IMG_5990 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5970 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5973 (resized).jpeg
20200920_113446 (resized).jpg
1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 3 years ago

....think it’s all sold out and retired.....

1 week later
#102 3 years ago

If I can figure out how to ship safely I will be selling mine. Has green edge lighting. I’ve downgraded to the official Stern topper.

1 week later
#103 3 years ago

My jaw dropped looking at the quality of this topper. Too much to mention...all and all it’s beautiful....I’m not gonna hate on the Stern Topper. I just can’t spend that much $ on a topper....just me..@tilttopper

CF061B91-57EE-475C-9FB5-868E5B86C1C3 (resized).jpegCF061B91-57EE-475C-9FB5-868E5B86C1C3 (resized).jpegE2D71F7C-9FE3-4B81-92C0-28B687C951C8 (resized).jpegE2D71F7C-9FE3-4B81-92C0-28B687C951C8 (resized).jpeg
#104 3 years ago

Pumped to get mine!

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Pumped to get mine!

I still can’t stop looking at it. Lol

2 weeks later
#106 3 years ago

How do I purchase one?

#107 3 years ago

I think they are sold out at this time but I’ve seen some pinsiders selling theirs. It’s a beautiful topper.

1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg
#108 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I think they are sold out at this time but I’ve seen some pinsiders selling theirs. It’s a beautiful topper.
[quoted image]

Dudeeee! What the damn Pinball Room!???

Amazing!!!!!

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Dudeeee! What the damn Pinball Room!???
Amazing!!!!!

Stop drooling and order

#110 3 years ago

Finally got mine but having to wait for the data east connector. Can't wait to see it all fired up!

20200920_113446 (resized).jpg20200920_113446 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#111 3 years ago

hello i have received my Topper but i dont have instruction to connect it ?
if you have already installed please let me know where you connect it.
a picture will be helpfull for me.
thanks
daniel
IMG_5969 (resized).jpegIMG_5969 (resized).jpegIMG_5970 (resized).jpegIMG_5970 (resized).jpegIMG_5971 (resized).jpegIMG_5971 (resized).jpegIMG_5973 (resized).jpegIMG_5973 (resized).jpeg

i have message from Habeboo and he send me the link below
https://tilttopper.com/stern

i have found the cable attached behind the topper and all is ok
see pictures below

IMG_5989 (resized).jpegIMG_5989 (resized).jpeg

IMG_5992 (resized).jpegIMG_5992 (resized).jpegIMG_5990 (resized).jpegIMG_5990 (resized).jpegIMG_5993 (resized).jpegIMG_5993 (resized).jpeg
#112 3 years ago

Still waiting on mine, haven't heard anything in about a month. I assume they are shipping now if you just got yours.

#113 3 years ago

Hey Dan, any word on the final batch shipping? I haven't heard anything since 10/6.

Thanks!

#114 3 years ago

Same here waiting hoping for an update.

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from spyderken:

Same here waiting hoping for an update.

He just messaged me. He should be back in the studio next week with shipments going out after that.

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

He just messaged me. He should be back in the studio next week with shipments going out after that.

Sounds good thanks.

1 month later
#117 3 years ago

Has anyone who was part of the October 2020 run received anything yet? I've emailed but no response. Thanks!

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from ReluctantPin:

Has anyone who was part of the October 2020 run received anything yet? I've emailed but no response. Thanks!

I did just a few days ago. It came USPS which may explain some of the delay.

#119 3 years ago

The last message I got was on the 11th stating that they would all be out by "next week" which would be this week. Before Christmas was the statement also so it should be any time now. Glad to see that some have started arriving.

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The last message I got was on the 11th stating that they would all be out by "next week" which would be this week. Before Christmas was the statement also so it should be any time now. Glad to see that some have started arriving.

Upon request I did get a tracking number from him. It was a loooong wait but it's really nice looking.

#121 3 years ago

Thanks all. I didn’t get anything, comms wise. Hopefully I will soon.

#122 3 years ago

What is/was the price of these toppers? I can't find that mentioned here? Thanks.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

What is/was the price of these toppers? I can't find that mentioned here? Thanks.

I would email Dan to see what his plans are for this topper and pricing. If you were closer I'd sell you mine. My JP delivery got delayed again so I bought an AIQ. I might buy a JP in the future so I'm not listing it for sale yet.

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from ReluctantPin:

I'm in the same boat over here. Hope it's going well, just a little jarring to not get email responses.

#125 3 years ago

I finally got mine installed last weekend. Such a great topper.

#126 3 years ago

Dan, is there any chance you will make this JP topper again? It just fits the game so well! Anyone want to sell me theirs?

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Dan, is there any chance you will make this JP topper again? It just fits the game so well! Anyone want to sell me theirs?

I hope he makes more. I got one, and had a small amount of regret for literally minutes after the Stern one was released and cost double. Now I look at mine and have no regret whatsoever. It's a work of art as opposed to flat plastic that does nothing.

#128 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I hope he makes more. I got one, and had a small amount of regret for literally minutes after the Stern one was released and cost double. Now I look at mine and have no regret whatsoever. It's a work of art as opposed to flat plastic that does nothing.

It is a way nicer topper than Sterns and at a better price. Not sure if he is still making them, though.

