(Topic ID: 169477)

New Game Houdini? Just Announced by American Pinball.

By RickThorn

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,206 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170505_122504 (resized).jpg
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201329 (resized).jpg
20170506_201334 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
20170506_201339 (resized).jpg
20170506_172939 (resized).jpg
20170506_172921 (resized).jpg
tesla (resized).jpg
1m7dqw (resized).jpg
20170326_010217 (resized).jpg
20170326_010211 (resized).jpg
20170326_010205 (resized).jpg
20170326_010202 (resized).jpg
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2532 American pinball is advertising in pinball life orders Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #2768 Press Release from American Pinball before TPF 2017 Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #2820 video of game reveal at TPF Posted by Khabbi (7 years ago)

Post #2829 TPF gameplay video (short) Posted by Khabbi (7 years ago)

Post #2831 Photo of Houdini backbox/translite Posted by 1iblind (7 years ago)

Post #2839 more short Houdini gameplay video from TPF Posted by Khabbi (7 years ago)

Post #2841 Video of Houdini catapult toy in action Posted by Khabbi (7 years ago)

Post #2851 Price confirmed as $6995 from sources at TPF Posted by Khabbi (7 years ago)

Post #3006 A quick review of TPF reactions. Posted by rosh (7 years ago)

Post #3050 Some history of Houdini leading up to TPF from rosh Posted by rosh (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#341 7 years ago

You conspiracy theorists who think Kaneda has something to do with this crack me up. Especially the photoshooped pics comment. Classic!

#369 7 years ago

We have pics of their offices in Chicago (kaneda lives in NY), first hand accounts from trusted pinsiders going there and talking to the owner, new pics of cabinets, e-mail correspondents with names that match up perfectly with potential personal, and tons of other overwhelming evidence and some of you still think this is a kaneda hoax? Not only is that completely idiodic but you're also just giving a guy you irrationally hate way too much a ton of new material. You're making yourselves look foolish and helping him out at the same time. I seriously can't believe some of you guys lol. Seriously, forget about the kaneda angle because its irrelevant, and focus on what's actually going on here.

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Well folks, after some research on this guy, his full name is Nicholas (last name removed by Staff). Nicholas is NOT Kaneda. Nicholas, I am sorry.

At least some one in this thread was man enough to admit their wild accusations were wrong. Still not a peep from the Alex Jones's who were so sure this whole thing was a kaneda hoax. Kaneda did american pinball is the new bush did 9/11 lol

#560 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So if I pick a website off Wordpress ... And then post that link here and say it's my website... That's totally convincing to you?
I can use my vpn service and set my location to be Germany... Subscribe to a free email service in Germany... And simply assume the identity of the person whose website I linked here on pinside. That's easy to fake. You need to verify the owner of the content.. Not just relay that some content exists. Looks like the owner finally spoke up on Twitter to verify his participation here. Point being... Verification is more than posting a name and existing website. Otherwise, I'm Barack obama and my website is http://www.whitehouse.gov
Something is still fishy there tho... His interests here sure have a ton of coincidences... And it would have been much easier to resolve this than he did.

No. The evidence was overwhelmingly pointing toward being legit. That's why most rational people believed it. In fact this news wasn't even that shocking in all honesty after the revelations that were made in the jpop thread about american pinball weeks ago. Even after evidence mounted higher and higher you refused t change your position. Hell, you're still searching for a thread of evidence to cling to. Kaneda has nothing to do with this other than making this thread and baiting some of you guys into making crazy claims that he can use for material and you bought it hook line and sinker. Those analogies are the only thing that's fishy here, at least regarding the op.

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I won't belabor this... But you really should be a bit more precise in who you think said what because you are all over and this thread isn't about tearing you up so I'll just let it be.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to tear you up either. I realize your last post was more defending the guy who thought Dave bowman was Kaneda. Tbh I don't blame anyone for being skeptical about that but I commended him for being able to admit his mistake. Most of my points are in regards to the belief that this whole thing was a hoax orchestrated by Kaneda.... But the real point I want to make is that I just find it sad that the dislike of a person can cloud judgement so much. It took the focus off what's going on at American pinball and good guys like black knight get grief just because of it too and that doesn't sit right with me. But just so we're clear I mean no ill regard toward you or anyone else on this thread.

I also would like to clarify that I am firmly NOT in the camp of having sympathy for AP or jpop. I don't nescisarrily believe anything they have to say until I see it myself, and I don't think even do mg's to their owners will right all the wrongs. I'm simply just here to see what happens next.

3 months later
#2553 7 years ago

Is it wrong of me for wanting them to just come out and throw jpop completely under the bus if they get their game out? I know it's highly unprofessional, but man it would really just make my day to hear somebody from AP come out and say, "you guys were right! We never should have trusted jpop. He really screwed us. But we were able to soldier on and finally delivered on our promise. We're sorry for being late, but we had a lot of messes to clean up for not listening to you guys in the first place"

2 months later
#2858 7 years ago

Looks awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced?tu=haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.