(Topic ID: 137113)

New KISS code

By Apollyon

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

New FB post from stern says new KISS code is out. 1.04

#2 8 years ago

V1.04 - August 26, 2015
    =======================

- Game data is saved to SD Card more frequently.
    - Increased service button debounced times due to noise from shaker motor.
    - Improved nodebus communication to increase flipper performance.
    - game over music is now played at a lower volume than during normal game play.
    - fixed a problem where lamps would not refresh to the correct state when the coin door was opened/closed.
    - The bonus lamp effect now illuminates only the lamps that were actually won and not the entire row.
    - added RGB lamps (LE ONLY) to the bonus sequence.
    - Demon Multiball is illuminated with RED G.I. (LE only).
    - Love Gun Multiball is illuminated with RED & BLUE G.I. (LE only).
    - fixed a problem where in some cases the Special, Extra Ball, Shoot Again, Start Button & Tournament Start Button would not light properly.
    - fixed a problem where, during a multi-person game, player 1 was not allowed to select their music.
    - fixed a problem where multiple specials were not being awarded properly.
    - fixed a problem where Love Gun Multiball jackpot sound f/x were getting cutoff early.
    - added a ball saver to the Demon Eject (PRO only) and Demon Lock (LE only).
    - added a Demon Eject/Lock ball save adjustment that allows the operator to extended/reduce the default ball save time.
    - the Demon Eject will now try different firing strengths if the ball is not able to be cleared (LE model). A problem
    occurred (especially on the LE model) where the eject couldn't deliver a ball into the Demon Lock properly when 2 balls were locked.
    This has been fixed. The PRO will kick based upon the Demon Eject Power adjustment.
    - changed music mode award sound sequence, i.e. award sound is heard first followed by crowd award sounds.
    - fixed a problem where the Super Bumpers lamp was not being illuminated during Super Bumpers.
    - fixed a problem where the Super Targets lamp was not being illuminated during Super Targets.
    - it was hard to see player scores during multi-player games (i.e. players not up). Scores for players not up are now shown with a font that is a bit brighter.
    - Added KISS face awards and backgrounds to KISS ARMY wizard mode.
    - love gun multiball ready display/lamp effects now play immediately upon completion. Previously they would wait for other effects to finish before running.
    - added love gun multiball advance lightshow.
    - added new love gun multiball ready lightshow.
    - player selected music starts from the beginning after multiball ends.
    - now progress is shown in all love gun multiball advance screens.
    - added/fixed tilt, tilt warning sounds.
    - Modified LE version of KISS targets to match the PRO version, i.e. lights/sounds were not working properly.
    - Modified spinner points to be at the flash points (Dot matrix display) they're coupled with.
    - Modified right target bank to have a smoother transition between info shown on the display.
    - Added Front Row Value to advance display effect.
    - demon eject waits longer before refiring, i.e. misfires were incorrectly being counted as an original arrival.
    - Modified Left and right target display effects.
    - Modified Pop bumper display effects.
    - Modified Spinner display effects.
    - fixed display glitch between bonus end and next ball background screen.
    - super pop animation speed was wrong, this has been fixed.
    - moved super bumper display graphics to make text more readable.
    - fixed super bumpers foreign translations.
    - spelling DEMON will light locks (based on difficulty adjustment). This should make it easier to achieve Demon Multiball on default settings.
    - added fire artwork to the Demon Spell out display effect.
    - Advancing toward Love Gun Multiball now uses different background artwork.
    - added progress meter to advance Love Gun Multiball display effects.
    - Love Gun Multiball is now easier to qualify as the first switch closed and subsequent switch
    hits now contribute more towards Love Gun Multiball Ready.
    - army hurry-up and kiss hurry-up are not available during wizard modes.
    - STAR targets that are already lit help advance towards Love Gun Multiball.
    - added display effect to show both rule advance and increasing Love Gun Multiball jackpot.
    - balls are kicked out of the Demon mouth at the end of the game during the match effect.
    - found instances where music mode light shows were not being shown, this has been corrected.
    - added demon letters collected and balls lit/locked to instant info.
    - added instrument lit/collected lightshows.
    - Balls were not being held in the scoop during wizard mode(s) start, this has been corrected.
    - increased max power settings to Demon Eject adjustment.
    - army (right bank) lights were missing from some lightshows, this has been corrected.
    - added an audit for spelling DEMON.
    - double scoring flashers have changed.
    - STARCHILD is one word, this has been fixed.
    - fixed ROCK CITY background lamp effect.
    - Added/updated rock and roll all night intro (dot matrix display).
    - added new diagnostic icon.
    - in multi-player games music resumes playing from the point where it was stopped.
    - Added new sound FX to mode awards.

#3 8 years ago

Yep just like the other threads say

#4 8 years ago

Looks like a lot of additions here. Looking forward to getting mine now.....just have to finish making room for it

#5 8 years ago

I was a minute late in starting the thread!

#6 8 years ago

Bug fixes and a ball saver for the Gene spit out that should have been in the game from day one.

#7 8 years ago

Meh.. Installed 1.4 is just ok to me. Light affects are good. Some new sound effects. But, nothing to write home about. Code is waaay to
    early.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-kiss-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.