(Topic ID: 169477)

New Game Houdini? Just Announced by American Pinball.

By RickThorn

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,206 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170505_122504 (resized).jpg
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201329 (resized).jpg
20170506_201334 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
20170506_201339 (resized).jpg
20170506_172939 (resized).jpg
20170506_172921 (resized).jpg
tesla (resized).jpg
1m7dqw (resized).jpg
20170326_010217 (resized).jpg
20170326_010211 (resized).jpg
20170326_010205 (resized).jpg
20170326_010202 (resized).jpg
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 64.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Call me crazy but I think that might just be Chris (Kaneda) in this picture. Do some google image searches and it's almost him to a T. (Edited: it looks like this is an old MG cabinet pic)
I also think that Dhaval Vasani is a director of operations at Aimtron Electronics, 1 or 2 former Williams employees work there now.

That's bill in that pic

#352 7 years ago

What a roller coaster, wow.

So, IF this is real (which its looking that way to my untrained eye) and IF this new company and whoever their backers are does actually manage to produce games and IF they make the victims somehow whole before selling or taking new preorders... they would be pinheros in my book.

However, thats a whole lot of if's.

I agree this is an unexpected and fascinating turn of events. Fingers croszed it turns out for the best.

#353 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

That's bill in that pic

That may be correct, but that is Kaneda hiding in the main cabinet furthest away.

pinball (resized).jpgpinball (resized).jpg

#354 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Site also shows Python Anghelo as a special guest speaker. Guess they'll be holding a seance? Or maybe the website needs updated..

That site is so horribly un-updated I'm surprised that the dates for 2016 are correct.

-Steve

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

What I think is the most amazing thing is that they were apparently planning on making these MG's from the start... hopefully to first satisfy his obligations to people that have already paid. It seems they weren't going to show anything until PS got on Mike's case and then he asked the company about it. So kudos to the PS "complainers" for at least bringing this to light.

Yeah but according to some members I'm one of the bad guys for "inciting" people. Whatevs. This is crazy as f*ck. I know that.

#356 7 years ago

Pintasia (Bill Brandes) hold the rights to MG, RAZA and AIW, so this is a non-starter from Jpop and his new partners. I'm assuming the rights include any and all mechanisms (such as they were) and inventions (cabinet etc) for when Jpop attempts to transfer them to Houdini... Thanks to Jpop, there are plenty of patent documents etc proving this.

Hopefully, not too many people will be conned out of pre-order money by Jpop this time as he (or his partners) display empty cabinets, unpaid for artwork, pretty lights and non-functioning plastic.

I lost about $25,000 to Popadiuk. New putative customers- please consider yourselves warned. IMO anything that Jpop is involved with should be boycotted. I actually care a lot about the pinball community, and people like Popadiuk and Kulek have done (and apparently are continuing to do) a lot of damage. Shame on you, Popadiuk.

#357 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

We know your hate for Kaneda is strong and it's impressive to raise the bar on animosity to conspiracy mode. Bonus crazy points.

Hi Cornelius

Does Dzoomers response to you sound familiar? Like anything you've said?

We all have our dragons to slay don't we.

#358 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Pintasia (Bill Brandes) hold the rights to MG, RAZA and AIW, so this is a non-starter from Jpop and his new ...

Why is everyone assuming Bill wouldn't be at the top of the list of people overjoyed to see MG buyers get games???

I certainly can't speak for him, but it seems to me that after everything he did to see games get built, that he'd try and put a kibosh on things, and stop people due games getting them.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
www.LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from RickThorn:

American-Pinball™ to Launch its First Pinball Machine at the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas on September 26th
Chicago, IL – September 26, 2016 - American-Pinball, manufacturer of arcade games and amusements, is excited to announce the world-wide release of Houdini - Master Mystery™ pinball machine for the home, arcades, gaming centers and magic collectors. The unveiling will take place September 26th at the Venetian Las Vegas hotel on the eve of G2E, The Global Gaming Expo.
Based in the mecca of the pinball universe just outside Chicago, Illinois, American Pinball features a team with decades of industry experience and is launching its first pinball machine under the name Houdini for several reasons. Known as a masterful magician and Harry Houdini is considered the greatest magician, conjurer and escape artist that there ever was. Captivating audiences worldwide with his legendary escapes and shows was his specialty, the Houdini™ pinball will carry on that magical tradition as a beautiful crafted pinball machine featuring a one-of-a-kind pinball theater experience with an LCD color screen and patented cabinet.
“Houdini’s escapes, illusions and handcuff challenges are world renowned even today, and formulate the basis of our inventive new pinball machine,” said president of American-Pinball, Dhaval Vasani. “Our Houdini - Master Mystery pinball machine will bring the man back to life with supremely detailed hand-drawn game artwork, inventive ball tricks, brilliantly illuminated play surfaces and spirit devices while featuring all the classic pinball features like: action jet bumpers, multi level ball stages, sculpted magic toys, secret escapes and much more.”
American-Pinball has also added a performance of new Houdini™ features to amaze players including: The Floating Ball, Water Torture Cell, Levitating Bumper, The Bullet Catch, Hindu Needle Trick, Spirit Box, Buried Alive Sarcophagus, Lock Chambers, Magic Beasts, The Séance, Milk Can Escape and Jennie the Vanishing Elephant!
“Houdini - Master Mystery pinball transforms under the hood as well with the newest game motherboards created by award winning Gigabyte Technology to drive all of Houdini’s pinball effects, full color graphics, sounds, gameplay and music,” explained Vasani.

there are no exhibitors there listed under that name.

American Pinball ? have i spelt it right?

#361 7 years ago

You guys know that American has a phone #, right? Simply call them at (847) 893-6800 and find out from them. Doing that will either end this thread or escalate it.

#362 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

People will give him the stink eye from across the room and then return to their keyboards. That's how it usually goes down.

I'm quoting myself as I now regret that portion of my comment and I apologies to all. I will delete that section later as I no longer believe it to be true.

I got home late last night and read all of the wonderful, supportive comments on the American Pinball Facebook page. As a Jpop casualty, I was truly humbled.

For explanation of my former lack of faith, I will recall for you the Jpop thread.

A small group of us lost a lot of money and had a dream shattered. To which Pinside ridiculed us with derogatory name calling and claims of how superior they were to us. For a year or two, before I finally dropped out, it was a rotating cast of people with redundant insults and ridiculous claims. Pinside beat the shit out of us day after day with insensitive cruelty.

Our small group felt isolated and shamed by our own community.

I'm touched by what I read last night, posted under real names, and I thank each and everyone of you.

Kim

#363 7 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

You guys know that American has a phone #, right? Simply call them at (847) 893-6800 and find out from them. Doing that will either end this thread or escalate it.

I just called, get a voice mail. Someone else call and tell me if that voice is who I think it is?

#364 7 years ago

(pokes furry head out of shadow) ...this is definitely pointing to a step in the right direction?

I wish this would have been the first reveal from American-Pinball though. Seems like good will from paying off debts FIRST would pave the way for an exuberant welcoming & excitement for a new money-making endeavor? Perhaps Jpop is still making the marketing decisions?

So - consider my previous comment as pressing pause, while now I'll just hit slow-mo & watch how things play out...

I'm hoping I can finally have pride to display this girl someday in the future...finger's crossed?I'm hoping I can finally have pride to display this girl someday in the future...finger's crossed?

#365 7 years ago

Company posts photos of cabinets and huge promises of games on crazy timelines... And some people actually think the messiah is here... Or would even consider them viable on price alone.

Wtf people... Have you leaned nothing in these 5 years?
1) even having a prototype doesn't make you "done". (TBL, MMR, skitb)
2) cabinets are furniture, not games (zidware)
3) price point isn't what makes a game (the pin, zizzle)
4) promises and estimates from startups are as accurate as palmreaders (hwp, jjp, zidware, CCG,etc)
5) stop thinking buying pins is speculative (wwe, etc)
6) having an idea doesn't make you a viable business (skitb, zidware)

If a *new* game isn't fun, nothing else matters. Not its price, not its rarity, not its pedigree. When the con man comes to town with napkin sketches, lofty promises, and zero credible evidence of crossing the most difficult barriers that everyone knows about. STOP THINKING THIS TIME ITS DIFFERENT AND PUT YOUR WALLET BACK IN YOUR PANTS!!!

Holy %%*# at this point someone could just make a YouTube video and some of you would go "damn, where do I sign up?"

PLAY A GAME **THEN** talk about price and availability. The very idea people are upset at stern over bm66 is comical when it's this I can stop tripping over my own dick bull rush to try to buy a fantasy that is so prevailing here that creates this opportunity.

YEARS of failures all around... And with a Facebook post that a guy lying in tnmnt bedsheets can write on a whim... People think reality is just gonna snap and things will magically change?

Magic Girl was proven to be nothing near a game people would pay thousands of dollars, except for those buying it for every reason that does not include being a pinball game to play. And to think just a promise of something with that name somehow is worth the 2x-4x the price of a normal game... And fills that hole for people who are out that money?

Am I still asleep?? Because holy %#^% this can't be real

#366 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He texted me and said it's not him. This is legit. Just passing along that info….

Maybe it's his master!?

#367 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

When the con man comes to town with napkin sketches, lofty promises, and zero credible evidence of crossing the most difficult barriers that everyone knows about

#368 7 years ago

Hi guys

I emailed Kaneda, in regards to my problem of me being a dead ringer for him. He will make a formal statement that he is not davebowman, on his podcast. Also, he asked me to relay the information below. Upon reading almost all of it, it seems that he does have accounts on this forum - which may have triggered certain other users to 'shoot from the hip' at new users. I wasn't too pleased with those users, but I can see that there might have been some sort of chain of events leading up to it.

--------------------------------

Ladies and gentleman of Pinside lend me thy ears. I'd like to clarify a few of these rumors floating around pinside of late. The truth will set Flynnibus free.

1. I am in no way shape for form affiliated with JPOP or American Pinball.

2. But you posted their press release as RickThorn? Yes I did. It was, shall I say, a truly convenient occurrence. While reading the JPOP thread someone posted the release. I simply grabbed it immediately and started a new thread. This made everyone believe I was the creator of that release. Not true. Maybe it's just pinside karma that dropped this on my lap? Kaneda gets banned for showing images of a broken ramp yet an image of a man being lynched is acceptable.

3. I am not the man in that magic girl photo, my muscles are way bigger.

4. As far as I can tell Magic Girl photo is real

5. Houdini as a machine is real and not a re-skin of Magic Girl

6. Yes, I have been laughing my ass of for days watching people conspiracy theory thing thing.

7. I reached out to Scott Goldberg who's working on Houdini and he's agreed to come on my podcast this week (no this isn't a clue we're working together).

8. I went to a doctor to have a pyschological exam done. He asked me to explain my life. His conclusion was this: "Any grown man who spends more than an hour a day reading a pinball forum is fucking crazy!" So there you have it. I'm certifiably nuts".

9. . There's another scandal crazier than this that's about to rock the pinball hobby

10. Sell all of you X-Men LE's while you still can.

Be nice to each other. It's only pinball. It's just a toy. Your obedient servant,

O.G. - Opera Ghost

----------------------------------

#369 7 years ago

We have pics of their offices in Chicago (kaneda lives in NY), first hand accounts from trusted pinsiders going there and talking to the owner, new pics of cabinets, e-mail correspondents with names that match up perfectly with potential personal, and tons of other overwhelming evidence and some of you still think this is a kaneda hoax? Not only is that completely idiodic but you're also just giving a guy you irrationally hate way too much a ton of new material. You're making yourselves look foolish and helping him out at the same time. I seriously can't believe some of you guys lol. Seriously, forget about the kaneda angle because its irrelevant, and focus on what's actually going on here.

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

---------------Kaneda gets banned for showing images of a broken ramp------------------

And what color is the sky in your world? I'm thinking there may have been more to your exile than that.

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

Hi guys
I emailed Kaneda, in regards to my problem of me being a dead ringer for him. He will make a formal statement that he is not davebowman, on his podcast. Also, he asked me to relay the information below. Upon reading almost all of it, it seems that he does have accounts on this forum - which may have triggered certain other users to 'shoot from the hip' at new users. I wasn't too pleased with those users, but I can see that there might have been some sort of chain of events leading up to it.
Ladies and gentleman of Pinside lend me thy ears. I'd like to clarify a few of these rumors floating around pinside of late. The truth will set Flynnibus free.
2. But you posted their press release as RickThorn? Yes I did. It was, shall I say, a truly convenient occurrence. While reading the JPOP thread someone posted the release. I simply grabbed it immediately and started a new thread. This made everyone believe I was the creator of that release. Not true. Maybe it's just pinside karma that dropped this on my lap? Kaneda gets banned for showing images of a broken ramp yet an image of a man being lynched is acceptable.
6. Yes, I have been laughing my ass of for days watching people conspiracy theory thing thing.
7. I reached out to Scott Goldberg who's working on Houdini and he's agreed to come on my podcast this week (no this isn't a clue we're working together).
8. I went to a doctor to have a pyschological exam done. He asked me to explain my life. His conclusion was this: "Any grown man who spends more than an hour a day reading a pinball forum is fucking crazy!" So there you have it. I'm certifiably nuts".
9. . There's another scandal crazier than this that's about to rock the pinball hobby
Be nice to each other. It's only pinball. It's just a toy. Your obedient servant,
O.G. - Opera Ghost

Ok, you got me with point 9 - hmmmm, very curious!

#373 7 years ago

At this point, would magic girl "owners" be willing to simply accept those purty empty cabinets and call it a day?

They do look pretty nice!

