7 (resized).jpg
34963275_1831593060478919_5231093497343246336_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4341 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181211_141939 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1544494003542 (resized).jpg
28168308_10213647892250694_7804236434046078298_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0289 (1) (resized).jpg

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

how do you get the collosal bonus?

I believe it's for completing so many songs. Maybe 3 in the same ball?

#302 5 years ago

With the new city combos, is there an audible call out heard when each one is achieved? (ie. Hello Chicago! or whatever the band used to say)

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

With the new city combos, is there an audible call out heard when each one is achieved? (ie. Hello Chicago! or whatever the band used to say)

Yep.

#304 5 years ago

So glad they added an award for completing all the city combos (I'd recommended this). Any idea what it is? Should make it much more worth pursuing deliberately.

#305 5 years ago

Thank you Stern for the flow of this epic game!!!

#306 5 years ago

This update really puts some nice polish on the game. I'm keeping my LE.

#307 5 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

how do you get the collosal bonus?

Complete 3 songs on the same ball

#308 5 years ago

I believe Max multiplier is now 20x - 5x Colossal and 2x combo and 2x Kiss/Army Hurry ups (although it may only be 14x - (5+2)*2). There's definitely some monster Super Jackpots available in Kiss Army now - have had 700m and 1b but I think there's probably a 2b or 4b SJ in there.

The combo completion will be so hard, have only managed 8 so far.

#309 5 years ago

Loving the new code, I'm only hearing " You wanted the best" once every four r five games. Is there a setting or is this the way it was suppose to be to prevent monotony?

#310 5 years ago

Playing this machine ALOT after code drop...just got Heaven's on Fire MB .....the light show is off the charts!!!!...pure pinball fun....

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Playing this machine ALOT after code drop...just got Heaven's on Fire MB .....the light show is off the charts!!!!...pure pinball fun....

The new code is just fakkin awesome!

#312 5 years ago

Love this game!!!

Crap...Thought I was in the bm thread ( Blanton's allowed on a Sunday night...Meetings don't start until 10 for me... )

Added over 5 years ago:

I DO love this game!!!..deleted my BM66 stuff out of this post

#313 5 years ago

Ugh, in the new code the game over music(RnR all night) is crazy loud! It's almost twice as loud as gameplay..... really, really annoying. Anybody else?

#314 5 years ago

Finally made it to Rock city! Wow, the polish Stern put into this recent update is unbelievable! Great job to the Stern team who put this out. Such a great game. The first picture is actually a video but looks like I may have to post it on YouTube! The biggest shot I hit was a 2.9 billion Super jackpot shot in Kiss Army mode.

65DBE0A7-5887-4EF1-8859-2776F98DAD6C (resized).jpeg65DBE0A7-5887-4EF1-8859-2776F98DAD6C (resized).jpegAC8CCFF4-52CA-42EF-99F7-A48B4D7D4F99 (resized).jpegAC8CCFF4-52CA-42EF-99F7-A48B4D7D4F99 (resized).jpeg
#315 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I think he means it rolls in there but never stays.

yeah actually stays up there to eject out of the mouth about 1 out of every 3 hits. guess i'll pull it apart. just wondering if it should catch everytime, or does the green lock lights have to be lit first.

#316 5 years ago

Daughter home for the holidays... couldn't pull her from KISSLE....she never plays....What a pure fun pin!!! THANK YOU STERN for polishing this one...keeper

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Finally made it to Rock city! Wow, the polish Stern put into this recent update is unbelievable! Great job to the Stern team who put this out. Such a great game. The first picture is actually a video but looks like I may have to post it on YouTube! The biggest shot I hit was a 2.9 billion Super jackpot shot in Kiss Army mode.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That protector looks sweet!

#319 5 years ago

Left the club yesterday. Will miss it as I do all pins (except BDK) but once you've seen all modes, it's time to move on.

The new code definitely makes the game easier, like METs code update. For me that was a little bit of a negative, but it still shoots really well.

Family might ask for it back after we see the Kiss Tour this summer but I'll cross that bridge later.

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Left the club yesterday. Will miss it as I do all pins (except BDK) but once you've seen all modes, it's time to move on.
The new code definitely makes the game easier, like METs code update. For me that was a little bit of a negative, but it still shoots really well.
Family might ask for it back after we see the Kiss Tour this summer but I'll cross that bridge later.

Selling one locally? I may be in the market.

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I wonder how the Wheel of Fortune code update is coming along?

Yeah, that and X-Men.

#322 5 years ago

FACT-...Can only say...whole crew over for Christmas...my Son in Law,( Only one that plays the pins consistently)... emerged from game room after 1 hour, confessing KISSLE was his favorite in my lineup after code drop...this game is serious fun!!!!

( They're all afraid of Alien, both theme and gameplay wise...)

#323 5 years ago

supposedly an LE just sold for $7500 on the bash, so this code must have really really helped the value...

