Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4638 (resized).JPG
JP_-5.jpg
JP_-4.jpg
JP_lit-1.jpg
JP_lit-3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

This is my new Jurassic Park topper. It features custom art, lighting and molds I started designing this topper quite a while ago because of so many people asking me to make one. I have never really liked the original Data East game topper that much and wanted to give a facelift to an otherwise great game.

I really wanted this topper to pop so my plan was to just try and bring the original flat Jurassic park logo to life. It also needed it to balance with the cabinet and translate art. I wanted the topper to have more volume and depth so I sculpted a new T-rex. I also chose the skeleton version rather than the fleshed out dinosaur. Although my topper has a newer metallic design, the original logo is red and yellow so I chose to illuminate it using those original colors.

I am making one run of these and will be taking orders for 2-3 weeks only. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks -Dan

www.tilttopper.com

JP lit-3.jpgJP lit-3.jpg
JP lit-3.jpgJP lit-3.jpg

JP_lit-1.jpgJP_lit-1.jpg
JP_-4.jpgJP_-4.jpg
JP_-5.jpgJP_-5.jpg

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

That's my issue, too. If it's as tall as the original, it wouldn't work in my basement.

The topper is 9.75"x23". I try to keep most my toppers under 10" to accommodate low ceilings.

#20 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the great response to my new topper I will be doing on big run and taking orders only until July 13th. The toppers will be shipping the week of the 20th. PM or email me with any questions. -D

#25 8 years ago

One week left to order. Thanks everyone

1 week later
#26 8 years ago

Taking orders through tomorrow. PM or email me to reserve one.

1 week later
#28 8 years ago

Just wanted to post a quick update. We are finishing the JP topper run now and the toppers will start shipping at the end of the week. Looks Like we will have 2 more available and then that's it. Please PM or email me if you would like to reserve. Thanks again to everyone for the great response to this topper -D

1 year later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider habeboo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jurassic-park-topper-by-tilttopper-new?tu=habeboo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.