(Topic ID: 50766)

New League in Charlottesville VA

By glatar

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Chris Newsom and I are starting the Dominion Pinball League in Charlottesville VA. Week One will be next Tuesday, 5/21/13, at 7pm at Durty Nellies. Currently Durty Nellies' has R911, WWF and Sharky's Shootout. We have a Facebook Group called Dominion Pinball League. Our league rules will be a modified FSPA (more flexible on missing weeks), 10 week long league.

There are a number of new locations with pins near downtown Charlottesville. Keep an eye on the pinside map as I make up dates.

Repp

#2 10 years ago

Good luck!

#3 10 years ago

Local players come out and help us establish competitive pinball in CVille.

1 week later
    #4 10 years ago

Much fun on night one, come join us next week!

#5 10 years ago

As soon as baseball season is over and I don't have to coach, can I hop in or sub for someone. Pm me some info.

1 week later
    #6 10 years ago

We played week two last night. Anyone who is interested, come on out and play. The more players we have, the more fun it will be for everyone.
    We are playing a ten week season with slightly modified FSPA rules. It is not too late to get in, we welcome new players anytime throughout the season.

Current league results:

http://dominion.league.tater.org/

#7 10 years ago

Congrats on the league. Our league in Richmond has been pretty fun. We only meet once a month but seem to get together pretty regularly. Our second season starts in August.

Nice to see all the leagues popping up.

7 months later
    #8 10 years ago

Wow guys I'm glad I found y'all. I'm Robert, I run the arcade/console room at omega con. I also do some work with MAGFest as well. Well omega con we do bar take over and would like more pinball presence. We would also like to see if y'all would like to maybe run a tournament at omega con.

#9 10 years ago

Pm sent

4 weeks later
    #10 10 years ago

Charlottesville league is known as "Dominion Pinball".
    Meeting tuesdays at 7 pm at the Lazy Parrot Backyard.
    Great, 100% working clean machines!
    Fun people, good food etc.
    We are in season 2 and invite all to join us.
    Help us spread the word!
    Thanks

#11 10 years ago

I started a Virginia Pinball FB page as well that you guys should link your league info to.

#12 10 years ago

Is your league set up so that someone who could only play a couple of times could play without messing up your scoring system?

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

Is your league set up so that someone who could only play a couple of times could play without messing up your scoring system?

ROAD TRIP!

#14 10 years ago

Thanks Taylor I will do that. Look forward to meeting you. I am probably the only one of our group who has not met you yet.

boo32, no problem, we do scorekeeping and points etc. but being so new we are pretty flexible.
    We are "Dominion Pinball League" on Facebook.
    Help us spread the word and please come join some really nice folks!

See you Tuesday!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-league-in-charlottesville-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.