thanks for that Paul, yeah your just a "little" ways from home. It's gonna be like Christmas for you when you get back.

#141 3 years ago

Added to mustang premium. Thanks Paul!

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#142 3 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

OUTSTANDING!!! I love how you left the coin door black but did the frame, coin door frame and coin returns chrome. Where did you get the chrome start button surround? The lit legs and shooter housing add a nice blue reflection on the cd frame. Your game is beautiful my friend. Thank you so much for the pictures, I feel honored to have my product on your beautiful game.

#143 3 years ago

Just to let everyone know my red, green and blue leg light-ups will be on 3 GB Pros at the Minneapolis GB Release party April 30. Those games will never look so good and will give people a chance to see what 3 different colors look like on the Pro. I'll post some pictures.

#144 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Just to let everyone know my red, green and blue leg light-ups will be on 3 GB Pros at the Minneapolis GB Release party April 30. Those games will never look so good and will give people a chance to see what 3 different colors look like on the Pro. I'll post some pictures.

Damn it Jim! Now I'm gonna have to get some. Had no idea you had RGBs too!

#145 3 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

looks pretty damn good with all that chrome.

#146 3 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

You should post these in the Mustang Club.

#147 3 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

looks pretty damn good with all that chrome.

Thanks. Your shooter mod also helps. Gonna do the rear legs as well. Looks like it's missing those .

#148 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'm going to be testing some clear nylon leg bolt washers that are the same size and thickness as the ones that PBL sells. As you can tell from the picture above the natural (milky colored) ones don't let much light through so I think the clear ones will look great. Your bolts will have a nice colored ring around them....a light-up on top of a light-up so to speak.

1 week later
    #149 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey guys, I'm going to be testing some clear nylon leg bolt washers that are the same size and thickness as the ones that PBL sells. As you can tell from the picture above the natural (milky colored) ones don't let much light through so I think the clear ones will look great. Your bolts will have a nice colored ring around them....a light-up on top of a light-up so to speak.

how did the test go?

#150 3 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

how did the test go?

It didn't, after telling me they had them they came back and said they had clear PVC (way to soft) so I asked how much and they came back with $246 for 250, $256 for 500, $266 for 1000, 3 weeks to make them and I'd have to pay the shipping. I asked a company in China if they have what I'm looking for, no word back yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 125.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 25.99
    Playfield - Other
    Lee's Parts
    $ 142.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    € 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Dystopian Mods Italia
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 275.00
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Star Wars Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside