(Topic ID: 169477)

New Game Houdini? Just Announced by American Pinball.

By RickThorn

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,206 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170505_122504 (resized).jpg
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201329 (resized).jpg
20170506_201334 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
20170506_201339 (resized).jpg
20170506_172939 (resized).jpg
20170506_172921 (resized).jpg
tesla (resized).jpg
1m7dqw (resized).jpg
20170326_010217 (resized).jpg
20170326_010211 (resized).jpg
20170326_010205 (resized).jpg
20170326_010202 (resized).jpg
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 64.
#2251 7 years ago
Quoted from radium:

He's a talented artist (as long as you are in the market for pink and purple magic-themed art) but the guy clearly needs to be on the short leash of a strong manager. This whole "art first" approach to pinball production is clearly not the way to go no matter how many times he's tried it. It's like designing a car and starting with the upholstery.

Are you sure you have the right guy? Or do you mean art director?

#2252 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

You have to wonder how much further back AP is because of John. If they were/are truly passionate about pinball and really wanted to enter this business, how much better would it have been without him.
I can't get away from the suspicion they are in the business today because John convinced them there was easy money here, and he had all this "near complete" work that they could flip for easy returns, even with his taint. Now they've been pulled into his river of shit along with everyone else John has screwed over. Expo certainly didn't convince me otherwise.

Scott Goldberg was probably the connecting point between Aimtron and Dhaval and Jpop/Zidware.

#2253 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Obligatory reminder that Jpop doesn't do any of the art for his machines.

Correct.

But he does deserve credit for having a good eye for artwork, and he knows what he wants. If it wasn't for JPop we probably wouldn't have the Zombie Yeti artwork on GB.

#2254 7 years ago

I am curious what the secret is behind the artist for Houdini. AP was asked pointblank twice in the seminar and I heard Dennis Nordman ask again in the oak room who was the artist. They declined all three times saying only it's someone who never did the art for pinball but has been around the industry. They flaunt using zidware ip but the artist is a no go. LOL

#2255 7 years ago

John kept zombie yeti a huge secret until ZY outed himself on Pinside. Likely not revealing the artist is all on John and possibly he's not even told AP cause that is how he operates.

#2256 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

John kept zombie yeti a huge secret until ZY outed himself on Pinside.

didn't his involvement get revealed when the Adobe video clip that featured him was found . . .

http://create.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html

#2257 7 years ago

Is there enough info(Pf scans, etc) to make a Visual Pinball version of Magic Girl? Just for the lulz?

#2258 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Correct.
But he does deserve credit for having a good eye for artwork, and he knows what he wants. If it wasn't for JPop we probably wouldn't have the Zombie Yeti artwork on GB.

I almost feel guilty for thumbing you up for this. Sick world...

#2259 7 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Are you sure you have the right guy? Or do you mean art director?

My bad. I've made this mistake before and for some reason I repeatedly gravitate back to thinking John does the art on his machines.

I guess he's more like an interior decorator, more interested in picking out the drapes than building the house to hang them in.

#2260 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

You have to wonder how much further back AP is because of John. If they were/are truly passionate about pinball

Have even AP claimed they are "truly passionate about pinball?" That's obviously not why they entered the fray.

If there were no Jpop they wouldn't be ahead or behind. They wouldn't exist at all.

#2261 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I am curious what the secret is behind the artist for Houdini. AP was asked pointblank twice in the seminar and I heard Dennis Nordman ask again in the oak room who was the artist. They declined all three times saying only it's someone who never did the art for pinball but has been around the industry. They flaunt using zidware ip but the artist is a no go. LOL

Was this recorded? I'd love to see the seminar with AP. Link anyone?

#2262 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

didn't his involvement get revealed when the Adobe video clip that featured him was found . . .
http://create.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html

Possibly, but things were going to hell by then and he showed up on Pinside around the same time. Regardless, he was kept a secret for years, to the point that people thought John was the one drawing his art when John would send prints out.

#2263 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Was this recorded? I'd love to see the seminar with AP. Link anyone?

You need to follow PinballNews.

The show writeup and video recordings from expo were great. If you scroll down half page until you see
8:30am - American Pinball - Scott Goldberg & Dhaval Vasani. link is http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2016/index.html but appears it is not uploaded yet.

#2264 7 years ago

Bottom line, i feel sorry for Scott and Vasani. I hope they have a crap pile of $$$ to fix all of this because thats what its going to take.

Even though i have lost $$$ and feel terrible for everybody, i think if AP really wants to start a pinball company they should forget MG and the prior pins.

If they think getting MG out is going to satisfy everything, think again. It was a boatload of $$$ from RAZA and AIW that helped get it there.

Now i realize there is some self dealing going on by a few shills in the MG secret society ring decoder club to help only themselves, but that ain't gonna work out.

I got booted out of the secret society again by its ringleader, thankfully, because i didn't care then and i don't care now, especially the more i learn about what is going on.

How about the irony of secretly trying to cut a deal for their own interests and hiding it from everybody else?

Well, Bill Brandes deserves EVERY penny he put up to salvage Johnny boy the first time BEFORE anything else happens and I hope that he sticks it to those guys re MG and the rights to make that pin.

At the end of the day, here's my advice AP, forget John, he's scorched earth, never could create a pinball machine that is functional, ask Balcer and what Heck saw of both pins.

Move on, I wouldn't pay a dime to us Jpop victims, especially unless you pay Bill first.

There will be plenty of people that will line up to buy a $7k Houdini now, especially after the recent price reveals

Ignore the shills trying to lead you down the wrong path.

#2265 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

By about... 75%?

75% of what a Pinball Machine actually is functionally is the CODE!
Without it, it is just a funky piece of furniture with lights!

#2266 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Houdini was infuriating for me to see in person.
There's subways in the back with no diverter to drop in the ball (and just a ripoff of TOM's Vanish) A magnet is mounted at a right angle on the upper left with no way for the ball to reach it. The "loop jump" has a piece of acrylic meant to look like a mech and the ball wouldn't make it onto the metal rail anyway - and that rail leads to the right outlane?? The Water Chamber is just an acrylic piece of art and the CV ripoff rising pop bumper doesn't look to actually be there. There's no code, no boards just an Arduino running cycles on RGB lighting.
It's a prototype concept game made from production-level parts. Insulting to people making real things out of tape, cardboard and passion (like Nightmare Before Xmas) and a kick in the nuts to people owed MG/RAZA/AIW. (a lot of time and other people's money was spent making this fake game)
From what I saw and heard, John basically used this game to trick some unknowing foreigners into starting a business and now they're stuck with it. Joe Balcer was brought in to fix the game and make it playable. They're changing art, cabinet style, LCD position and creating new driver boards from scratch because (I assume) they've realized that stuff is owned by a dissolved company involved with a lawsuit. Basically distancing themselves from John as fast as possible.
In my opinion the MG's are being fulfilled mostly out of embarrassment. There's zero chance RAZA/AIW are ever made. Best AP can do is give those people a Houdini or massive discounts. I hope Joe can help them pull through.
I've lost any remaining shred of sympathy or hope for John. It's clear to me now he's gone way past incompetence and into deliberate deception.

I find this truly heartbreaking. I've been holding out hope that AP was viable and Jploop was trying to make amends on the up and up. What a colossal clusterf*{k and so damn disappointing. I just hate this development.

#2267 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

That's a surprise. The person with the beard in the middle I know. It's a countryman and a skilled pinball engineer. He also worked a few months with Heighway beginning of this year.
At least they hired a proper real existing technical pinball person for the technical side.

I know harry personal and that he is working on Houdini but i couldn't speak about it.
Yes it is correct that he workt at heighway for 4 months. He did some reprograming to speed up some things on FT.
I played the FT he did and the flippers responding better than the other FT on the dutch dpo 2015.
If you like TOM and CV you are going to like Houdini to, its going to be great.
Give them a chance and lets see how it play's next year.

#2268 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Houdini was infuriating for me to see in person.
There's subways in the back with no diverter to drop in the ball (and just a ripoff of TOM's Vanish) A magnet is mounted at a right angle on the upper left with no way for the ball to reach it. The "loop jump" has a piece of acrylic meant to look like a mech and the ball wouldn't make it onto the metal rail anyway - and that rail leads to the right outlane?? The Water Chamber is just an acrylic piece of art and the CV ripoff rising pop bumper doesn't look to actually be there. There's no code, no boards just an Arduino running cycles on RGB lighting.
It's a prototype concept game made from production-level parts. Insulting to people making real things out of tape, cardboard and passion (like Nightmare Before Xmas) and a kick in the nuts to people owed MG/RAZA/AIW. (a lot of time and other people's money was spent making this fake game)
From what I saw and heard, John basically used this game to trick some unknowing foreigners into starting a business and now they're stuck with it. Joe Balcer was brought in to fix the game and make it playable. They're changing art, cabinet style, LCD position and creating new driver boards from scratch because (I assume) they've realized that stuff is owned by a dissolved company involved with a lawsuit. Basically distancing themselves from John as fast as possible.
In my opinion the MG's are being fulfilled mostly out of embarrassment. There's zero chance RAZA/AIW are ever made. Best AP can do is give those people a Houdini or massive discounts. I hope Joe can help them pull through.
I've lost any remaining shred of sympathy or hope for John. It's clear to me now he's gone way past incompetence and into deliberate deception.

