7 (resized).jpg
34963275_1831593060478919_5231093497343246336_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4341 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181211_141939 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1544494003542 (resized).jpg
28168308_10213647892250694_7804236434046078298_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0289 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

HEAVENS ON FIRE MB
Seems more achievable. You have a realistic shot to get there.

How so? I went through the release notes a couple times and didn't see anything that would change the requirements to HOF.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Mine did the exact same thing. Load 1.4 into a different or new stick and try again.

Same for me. Multiple reformatting, etc the 8GB stick I was using would not work and behaved exactly the same. I ended up putting the update on a micro SD card and installed it with a USB to SD adapter.

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Round "Army" insert at center ramp sometimes lights and stays lit while no award present

I have seen this several times. I am think it indicates when the shot multipliers are available as listed in the release notes. Need to test a bit more to be sure.

Now shot multipliers are available/lit by collecting a set of HurryUps (KISS and
ARMY). Previously they were lit by completing a mode.

Speaking of bugs, the extra ball insert still doesn't participate in all light shows. Minor for sure. Majority of the changes are great. The light show improved noticeably on the pro, I can only imagine how much better it looks on the prem/le. I am not totally sold on running the shaker for every switch hit during super scoring...

1 week later
#281 5 years ago

Holy shit that was a fast turnaround! For the invisible Stern coders reading this thread, many thanks!

(And for 1.42.0 the extra ball insert still doesn't participate in all of the playfield light shows )

#291 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Does anyone know what the static KISS Army insert in front of the left ramp means? I know when its flashing it's a hurry up for hitting the Army stand ups. But I've seen it just sitting static. When I hit the ramp nothing happens (I think).

I still think it has to do with this change, but I haven't confirmed. My guess is that it is lit solid when you have met the criteria for one of the two hurry ups.

- Now shot multipliers are available/lit by collecting a set of HurryUps (KISS and

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

I still think it has to do with this change, but I haven't confirmed. My guess is that it is lit solid when you have met the criteria for one of the two hurry ups.
- Now shot multipliers are available/lit by collecting a set of HurryUps (KISS and

Ok confirmed. The KISS or ARMY hurry up inserts now light solid after collecting the first of the two hurry ups. After the second hurry up is collected the main shots are lit white to collect the shot multipliers.

3 weeks later
#330 5 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

Can someone post some video of the new code? looking forward to seeing some of the updates. waiting for a machine to come up for sale in the mean time!

6 months later
#337 4 years ago

After playing the new code for a while now, I figured it was time to share the collection of bugs and feature requests I have been keeping track of. The good news is that most are minor annoyances.

**Bugs**
- Extra Ball insert does not light in HOF. It still awards the EB however.
- Front Row save does not work during KISS Army
- Cannot get to instant info on a ball plunge if the song selection is up
- Extra Ball insert does not participate during LG multiball start up light show.
- Extra Ball insert does not participate during Demon lock light show
- When inserts are lit white for shot multiplier selection, the active song shots are not shown.
- Auto plunger should not kick after a failed soft plunge. This changed behavior with 1.40

**My Feature Requests**
- PRO only: For Love Gun MB, it would be great if the STAR saucer would hold the ball (assuming this is how the MB was started) to match the Premium behavior. It's quite a bit harder to hit the STAR field hurry up to get that third ball when there are two balls in play.
- Demon Eject Ball save should be on by default.
- Demon Eject save should only allow one ball to be saved during a multiball. It kind of goes against the point of this when you lose a ball STDM and the outlane at the same time and get both back.
- Add-a-ball should be awarded within a grace period before the ball save turns off instead of strictly after it turns off. It is no fun to make a scoop shot when the rock again is flashing rapidly only to get a sorry points award, lose the ball save and immediately drain down to one ball. I like the change in behavior otherwise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobF.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code-v1400-is-here?tu=RobF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.