(Topic ID: 169477)

New Game Houdini? Just Announced by American Pinball.

By RickThorn

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,206 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170505_122504 (resized).jpg
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201329 (resized).jpg
20170506_201334 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
20170506_201339 (resized).jpg
20170506_172939 (resized).jpg
20170506_172921 (resized).jpg
tesla (resized).jpg
1m7dqw (resized).jpg
20170326_010217 (resized).jpg
20170326_010211 (resized).jpg
20170326_010205 (resized).jpg
20170326_010202 (resized).jpg
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 64.
#601 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Cat runs into bar, falls down, milk and cookies smell like fun and life. All monks jump right to front and gong the floor with tubas.
(Just wanted to post something as nonsensical as this thread)

Made sense to me

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

This thread is some J POOP into the toilet with all yawl.

Pinside rule #1: Be nice! A temporary (30 days) all forums eject was issued.

LOL. Never saw that coming. . Dude's history is crazy. Will love to see less drama on the forum.

#603 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mods, can we get this thread locked?
I seriously don't think jpop deserves a second thread on pinside and especially one that does not cronical the crap he has pulled the past few years. This thread serves no positive purpose for the community.
I missed out but sounds like some asshat with a dup account was also the creator of the thread?

I agree. Until the day comes when ALL of jpops victims have been made whole, then any Jpop news should be thrown into the dumpster fire thread. Whether that was zidware, Pintasia, magic girl, raza, aiw, or his new Houdini game. They all go into the dumpster fire for historical context.

Lock this thread

#604 7 years ago

CAM01760 (resized).jpgCAM01760 (resized).jpg

#605 7 years ago

#606 7 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

If I were any one of JPOP's victims, I'd be boning up on bankruptcy law - preferential transfers in particular. You can't take the fruit of fraud and sell it off without giving that money to the creditors your are trying to get away with legally stiffing. Does anyone know if John has been forced into bankruptcy yet?

That's a very good question. The answer is: Zidware, Inc. has not yet filed a voluntary bankruptcy petition, and its unsecured creditors have not yet filed an involuntary bankruptcy petition.

If a petition is eventually filed, I suspect the trustee is going to have a field day with avoidance actions for preferential transfers and fraudulent conveyances.

#607 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mods, can we get this thread locked?

Mods we need safe spaces. Can we please get some safe spaces?

#608 7 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Mods we need safe spaces. Can we please get some safe spaces?

Maybe the Pinside pinball map locator app needs to be updated to show locations that also contain ball pits. Apparently college campuses are installing them so that students can feel coddled and safe as if they're in their mothers' wombs, protected from the evil hate speech and alt-right frogs of their fellows.

#609 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

LOL. Never saw that coming. . Dude's history is crazy. Will love to see less drama on the forum.

You can say that in a thread created by Kaneda??? Awesome!

#610 7 years ago

How did spellcheck let that one slide?

The chronic, what? Cles of Narnia.

#611 7 years ago

Meanwhile...

We are just receiving early first look photos of Kaneda's "Master."

IMG_8241 (resized).PNGIMG_8241 (resized).PNG

#612 7 years ago

So American Pinball is going to have the game "at the Global Gaming Expo" (G2E).......even though they are not an exhibitor and wont be at G2E according to G2E's site........

legit.jpglegit.jpg

#613 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

So American Pinball is going to have the game "at the Global Gaming Expo" (G2E).......even though they are not an exhibitor and wont be at G2E according to G2E's site........

I agree that it smells fishy, but I'd expect it to be in Aimtron's booth... who is a G2E vendor.

#614 7 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I agree that it smells fishy, but I'd expect it to be in Aimtron's booth... who is a G2E vendor.

Exactly

#615 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

How did spellcheck let that one slide?

That was ludicris.

#616 7 years ago

I just called the Venetian hotel in Vegas and nothing Pinball or Houdini related is on the schedule they said.

#617 7 years ago

Why can't we all just wait for the date and end the shitstorm of speculation, rumor and bullshit?

cloud.gifcloud.gif

#618 7 years ago

The date is today right?

#619 7 years ago

Well at least we can be entertained while we wait for the big reveal.

#620 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The date is today right?

Yes

#621 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The date is today right?

I seen both 26th and 27th of Sept.

#622 7 years ago

Either way we're all guaranteed a sh--show sometime today or tomorrow.

#623 7 years ago

I'd like to make a special thank you to those of you who know the manners and tone of the comments allowed. I don't know how this board can survive without these mod tattle-tails and snowflake representatives. I think I have finally found my safe space.

#624 7 years ago

Lunch time in Vegas, anyone on the ground to see if this is actually a thing?

#625 7 years ago

I took a video of the presentation.

#626 7 years ago

That's the problem with having multiple threads. Everyone who posts in them feels the need to post the same thing in both. Everyone interested is reading them both.

#627 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

That's the problem with having multiple threads. Everyone who posts in them feels the need to post the same thing in both. Everyone interested is reading them both.

But you didn't post this in the other thread!

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I thought multiple threads one for each game keeps things from being a jumbled mess. Imagine if all of Steve Ritchie's games had to be in one thread.

#629 7 years ago

another thread??? wth

#630 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

The guy gave us the link to his website, and it is there. So I see ZERO issue with it.

Yeah Nicholas is ummm something. He gave AP a 5 star review on FB...and he said you aren't a stand-up guy?? Ridiculous.

#631 7 years ago

Don't shoot the messenger. Just found this on Facebook and it hasn't been posted here.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

14444677_1316276058397236_6340657063610632689_o (resized).jpg14444677_1316276058397236_6340657063610632689_o (resized).jpg

14379964_1316273048397537_7113116142958157530_o (resized).jpg14379964_1316273048397537_7113116142958157530_o (resized).jpg

#632 7 years ago

In the comments they're saying playfield pics will come soon.

#633 7 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Don't shoot the messenger. Just found this on Facebook and it hasn't been posted here.

I has been posted here and in the jpop thread 3 days ago

Post 289 and 290 in this thread

#634 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why can't we all just wait for the date and end the shitstorm of speculation, rumor and bullshit?

what fun would that be?

#635 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I has been posted here and in the jpop thread 3 days ago
Post 289 and 290 in this thread

Seriously. Welcome to the party... it ended on Saturday.

#636 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah Nicholas is ummm something. He gave AP a 5 star review on FB...and he said you aren't a stand-up guy?? Ridiculous.

I am starting to think my apology was for not.....why is some guy(Nicholas) from Denmark concerned with anything to do with American Pinball? Secondly , Kim M. was on A.P.'s facebook page asking for the $23K owed to him for MG & RAZA. This Nicholas guy tells Kim to stop trolling the page? Whawhawhat?!?!

This is all completely unreal..... He may not be Kaneda, but there is a connection between them
somewhere and he is just as much of a tool!

#638 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am starting to think my apology was for not.....why is some guy(Nicholas) from Denmark concerned with anything to do with American Pinball? Secondly , Kim M. was on A.P.'s facebook page asking for the $23K owed to him for MG & RAZA. This Nicholas guy tells Kim to stop trolling the page? Whawhawhat?!?!
This is all completely unreal..... He may not be Kaneda, but there is a connection between them

If it wasn't Kaneda it was a clone of him and good riddance.

#639 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Would not surprise me if it was Kaneda using an associates identity. So basically Kaneda.

#640 7 years ago

Ok , a little detective work. The A.P. building in Streamwood is the original Aimtron U.S. Headquarters. Aimtron moved to Palatine a few years ago but held on to the Streamwood property. I found a picture from 2010 of the interior of Streamwood, take a good look. The floor, walls, and ventilation all MATCH the pictures of the empty MG cabinets. Cabinets are in Streamwood.

streamwood (resized).jpgstreamwood (resized).jpg

streamwood 2 (resized).jpgstreamwood 2 (resized).jpg

#641 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Ok , a little detective work. The A.P. building in Streamwood is the original Aimtron U.S. Headquarters. Aimtron moved to Palatine a few years ago but held on to the Streamwood property. I found a picture from 2010 of the interior of Streamwood, take a good look. The floor, walls, and ventilation all MATCH the pictures of the empty MG cabinets. Cabinets are in Streamwood.

Dude... you get Five Gold Stars.

Nice pick up!

#642 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

The plot thickens. Between this and the Pinball News article, all seems pretty legit.

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

In other news, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas......

#644 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Whilst those cabs are nowhere near as steep as the original MG can, they seem steeper than a standard WMS cab.

#645 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Larry is "process obsessed"...maybe they have him as the new product manager and that's how they will deliver all MGs by year end.

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

If it wasn't Kaneda it was a clone of him and good riddance.

I haven't logged in for over a year until a few days ago. But I had Kaneda blocked long ago. What happened to him that I missed?

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

I haven't logged in for over a year until a few days ago. But I had Kaneda blocked long ago. What happened to him that I missed?

Lol, that may take a while. Its Kaneda, you take a guess and I'm sure you will be pretty close.

#648 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

We are still his little obsession. He currently creates fake accounts and yells "look at me, please look at me" to pump up his failing podcast. This thread was created by him under a fake account.

#650 7 years ago

Just got a text from Cornelius. They are setting up now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 84.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced/page/13?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.