Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
2016-04-21-21-38-43--2117363238_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 8 years ago

1) what insert lights up to indicate that GRID multiball is ready? (I know you have to hit the scoop to start)
2) with the new update, if you hit a ball into Gene's mouth, does it "save" that ball until Demon Multiball is complete now? I played last night and noticed the first ball hit into his mouth during Demon Multiball stayed there until the mode was done then it kicked out to continue play.
3) I've noticed the same issue with Deuce mode both before and after the update. Unlit arrows will score Deuce.

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No problem. Just to be clear, the aspect that was unreliable was the ramp gate opening and ball transfer to the magnet. Before the update, this would fail roughly 4 out of 10 times. The failure resulted in the ball being dropped in the right loop area (below the ramp gate). I've hit that shot about 10 times since the update and it hasn't failed once. The README didn't mention this, but I'm sure it was tweaked. Don't imagine the README notes are 100% reflective of what was changed.
The Demon VUK failed yesterday and resulted in a ball search. Only happened once. Two steps forward, one step back
I really hope Stern is still investing in this title with another update. The game really has potential, but still feels incomplete.

Since the update, my right ramp diverter has been working maybe 1 out of 10 times. I've talked to Chas at Stern. This appears to more of a mechanical issue of the plunger not lining up perfectly in the groove and moving down as the coil is audibly firing and there is no catching of the metal diverter on the plastics of the ramp. Still working on figuring out why the alignment seems slightly off enough to cause the difficulty in plunging down.

3 weeks later
#281 7 years ago

I'm curious if anyone has figured out the following with the new code:
1) is there a rational to the color schemes on the grid? Sometimes the inserts are blue, red, or green... not sure what these colors mean
2) to complete grid multiball, how are the pop bumpers (band faces, 3rd row in the grid) completed? Do you have to hit the right orbit 4 separate times to light a specified bumper that in turn also needs to be hit?

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The colors change for each time you complete one item on the grid. If you knocked down all the kiss targets the row would be a uniform color then if you hit the K it would be different and if you finished the rest of the targets they'd all be the same color signifying they've been completed twice.
To complete grid multiball you have to hit each pop bumper 1 time. Each one spots a face as opposed to how you complete them by having them lit at the orbit to originally qualify them. It's laid out in the readme for the latest code.

- Complete the GRID to light SUPER JACKPOT at the Scoop Eject:

- ROW #3 (POPS) - shoot right orbit to light the pops; hit each pop at
least once

So in Grid multiball, does the right orbit have to be hit only one time and that automatically qualifies the bumpers to each be hit at least once?

1 month later
#294 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I agree with this completely. Some songs have "KISS" style lettering while most are just plain. It looks so unfinished. And I would love more call outs... especially since Borg said they recorded like 600+ call outs. Gene needs to say something good when a ball drains like "Show's over!" or something.

If you use Pinball Browser, you can listen to the dozens and dozens of both Paul and Gene callouts that I've never heard once playing the game. Not sure why there isn't a bit more randomness to the callouts that are used.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code-vers-128-thoughts?tu=DrMark12PA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.