(Topic ID: 154237)

New LED Leg Light-Ups.

By MustangPaul

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1158 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1157 (resized).jpeg
    Batman Forever (resized).jpg
    20220517_212348 (resized).jpg
    20220517_212334 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220415_210456 (resized).jpg
    20220212_235508.jpg
    20220212_235502.jpg
    896CBDE8-E44D-48AD-8AAC-8CFC56D63529 (resized).jpeg
    7F46D8FE-703F-4C6A-8CFA-5606E4F118AC (resized).jpeg
    9BB64E7F-A217-4234-A48D-6046F851A597 (resized).jpeg
    862CB6F1-5AD6-4883-8196-E560CBAE89A8 (resized).jpeg
    4696043A-1495-46A7-A194-77C16D9075B2 (resized).jpeg
    6D990869-C5CF-47A6-8B86-52CF939209A6 (resized).jpeg
    5850AF6B-BD3D-4C31-8B32-AFA0A35C83A5 (resized).jpeg
    D66E1A65-6572-4F88-8F5E-0D76A7273F77 (resized).jpeg
    There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
    #551 5 years ago

Dup

1 week later
    #552 5 years ago

Looking good on Tron and kid approved!

8B8C4187-DA3D-46D0-B03A-6B036F2333BD (resized).jpeg8B8C4187-DA3D-46D0-B03A-6B036F2333BD (resized).jpeg
    #553 5 years ago
    Quoted from foobeer:

Looking good on Tron and kid approved!
    [quoted image]

nice my shooter housing light up would be the final touch.

tron  (resized).jpgtron (resized).jpg
    #554 5 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

nice my shooter housing light up would be the final touch.[quoted image]

You got that right Bob.

#555 5 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

nice my shooter housing light up would be the final touch.[quoted image]

It’s coming soon. I ran out of time to install it this weekend.

#556 5 years ago

WOZECLE with some bling

20181210_210810 (resized).jpg20181210_210810 (resized).jpg
    #557 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

WOZECLE with some bling
    [quoted image]

Dang Bill that looks great, really lights up the room.

#558 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

WOZECLE with some bling
    [quoted image]

now that's a fine WOZ.

#559 5 years ago

I am green with envy,

1 week later
    #560 5 years ago

I just got a limited supply of yellow led strips in, they are a very nice shade of yellow, enough for 5 Leg Light kits (2 legs per kit). If anyone wants yellow now's your chance when they are gone I don't know when I'll be able to get more.

Thanks,

MustangPaul

2 weeks later
    #561 5 years ago

For those who have these on TNA, where did you take the power leads into the cabinet since the enclosure is sealed?

1 month later
    #562 5 years ago

Alien with leg LEDs! OK had to remove the LEDs from the clear leg protectors that were provided, the LED strips fit in the groove around the edges of the cabinet as Alien has a counter sunk area for the legs to fit in..then cut up some black leg protector to act as a spacer to gap the legs out just enough to see the Lighting. need to finish up wire clean up..and of course matching Alien cup holder with Volcano LED light up!
    Thanks once again Paul

15503452285655523882596738123633.jpg15503452285655523882596738123633.jpg20190216_141559.jpg20190216_141559.jpg20190216_141612.jpg20190216_141612.jpg
    #563 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Alien with leg LEDs! OK had to remove the LEDs from the clear leg protectors that were provided, the LED strips fit in the groove around the edges of the cabinet as Alien has a counter sunk area for the legs to fit in..then cut up some black leg protector to act as a spacer to gap the legs out just enough to see the Lighting. need to finish up wire clean up..and of course matching Alien cup holder with Volcano LED light up!
    Thanks once again Paul
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow Eric that was major reconstruction to make them work. My hat is off to you for finding a way to make them work. It looks like you painted the inside of your cup holder white because it REALLY lights up green. Thanks for being such a great customer and friend.

3 weeks later
    #564 5 years ago

Not to derail Pauls' thread, but for those looking for power source options for these leg light ups with other mods (previously discussed earlier in the thread), I added another option in my thread on the topic.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-power-sources-and-splitters-to-pins#post-4876846

I just ordered more leg light ups as the "Game On" power source makes it real easy - even for JJP pins. Carry on ...

