IMG_5990 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5970 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5973 (resized).jpeg
20200920_113446 (resized).jpg
1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg

There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Anyone heard from Dan at Tilt topper? I ordered a JP topper end of last year and havent got a response to a couple emails I sent checking in. Hopefully he's doing ok.
Thanks

In my experience you have to contact him multiple times to get a response... Good luck.

#152 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to sell please let me know.

#153 3 years ago

Just received and installed my topper yesterday. I didn’t have the Spike adapter so had to do some messing around to make it work.

Has anyone changed the colour of the Perspex colour? Mine is the orange but think the green would suit better.

16156A42-A1BF-4B2F-88F7-0511984F5C8F (resized).jpeg16156A42-A1BF-4B2F-88F7-0511984F5C8F (resized).jpeg3DA95759-9E27-4BCF-B16F-C6AD23BF793C (resized).jpeg3DA95759-9E27-4BCF-B16F-C6AD23BF793C (resized).jpeg
#154 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Just received and installed my topper yesterday. I didn’t have the Spike adapter so had to do some messing around to make it work.
Has anyone changed the colour of the Perspex colour? Mine is the orange but think the green would suit better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's just an led strip, I can't imagine it would be difficult. Heck if you reach out to him he'd probably sell you the strip already to go and tell you how to put it in.

2 weeks later
#155 2 years ago

Wish these were still available or was another production run.

1 month later
#156 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Wish these were still available or was another production run.

me too

#157 2 years ago

put me on the list for one of these.

#158 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

put me on the list for one of these.

I would take one if new ones are made.

#159 2 years ago

I would totally buy one if there were available again. I just got a JP Premium this last weekend.

#160 2 years ago

interested as well

#161 2 years ago

I'd buy one

#162 2 years ago

I would buy one too!

#163 2 years ago

Dan makes a great product for multiple pins...
Go to topper guy!
Buy with confidence

1 week later
#164 2 years ago

I'd be in...

#165 2 years ago

I believe Tilt have mentioned a few times that it won’t be reproduced again. A real shame given how ordinary the Stern topper is.

1 month later
#166 2 years ago

Me too. I’m in.

#167 2 years ago

i'd be in

#168 2 years ago

I have one to sell (brand new, with adapter), PM me if interested.

#169 2 years ago

I have a JP till topper mint condition can bring to Allentown show will be at the vintage pinball shop booth asking $750.

#170 2 years ago

Bump! Have a brand new one $500 can bring to Allentown if prepaid.

#171 2 years ago

New Topper listed on the Marketplace.

4 weeks later
#172 2 years ago

My friend ended up trading his JP for another pin, so his brand new topper is up for sale. PM if interested

1 week later
#173 2 years ago

I don't understand pinball companies that make mods ? Why would you turn away people wanting to buy your product? The purpose of having a Business is to sell stuff and make money? I've never seen this practice in any of my other hobbies I've been involved with?
I guess they have to keep moving to the next project,with no time to look back .
The same thing happened with the topper I bought for my Dialed In. Mezel mods stop making them,and a pinsider offered me double for what I paid for my Dialed In topper. It didn't sit right with me to charge him that much for this topper. I guess my DNA is lacking in the Greedy gene.

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I don't understand pinball companies that make mods ? Why would you turn away people wanting to buy your product? The purpose of having a Business is to sell stuff and make money? I've never seen this practice in any of my other hobbies I've been involved with?
I guess they have to keep moving to the next project,with no time to look back .
The same thing happened with the topper I bought for my Dialed In. Mezel mods stop making them,and a pinsider offered me double for what I paid for my Dialed In topper. It didn't sit right with me to charge him that much for this topper. I guess my DNA is lacking in the Greedy gene.

If they weren't limited there would be no demand.... The "limited quantities" makes people impulse buy when they would otherwise sit on it. Then, the manufacturers cash in on the hype generated by people chasing the sold out merchandise; thereby increasing future demand.... This tactic is used everywhere, the most blatant example is probably the Supreme brand.... The most expensive and most bland pinball theme of all time, and can't touch a t-shirt for less than the price of a full outfit. Good on you for not wanting to bend anyone over the barrel, but, this buying these items is basically the same as playing the stock market. You really shouldn't feel guilty for cashing in, to a point.

3 weeks later
#175 2 years ago

I guess the message on top of Tilttopper.com is just some old relic? Right month wrong year?

"Check out Septembers **NEW**featured topper Jurassic Park!"

2021-09-03_10-01-27 (resized).png2021-09-03_10-01-27 (resized).png
#176 2 years ago
Quoted from halcyoncloud:

I guess the message on top of Tilttopper.com is just some old relic? Right month wrong year?
"Check out Septembers **NEW**featured topper Jurassic Park!"
[quoted image]

Most likely.

