Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Jpop_Robot.jpg
image.jpg
TBL_pics.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
futurama-robot-lawyer.jpg
LTiY9YF.gif
image.jpg

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Out sourcing manufacturing is pretty common. Raw Thrills out sources all of their manufacturing and it has worked out great for them.

1 month later
#52 4 years ago

This Dude thinks it's about time for a NSNL
image.jpg

#53 4 years ago

Check your Email NSNL is out
"After 3 weeks of mandatory vacation of our factory (some call it shabbas, but we call it "Bouwvak" everyone is back fully rested and charged to continue the production of The Big Lebowski™ Pinball!

Although during this Holiday season we don't have real big news, we wanted to show some cool stuff...

Since you like robot's so much... What about this one:

We'll send out more updates in the next couple of weeks as soon as we have more cool stuff (production and assembly) to show you guys!

The goal is still to build the first games in Q3, 2015 and we are working very hard to make this happen. As soon as we have any news about dates of shipping games and when we will ship your machine, we will let you know.

Until then, stay tuned."

Best regards,
Team Dutch Pinball
image.jpg

TBL_pics.jpg

#54 4 years ago

Gotta love a robot! I wonder how long they let the clear cure before doing the next step?

// Error: Image 440183 not found //

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

» YouTube video
image.jpg

That's pretty damn cool!

#56 4 years ago

SICK. could watch that all day!

#57 4 years ago

Cool to see. But we also saw updates by JPOP, visited his shop and then the big flop.

If you're in on TBL, enjoy the excitement of the ride. Rooting on the sidelines that this one comes out so we can all have a chance to own one. Liked their design at last years Expo. Good luck!

#58 4 years ago

image.jpg

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Cool to see. But we also saw updates by JPOP, visited his shop and then the big flop.
If you're in on TBL, enjoy the excitement of the ride. Rooting on the sidelines that this one comes out so we can all have a chance to own one. Liked their design at last years Expo. Good luck!

JPOP didn't have Robots Dude!
Jpop Robot.jpg

#60 4 years ago

Wow. What is it with th Dutch and robots?!

#61 4 years ago

Wow. I'm surprised to see that level of automation from a boutique pinball company. Looks like nothing is fu*ked over there.

#62 4 years ago

"After 3 weeks of mandatory vacation of our factory (some call it shabbas, but we call it "Bouwvak" everyone is back fully rested and charged to continue the production of The Big Lebowski™ Pinball!
Although during this Holiday season we don't have real big news, we wanted to show some cool stuff...
Since you like robot's so much... What about this one:
» YouTube video
We'll send out more updates in the next couple of weeks as soon as we have more cool stuff (production and assembly) to show you guys!
The goal is still to build the first games in Q3, 2015 and we are working very hard to make this happen. As soon as we have any news about dates of shipping games and when we will ship your machine, we will let you know.
Until then, stay tuned."
Best regards,
Team Dutch Pinball
image.jpg
TBL_pics.jpg

Whoa that's one cool robot!

#63 4 years ago

JPOP didn't have Robots Dude!

Oh he had Robots alright, and Godzilla, Zombies, little martians, the kitchen sink, etc...

But back to TBL, the robots are cool.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Wow. I'm surprised to see that level of automation from a boutique pinball company. Looks like nothing is fu*ked over there.

I was surprised when I saw video on how Stern playfields are clearcoated. It hardly looked professional at all. This is a step up, but if there's no visual inspection then what happens if the robot screws up?

Rob

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Wow. I'm surprised to see that level of automation from a boutique pinball company.

I believe that robot belongs to Mirco, the playfield manufacturer.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I believe that robot belongs to Mirco, the playfield manufacturer.

I think so too. But the thing that's important is that it was actually clear coating TBL playfields!

#67 4 years ago

Wow

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Yep, good luck.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mirco robot is a
image.jpg

DP pin #2!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.70
21,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chesterfield, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 50.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside