1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0DC6CFEF-C6F7-40D3-9285-44DDBF8A315E (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

Hello all I have had this machine for about a month and just started getting stuck on upper play field door; not sure how to deal with this … the only way to access that door is to remove a bunch of stuff toys and plastic; does this door have any electronics to it ? It is really bumming my games out it’s getting stuck constantly

Thank you for the help

0DC6CFEF-C6F7-40D3-9285-44DDBF8A315E (resized).jpeg0DC6CFEF-C6F7-40D3-9285-44DDBF8A315E (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thank you for the help

I don't have one to check.

If it's mechanical, I'd raise it up a little. And a tiny drop of oil on each side/pivot point, so it swings freely.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

I don’t see how it is stuck,it is just a one way gate,I believe you could reach around the right side of the back of game with your hand if you pull out playfield is there some stoping the ball like a please of broken rubber ect!

#4 1 year ago

it’s getting stuck when it passes through every time ; I let my warranty person know and they said they will send someone to come adjust it next week ; when it passes underneath the one way gate it’s getting caught just on the actual gate every time

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

it’s getting stuck when it passes through every time ; I let my warranty person know and they said they will send someone to come adjust it next week ; when it passes underneath the one way gate it’s getting caught just on the actual gate every time

bend the gate up slightly, that should be all it takes. Also make sure your game is properly leveled at around 6.5-6.8. Had a similar issue at the woody spinner where ball was getting stuck, bent it up slightly and all good.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

bend the gate up slightly, that should be all it takes. Also make sure your game is properly leveled at around 6.5-6.8. Had a similar issue at the woody spinner where ball was getting stuck, bent it up slightly and all good.

Thank you so much for the Response; I am going to let the tech touch it I am not going to mess with any more as it’s under warranty; I am afraid to mess with it .

I tried bending the gate up a little bit and it’s still getting caught;

I’m hoping tech will be able to adjust the posts and other adjustment there are

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thank you so much for the Response; I am going to let the tech touch it I am not going to mess with any more as it’s under warranty; I am afraid to mess with it .
I tried bending the gate up a little bit and it’s still getting caught;
I’m hoping tech will be able to adjust the posts and other adjustment there are

understood. Don't be afraid to mess with things, it's how you learn and fixing it will give you confidence to tackle other issues. And there will be other issues, I can almost guarantee it. That's not to scare you, just the reality of owning a pinball machine. Hope you get it fixed soon so you can get back to playing!

#9 1 year ago

Just to give an update in case anyone else has this issue we got a fix for it ;

The fantastic tech pinball_steve added some washers to raise the gate higher so it doesn’t get stuck on the ball…

I’m happy what a pain in the butt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 35.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-toy-story-4-ball-getting-stuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.