#324 5 years ago

Hit a 7.5 billion shot on Kiss Army mode! How is this even possible, I did have colossal, demon , and left ramp doubled along with hitting left ramp prior to hitting the completion of the mode. Not sure if this is a bug on the new code. Such a great game! Rock and Roll all night Babee!!!!!!!

F001709D-E08A-4C99-B7FA-DF2AC2830EDB (resized).jpegF001709D-E08A-4C99-B7FA-DF2AC2830EDB (resized).jpeg
#325 5 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Hit a 7.5 billion shot on Kiss Army mode! How is this even possible, I did have colossal, demon , and left ramp doubled along with hitting left ramp prior to hitting the completion of the mode. Not sure if this is a bug on the new code. Such a great game! Rock and Roll all night Babee!!!!!!!
[quoted image]

That's insane!!! great shot.....this game is super addictive!!!

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's insane!!! great shot.....this game is super addictive!!!

That is cool. You re right, I can't stop playing mine. Once i changed the music I just cannot stop.

#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

That is cool. You re right, I can't stop playing mine. Once i changed the music I just cannot stop.

Judging by your avatar, looks like we might both be in line for another addictive game....

1 week later
#328 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Judging by your avatar, looks like we might both be in line for another addictive game....

Tuesday.

#329 5 years ago

Can someone post some video of the new code? looking forward to seeing some of the updates. waiting for a machine to come up for sale in the mean time!

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

Can someone post some video of the new code? looking forward to seeing some of the updates. waiting for a machine to come up for sale in the mean time!

#331 5 years ago

cheers robf...awesome!

3 weeks later
#332 5 years ago

You gotta plug your machine into the band for optimal sound and playability. Guaranteed to boost scores on newest code and protector installed for LE/PREM models.

50661386_1077904665724439_1220436401930108928_n (resized).jpg50661386_1077904665724439_1220436401930108928_n (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#333 5 years ago

Can someone tell me how you get love gun Multiball?
Also on the LE model does the Paul Stanley toy move at all? If so when?

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Can someone tell me how you get love gun Multiball?
Also on the LE model does the Paul Stanley toy move at all? If so when?

They’re related.

Hit all 4 S-T-A-R targets in the Starchild area, then shoot the right ramp to begin Love Gun multiball. Thats when Paul starts to move.

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They’re related.
Hit all 4 S-T-A-R targets in the Starchild area, then shoot the right ramp to begin Love Gun multiball. Thats when Paul starts to move.

Thank you

2 months later
#336 4 years ago

Does anyone use the "virtual locks adjustment" ? thoughts on this adjustment?

1 month later
#337 4 years ago

After playing the new code for a while now, I figured it was time to share the collection of bugs and feature requests I have been keeping track of. The good news is that most are minor annoyances.

**Bugs**
- Extra Ball insert does not light in HOF. It still awards the EB however.
- Front Row save does not work during KISS Army
- Cannot get to instant info on a ball plunge if the song selection is up
- Extra Ball insert does not participate during LG multiball start up light show.
- Extra Ball insert does not participate during Demon lock light show
- When inserts are lit white for shot multiplier selection, the active song shots are not shown.
- Auto plunger should not kick after a failed soft plunge. This changed behavior with 1.40

**My Feature Requests**
- PRO only: For Love Gun MB, it would be great if the STAR saucer would hold the ball (assuming this is how the MB was started) to match the Premium behavior. It's quite a bit harder to hit the STAR field hurry up to get that third ball when there are two balls in play.
- Demon Eject Ball save should be on by default.
- Demon Eject save should only allow one ball to be saved during a multiball. It kind of goes against the point of this when you lose a ball STDM and the outlane at the same time and get both back.
- Add-a-ball should be awarded within a grace period before the ball save turns off instead of strictly after it turns off. It is no fun to make a scoop shot when the rock again is flashing rapidly only to get a sorry points award, lose the ball save and immediately drain down to one ball. I like the change in behavior otherwise.

#338 4 years ago

If, if, if there is another update.

Would like a Cities setting in the menu. So you can choose a lower number to get whatever the award is for getting 15. ( Has anyone, anywhere achieved this?????! )

#339 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

If, if, if there is another update.
Would like a Cities setting in the menu. So you can choose a lower number to get whatever the award is for getting 15. ( Has anyone, anywhere achieved this?????! )

Stay tuned !

#340 4 years ago

I would drop a DEUCE in my shorts if COLOR DMD and code dropped at same time!

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Stay tuned !

hmmmmm any insight into this post? another code drop?

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

hmmmmm any insight into this post? another code drop?

No. He’s been doing that for years. It’s super funny.

1 year later
#343 3 years ago

Just picked up a HUO Pro in October. And I posted this in the owners thread with no response, but can anyone confirm that the special light on the right outlane doesn't do anything. It comes on during attract, so I know the light is working. Just checking that it never comes on or does anything during gameplay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code-v1400-is-here/page/7?hl=tempest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.