Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170809_161653 (resized).jpg
IMG_5521 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

OMG YES!!!

Edit: Kind of a disappointment as its mostly bug fixes and no real gameplay content. Not going to help sales. I think it's safe to say this code is done!

#20 2 years ago

Maybe the readme isn't fully complete yet?

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh, and it's a bummer Boston was never included as my old concert memories always have Paul saying/singing "Bossssssss-tonnnnnnnNNN" between all the songs.

I was surprised Cleveland wasn't listed as a city as it was and still is a big market for KISS. Anyway, I used PB and swapped Pittsburgh for Cleveland and added a Paul callout from a bootleg 70s concert I had. Still looking for a clear Gene callout for Cleveland. Sounds great!

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If only that worked in sports.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

I'd love to do this, I just don't have the knowledge...
I would love to upload I stole your love, Cold Gin, Strutter or God of Thunder. Personally I would get rid of all of the re-recorded music and replace it with the actual real recordings of the real band.

Its not hard at all once you download PB. Hardest part is trying to find songs of the correct length. Too short and you're left with no music. Too long doesn't bother me. The song gets cut and immediately starts over. Other than that it's pretty much click and drop. Maybe a little time spent getting the volume levels equal. I even added some classic Bally KISS sounds. Keep a factory code handy always and have some fun!

2 weeks later
#110 2 years ago

Finally got some time in on KISS with the new code today. Did they retool the scoring? How do you play 6 multiballs including a HOF and KISS Army and only score 214,000,000 points? I don't like games that give you 100,000 for plunging a ball but this is ridiculous.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
5,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Santa Ana, CA
4,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Tucson, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside