(Topic ID: 85091)

*NEW* LASERIFFIC Theater Of Magic Topper..

By Laseriffic

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

New Tom Pics 005.JPG
New Tom Pics 004.JPG
New Tom Pics 003.JPG
New Tom Pics 001.JPG
tom topper.jpg
tom jpeg-376.jpg
New Tom Pics 005.JPG
New Tom Pics 004.JPG
New Tom Pics 003.JPG
New Tom Pics 001.JPG
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Looks awesome! I just have to check if I have the necessary headroom.

#52 9 years ago

nice, now all i need is to find a machine.

#53 9 years ago

If I get one I want the one where the word is spelled "Theatre" not "Theater" like the first pics.

3 years later
#54 6 years ago

This is a great looking topper. I see the thread is old so I'm hoping I get a response. Arrest these still available ?? I'm definitely interested. Thanks

#55 6 years ago

Same here, I'd love one of these toppers.

#56 6 years ago

That looks great!
Now i just need to find a TOM.

11 months later
#57 5 years ago

If anyone has one of these and can help me, I'd appreciate it. Joe isn't giving support on this product anymore.

I received one of these in a sale with a machine, but it doesn't have the board that connects to the inside of the machine.
I've purchased a J117 board from a friend who isn't 100% sure it's what I need. I don't want to break anything. Can anyone confirm that it uses the J117 and maybe take a picture of where it connects to the inside of my Theatre of Magic? I really want to get this topper to work, it looks so nice in pictures.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-theater-of-magic-topperpics-and-vid/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.