1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LDU-2 board (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Recently, I have the GamePlan MPU board in production and selling on the Pinside store.
Now, I am adding a replacement board for the lamp driver.
This board only replaces the LDU-2 (if anyone knows which games exactly use LDU-2, please let me know).
It is also licensed by GamePlan like the MPU.
And I added the anti-flickering to the circuit, so that you can add modern bayonet LEDs to your game.
I only have 3 to sell at the moment, more will arrive in late August.

LDU-2 board (resized).jpgLDU-2 board (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Licensed by GamePlan? I thought all that IP was in public domain due to the unceremonious IRS raid and bankruptcy of GamePlan?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Ilikewires:

It is also licensed by GamePlan like the MPU.

From whom? This is the first I've heard in years about someone actually owning gameplan IP/copyrights. I went down the rabbit hole once trying to figure out if anyone still owned anything, and it looked like everything was simply abandoned as far as I could tell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-game-plan

1 month later
#5 1 year ago

Where can i order this lamp driver board?

11 months later
#6 7 months ago

Sorry for the forever delay.. the lamp board is on Pinside under PinballReplacementParts.
On the license, I am fully aware of the debate over the legal status of the copyrights. Regardless, I have a written deal with Roger and I honor it. I really do not care what lawyers say, I put the Game Plan logo on the boards and Roger gets something for it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-lamp-board-for-gameplan-games-in-the-store and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.