034_1.jpg
Totan vid 015.JPG
Totan vid 014.JPG
Totan vid 011.JPG
New Totan Pics 005.JPG
New Totan Pics 004.JPG
New Totan Pics 003.JPG
New Totan Pics 002.JPG
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We have 2 remaining as I had some back outs last minute.

Email sent. Awesome looking again Joe. Great work.

#52 8 years ago

Bump 1 Left.

#53 8 years ago

Sold out..thanks again

#54 8 years ago

Topper is fantastic! Any way to dim the white background LEDs?

#55 8 years ago

Great customer service! Genie's hand was broken, just below the sword. Sent Joe an email after 9pm. Joe responded within an hour. After sending a couple of pics of the damage, he is sending me another Genie with sword. Thanks again Joe!

#56 8 years ago

Bjsilverballs,

Look on the back there is a controller on the back that controls modes for the white light.
MAGICCHIZ

#57 8 years ago

Yes the controller has a light button, press it and adjust the level and then touch it again to set it.

#58 8 years ago

Awesome! I'll check that out.

I will say that for future toppers that have "pointy bits" I'd recommend putting a cardboard sleeve around them before bubble wrap. When I opened mine I had Christmas flashbacks & almost ripped the sword off! Luckily I slowed down so nothing broke. Would have been my fault of course. Pack them like you're shipping to a 6-year old.

#59 8 years ago

Thank you again Joe.

Arrived safely. Cheers

1 week later
#60 8 years ago

Joe's TOTAN Topper is awesome
Will replace leds with non ghosting type..
028.jpg028.jpg034.jpg034.jpg036.jpg036.jpg037.jpg037.jpg040.jpg040.jpg041.jpg041.jpg

1 year later
#62 7 years ago

We have been asked quite a bit to make these Totan toppers again so I am bumping this post to gather interest. If you would like to get one of these email me direct at [email protected] and I will add you to a list. I will run this thread for a couple of weeks, it gives me some time to get this all together again.

thanks
Joe

#63 7 years ago

How much $ for Totan topper

#64 7 years ago

1 for me!!!!!

#65 7 years ago

email sent

#66 7 years ago

They will be $249.95. This all depends on me finding someone to build these wire harness. I have asked 3 different people and they are all looking into it and will get back to me soon. That harness is what stopped me from making these last time. There is so much man hours in those I don't have the time to give to make them myself. I have Pingraffix doing the art again and Back Alley doing the sword and lamp, that is already set.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

They will be $249.95. This all depends on me finding someone to build these wire harness. I have asked 3 different people and they are all looking into it and will get back to me soon. That harness is what stopped me from making these last time. There is so much man hours in those I don't have the time to give to make them myself. I have Pingraffix doing the art again and Back Alley doing the sword and lamp, that is already set.

Can I get a 10% off pinside discount? Just kidding. Sounds good to me!

#68 7 years ago

Email sent. would love to get one when available. Thanks

#69 7 years ago

Email sent, I am in for one! Thanks!

#70 7 years ago

Thank you Joe,
amazing news!!!
pm sent. I´m in!

#71 7 years ago

Well it looks as though I will be building these harnesses. Everyone I have asked has said no and I understand as they suck. I have everyone's request and as soon as I can get all the parts together I will start building these...be in touch

Thanks
Joe

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well it looks as though I will be building these harnesses. Everyone I have asked has said no and I understand as they suck. I have everyone's request and as soon as I can get all the parts together I will start building these...be in touch
Thanks
Joe

Thanks Joe!

#73 7 years ago

Email sent!
I'm in for one.
Thanks!

#74 7 years ago

Bump. There are only 6 left and this might be the only other run I do. This run is 50 so 77 total will be made.

#75 7 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#76 7 years ago

Email sent I am in for one!

1 month later
#77 7 years ago

Hello everyone
I wanted to post a update on this project. The graphics are being printed now by Pingraffix, The sword and lamp are being casted now by Matt at Back Alley, The harness is in production by Mark Nagy and we have started making the panels and bases so we are ready to start assembling as soon as parts start arriving. I would be safe to say these will start shipping in Feb, maybe sooner but will see.
Thanks for the patience
Joe

#78 7 years ago

Joe- sounds like great news.
Happy New Year!

3 weeks later
#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Thanks for the patience

Will this be like the last run topper? Or new and improved, or just plain different?

#80 7 years ago

How much?

#82 7 years ago

Lamps and Swords on there way to Laseriffic

totan lamps (resized).jpgtotan lamps (resized).jpg

totan swords (resized).jpgtotan swords (resized).jpg

#83 7 years ago
#84 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Will this be like the last run topper? Or new and improved, or just plain different?

This will be the last run, it is improved but not different. I should make it clear that 50 are being made in total are sold, but PPS will have some along with Cointakers. My end is sold at the moment but there are always a few who back out and I have a list at about 9 so far.

#85 7 years ago

Working on the harnesses

IMG_1888 (resized).JPGIMG_1888 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#86 7 years ago

Hey Joe there coming together. Looking good. There going to be AWSOME and can't wait to get mine.

#87 7 years ago

We are working on it is all I can say. This might get pushed back a month, I am just so busy right now and I am still waiting on more harnesses. Those things are the worst part and by no means easy to make.

1 month later
#88 7 years ago

We have started production, we will be building between 10 - 14 a week till completion. We are going to fill all orders as they came in.

Thanks
Joe

5 years later
#89 1 year ago

Hi everyone. Will this topper ever be done again ? Such a beauty ! And nothing really convincing on the market…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 36.95
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-totan-topper-prototype/page/2?hl=oilrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.