IMG_5990 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5992 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5970 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5973 (resized).jpeg
20200920_113446 (resized).jpg
1FD5E2B4-FCE0-4CD7-9640-62E81B6D53C5 (resized).jpeg
There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Jolt:

Got mine this evening! Well worth the long wait! Great quality and looks incredible!![quoted image]

looks amazing. Can't wait to get mine on.

1 week later
#52 4 years ago

Hello. I just received mine. It is amazing. Even turned off. My question is this, where does the topper connect? Anyone know where I get instructions on how to install it? I have a JP Premium. Thank you guys!

#53 4 years ago

Still waiting here as well...looking forward to receiving mine. Hopefully soon. I've sent two e mails to Tilttopper but haven't heard back yet. Fingers crossed.

#54 4 years ago

Just got an e mail response...should be shipping on Saturday....AWESOME!!

#55 4 years ago

Still patiently waiting on mine. Hopefully soon!!! Gonna look sweet on my JP pro. For those in Canada who received one. Who was the delivery done by? And/or did you have to pick it up at the post office? Thanks in advance

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from HectorCM:

Hello. I just received mine. It is amazing. Even turned off. My question is this, where does the topper connect? Anyone know where I get instructions on how to install it? I have a JP Premium. Thank you guys!

hopefully you found how to connect it, but if not here you are.

https://tilttopper.com/stern

2 weeks later
#57 4 years ago

I talked to him a couple weeks ago and he was trying to finish everything up. I was one of the last to pay so will probably be the last to get mine.

#58 4 years ago

Im still waiting too

#59 4 years ago

Can we get an update on the order status?

#60 4 years ago

I was able to reach them via email a few weeks ago after sending a message asking if they were going to do another run of the newer JP topper. He responded and informed me that another small run was going to happen with expected delivery in mid-April. I put my order in and I'm now waiting but haven't heard any updates (I haven't asked for one though). Not sure when you gents put your order in and paid but hopefully your topper is included in this last run that he eluded to being completed and shipping in mid-April.

#61 4 years ago

My order went in on January 15th...... :/

#62 4 years ago

Sent out an email to them 58 days ago for a status update and still haven't received a response. I hope that they would complete the first batch and send them out before running a second batch.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#63 4 years ago

Sorry I didn’t notice anyone was posting on this thread until someone just told me there was questions. All of the original run has shipped except for a small handful that are shipping this week. Things have slowed down the last two weeks due to the coronavirus restrictions but I am still working alone in the evenings to keep orders moving. Just to clarify, we are NOT doing another run of these. We are just building a small batch in April for some people who were on a waiting list. I really wish we could but we simply don’t have time to for another long run. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks

#64 4 years ago

Great product!! Love mine and looks fantastic!!

20200323_162618 (resized).jpg20200323_162618 (resized).jpg20200323_162625 (resized).jpg20200323_162625 (resized).jpg
#65 4 years ago

Lot of down votes on this...

20B56FF5-047F-4F46-87EB-40FADD12FC30 (resized).jpeg20B56FF5-047F-4F46-87EB-40FADD12FC30 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#66 4 years ago

I'm on the fence, how's the quality of the tilt topper, it looks good, is the 3D part plastic or paper?

#68 4 years ago

Mine came in yesterday, looks awesome! Thank you! Worth the wait

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I'm on the fence, how's the quality of the tilt topper, it looks good, is the 3D part plastic or paper?

Don't worry about it you're too late. They aren't being made anymore:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jurassic-park-topper-by-tilt-topper/page/2#post-5564470

1 week later
#70 4 years ago

got mine yesterday and I was one of the last folks to buy one I think

#71 4 years ago

Mine came a few days ago and really is great!

1 month later
#72 3 years ago

Is there a chance there is another batch? And how tall is it?
Thanks

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Is there a chance there is another batch? And how tall is it?
Thanks

I was told, no plans to rerun.