Well for me it is not. I think it is a start wat can become a great game.
My MC is made of some prodution level ramps and people like it alot.

What i dont like is that there are boutique companies (spooky on kaneda podcast)
that are complaining about every other big company's new machine's. Alien looks 90 and so on. Spooky can only make good and funny machines, but they still look like 1985 machines.
So before judge some one look at your selve at the mirror.

#2269 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Well for me it is not. I think it is a start wat can become a great game.
My MC is made of some prodution level ramps and people like it alot.
What i dont like is that there are boutique companies (spooky on kaneda podcast)
that are complaining about every other big company's new game's
And they can only make good and funny machines, but still look like 1985 machines.

The same for your AMH, fun but emty.

#2270 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

that are complaining about every other big company's new machine's. Alien looks 90 and so on. Spooky can only make good and funny machines, but they still look like 1985 machines.

What I don't like is all the people who whine about other people having an opinion. I didn't know you had to cut your balls off when you make a game. I haven't heard that podcast, but if Chuck or whoever from Spooky has an opinion on Alien then good for them. They're grown ass men, they can say things.

Why don't you get off your high horse? You talk shit about people having an opinion, and then your next post is trashing a Spooky game.

#2271 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I checked the mirror. Saw a guy who helped Spooky ship twice the # of games John promised total, in half the time, with our own money.

Crappy receding hairline though...

#2272 7 years ago

Ben heck for president.

#2273 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Spooky can only make good and funny machines, but they still look like 1985 machines

Yes, so many machines in 1985 that had jump ramps and servos, and an elevator that slowly rises not driven by solenoid, and open source code, and freely downloadable cabinet and playfield artwork, and 3d printed parts (also open source and downloadable in case yours breaks 20 years from now). name a single manufacturer that has ever done any of those things.

#2274 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I checked the mirror. Saw a guy who helped Spooky ship twice the # of games John promised total, in half the time, with our own money.

#2275 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What I don't like is all the people who whine about other people having an opinion. I didn't know you had to cut your balls off when you make a game. I haven't heard that podcast, but if Chuck or whoever from Spooky has an opinion on Alien then good for them. They're grown ass men, they can say things.
Why don't you get off your high horse? You talk shit about people having an opinion, and then your next post is trashing a Spooky game.

Haha, no you whine about my opinion to.

#2276 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes, so many machines in 1985 that had jump ramps and servos, and an elevator that slowly rises not driven by solenoid, and open source code, and freely downloadable cabinet and playfield artwork, and 3d printed parts (also open source and downloadable in case yours breaks 20 years from now). name a single manufacturer that has ever done any of those things.

Yes thats true but i don't care i want a game that looks like the competition, ful with shots ramps and toy's.
Its to simple and emty for me.
Thats a opinion that i may have.

#2277 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Drop the F ing Mic!!!

I am ROLFLMAO right now

#2278 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yes also very true.
But for that price you can buy more bang for a buck games like gb or walking dead.

So what i mean is make a game that can compete whit the competition.

#2279 7 years ago

Here is the reality, like it or not. Just trying to shed some reality.

1) AP can't/won't take care of ALL of the John BS as a business owner. Just can't. Plug one hole in the dike and the next one squirts through. It's a never ending abortion

2) If AP wants to be a real pinball company, turn the reigns over to Balcer and let him go. Put up the $$$

3) After this weekend at Expo, I'm 1000% convinced if AP can roll out a Houdini pin for $7k versus a $9k JJP fiasco then nobody will care who is behind this pin or any other they do.

-Even Charles Manson could get creative, design a pin like this and it would sell at $7k

4) Why? Because 85% of pinball people are cheap frugal people. Hear that Jack?

So, I got caught up the F ing swath of Jpop destruction. I honestly don't want to or care to relive it. It's game over

What i would F ing like to see are people like Bill Brandes and Chris and Cointaker somehow be made whole.

And other vendors that got F ed along the way. We are talking about 6 figure F jobs.

The selfish crybabies that worry about the mistake they made need to get over it. Yes it sucks. So does life sometimes. Move on.

It's the DB's that try and profit, behind the scenes off of this fiasco that are "irredeemable". It makes me sick

Even though people should be smart enough to know, they aren't.

