IMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5970 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5973 (resized).jpeg
20200920_113446 (resized).jpg
1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg
E2D71F7C-9FE3-4B81-92C0-28B687C951C8 (resized).jpeg

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 months ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Anyone heard from Dan at Tilt topper? I ordered a JP topper end of last year and havent got a response to a couple emails I sent checking in. Hopefully he's doing ok.
Thanks

In my experience you have to contact him multiple times to get a response... Good luck.

#152 7 months ago

If anyone is looking to sell please let me know.

#153 7 months ago

Just received and installed my topper yesterday. I didn’t have the Spike adapter so had to do some messing around to make it work.

Has anyone changed the colour of the Perspex colour? Mine is the orange but think the green would suit better.

16156A42-A1BF-4B2F-88F7-0511984F5C8F (resized).jpeg3DA95759-9E27-4BCF-B16F-C6AD23BF793C (resized).jpeg
#154 7 months ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Just received and installed my topper yesterday. I didn’t have the Spike adapter so had to do some messing around to make it work.
Has anyone changed the colour of the Perspex colour? Mine is the orange but think the green would suit better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's just an led strip, I can't imagine it would be difficult. Heck if you reach out to him he'd probably sell you the strip already to go and tell you how to put it in.

2 weeks later
#155 6 months ago

Wish these were still available or was another production run.

1 month later
#156 5 months ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Wish these were still available or was another production run.

me too

#157 5 months ago

put me on the list for one of these.

#158 5 months ago
Quoted from Drac:

put me on the list for one of these.

I would take one if new ones are made.

#159 5 months ago

I would totally buy one if there were available again. I just got a JP Premium this last weekend.

#160 5 months ago

interested as well

#161 5 months ago

I'd buy one

#162 5 months ago

I would buy one too!

#163 5 months ago

Dan makes a great product for multiple pins...
Go to topper guy!
Buy with confidence

1 week later
#164 4 months ago

I'd be in...

#165 4 months ago

I believe Tilt have mentioned a few times that it won’t be reproduced again. A real shame given how ordinary the Stern topper is.

1 month later
#166 3 months ago

Me too. I’m in.

#167 3 months ago

i'd be in

#168 3 months ago

I have one to sell (brand new, with adapter), PM me if interested.

#169 3 months ago

I have a JP till topper mint condition can bring to Allentown show will be at the vintage pinball shop booth asking $750.

#170 3 months ago

Bump! Have a brand new one $500 can bring to Allentown if prepaid.

#171 3 months ago

New Topper listed on the Marketplace.

4 weeks later
#172 82 days ago

My friend ended up trading his JP for another pin, so his brand new topper is up for sale. PM if interested

1 week later
#173 74 days ago

I don't understand pinball companies that make mods ? Why would you turn away people wanting to buy your product? The purpose of having a Business is to sell stuff and make money? I've never seen this practice in any of my other hobbies I've been involved with?
I guess they have to keep moving to the next project,with no time to look back .
The same thing happened with the topper I bought for my Dialed In. Mezel mods stop making them,and a pinsider offered me double for what I paid for my Dialed In topper. It didn't sit right with me to charge him that much for this topper. I guess my DNA is lacking in the Greedy gene.

#174 74 days ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I don't understand pinball companies that make mods ? Why would you turn away people wanting to buy your product? The purpose of having a Business is to sell stuff and make money? I've never seen this practice in any of my other hobbies I've been involved with?
I guess they have to keep moving to the next project,with no time to look back .
The same thing happened with the topper I bought for my Dialed In. Mezel mods stop making them,and a pinsider offered me double for what I paid for my Dialed In topper. It didn't sit right with me to charge him that much for this topper. I guess my DNA is lacking in the Greedy gene.

If they weren't limited there would be no demand.... The "limited quantities" makes people impulse buy when they would otherwise sit on it. Then, the manufacturers cash in on the hype generated by people chasing the sold out merchandise; thereby increasing future demand.... This tactic is used everywhere, the most blatant example is probably the Supreme brand.... The most expensive and most bland pinball theme of all time, and can't touch a t-shirt for less than the price of a full outfit. Good on you for not wanting to bend anyone over the barrel, but, this buying these items is basically the same as playing the stock market. You really shouldn't feel guilty for cashing in, to a point.

3 weeks later
#175 53 days ago

I guess the message on top of Tilttopper.com is just some old relic? Right month wrong year?

"Check out Septembers **NEW**featured topper Jurassic Park!"

2021-09-03_10-01-27 (resized).png
#176 53 days ago
Quoted from halcyoncloud:

I guess the message on top of Tilttopper.com is just some old relic? Right month wrong year?
"Check out Septembers **NEW**featured topper Jurassic Park!"
[quoted image]

Most likely.

I may be selling mine soon. I haven't decided yet.

There are 176 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside