(Topic ID: 169477)

New Game Houdini? Just Announced by American Pinball.

By RickThorn

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,206 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170505_122504 (resized).jpg
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201329 (resized).jpg
20170506_201334 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
20170506_201339 (resized).jpg
20170506_172939 (resized).jpg
20170506_172921 (resized).jpg
tesla (resized).jpg
1m7dqw (resized).jpg
20170326_010217 (resized).jpg
20170326_010211 (resized).jpg
20170326_010205 (resized).jpg
20170326_010202 (resized).jpg
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 64.
#1801 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Out of curiosity, I looked up the patent. Basically, the key to the design appears to be an eddy sensor in the pop bumper body. However, it looks like John's name isn't attached to the original patent.
https://www.google.com/patents/US5697612

another fun idea but with my knowledge it wont act anything like a standard jet bumper.

It wont have the respose and action, that is for sure.

Even Jpops patents suck it appears.

#1802 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

another fun idea but with my knowledge it wont act anything like a standard jet bumper.
It wont have the respose and action, that is for sure.
Even Jpops patents suck it appears.

I'm thinking pop bumpers have worked pretty good over the past 70 years or so. Probably wasn't worth the 3 years and million dollars to come up with this novelty.

You think the occaisional spoon switch adjustment is obnoxious? Can you imagine the weekly eddy sensor adjustments?

#1803 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm thinking pop bumpers have worked pretty good over the past 70 years or so. Probably wasn't worth the 3 years and million dollars to come up with this novelty.

Exactly! JPOP's insistence on reinventing the wheel at every opportunity is a big part of what sunk him. Imagine the design hours lost in solidwords and on waiting for a 3D printer to churn out a new and improved star post or lane guide. Just pay the 3 cents or whatever to buy them in bulk and move on.

#1804 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

So how do the contributors to this thread feel about Cirqus Voltaire? Just curious. I love the game personally and am looking forward to another JPOP game. My view is not tainted by getting ripped off though...

Had it, sold it. Half the 'modes' are automatically completed by the ball banging around the playfield. CV is basically, start juggler, start highwire, start ringmaster.. get to JTC, rinse repeat. Very much like TOTAN.. great music and theme but little substance. JTC wizard mode is pretty cool though.

#1805 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Another Jpop stinker.
It's unique, very cool looking, with lots of fun features.
But for good players it quickly becomes a slog, in that it's a fun game but lacks replayability. as soon as you start whupping it on the reg it really loses its charm. And that doesn't take long to happen.

Even for the casual player, it doesn't take long for its tricks to become old. Of all my games, CV is the B/W title that I play the least. Even being a later B/W release with a somewhat expanded rule set, it just becomes a chore to try and stay enthused about playing it. Something like CFTBL which has a nearly non-existent rule set (just spell FILM and shoot for the saucer) and just a single multi-ball is so much more fun to play.

#1806 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

So how do the contributors to this thread feel about Cirqus Voltaire? Just curious. I love the game personally and am looking forward to another JPOP game. My view is not tainted by getting ripped off though...

you never had a cirqus voltaire nor another jpop title.

IMG_4096 (resized).PNGIMG_4096 (resized).PNG

#1807 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

you never had a cirqus voltaire nor another jpop title.

I hate JPOP as much as the next guy but your logic that because he never owned a game means he doesn't have a valid opinion on the game is profoundly stupid.

#1808 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I hate JPOP as much as the next guy but your logic that because he never owned a game means he doesn't have a valid opinion on the game is profoundly stupid.

The assumption that he never owned it just because he never bothered to put it in pinside is pretty stupid as well

#1809 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The assumption that he never owned it just because he never bothered to put it in pinside is pretty stupid as well

and they seem to forget many of used to play the games in arcades every single day

#1810 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

and they seem to forget many of used to play the games in arcades every single day

That's where I play it. It's on location at one of the leagues I participate in. I really do enjoy the game but I am not good enough at it yet to be bored of it. It's crazy to me how much draw JPop's games have though. I will admit, I am drawn to all of the titles mentioned TOM, TOTAN, WCS, and CV. I've never actually played TOTAN but I really want to. I think it is the cool toys that provide the draw factor - Just my opinion obviously.

#1811 7 years ago

One more point about CV. I absolutely love how the DMD is down low in the back of the playfield. I think that is the ideal location out of all the pins I've played. I haven't played Heighway pins yet though so the on PF display might win...

#1812 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

the on PF display might win...

It does, hands down!

The direct feedback in your face and where you are looking takes about 10 solid games to adjust to, but is GREAT!

#1813 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

One more point about CV. I absolutely love how the DMD is down low in the back of the playfield. I think that is the ideal location out of all the pins I've played. I haven't played Heighway pins yet though so the on PF display might win...

This is an interesting topic and probably deserves (may already have) its own thread. My own view is the more video the better. However, unless it is the playfield (see Multimorphic Pinball, Lexy Lightspeed) or integrated like the TV on TSPP, The video should be in the backbox (well done JJP, and HP.) Having a video screen/DMD on the playfield only serves as a distraction to the player. Remember in this sport the object is to keep your eye on the ball, not the tube.

For me as a player the DMD in CV is hard to see, reduces usable real estate and is next to useless for those not playing the game. While having it on the playfield is innovative, I think the backbox is the best home for the DMD.

#1814 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Imagine the design hours lost in solidwords and on waiting for a 3D printer to churn out a new and improved star post

I really hope that was just him testing the waters with 3d printing (what could be simpler than a star post?). If he really intended to 3d print star posts (which I suppose would hold up ok), seems silly. Maybe he was just jealous of how many parts spooky managed to 3d print on AMH and this was his way to say "hey I 3d print too, look over here!". Afterall, he also shoved a rug underneath magic girl after seeing one under big lebowski.

#1815 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

This is an interesting topic and probably deserves (may already have) its own thread. My own view is the more video the better. However, unless it is the playfield (see Multimorphic Pinball, Lexy Lightspeed) or integrated like the TV on TSPP, The video should be in the backbox (well done JJP, and HP.) Having a video screen/DMD on the playfield only serves as a distraction to the player. Remember in this sport the object is to keep your eye on the ball, not the tube.
For me as a player the DMD in CV is hard to see, reduces usable real estate and is next to useless for those not playing the game. While having it on the playfield is innovative, I think the backbox is the best home for the DMD.

I think having the DMD mounted where it is in CV is absolutely better than being in the backbox EXCEPT for the loss of real estate for taller toys, ramps, etc. It's easier to keep your eye on the ball than trying to glance up to the backbox to check your status on something while ball is in play and the integration with the Highwire ball lock (the display is synchronized with the ball moving across the lock ramp) is one of the coolest video tricks I've ever seen in a pin (disclaimer: I've never played Full Throttle).

As for CV in general, it's true it can get a little old quickly and I'm sure that's doubly true if you're a great player. However the colors (especially now with the LED ColorDMD), toys and uniqueness of it are pretty compelling - it draws non-pinheads in. Neon Multiball is an absolute blast (too bad it doesn't happen more often in the 2.0H ROM) and the two Wizard Modes (Battle Ringmaster and JTC) are both pretty danged fun, especially the timed mode of Battle RM. It's always been my favorite JPOP game although I always feel a little dirty after playing it now that he's screwed so many people out of so much money.

#1816 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Afterall, he also shoved a rug underneath magic girl after seeing one under big lebowski.

Are you kidding me? Did he actually do that?!

#1817 7 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Are you kidding me? Did he actually do that?!

Yes, theres a photo of it in his old shop somewhere. Sadder thing is I don't think he gets the joke because he probably never watched the movie

#1818 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes, theres a photo of it in his old shop somewhere. Sadder thing is I don't think he gets the joke because he probably never watched the movie

Yep. It was really quite pathetic. He saw that people thought TBL being on a rug was cool, so he decided to copy their idea. He had absolutely no clue that the rug was an integral part of the film.

#1819 7 years ago

I found a pic of those prototype spoonless pop bumpers that were mentioned. Looks like it just has a metal stem and a wire that loops around it.

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#1820 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But in general his games lack replayability, in a big way.

This is generally a rules issue, not reflective of the play field design. I get the impression JPop had a fair amount of input in rules but in general most playfield designers don't write rules at all, it's left to the rules guy. As such it's tough to pin all the replayability issues on him for his past or future games.

#1821 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes, theres a photo of it in his old shop somewhere

found it

33714011b27b49875fd6a836fae3a7419db2d321[1] (resized).jpg33714011b27b49875fd6a836fae3a7419db2d321[1] (resized).jpg

#1822 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

This is generally a rules issue, not reflective of the play field design. I get the impression JPop had a fair amount of input in rules but in general most playfield designers don't write rules at all, it's left to the rules guy. As such it's tough to pin all the replayability issues on him for his past or future games.

I just go by the games. It's not really tough to suggest that his games have crappy rulesets.

As far as future games go, he's the ONLY guy with any experience in the industry on this American Pinball Team. So the rules are suddenly gonna get better on his stuff?

Good luck with that.

#1823 7 years ago

Probably was on the rug to help with the rolling, more pinside Histeria lol

#1824 7 years ago
Quoted from Invader78:

Wrong, lol. No hysteria. Fact.

He prattled on and on about understanding he needed his own "rug" moment, ala big lebowski.

#1825 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Wrong, lol. No hysteria. Fact.
He prattled on and on about understanding he needed his own "rug" moment, ala big lebowski.

Hearsay is not fact my friend

#1826 7 years ago
Quoted from Invader78:

Whatever, friend. It's documented. Troll away if you must.

#1827 7 years ago
Quoted from Invader78:

So you are throwing Pinside under the bus to defend JPOP?

Need I remind you?

JPOP is a conman and he will steal your money

#1828 7 years ago

Did I just got Punk'd by Kaneda?

#1829 7 years ago

Wondering how long it took him to pick out that carpet from Ikea...

#1830 7 years ago
Quoted from Invader78:

Quoted from Invader78:

On Popadiuk's own blog, shortly after the Lebowski reveal, he talked about doing a reveal of MG, saying, "We will have a magic rug, although not a custom one."

The links are still active, so you can read them from the source (URLs below), but I have copied them here in case they disappear at any time down the road.

-----------------------------------------------------

1) "Strike - The Lebowski Effect", 10/23/14:

"Big Lebowski at Pinball Expo – The Girls!

Well those that were there or read the forums know this game. It kinda’ destroyed all the other new game energy coming out from the vendor hall. The big Lebowski pinball from Holland. I was able to spend some time at Pinball Expo this year. Not a whole lot but enough to talk to a lot of people, see the new crop of boutique games and to feel the effect.

So I coined a new term…..The Lebowski Effect – “The outcome of showing a new game concept, exactly and early on, it’s it’s entirety to the masses to create surprise, comradery and extreme happiness”

The Dutch Pinball guys who will soon be overtaking the pinball world in Europe and beyond, brought the TBL proto to Terry’s Pinball Life event on the Expo Friday. I stood here (exactly in the photo) watching as they rolled out a rug (I have not seen the movie yet) and then proceeded to watch them setup the game, plug it in and walk away. For sure it was the most popular attraction at the event next to the food, and the beer fridge. The game had ball hangers, you had to hake it and the code crashed and rebooted. But no one cared.
terrys

Setting Up at the PBL Event – A Rug?

As I designer I talk to many people about pinball, likes, dislikes and the future. TBL definitely captured the players, as the game was well made, 80’s simple, nicely appointed with features, looked nice, worked and had basic code and dots. I did not see the bowling effect on this particular game. The dots from a new display are unlike anything in pinball today and they have seemed to preempt the new Stern color display we hear rumored but delayed. So what about the game really made folks notice? What mesmerized them?

Certainly it is hard to pin 1 thing on this game. Was it because it was just new and shiny? The vulgar language, the cultish nature the art, the display, White Russians, the old time feel, the bowling mech…what is the X factor? Why did no one talk about anything else really?

For me, and the point of all this, was to remind and reinforce that we used to create The Lebowski Effect when we would take a new game from WMS to a test location. It was a Ninja type of thing and we would stand and babysit the “early” games to make sure they worked and made money. The “Effect” we would read on RGP as folks would find the games and then do a writeup. We could not serve booze as the DP guys did in their suite preview though.

But a very powerful reminder that in the age today of so many game choices the small builders need to get here sooner and build up from there. Letting people into the process is great, but the Lebowski Effect is the goal. And the game better be solid before you show it. Jpop"

https://magicgirldev.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/strike-the-lebowski-effect/

-----------------------------------------------------

2) "December 17th", 10/23/14:

"At this stage I have set a date of December 17th to have a nice complete reveal on Magic Girl. We will have a magic rug, although not a custom one. This is reasonable and there is a lot of details, finalizing, tweaking and items to lock into place before then. I will do some updates, after I do the photo tour, on game features, design, the lcd screen and other items. Also I need to complete my full schedule, but I can set this today and continue to work. If it changes I will report.

The master BOM is complete for costing and I will update also as we add the final MG items. Actually there is a lot of documentation and backup material that has been completed and is not as interesting as seeing a game. I don’t really report on this but its a ton of extra work.

But the next push will be to show it off, take some vids and some good pictures and review. I have really nothing else on my schedule pinball show wise, so will be focused and working hard until my birthday in March. I have brought in a new project manager (with pinball experience) also, he starts today and we will go thru orientation and keep us on track. Hopefully he will fit in. Again please call (evenings are best) or email with any items and I will reply. Jpop"

https://magicgirldev.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/december-17th/

#1831 7 years ago

"magic rug" huh?

I'm sure Houdini is going to be an unconditional success.

#1832 7 years ago

Looks like the magic rug turned to..

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#1833 7 years ago

What was with the "project manager"? What happened there? I'm guessing that was much ado about nothing just like the crap about all the other people coming aboard.

"Hopefully he will fit in"... LOL... Kind of wondering if he finally came to his senses and realized it was he that never fit in and is turning a new humble leaf with AP... doubtful...

#1834 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

But the next push will be to show it off, take some vids and some good pictures and review. I have really nothing else on my schedule pinball show wise, so will be focused and working hard until my birthday in March. I have brought in a new project manager (with pinball experience) also, he starts today and we will go thru orientation and keep us on track. Hopefully he will fit in. Again please call (evenings are best) or email with any items and I will reply. Jpop"

The "project manager" was a guy that could have really helped him get his shit together. He didn't actually have him "hired" at that point.

As usual, it was just the case that John talked to somebody about the possibility of helping out and then all of a sudden he claims he's "hired" someone.

This guy tried to go to work for him in January after the non rug reveal fiasco. And realized shortly thereafter that John really had no intention of paying him other than gas money and food at work during late nights.

This is about when the shit really started to hit the fan. He got in contact with me that January and told me John was impossible to work with, especially for free.

That's when i found out he had been "noodling" on all of these other EM concepts and project pins that he kept in some back room! Like Pussycat bowling and others.

#1835 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Did I just got Punk'd by Kaneda?

Likely.

#1836 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

That's where I play it. It's on location at one of the leagues I participate in. I really do enjoy the game but I am not good enough at it yet to be bored of it. It's crazy to me how much draw JPop's games have though. I will admit, I am drawn to all of the titles mentioned TOM, TOTAN, WCS, and CV. I've never actually played TOTAN but I really want to. I think it is the cool toys that provide the draw factor - Just my opinion obviously.

Lol everybody goes medieval on me...i love this forum
If i don't add an emoticon,it must be an attack!! Hahaha
Have a sense of humour people, relax.
I love every jpop machine too wizard mode!
Very hard situation,cause i hate what jpop did to me.
But i still cannot sell my jpop machines and i simply want all the new titles with his layout,i really really like the low dmd and goofy layouts.
Can't help myself.
Did you get to join the cirqus already in the arcade? Must be nearly impossible on 3 balls.
My machine is set on 10 balls so i have the time to get there

#1837 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Beat it the very first time I played it. Lost interest. Still can't believe they stopped making Medieval Madness for CV. MM is a WAY better game.

#1838 7 years ago

I set a high score on the CV at the freakin' PHOF without even knowing what I was doing, back in 2010.

Back to this thread, why is there a question mark in this topic title? Did the OP think they might have been hallucinating?

Understandable...

#1839 7 years ago

If the artist was never paid for his (amazing) artwork than can Jpop or anyone else for that matter claim ownership of said artwork? the theme yes but the actual images?

#1840 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Lol everybody goes medieval on me...i love this forum
If i don't add an emoticon,it must be an attack!! Hahaha
Have a sense of humour people, relax.
I love every jpop machine too wizard mode!
Very hard situation,cause i hate what jpop did to me.
But i still cannot sell my jpop machines and i simply want all the new titles with his layout,i really really like the low dmd and goofy layouts.
Can't help myself.
Did you get to join the cirqus already in the arcade? Must be nearly impossible on 3 balls.
My machine is set on 10 balls so i have the time to get there

Hey, no I have not gotten to Join the Cirqus. Actually, thanks for defining that for me. Everyone was saying JTC and I hadn't looked up what that meant yet, LOL.

