(Topic ID: 120984)

New League, Syracuse, NY!

By funtimewithdave

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13.jpg
    12.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Salt City Pinball League!
    Announcing the first season of the Salt City Pinball League. League nights will be the 4th (usually last) Wednesday of each month, with our first night being hosted on Wednesday, March 25th (2 weeks from today!). Time is TBD, but plan on anytime around 6pm -9pm? Arrive anytime to play. Private message one of us, or email [email protected] for the first host's address or more information on the league.
    Mike (first host) is gracious enough to open up his home to us, as well as anyone else you think would be interested in learning more about, and playing some pinball. Mike will have anywhere from 4-7 pinball machines available for tournament play on the 25th, and all are pinball machines you will not see out at bars, or in laundromats or restaurants anywhere around here. A great opportunity to play some rare and older games.
    This league will be casual, hopefully a party atmosphere, all be it on a Wednesday night. There will be $5 per player, per night. Only pay when you attend, any missed nights will not cost you money, only points in the standings. Anyone who wins a league night will automatically qualify for the A division finals, and a top 6 finish! Win and you are in! The league's regular season will run for 5 months, with the league finals occurring sometime in the 2nd half of August (might choose a weekend date, perhaps turn the Finals into a cookout?).
    More information on the finals, as well as the rest of the league, and payouts for each night, can be found on the CNY Pinball's facebook page, under the Files tab.
    Please ask questions! CNY Pinball is open to feedback!

Logo coming soon

We are on the IFPA map and an official league for WPPR points.
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/leagues/

www.facebook.com/groups/cnypinball/

#2 9 years ago

Cool....have fun guys...!!!..... .............Joey

1 week later
    #3 9 years ago

ill be there

sent an email to the cnypinball@gmail account - no reply

came from me [email protected]

looks like a good time

rebuilding my collection after the new home purchase, will feel good to play a round and see some old faces and new ones as well

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

looks like a good time
    rebuilding my collection after the new home purchase, will feel good to play a round and see some old faces and new ones as well

Thanks CNYPinGuy. Will be glad to meet you and the other guys from East of Syracuse.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

sent an email to the cnypinball@gmail account - no reply
    came from me [email protected]

Yea sorry about that. One of the other guys set it up, and I suppose him as well as two other guys (including me) are responsible for checking it.
    See you Wednesday!

#5 9 years ago

Last bump, league starts on Wednesday. Trying to get some Skit-B runoff publicity, with all these pinsiders logged in right now. If you know any pinheads in upstate NY, tell them about the league. No need to show up for every meeting, new players always welcome. $5 for each meet you attend

1 month later
    #6 9 years ago

Meet #2 results (sorted, C column)
    12.jpg12.jpg
    Current Standings after 2 rounds (sorted, D column)
    13.jpg13.jpg

2 months later
    #7 9 years ago

Up to 31 members, FINALS (open to all) are on Friday night, July 24th.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.