(Topic ID: 13674)

NEW LASERIFFIC SPIDERMAN TOPPER.. YOU WANTED IT HERE IT IS.

By Laseriffic

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Laseriffic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Batman.jpg
images-1.jpeg
Batman_004.jpg
Batman_005.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

oK.. I hope this is what you were wanting. I have had all these done for awhile I was just going to release them later but the demand seems high. These still will not be ready for sale till the 2nd week in April.

Joe

Batman_005.jpgBatman_005.jpg Batman_004.jpgBatman_004.jpg

#7 12 years ago

Each topper has 4" x 1/2" feet that you attach. We use very strong velcro so no drilling into your machines. There is nothing extra needed it's all there and plug and light. It will turn on and off with your game and it comes with a remote with 16 colors and 4 modes.

#8 12 years ago

All my new color changing toppers will be priced at $134.95 and will be available through PBL exclusively and my website when it is completed.

#12 12 years ago

All toppers are 24" x 6.5" if you don't have a Spiderman and want one for your game room I can install 2A power supplies.

#20 12 years ago

Ok guys.. I just want to let all know that I have enough material coming to make 400 toppers. I am not going to do pre orders due to Ill never keep it straight. Give me a couple of weeks and I will announce when they will be ready for sale.

Thanks for the appreciation everybody

Joe

#22 12 years ago

TZ and MB tomorrow!

#28 12 years ago

Well I am the one who makes the Tron topper, if your referring to the one that looks like a Light Cycle. I will not re-do Tron, it is my best seller with quite a few sold and that would mean quite a few pissed off people if I came up with something better. But I think it is awesome so it will stay...sorry

Joe

#30 12 years ago

For open market no.. but I will have a custom topper service soon and we can design something just for you if that's what your looking for.

#40 12 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I need to correct something I posted last night and due to lack of sleep I made a slight mistake. These new toppers will be $139.95 not $134.95 I know it's only $5 but I do have a B.O.M. to deal with and these do take more time and materials to make. I am sorry for this error and I hope it does not deter anyone from getting one of my toppers.. If it does, then I'm the only one who loses and I'm sorry. It was all my fault typing too fast and trying to make product till 3am to accommodate everybody. Again I am sorry for the typo.

Joe

#42 12 years ago

JonM- Batman is done not sure if I posted it or not so here is a pic. POTC we are working on something but I am still open to suggestions at this point. Iron Man , well Matt made a nice one but... If there is a demand for it I could do something or you can use my custom service when it is ready to go.

Batman.jpgBatman.jpg

#47 12 years ago

I will have my website up soon. I just approved the design layout this afternoon. As for these older games not yet. I have to develop power harness for every system and draw up the instructions. They all will be plug and play no soldering involved, mostly piggy back connectors on your power driver boards at the 12v supply for older games. When the website is done all will be explained..TZ coming up in 5 hrs. I can't get Monster Bash up tonight I'm swamped so that will come tomorrow.

Joe

#52 12 years ago

Our original design for POTC is the black pearl in the middle and the Kracken tentecules coming up on both sides surrounding it. I didn't like it so I scratched the idea and now we are looking for an alternative. I will have something soon to show but for right now I am just overwhelmed with the response to these toppers. I have doubled my supplies orders today to cover this demand.
Again thank you all for the comments and suggestions and I do hope I get to meet most of you at some point.
I am planning a open house ( at my house ) for some Pinball , food and a small tour of my laser area. It is my garage but it's a large garage. details soon on this.

Joe

#55 12 years ago

TZ in 1 hour or less. I just got home from Terry's ( PBL ) , we put a MM topper on his machine tonight. This is one of my favorite ones my artist came up with.

#59 12 years ago

No.. custom means custom.. You own the design and I will NOT run more than yours. I even send you the original art designed by my artist. NOW.. If you want something custom and you don't care if I run more ( if it's marketable ) than I eat the fee. I'm not that kind of person so you all know, I am just trying to provide something special for my customers.

#62 12 years ago

No I haven't I'll post that and MB tonight.

#65 12 years ago

The custom Toppers will still be $139.95 + $50 art fee. I have a post up with how it's going to run. If I had my material I would be going already..

#69 12 years ago

MB in 1 hour or less.. please stand by.

#74 12 years ago

Etching now.. Ohh the suspense ! Does anybody want to guess what the topper is? First person to get it right on gets it for free..no joke.Ready set go..

#76 12 years ago

Funny.. I made a special post for this now

#79 12 years ago

Unfortunately no.. The reason is that my toppers are Edge Lit not front or back lit. The leds go under the art. If the light is projected any other way the art will not light. Sorry, these were made for people who have other type's of toppers they would like to light up.

Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-spiderman-topper-you-wanted-it-here-it-is?tu=laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.