4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Torso718
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello, I have the newer KISS pinball Premium and I am trying to update it. I currently have the 1.30.0 version and need the 1.41.0. I went to Stern and when I click the KISS premium 1.41.0 game code to save it, its showing me its the LE file. Also, it says it’s an SPK file and not a BIN file. I downloaded it to a flash drive and plugged my flash drive in when the machine was off. Turned it on and it did not recognize my drive/update. Do I have the right file? Thanks to anyone in advance.

#2 4 years ago

Pretty sure you have to download the file then unzip it to a folder. Then put the unzipped file on a drive.

#3 4 years ago

I dont recall unzipping the files and the premium and le are the same.

#4 4 years ago

Nothing unzipped or was even in a folder. It was just an spk file. Glad premium and LE are the same. I’m checking out my flash drive now.

#5 4 years ago

Make sure the flash drive is formatted FAT32, and that the SPK file is the only thing on there. If still not working, try another flash drive. I've never had a problem updating any of my pins from mine (knock on wood), but have seen posts from others where trying a different drive worked.

#6 4 years ago

Yes Paul, the drive was the problem. On the old drive it wanted to format in exFAT, which was the default and the only other choice was NTFS. Got another drive and it formatted in FAT32 and worked. Gonna have to make a note of this. Thanks guys. I appreciate all the comments.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.