#1841 7 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

If the artist was never paid for his (amazing) artwork than can Jpop or anyone else for that matter claim ownership of said artwork? the theme yes but the actual images?

I would think that John broke a verbal contract with ZY if the artwork was used without John fulfilling his agreement with him. So legally I don't think he can use the artwork. I heard rumours that ZY was supposed to get a MG out of the deal and who knows what other compensation. ZY should contact AP in my opinion and see if he is on the list to get a MG at least.

Loved this picture from ZY showing his sense of humor:

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 10.32.51 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-03-09 at 10.32.51 AM (resized).png

#1842 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

ZY should contact AP in my opinion and see if he is on the list to get a MG at least.

ZY is in the MG/RAZA owners group along with other vendors and everyone was updated just yesterday. Its way too early but things are definitely moving in a positive direction.

Expo seminar for American Pinball is Friday October 14th at 9:00. Both Scott Goldberg & Dhaval Vasani will be speaking. I strongly urge everyone be there to ask probing questions. No grandstanding hopefully but appropriate adult questions followed by listening.

#1843 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Boy did that 2.0 thing die a quick and ugly death with Jpop and Kevin (skit-b) being named the first two guys who were going to do one.

Yeah, quite a bit of time lost working with those guys. But what can ya do now? I know you know what it's like having done work yourself with Kevin on Predator, only to find out your work was on an unlicensed game and it wasn't going to see the light of day.

At least in both the 2.0 cases you reference (as well as with the Experts of Dangerous project we were working on) I had gone through the proper channels to ensure that if games were produced, they could go to market.

We have learned a lot through these experiences and are applied that to what we do going forward. Talking less about what we are working on is the hardest part, especially when we are excited!

Our biggest regret was the 2.0 announcements at Texas years ago. We didn't know the pinball marketplace well enough then to know that sharing a big project like that so early, would be such a burden. I believe Rick feels the same way. At the time he felt that sharing the concepts wouldn't be a big deal, that he had talked about projects in the works before. But in hindsight, we all would have been better off to let the projects and concepts mature before bringing them to light. *sigh*

Come see us at our FAST Pinball booth at Expo and check out what is new and what we have been working on!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1844 7 years ago

TOM 2.0 or TOTAN 2.0 = money in the bank.

#1845 7 years ago

There's lots of activity with themes and rule extensions in the P-ROC community, and we always welcome more to get involved.

- Gerry
http://www.multimorphic.com

#1846 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

ZY is in the MG/RAZA owners group along with other vendors and everyone was updated just yesterday. Its way too early but things are definitely moving in a positive direction.
Expo seminar for American Pinball is Friday October 14th at 9:00. Both Scott Goldberg & Dhaval Vasani will be speaking. I strongly urge everyone be there to ask probing questions. No grandstanding hopefully but appropriate adult questions followed by listening.

The update... did it come directly from Jpop? Or AP?

That Jpop "Lebowski effect" post reads like he was jealous at how much thunder others had taken from him. How can he take potshots at TBL (the game had ball hangers, you had to hake it and the code crashed and rebooted. But no one cared.) and not compare their reveal to his empty cabinet reveal? It wasn't booze in a private suite that made it better ... the fact something under the glass was flipable was better.

#1847 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

This will not end well for Jpoop or AP (shocking statement I know). Hopefully NO ONE gives them any money until something is actually shippable (and has been seen/played at prior events). Personally I'm out until EVERYONE who was swindled in Pop's last venture are made whole.

at this point. I don't think I'd trust shipping either. If I can't play, and haul away right then and there. I wouldn't spend a dime at this point.

#1848 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I would think that John broke a verbal contract with ZY if the artwork was used without John fulfilling his agreement with him. So legally I don't think he can use the artwork. I heard rumours that ZY was supposed to get a MG out of the deal and who knows what other compensation. ZY should contact AP in my opinion and see if he is on the list to get a MG at least.
Loved this picture from ZY showing his sense of humor:

I would love this as a large vinyl banner. I'd buy one and hang it up.

#1849 7 years ago
Quoted from Tigger64:

The update... did it come directly from Jpop? Or AP?

I spoke directly to Scott Goldberg of American Pinball and relayed the information to the group.

#1850 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 84.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 36.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced/page/37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.