#374 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At this point, would magic girl "owners" be willing to simply accept those purty empty cabinets and call it a day?
They do look pretty nice!

Patented as well.....

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

True.

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Patented as well.....

John's were patented. American pinball is using standard cabinets, compare the pitch

#377 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

Hi guys
O.G. - Opera Ghost

What are you doing, Dave?

#378 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

We have pics of their offices in Chicago (kaneda lives in NY), first hand accounts from trusted pinsiders going there and talking to the owner, new pics of cabinets, e-mail correspondents with names that match up perfectly with potential personal, and tons of other overwhelming evidence and some of you still think this is a kaneda hoax? Not only is that completely idiodic but you're also just giving a guy you irrationally hate way too much a ton of new material. You're making yourselves look foolish and helping him out at the same time. I seriously can't believe some of you guys lol. Seriously, forget about the kaneda angle because its irrelevant, and focus on what's actually going on here.

There is a lot of conflicting info

--The trusted pinsides who visited the offices? Is also one of the first to call the pr fictional
--Trusted pinsiders trust info from people they know... Relay it... But are being lied to (admitted after the fact)
--Asking questions and getting answers about x... Does not make y true too
--The supposedly "not involved" people are the very people making claims to validate things. Kind of hard to do when you aren't involved... So it's all a mess

I think you are confused on what people are doubting. We all know this American pinball thing has been going on for some time. It was covered in the jpop thread... They've been posting job ads, etc. Someone paid Steve marsh to file a TM application. We know there is at least some form of business trying to work with lots of former jpop-tainted stuff/people. So we know they are working on some Houdini concept.

That doesn't make all info about/associated with American pinball suddenly true. I can make up a press release about BM66's details and post it on pinside... And know what... A lot of info will be verifiable and consistent without actually verifying the source and content to be true. Someone drops me some bits about an upcoming project that is real... But not publicly known... It's ripe for rumor manipulation.

The best fakes are the ones that rely on a little bit of truth to get people thinking it might just actually be true.

What I'd like to know is how Lorenzo came across this tidbit. 5pm on a Friday is not when PR releases news... Unless you are trying to bury it.

The claims coming out of American pinball are so hair brained and insane... It only lends itself to be doubted and associated with other idiots... Who also happen to be people pumping it

I love the tease at the end now too... Another bit of news will rock the industry. Yes... Listen to my podcast... Click here... You won't believe what happens next!!

So freaking predicable. The shock jock phase... Etc. attention whore is obvious

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Aren't the latest South Park episodes covering these guys?

Certainly feels like a Turd Sandwich....

#380 7 years ago

d065d16512a49fc7e92e0d3b841197d8ceca2ae1 (resized).jpgd065d16512a49fc7e92e0d3b841197d8ceca2ae1 (resized).jpg

#381 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

Hi guys
O.G. - Opera Ghost

I'm the one who posted it first. He clipped it from me

And where it came from had nothing to do with kenda, I don't associate with him. The release copy I had came from American pinball, after I was given my copy of what I posted I was shown the header and tail end of the release info I just didn't post the upper and lower header anywhere.

I hope the mg people get their games, Cointaker posted on American pinball Facebook he is a mg buyer. Says they will make people whole... If I'm speculating the only way they can afford to make mg is if they make more then the 23 games.. Who knows? But it's safe to say no ones sending money in right now all Pinside knows better. When 23 people get working games with working software then what happens? It's progress if it's real. Their promises are few people getting games at expo.. We're only a few weeks away from seeing if it's a sham... Till then have hope for those who were originally involved.

#382 7 years ago

Now, THAT I like

(the 2001 references)

#383 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

Hi guys
O.G. - Opera Ghost

Something don't ring true here.
Why would you have a duplicate account here? I have never even thought of a duplicate account. How do know Kaneda got banned for a broken ramp if you are so new?
How would someone so knowledgable enough to have "inside" info on looming scandal and be producing podcasts not be a member here longer?
I would rather poke my eye out than be getting close enough to Kaneda to be emailing him.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#384 7 years ago

The new mg cabs are definitely standard cabs, also 2 buttons per side instead of one, thinner hinges and the decals look lower detail. If and it's a big IF these magic girl do get done I have a feeling it's going to be a dumbed down version of what it was originally supposed to be.

FB_IMG_1474700056949 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1474700056949 (resized).jpg
d6fb93c2ecf7ccadd1f52f74d1da5502ba1cf3f6.png (resized).jpgd6fb93c2ecf7ccadd1f52f74d1da5502ba1cf3f6.png (resized).jpg

#385 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

I emailed Kaneda

You are so funny!