So secret decoder ring dudes, you are F ed and done, good luck.

#2280 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

You need to follow PinballNews.
The show writeup and video recordings from expo were great. If you scroll down half page until you see
8:30am - American Pinball - Scott Goldberg & Dhaval Vasani. link is http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2016/index.html but appears it is not uploaded yet.

Thanks!! I guess I'm guilty of leaning too heavy on Pinside for news

#2281 7 years ago

75% done ? shipping in 6mths. My Arse. The code would be worse than KISS.
It's clear to me that this pinball company needs to die in a fire as no good will come of this. ever.

#2282 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It is a sign of intelligence. It is not a receding hairline. It is a proceeding forehead.

#2283 7 years ago

If I am getting this straight, AP is not zidware, and it is clear they are now trying to make that clear and distance themselves. They say they are a contract manufacturer and that jpop hired them to build games and that he is doing some consulting/contract stuff for them and yes, seems likely that is some form of quid pro quo. Assuming that is the case then zidware buyers are still stuck with jpop and zidware as far as getting satisfaction, and jpop's ability to get these games produced, with the big issue being the needed capital. So while it seems AP might be able to build the machines, you have to wonder where the money is coming from to pay for it.

We know that Bill has purchased some rights around getting these games produced, so that is another factor in all of this and I have not seen any comment from him or anyone regarding how that fits into this. One has to assume if that is worked out, that these machines, even if they were complete enough to build, which is hard to believe, and even if AP has contract manufacturing experience, pinball is a different breed, so hard to see things shipping this year, at least not a machine that would be good. Regardless, hard to ever see MG being a machine worth what buyers have paid for them, other than the rarity factor.

The big positive, is that at least this news gives a glimmer of hope for those who believed in jpop, and that is more than they had a few weeks ago. Also seems we have a new manufacturer, who is targeting a price point, for now, that is more reachable for many.

#2284 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

If I am getting this straight, AP is not zidware, and it is clear they are now trying to make that clear and distance themselves. They say they are a contract manufacturer and that jpop hired them to build games and that he is doing some consulting/contract stuff for them and yes, seems likely that is some form of quid pro quo.

No quid pro quo. Ap specifically said it was a barter arraignment, Houdini for magic girl.

#2285 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

No quid pro quo. Ap specifically said it was a barter arraignment, Houdini for magic girl.

No offense, but what do you think quid pro quo means?

#2286 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

If I am getting this straight, AP is not zidware, and it is clear they are now trying to make that clear and distance themselves.

It's clear to me that they have NO idea what they got themselves into. They're not pinball people, but John likely spun stories of magic and money to be made...and they fell for it.

Just look how hard it's been for ACTUAL pinball people to get things manufactured and shipped. If American Pinball is truly committed to being a pinball company, I don't think we'll see Houdini shipping for 2 or 3 years. My prediction they have a "what the fuck did we do" meeting, and this whole thing dissolves.

#2287 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

But for that price you can buy more bang for a buck games like gb or walking dead.

The difference there is Stern is making a ton more games and can charge less because of that. I don't how this became an argument of what Spooky is doing but they have done things the right way. Start small and simple and build from there. If you look at how Stern started it's very similar.

For a couple of years Gary Stern was just making conversion kits with Pinstar and then started making full machines with the backing of Data East. He made a few original theme games and built confidence until he got some licenses.

Spooky has already jumped in front of Stern with a contracted game for Domino's which Stern hadn't done until Pabst Can Crusher. I deeply admire Spooky for their hard work and patience. Someday I would love to support them with a game purchase. The same cannot be said of American Pinball yet and with an abundance of choices to spend money in this hobby it may never happen.

#2288 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's clear to me that they have NO idea what they got themselves into. They're not pinball people, but John likely spun stories of magic and money to be made...and they fell for it.
Just look how hard it's been for ACTUAL pinball people to get things manufactured and shipped. If American Pinball is truly committed to being a pinball company, I don't think we'll see Houdini shipping for 2 or 3 years. My prediction they have a "what the fuck did we do" meeting, and this whole thing dissolves.

While AP might have been duped they are not completely innocent. They were telling people at Expo Houdini is %100 their game. But then people saw Zidware "Z" cutouts in assemblies and spinner artwork stolen from a Houdini playing card deck. So they know they took stuff from JPop and Zidware stuff was developed with other people's money.

HoudiniBehindTheCurtain (resized).jpgHoudiniBehindTheCurtain (resized).jpg

#2289 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I agree. Rich people looking for a hobby and convinced by John they could make a quick buck by working with a legend. This is quickly gonna reveal itself to be a major headache (it probably already has) and this will turn out to be another pie in the sky failure. Sorry gang.