#565 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Not to derail Pauls' thread, but for those looking for power source options for these leg light ups with other mods (previously discussed earlier in the thread), I added another option in my thread on the topic.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-power-sources-and-splitters-to-pins#post-4876846
    I just ordered more leg light ups as the "Game On" power source makes it real easy - even for JJP pins. Carry on ...

I just read it, nice solution but be careful as the service outlet is only rated at 2 amp on most games. Thanks for your return business Bill. You are a valued customer. Post some pictures of your game when you get a chance.

2 weeks later
    #566 5 years ago

Hey Paul, Thanks again for the amazing mod. I messaged you about how difficult it would be to change out the color on one of my protectors, but here is a picture of 2 of the kits installed. I guess my thought would be to change the left leg on JD to red to alternate with the pin cups and look more like police lights which was my original intent with the cups. It just looks unbalanced right now... But I love them! Just ordering another set in green for Scared Stiff which will be taking the place of Flash...
    4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

EDIT - upon looking at it further, maybe I should make the right leg red and just keep the colors on each side... What does everyone think?

#567 5 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hey Paul, Thanks again for the amazing mod. I messaged you about how difficult it would be to change out the color on one of my protectors, but here is a picture of 2 of the kits installed. I guess my thought would be to change the left leg on JD to red to alternate with the pin cups and look more like police lights which was my original intent with the cups. It just looks unbalanced right now... But I love them! Just ordering another set in green for Scared Stiff which will be taking the place of Flash...
    [quoted image]
    EDIT - upon looking at it further, maybe I should make the right leg red and just keep the colors on each side... What does everyone think?

I love the pincups. I might have to consider some of these mods myself. As for color on which side, I'd vote for legs to match the cups... all blue on left and all red on right.

#568 5 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

[quoted image]

Hey thanks for the picture. I have your green order ready and will try to get in in the mail Monday. I'm including a red led strip with shrink tubing for you to change that blue Leg Light out to red, just pay attention how you take it apart. That green with a green cup light will look amazballs. LOL Post another picture when all 3 games are lit up.

#569 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

I love the pincups. I might have to consider some of these mods myself. As for color on which side, I'd vote for legs to match the cups... all blue on left and all red on right.

I do too but I wish they had more colors other then red, blue and clear white. But with the clear white you can use my other colors such as purple, amber, green, cool blue, or white to make them those colors. But with their red and blue cups my red and blue light ups REALLY look nice.

#570 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Oh and just to let you know I have a red and blue Pincup Lights ready to ship. $43 each with Free shipping.

#571 5 years ago

Hi Paul, what colors do you have left? And what's the shipping to Switzerland?

#572 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Have left? Is he not making these anymore? I want a set for my WoZ.

#573 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure he is making them still. I just bought a set of green and a green cup light for my Scared Stiff ...

#574 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

I pm'd you.

#575 5 years ago
    Quoted from lurch:

Have left? Is he not making these anymore? I want a set for my WoZ.

LOL don't worry lurch, I make these to order so when your ready pm me.

#576 5 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

I'm pretty sure he is making them still. I just bought a set of green and a green cup light for my Scared Stiff ...

Yup and I can't wait for the pictures.

1 month later
    #577 4 years ago

My Meteor finally made it home. I had Todd Tuckey and crew take a swing at this machine as it had been giving me multiple issues.... and I think they hit a homerun. In addition, during the overhaul, I decided to add the lighted LED leg protectors on, and Paul was great to work with. He shipped them to Todd I quick turnaround time so that the could be installed at the shop.
    I've attached some pictures below, as well the YouTube link of the TNT video that showcases the machine. There is some views of the game and some gameplay early in the video, and at the end of the video they returned to show inside the cabinet as well as the leg protectors.

MVIMG_20190520_152341 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190520_152341 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190520_160130 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190520_160130 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190520_160702 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190520_160702 (resized).jpg
    #578 4 years ago

Man what a BEAUTIFUL game Chip, glad you finally got it. The red Leg Lights look perfect on the game. Thanks for letting me help make your game a dream come true. Many happy flipping years.

#579 4 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man what a BEAUTIFUL game Chip, glad you finally got it. The red Leg Lights look perfect on the game. Thanks for letting me help make your game a dream come true. Many happy flipping years.

Thanks again Paul! Yes, those leg protectors really set the game off! With the lighted flipper buttons and red plasma bumper, everything looks seamless and, to me, it all works aesthetically as a complete package. So glad I ran across you!!! And thanks again for sending them to Todds shop. As you can see in the video, they even made a special service outlet for them, specifically!!! Awesome!
    Chip

#580 4 years ago

Your very welcome Chip. Todd and crew does great work.

#581 4 years ago

How am I JUST NOW finding these??? PM sent!

#582 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I said the exact same thing when I stumbled across this thread. And then this thread lead to the shooter housing light up as well. Now I have both mods (and the light up cup holders) on all of my machines! lol

#583 4 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

I said the exact same thing when I stumbled across this thread. And then this thread lead to the shooter housing light up as well. Now I have both mods (and the light up cup holders) on all of my machines! lol

thanks for the kind words, they go so well together.
    I'm not pushing my thread right now but still making them on regular basis.

thanks, bob.

#584 4 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

Yeh, I messaged Paul and Bob within a minute of each other. Hope Paul is still making them!!

#585 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yeh, I messaged Paul and Bob within a minute of each other. Hope Paul is still making them!!

He is.. I just recently bought another one

#586 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

As I write this I'm taking a break on making your order. 5 of your game are gonna look GREAT.

#587 4 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

and I Thank you Rich for your order, soooo happy that you are pleased.

#588 4 years ago

I have my JD torn down for a shop job right now and have a few things to do on SS. But once I have them back together, I will post a picture of all 3 games together lit up.

#589 4 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

I have my JD torn down for a shop job right now and have a few things to do on SS. But once I have them back together, I will post a picture of all 3 games together lit up.

That would be great Rich, Thank you.

#590 4 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

As I write this I'm taking a break on making your order. 5 of your game are gonna look GREAT.

That was fast! SWEET!!!

#591 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

That was fast! SWEET!!!

Well I went balls to the wall (actually I didn't have anything to do this weekend LOL) so I got you 5 and another customers 7 kit done and boxed up ready to go. Tue. is going to be a zoo at the PO but I'll try to get them out then, no promises though. LOL Got a little surprise in your box too, another one of my products from a few years ago.

#592 4 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well I went balls to the wall (actually I didn't have anything to do this weekend LOL) so I got you 5 and another customers 7 kit done and boxed up ready to go. Tue. is going to be a zoo at the PO but I'll try to get them out then, no promises though. LOL Got a little surprise in your box too, another one of my products from a few years ago.

Woohoo!!

#594 4 years ago

Added the legs on my GB. Had a defective LED strip but Paul solved it quickly.

20190529_172338 (resized).jpg20190529_172338 (resized).jpg
    #595 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Added the legs on my GB. Had a defective LED strip but Paul solved it quickly.[quoted image]

Good you finally got them on, now post a less bright picture. Thanks for posting.

3 weeks later
    #596 4 years ago

Paul's the man! Pirates LE finished up!

20190621_230002.jpg20190621_230002.jpg20190621_230214.jpg20190621_230214.jpg20190621_225940.jpg20190621_225940.jpg
    1 month later
    #597 4 years ago

Hi guys and gals, if you would like to dress up your game(s) with Leg Lights or a Volcano cup light drop me a line.

1 week later
    #598 4 years ago

I found the post...my gosh these are amazing. I have a Luci coming tomorrow with so many mods that this is the final one...LOL

Red all the way.

JP LE on order and will need green for that bad boy.

Great work and get cool JP cup created .

6 months later
    #599 4 years ago

Bump because a few people asked about these. I saw that you advertised these on Facebook recently too, so it is still relevant.

#600 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Bump because a few people asked about these. I saw that you advertised these on Facebook recently too, so it is still relevant.

Thanks for the bump man. Yeah I put up a post on FB and got a few leads. Your line up really looks impressive all lit up. Thank you sir.

077651f4c4331a7a12eb7309db756088d9ebdb8d (resized).jpg077651f4c4331a7a12eb7309db756088d9ebdb8d (resized).jpg
    There are 750 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups/page/12?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.