I may be selling mine soon. I haven't decided yet.

2 months later
#177 2 years ago

I have a new one that I'm willing to sell. I was just working on the ad when I saw this thread was still kicking. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks! Rick

3 weeks later
#178 2 years ago

So Tilt was doing another run of these unadvertised that are/were supposed to ship this month. I found out about this by contacting them asking if they were going to reproduce the JP ones because I wanted one. I had a back/forth with them for a few days and said I wanted one so they sent me an invoice link. In the link it said after payment it should ship out in 7-10 days.

Well I paid around November 23rd or so then was out of the country until December 4th.

I didn't hear anything back but it had been more than 10 days so I just sent them an email asking them if they could just give me an update.

After like 3 days I didn't hear anything back so I shot them another email just asking them about the status, etc.

I still have yet to hear anything back from them and that was like a week ago.

I want the topper and am fine with waiting I just want an update and not to be kept in the dark. Is this normal for this company to simply not respond to emails after receiving money? They were replying within a day or so prior to me sending payment so it's just strange. Again I just want to know the status and just know when I should expect it.

#179 2 years ago

Sorry but we didn’t receive your inquiry. PM sent

#180 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

So Tilt was doing another run of these unadvertised that are/were supposed to ship this month. I found out about this by contacting them asking if they were going to reproduce the JP ones because I wanted one. I had a back/forth with them for a few days and said I wanted one so they sent me an invoice link. In the link it said after payment it should ship out in 7-10 days.
Well I paid around November 23rd or so then was out of the country until December 4th.
I didn't hear anything back but it had been more than 10 days so I just sent them an email asking them if they could just give me an update.
After like 3 days I didn't hear anything back so I shot them another email just asking them about the status, etc.
I still have yet to hear anything back from them and that was like a week ago.
I want the topper and am fine with waiting I just want an update and not to be kept in the dark. Is this normal for this company to simply not respond to emails after receiving money? They were replying within a day or so prior to me sending payment so it's just strange. Again I just want to know the status and just know when I should expect it.

Good luck with that.
You might see it by February but don't expect any communication.
You will get what you paid for though.

#181 2 years ago

Habeboo sent me a PM and told me when it should be shipping out so all is well

I look forward to adding it to my machine.

#182 2 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Sorry but we didn’t receive your inquiry. PM sent

Will I need to buy anything to hook this up to my JP,or does it come with everything needed ?
Thanks in advance

#183 2 years ago

it comes with everything needed

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

it comes with everything needed

Thank you.

3 months later
#185 2 years ago

I picked up a JP LE recently, with this topper but it's missing this wire. Any way to order it or make it? Currently have a topper I can't use

498383e674dcf772eff513f24763164ca35e5ab6 (resized).jpeg498383e674dcf772eff513f24763164ca35e5ab6 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#186 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell?

1 week later
#187 1 year ago
Quoted from Booshmeister169:

I picked up a JP LE recently, with this topper but it's missing this wire. Any way to order it or make it? Currently have a topper I can't use
[quoted image]

Find any solution? I have the same problem. I need this adapter for my topper as well.

6 months later
#188 1 year ago

Hi,

i sell my jurassic park tilttopper.
I send it out from germany.
If anybody is interested feel welcome to contact me via pm.

1 year later
#189 41 days ago

Would someone with the TILT JP topper please take a measurement of max height above top of backbox? Want to make sure it fits with my ceiling before ordering and couldn’t find height anywhere in search. Thanks in advance!

#190 40 days ago

11 1/4" high from top of the back box to the top of the flaming post tower the highest point.

#191 40 days ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

11 1/4" high from top of the back box to the top of the flaming post tower the highest point.

Excellent, thank you!

#192 40 days ago

By the time your order arrives, you'll probably have a different game in your line up, possibly a 3rd. Nice product but slow as hell to get your order. It could be close to a year. Then you'll hear "sending out orders in 2 weeks" month after month.

1 week later
#193 29 days ago
Quoted from ScubaScott:

By the time your order arrives, you'll probably have a different game in your line up, possibly a 3rd. Nice product but slow as hell to get your order. It could be close to a year. Then you'll hear "sending out orders in 2 weeks" month after month.

Thanks for the word of caution, but I just decided to take the chance and order one. I’ll chime back in when it shows.

#194 29 days ago
Quoted from Ditty:

Thanks for the word of caution, but I just decided to take the chance and order one. I’ll chime back in when it shows.

Take it from me, the wait is worth the $$ on this awesome well detailed 3-D topper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 35.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 14.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jurassic-park-topper-by-tilt-topper/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.