But someone will end up with a cool Houdini playfield to hang on their wall. Any justice and it'll be Corny Tim or some other intrepid journalist!

#2290 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

While AP might have been duped they are not completely innocent. They were telling people at Expo Houdini is %100 their game. But then people saw Zidware "Z" cutouts in assemblies and spinner artwork stolen from a Houdini playing card deck.

So, they're either dumb, shady, or both.

Bye AP.

#2291 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That might be a touch strong and unfair. Very well could be that Scott trusted John, based on past experience and (can't recall his name) trusted Scott, but that makes me think of Ronald Reagan's 'trust but verify'. And has others have said, just google John. What is likely, imo, is that John was not forthright with all of the details (e.g. things like Bill holding rights, readiness of game), which everyone here would have no issue believing. And It may be that AP has shifted its position based on what has now come to light over the last several weeks, and thus the reason they are further distancing themselves from him, and now need to change cabinets, brackets, etc, to remove zidware IP from AP machines. Not that the jpop cabinet, with non standard glass, legs, etc. would make sense to use.

While MG machines may actually get produced, based on what we have seen and heard (not saying it will be a good game or even 'complete'), but it is hard to see how the AIW/RAZA buyers get made whole. There is just no money to pay to build these, and if AP is distancing itself from John, means no real opportunity for john to do anteing for them in exchange and I just don't see the capital from him to get these games built. But since AP plans to get their first game out before even talking about AIW/RAZA, that does give john plenty of time to raise capital (okay, that is a big stretch)

#2292 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

No offense, but what do you think quid pro quo means?

Yeah I flubbed the definition. As much as it's in the news; I should know better. I attribute it to surfing while in a meeting. Thank god we got this sorted out.

#2293 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bye AP.

Bye Felicia!

#2294 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Spooky has already jumped in front of Stern with a contracted game for Domino's which Stern hadn't done until Pabst Can Crusher.

The Pabst Can Crusher is just a re-theme of WNBJM, a Stern contract pin released in March, 2015.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-pabst-can-crusher/page/6#post-3378293

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6252

Spooky Pinball's Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure is about to launch in 4Q 2016.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-pinball-launch-party-and-tournament-buffalo-ny

#2295 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The Pabst Can Crusher is just a re-theme of WNBJM, a Stern contract pin released in March, 2015.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-the-pabst-can-crusher/page/6#post-3378293
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6252
Spooky Pinball's Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure is about to launch in 4Q 2016.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dominos-pinball-launch-party-and-tournament-buffalo-ny

Whizbang is more like Ka-Pow. Stern is just licensing the game. Domino's and Pabst are actually the companies selling the pin, not Stern, Spooky or the distributors.

#2296 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Whizbang is more like Ka-Pow. Stern is just licensing the game. Domino's and Pabst are actually the companies selling the pin, not Stern, Spooky or the distributors.

I see where you're coming from. When you refer to "contract", you're focusing on sales and distribution, whereas when I refer to "contract", I'm referring to manufacturing. Stern has contracts with parties like Pabst, Whizbang, Ka-Pow, and PPS/CGC to manufacture pinball machines, because those parties don't have the internal manufacturing capability to do it themselves. But even if you define the term "contract" based on who is selling or distributing the pin, Stern's contract with PPS/CGC for MMR was still before Spooky's contract with Domino's.

#2297 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I see where you're coming from. When you refer to "contract", you're focusing on sales and distribution, whereas when I refer to "contract", I'm referring to manufacturing. Stern has contracts with parties like Pabst, Whizbang, Ka-Pow, and PPS/CGC to manufacture pinball machines, because those parties don't have the internal manufacturing capability to do it themselves. But even if you define the term "contract" based on who is selling or distributing the pin, Stern's contract with PPS/CGC for MMR was still before Spooky's contract with Domino's.

Sure CGC contracted Stern to do the assembly of MM but MM is not a promotional product. Pabst and Domino's are promoting a brand. An equivalent is getting a bunch of pens or coffee cups with your company name on them. Obviously pins are more complex.

Companies that contract manufacture an item to promote someone's product is different from licensing IP. It's similar to what companies in China do.

#2298 7 years ago

If this game gets released I will staple monkey glands to my own testicles.

#2299 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

If this game gets released I will staple monkey glands to my own testicles.

If this game gets released I will watch a video of guyincognito stapling monkey glands to his balls.

#2300 7 years ago

I streamed it to face book let me see if I can grab it and share it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 36.95
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.