#129 3 years ago

Would love to get this. Picking up my JP Premium on Wednesday. If anyone decides to sell one send me a pm.

#130 3 years ago

It's a beautiful topper, but I've decided toppers in general just aren't for me. Anyone want to buy mine? In northern California, preferred local deal so I don't have to pack and ship.

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Meh. It's too easy to knock something you haven't actually seen in person or tried. I had the Tilt Topper. Still bought the Stern topper. I prefer the Stern topper. Sold the Tilt topper to a local guy. Don't regret buying either one but I think the Stern topper is nicer than what people that haven't actually seen it think. The light show is very appealing. There's more to it than lighting the letters.

Plus my gf and I love the goat mania.

Is it overpriced? Meh. It certainly has a more solid feel and weight than a few sheets of lexan that the Tilt topper has. It has a node board (obviously) which is expensive, as well as lots of INTERACTIVE lights. And yes it also has the flickering torches.

To each his own man. I figured if I could splurge on the LE then I sure as hell can afford the topper to make it complete.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It is a way nicer topper than Sterns and at a better price. Not sure if he is still making them, though.

Not trying to be a Stern fanboy here but you're comparing apples to oranges. One is interactive, the other is not. Of course the interactive topper with the node board and a shitload of lights/flashers will be more expensive.

There are more expensive toppers out there!!! Think SW and TMNT!!

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Meh. It's too easy to knock something you haven't actually seen in person or tried. I had the Tilt Topper. Still bought the Stern topper. I prefer the Stern topper. Sold the Tilt topper to a local guy. Don't regret buying either one but I think the Stern topper is nicer than what people that haven't actually seen it think. The light show is very appealing. There's more to it than lighting the letters.
Plus my gf and I love the goat mania.
Is it overpriced? Meh. It certainly has a more solid feel and weight than a few sheets of lexan that the Tilt topper has. It has a node board (obviously) which is expensive, as well as lots of INTERACTIVE lights. And yes it also has the flickering torches.
To each his own man. I figured if I could splurge on the LE then I sure as hell can afford the topper to make it complete.

I've gotten all the Stern toppers except that one. I could justify the price tag for SW...this one I could not (and I thought the game already had enough goats...I selected "More Goats" in the menu). And yes...I even got a LZ topper!

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've gotten all the Stern toppers except that one. I could justify the price tag for SW...this one I could not (and I thought the game already had enough goats...I selected "More Goats" in the menu). And yes...I even got a LZ topper!

I have the SW topper too... Even though I don't own the game yet. Just wanted to make sure I had it for when the time comes.

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

It's a beautiful topper, but I've decided toppers in general just aren't for me. Anyone want to buy mine? In northern California, preferred local deal so I don't have to pack and ship.

I’d definitely be interested if you decide shipping is ok send me a message.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I have the SW topper too... Even though I don't own the game yet. Just wanted to make sure I had it for when the time comes.

The definition of FOMO right here.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

The definition of FOMO right here.

But I was right. It seems there are none available anywhere now (at normal retail prices).

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

But I was right. It seems there are none available anywhere now (at normal retail prices).

And I've seen people actually looking for them lately. So it's not FOMO if it's actually just MO.

#139 3 years ago

I'm not a huge fan of toppers, but this would be an instant buy if it became available.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Not trying to be a Stern fanboy here but you're comparing apples to oranges. One is interactive, the other is not. Of course the interactive topper with the node board and a shitload of lights/flashers will be more expensive.
There are more expensive toppers out there!!! Think SW and TMNT!!

The Stern topper for JP honestly looks cheap. Interactive or not, you aren't going to convince me it is worth what they charged for it.

Tilt's topper is a art and a much more aesthetically pleasing topper IMO.

1 month later
#141 3 years ago

If anyone is interested I'd be willing to sell mine. I have both the data east and spike connector. It's really nice but would rather put the cash towards something else. PM me if you're interested. I'm in SC but can also ship.

20210212_151224 (resized).jpg20210212_151224 (resized).jpg

#142 2 years ago

I missed out on bossk4hire's topper. Anyone else looking to sell please let me know. I am in the market

Added over 3 years ago:

update: found one

#143 2 years ago

Looking for one 2

#144 2 years ago

I dont guess tilt is making anymore

1 week later
#145 2 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park Tilt topper I installed and then found the stern topper. Hit me up if you are interested. You may need to add two side tape to the base as its been installed and removed.

Added over 3 years ago:

Shipped this overseas today

#146 2 years ago

Has anybody changed the colour of the background perspex lighting? Is it just a matter of soldering in different LEDs?

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I have a Jurassic Park Tilt topper I installed and then found the stern topper. Hit me up if you are interested. You may need to add two side tape to the base as its been installed and removed.

Added yesterday: Shipped this overseas today

The Tilt Topper is the better topper

#148 2 years ago

Looking to buy the tilt topper. PM me if you're selling and your price, thanks.

1 week later
#149 2 years ago

Anyone heard from Dan at Tilt topper? I ordered a JP topper end of last year and havent got a response to a couple emails I sent checking in. Hopefully he's doing ok.

Thanks

#150 2 years ago

I’m looking to buy the Tilt topper. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jurassic-park-topper-by-tilt-topper/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.