I see another account getting the ole heave hoe! You sure like keeping folks busy. Poor moderators.

Can you do a show that explains where you get all these accounts from and names? Maybe teach us the ways of proxy routing IP addresses or what ever it is that you do?

So entertaining!

If Robin started charging 1$ for new member he would make a fortune off you.

#386 7 years ago

I don't know who the bigger douche is: JPop or Kaneda.

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

The new mg cabs are definitely standard cabs, also 2 buttons per side instead of one, thinner hinges and the decals look lower detail. If and it's a big IF these magic girl do get done I have a feeling it's going to be a dumbed down version of what it was originally supposed to be.

Dumb down version still better then a ghost version

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't know who the bigger douche is: JPop or Kaneda.

Who cares it's all funny! And like the Dr said we are all a little nutz!

#389 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

I emailed Kaneda, in regards to my problem of me being a dead ringer for him.

Chris, I seem to recall you doing this one before. Not sure which thread, but this feels word for word like a different duplicate accout of yours from a while back.

#390 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Very true.

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Acquire actual information? Good luck with that advice... Pinsiders prefer to complain about things they know little about.

This whole deal is very simple: If you bought a MG you may finally get one (even new customers), if you want a Houdini you will have the option to purchase one, but you don't want either, or want to boycott, don't purchase. There's no negative here vs the prior situation when AP didn't exist.

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from davebowman:

8. I went to a doctor to have a pyschological exam done. He asked me to explain my life. His conclusion was this: "Any grown man who spends more than an hour a day reading a pinball forum is fucking crazy!"

Hey that's me too! Over caffeinated in the morning and drunk in the evening reading this stuff.

Apparently, I need to see my Dr. Dude more often.

#393 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Why would you have a duplicate account here?

Other people have duplicate accounts here. People you'd never suspect and for reasons that would disappoint you.

I find it cowardly.

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Other people have duplicate accounts here. People you'd never suspect and for reasons that would disappoint you.
I find it cowardly.

I guess. The only reason I can think of is creating drama or stirring stuff. I love it when they post and forget to change back to the "other" them. BUSTED.

#395 7 years ago

As I already explained in previous posts.
The game concept is real based on a developed design based on my industry contacts.
I was aware of prototyping.
I did not realize that samples had been completed, nor a a plan for an early reveal.
This is not a Kaneda troll post, so I am not sure why people keeping believing it is such only because the original poster is the person people dislike.
I don't like the anyone should have the need to use duplicate accounts, but the information still had value.

In the history of pinball, this is not the first time manufacturers have pulled a "hat trick", nor a surprise at an Expo.

AP is a new player in town that could upset what Stern thought was a industry monopoly for the current Expo.
I welcome the competition, as this will moderate pricing even if only for a short while, especially if the gameplay is solid, regardless of hard feelings towards the designer.

This hobby has a very short memory of the past, that some say is "not relevant", which is false.
If money can be generated, things will progress.

#396 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

We know your hate for Kaneda is strong and it's impressive to raise the bar on animosity to conspiracy mode. Bonus crazy points.
It seems the obvious is not very obvious to some. Kaneda found and broke the story on a major bit of pin news on pinside. Though bits and pieces of the background story have been reported here over a few months from various sources. Nothing new here, but some of the crazy people here swear up and down on conspiracy theories. Murrica!
Frankly, many here give Kaneda far far too much credit.... as if he is some sort of crazy genius.

You and the rest of the Kaneda Krew can (Edited by staff). Why don't you work on building your pinball skills rather than being rabble-rousing (Edited by staff)?

By the way Mr 68, comparing Kaneda to Aurich is ludicrous and just shows how out of touch you are.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If and it's a big IF these magic girl do get done, I have a feeling it's going to be a dumbed down version of what it was originally supposed to be.

Therein lies the big question. What exactly does Jpop have to deliver in order to fulfill his legal obligations? It didn't say anywhere in the contract that the game had to shoot well, have complete code, or even be fun.

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I guess. The only reason I can think of is creating drama or stirring stuff.

They can give themselves thumbs up's or supportive comments. They can bash other people without harming their main reputation. And best of all, they can read people they've blocked.

Like I said, all very cowardly.

#399 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm not sure anybody was ever incredibly excited about those ridiculous magic girl cabs that were so big you'd need a cargo van to haul around. It seems that American Pinball's sweeping reforms are getting this project back on the right track!!!

Where do I send my money? Can I PayPal $10,000 to the 847 phone number?

#400 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Chris, I seem to recall you doing this one before. Not sure which thread, but this feels word for word like a different duplicate accout of yours from a while back.

That is CLASSIC!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced/page/8?hl=pappyfromjersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.