New MM pics 002.JPG
New MM pics 003.JPG
New MM pics 001.JPG
MM pic-7.jpg
MM pic-6.jpg
MM pic-4.jpg
MM pic-2.jpg
MM pic-1.jpg
There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago

All the cables were shipped out. The USPS is VERY slow right now, it is taking 2-3 extra days till packages arrive. I have had alot of people inquire where is this or that and then 2 days later it shows up.. be patient and you will get those cables.

Joe

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

All the cables were shipped out. The USPS is VERY slow right now, it is taking 2-3 extra days till packages arrive. I have had alot of people inquire where is this or that and then 2 days later it shows up.. be patient and you will get those cables.
Joe

Thanks Joe. I'm sure the new cable will arrive months before the game.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Joe

Thank you for the update.

#104 9 years ago

Got my cable last night. I'll be installing it today. Thanks Joe.

2 weeks later
#105 9 years ago

We have started the 3rd run and we will have 10 available end of the week. PPS & BAA will have more in stock next week as well.

#106 9 years ago

We have 5 left on hand. Won't be making more till March.

1 week later
#107 9 years ago

BAA / PPS have been fully stocked and are available .

#108 9 years ago

We have 8 more in stock ready to go.

1 week later
#109 9 years ago

Bump 4 left in stock

#110 9 years ago

Bump 3 left

#111 9 years ago

Bump 2 Left

#112 9 years ago

We have more in stock now ready to go.

#113 9 years ago

Hi,shipping in Italy?$?

#114 9 years ago

Email me direct for shipping quotes

[email protected]

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from Teo76:

Hi,shipping in Italy?$?

$1750. But that's hand delivered. Carefully held in my lap the entire flight : )

4 weeks later
#116 9 years ago

We have 2 more built ready to go.

[email protected] to order

Thanks

#117 9 years ago

1 left in stock

#118 9 years ago

Bump.. still 1 left

#119 9 years ago

sold out

3 weeks later
#120 9 years ago

Anyone hooked one of these up to there MMr yet? I was working on putting mine on but wasn't sure what 2 spots to connect to.

#121 9 years ago

I was told by Chicago Coin that the 12v +- were marked on the power supply. The pic I provided was from Chicago Coin but I dont have a machine here to look at.

#122 9 years ago

Black lug to black arrow and red lug to red arrow.

MMR Power Supply Hook Up..jpgMMR Power Supply Hook Up..jpg
#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Black lug to black arrow and red lug to red arrow.

MMR Power Supply Hook Up..

Are you sure you hook it up where the black arrow is in the above picture? The black arrow is pointing to the ground wire port. I thought black lug should be one over to the right from arrow in your picture. That is what worked for me upon install.

#124 9 years ago

follow

#125 9 years ago

So the black lug should be plugged into ground terminal? I'm not so sure.

#126 9 years ago

This is how another customer hooked it up and he's fine.. maybe it doesn't matter. I am trying to get a hold of someone at CC for a better explanation. When I talked to them long ago the power supply was supposed to be labeled 12v + - but I see that didnt happen.

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

This is how another customer hooked it up and he's fine.. maybe it doesn't matter. I am trying to get a hold of someone at CC for a better explanation. When I talked to them long ago the power supply was supposed to be labeled 12v + - but I see that didnt happen.

Okay as long as long as it works I guess. I hooked up red to one marked with red arrow in the picture and the black to the one that is one to the right of black arrow since it was labeled with a -V. It worked fine no problems.

1 week later
#128 9 years ago

Laserriffic,

Just unboxed mine (MMR received today, yay!).

I've got a wall wart - but the instructions show connecting to the MMR power supply directly. Just snip the wall wart off?

#129 9 years ago

NM. Answer is "Yes".

#130 9 years ago

Well you need a power cable, did you order with a wall wart??

#131 9 years ago

Honestly .. That was long ago I'll admit this could be PEBKAC.

8 months later
#132 8 years ago

I finally got my MMR and hooked up the topper today. I'm getting terrible feedback on the speakers from the topper, sounds a bit like mosquitos, a high pitched hum that varies a bit as the LED's flicker. I can even adjust it by changing the brightness of the topper or stop it altogether by disconnecting the topper LED's

Has anyone else had this, or any ideas on how to rectify it? Would it help if I connected the black to -12V instead of ground (and what the heck is the difference between the two anyhow)?

Thanks,
-K

#133 8 years ago

I was worried too when comparing the included picture with what is actually installed.

Checked schematic to see, that as thingy was 12v only +ve and -ve one each should work and it did perfectly

Guess two +ve and two -ve to allow more connections due to tight space and screws?

Cheers.

#134 8 years ago

This is how it should be hooked up. This is the first time I have heard about the humming noise so I am not sure what is causing it other than it is hooked up incorrectly.

MMR_Power_Supply_Hook_Up._(resized).jpgMMR_Power_Supply_Hook_Up._(resized).jpg

#135 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

This is how it should be hooked up. This is the first time I have heard about the humming noise so I am not sure what is causing it other than it is hooked up incorrectly.

Weird that I'm the only one with this. And yes, that's exactly how I have it hooked up.
Thanks for a quick reply Joe though, much appreciated

#136 8 years ago

Can't say I've heard any humming from any of Joe's Amazing toppers that we have.

Perhaps the wire is touching something else on its was down from the topper??? Maybe pinching too much on the metal doohicky that you bend back on the backbox to get the wires through? Guessing only.

#137 8 years ago

If you figure this out please post in case it happens again.

#138 8 years ago

Will do. Another weird thing was that after connecting the topper when I turned the machine on there was no sound, took me a while to figure out volume had somehow gone to 0. How can that happen, the power module should not change the settings right?

#139 8 years ago

No.. Again another first. I am not sure what's going on but I really am interested in knowing

2 weeks later
#140 8 years ago

I tried everything I could think of, even added ferrite clamps near speakers and few other places. Couldnt get this fixed, had to turn on the LED pulsing as solid light didnt cause interference. Reduces the effect of the topper but it's better than the annoying mosquito buzz.

If anyone finds a solution, please let me know. Seems MMR is very sensitive to LED EMI (try lowering the brightness of LED in settings and see if you hear it)

7 months later
#141 7 years ago

no humming on mine...

IMG_5170 (resized).JPGIMG_5170 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-mm-topper-pic-vid/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.