Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
2016-04-21-21-38-43--2117363238_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago

What's the deal with the song completion single shot multiplier? The readme confused me as it seemed to also reference a playfield multiplier for completing songs as well.

Also, how are playfield multipliers activated outside of demon multiball?

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Once you complete a song, all shots are illuminated with white arrows. Once you hit a shot, the dmd will list the shot (i.e. Center ramp) x2. That single shot will stay illuminated for the 10 or so seconds and you have the opportunity to repeat that shot for increased bonuses.

Oh, I thought it would apply a multiplier to the selected shot for the remainder of the ball. I was confused because the readme mentioned a playfield multiplier for the remainder of the ball as well.

#129 7 years ago

I really like being able to light multiple instruments at once. I always hated wasting a lucky shot to the right ramp on previous code.

The demon multiball playfield multipliers also makes that multiball a lot more unique and fun.

I still don't quite know what it takes to get heaven on fire multiball though. But I'll figure it out.

Any ideas what constitutes a good score?

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I believe you can add balls to both Demon and Love Gun by hitting the scoop as well. You might have to have backstage pass lit though, that I'm not sure of. I do know I've added balls to those modes by hitting the scoop for sure.

This is correct. If you have Backstage Pass Lit going into a multiball or light it during multiball, you can get one add-a-ball by shooting the scoop.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I noticed when I started demon multi that when you hit the targets to light lock, it would light lock, and when I would shoot the lock, it would kick out another ball. Seemed like a new add a ball feature to me.....

My understanding is this will give you a 20 second 2x playfield, if you lock another ball in that time it will give you a 3x playfield. I don't think it adds-a-ball though. It may hold the ball for the duration of the playfield multiplier though.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The one I played on location had vuk issues too, but I don't know if it was related to the update as it was the first time I played a premium KISS. It did 'virtual locks' too for some strange reason

I think it's an opto issue, it was acting weird before the update too.

#267 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Liking the code the more I play it, listening to Kiss right now too. Wondering if they could add a "Creatures of the Night" multiball where playfield goes dark and your shots relight it?

That's a cool idea, do any machines have a mechanic like that?

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Metallica does. Fade To Black, one of the Crank it Up modes. When it's almost dark you know the mode is almost finished.

Interesting, I never really play the Fade To Black CIU. I'll have to check it out next time I play Metallica.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code-vers-128-thoughts?tu=shaub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.