#74 3 years ago

gotta come out with more now, keep stern from robbing people of $600

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

gotta come out with more now, keep stern from robbing people of $600

He should, but he probably won't. He said when he started selling them last year that he'd only make them for a limited time and then that was it. A lot of people decided to wait it out and see what Stern had to offer. I decided to err on the side of caution and just buy one, figuring I could sell it if I loved the Stern one. I don't, and neither do many others. So now everybody wants a Tilttopper. But it took him a LONG time to make the batch he made, and they look like they're a royal pain in the ass to make.

IMO, Tilttopper is to toppers what Gouveia is to WOZ mods. There's nobody better, and they really look like art.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He should, but he probably won't. He said when he started selling them last year that he'd only make them for a limited time and then that was it. A lot of people decided to wait it out and see what Stern had to offer. I decided to err on the side of caution and just buy one, figuring I could sell it if I loved the Stern one. I don't, and neither do many others. So now everybody wants a Tilttopper. But it took him a LONG time to make the batch he made, and they look like they're a royal pain in the ass to make.
IMO, Tilttopper is to toppers what Gouveia is to WOZ mods. There's nobody better, and they really look like art.

I'm so glad you guys are one message after the other b/c I always confuse you two based on the avatars.

The tilt topper is sweet.

#77 3 years ago

Message tilt topper and beg.....hint , hint....I'm happy!!!!

#78 3 years ago

What if the JP tilt topper becomes $600 on the second hand market? I’d say it was the best version. It wouldn’t have goat mayhem but it would look nicer. Would people pay that much? At $225, it is a nobrainer more people will want this.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What if the JP tilt topper becomes $600 on the second hand market? I’d say it was the best version. It wouldn’t have goat mayhem but it would look nicer. Would people pay that much? At $225, it is a nobrainer more people will want this.

I was one of the last on his list to get one. It is sitting in my office floor still not installed. My games are in storage until house gets finished. For $600 I might could be talked out of it. maybe

#80 3 years ago

Still waiting on mine to arrive.... I'm trying to be patient

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

I just received mine a few weeks ago and it's awesome. I shot him an email once the stern JP topper debacle hit to suggest that the market demand for his superior topper is high right now and that he should consider another advertised run. He confirmed that he isn't planning on doing one.

Given the demand for the Stern topper (still amazed as to why anyone would pay $600 plus shipping for that thing), I would probably sell my tiltopper for $600

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

It will come soon, he was swamped and I assume why he will not do another run.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It will come soon, he was swamped and I assume why he will not do another run.

At least a DIY kit if the mounting is way too long.

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

I payed and ordered the
Jeep lazeriffic JP topper because my impatience. But was recently contacted by tilt. I don't have to pay til ready to ship!! Guess I'll be saleing the jeep one.

1 week later
#85 3 years ago

Just bought a premium and would like to purchase the tilt topper, looks like I should have bought this game months ago so I could have bought a decent topper!!!

#86 3 years ago

Make more...

#87 3 years ago

Today is June 20th 2020. Are you guys still making these awesome Jurassic Park toppers. I would like to buy one.

#88 3 years ago

add me to the list of people who want one. it's really nice.

#89 3 years ago

Add me to the list!

#90 3 years ago

Add me to the List!

#92 3 years ago

Not interested. Plenty on used market.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Could you send me a link to one? Thanks.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Was about to say, where?
While you tell us where, can you tell me the site to find a JPLE as well please? Seemingly not able to find one of these either!

#95 3 years ago

Never mind him. Dude's a troll. Pops in here to say he's not interested (neither are we when it comes to his opinion), then proceeds to lecture us about how plentiful they are. His lack of knowledge about the pinball market is all you need to know when you see his posts pop up. Ignore them and move on with your life.

#96 3 years ago

Email tilt topper, it may not be too late. They were doing a rerun to the end of this month.

#97 3 years ago

I PM’d a link to where they are available to a couple posters. But “cancel culture” posters need not apply.

#98 3 years ago

And I'm selling an awesome bridge for $10 that I just PM'ed a bunch of of nice people here about.

1 week later
#99 3 years ago

Add me to the List!

4 weeks later
#100 3 years ago

id be in too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jurassic-park-topper-by-tilt-topper/page/2?hl=only68s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.