7 (resized).jpg
34963275_1831593060478919_5231093497343246336_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4341 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181211_141939 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1544494003542 (resized).jpg
28168308_10213647892250694_7804236434046078298_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0289 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

KISS was a fantastically under-rated game BEFORE this update.
So, if you liked it before, it's likely you'll like it more now.
Happy KISSmas
No one can say anymore that you have these cities that don't do anything
Stern have really made good on their code promises.

A fun machine that already felt more polished after only a few games last night...will dive in more tonight.....couldn't be happier w the pin!!!

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

First off, super appreciative, thx Stern. I did find a possible bug if someone else could verify. During ball save the left out lane switch makes no sound and does not kick another ball out upon activation. The right side behaves normally.

I believe if the drain ball save light is still on, it simply rolls over that switch and relaunches. If that timer expires and left light still on, it auto launches another ball.

Different than last version, but seems to work fine....

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Gonna respectfully disagree, it doesn't even make a sound and it should act the same as the right out-lane..... and every other game they make.

It's just what I've noted so far, as I thought the same thing you did.....have no idea if it's right or not....does it auto launch on the right out-lane with drain save active? (haven't done my pull the glass test yet)....

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Great news. Generally not a huge fan of stern, but when given an honest chance, Kiss is a pretty fun and challenging machine. I’ll have to tell my local route guy to update so I can drop some coins.

A much better game than many realize...Great art and now gameplay. I'm not a band pin guy at all, but this one definitely bridges the gap for me...Fun ride...

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

The light show has improved quite a bit on the LE, and I'm loving it! I don't think I realized there were white flashers between the red LEDs on the back panel until this code change. Awesome playing game that looks like a KISS show finally. I'm very pleased so far after only a few games

Quoted from Tempest:

The "you wanted the best you got the best" call out made me jump for joy when I heard it! This game kills and the light show on the LE is spectacular! The game play is more challenging and feels like you are working to get the score vs. hammering around. Excellent update! Might have to send Stern a Christmas card!

Agree w both of these...It's like a new game..Great fun!!!

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am looking for a KISS now as I have always looked at the layout and thought it looks super fun to shoot, just trying to workout it to go pro or Prem.
But I know the guys at pinballcenter who make the TRON discs as I’ve distributed those to plenty of pinsiders in the US, I can drop them an email about a KISS disc if there’s enough interest I’m sure that might interest them in producing one!?

I'd be in on a clear disc for sure...

Definitely try to snag one of these machines!!! Alot of fun, and new code really polished everything up...

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Ive done everything I can with this one...stuck with it cause its KISS. Also got the translite autod by Paul Gene and Ace. No one really knows who the drummer is supposed to be. i was gonna ask peter to sign it but I was told its not a good idea.

Sorry to hear you have problems...I picked up a nice LE awhile back, and plays great....Super jealous of the signed translite....Have a KISS Alive album signed by all 4 ,(think Chris the right answer for this one).

How long did it take you to get the signatures? Thinking about pursuing...

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Got Ace and Peter at separate events. Ace is at the NY Kiss Expo as I type signing. Im one of the idiots that do meet and greets and buy guitars from paul and Gene. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome!!!! May have to see if/when they might be close to me ( Atlanta, maybe)...

#286 5 years ago

THANK YOU STERN!!!!

#288 5 years ago

Time for colordmd....

#310 5 years ago

Playing this machine ALOT after code drop...just got Heaven's on Fire MB .....the light show is off the charts!!!!...pure pinball fun....

#312 5 years ago

Love this game!!!

Crap...Thought I was in the bm thread ( Blanton's allowed on a Sunday night...Meetings don't start until 10 for me... )

Added over 5 years ago:

I DO love this game!!!..deleted my BM66 stuff out of this post

#316 5 years ago

Daughter home for the holidays... couldn't pull her from KISSLE....she never plays....What a pure fun pin!!! THANK YOU STERN for polishing this one...keeper

#322 5 years ago

FACT-...Can only say...whole crew over for Christmas...my Son in Law,( Only one that plays the pins consistently)... emerged from game room after 1 hour, confessing KISSLE was his favorite in my lineup after code drop...this game is serious fun!!!!

( They're all afraid of Alien, both theme and gameplay wise...)

#325 5 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Hit a 7.5 billion shot on Kiss Army mode! How is this even possible, I did have colossal, demon , and left ramp doubled along with hitting left ramp prior to hitting the completion of the mode. Not sure if this is a bug on the new code. Such a great game! Rock and Roll all night Babee!!!!!!!
[quoted image]

That's insane!!! great shot.....this game is super addictive!!!

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

That is cool. You re right, I can't stop playing mine. Once i changed the music I just cannot stop.

Judging by your avatar, looks like we might both be in line for another addictive game....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code-v1400-is-here?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.