New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 269636)

New JJP Teaser Video

By jhoward1082

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,446 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 189 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

smooch (resized).jpg
son_proud (resized).jpg
WIN_20201020_10_23_30_Pro (resized).jpg
54B12E62-44E9-4224-B99A-9F9FE16BB48D (resized).jpeg
0F33C87E-E900-4BAE-8C7B-25C354007B5A (resized).png
4C2984A7-92C0-4086-AC5B-96F8F42D4BD6 (resized).jpeg
5159BF25-BC29-45D2-ADA1-14EC55013D48 (resized).jpeg
vztc6Bw (resized).png
501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1116 3 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I don't even consider Deeproot a pinball company. Until they give solid communication and delivering product I don't have any interest in them at all.

Agreed. Right now they've shipped as many games as the Predator guy.

#1120 3 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Does it make sense that JJP was balls out on GnR and cannot release because GnR is waiting to release new album but need a tour started ?

Nah, at this point GnR is timeless. You'd die waiting for Axl anyway.

#1196 3 months ago

Shh, let JJP keep making expensive stop & go games. Leave the fast paced, fun, "cheap" games for Stern.

#1203 3 months ago

Yeah that all sounds great on paper but I'm in it for the fun. Stern wins. Fanboy war! What else you gonna do on a Wednesday afternoon?

#1208 3 months ago

Sorry, just yankin' yer chain. Pandemic boredom. I'll duck out now. Enjoy your teaser, rumors, or whatever this thread is about.

1 week later
#1371 3 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Could care less about GNR.

Makes sense. They last had a hit song when you were six. G'n'R is is quickly moving from dad rock to grandpa rock. I don't think they're gonna transcend multiple generations like Zeppelin. If anyone's ever gonna make another G'n'R game, the clock is ticking.

#1500 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

The JJP vs Stern fanboy and every moderate take in between is what makes this site fun and engaging. Otherwise is just fanboys sucking each others dicks and that can be tedious and quite disturbing in the literal sense. Look at this thread, how many posts over a 1 min long teaser almost a year old. I love it.

One day later:

Quoted from Hazoff:

U guys on the other hand police JJP threads like ur part owners of the company in disguise. Boring and tedious to say the least.

Life comes at you fast.

#1527 3 months ago

Never tell people what you don't like to be called, Frisco.

#1541 3 months ago

Dos Friscos?!?

#1584 3 months ago

Things gettin' ugly in Jersey.

#1586 3 months ago

Lol, Dr. Bellyache gonna run around and downvote me everywhere. Living rent free in your head.

#1693 3 months ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

You lost me at Dialed In is better than anything Stern is putting out.

"Build quality," maaan.

1 week later
#1849 84 days ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

$100 says no new title hits a customer's hands by year's end.

I'm your huckleberry.

#2216 79 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

I just will never be able to get over staring at Johnny Dep while playing pinball. Its a hard no for me.

Maybe if you stop starting at him, it won't be so... hard.

#2433 78 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

GNR were HUGE, it doesn't really matter that they basically have 1.5 good albums over a 35-year career and have been completely irrelevant culturally for decades. If you were a rock fan in the late 80s, you owned Appetite and listened to it constantly. It's one of those albums where every single song is hit-quality.

Preach! Maybe "you had to be there," but my ass was there, and Appetite was everything. It was so huge that there wasn't even discussion of, are you a fan, how great is the record, etc. If you were into rock music you were a GnR fan by default. Everyone knew that album was front-to-back bangers.

That said, it's been so long, and the intervening years so lackluster, that I no longer feel any emotional connection to that band/theme. Also doesn't help that I have "kept up with music." Your average music listener is locked into their high school taste for life, so GnR is still huge for them. For the most part, I'm not trying to relive 1987; I want to hear the new Destroyer or Carly Rae Jepsen record.

#2492 77 days ago

Pretty sure you guys can get this thread to 4k by next month.

#2568 76 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

First off, a standard body is just a big thumbs down. Considering Eric’s prior machine is a wide and GNR is a wide, rumors of this not being wide is just in the wrong direction.

I’m not a big widebody fan. Definitely looking forward to what Eric can bring to a standard width pin. GnR deserves a fast game; widebodies are seldom fast. I don’t need Axl’s world under glass.

#2597 74 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

TPF is a go for 2021

...until it's not.

"Since the health and safety of our pinball community is our top priority, we may again be forced to reschedule TPF to 2022 (postponing to a later 2021 date isn’t logistically possible)."

#2686 71 days ago
Quoted from rai:

if I got a fast car it’d be more for show than go.

Most of them are for show. I've passed way more "fast cars" in my Honda Fit than have ever passed me. Especially on surface streets. The more expensive the car, the lazier the driver, with rare exception. I zip around 'em all the time.

(cue all the car bros assuring me they're in the 5% that tears up the road)

Sorry, what thread is this again? Damn I'm bored.

#2754 65 days ago

I see space for an upper playfield.

#2942 63 days ago

Not wide.

#3170 60 days ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Could someone post pics.

No, that'll never happen.

#3189 60 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Do they all have same PF features (except cosmetic)?

Nope.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 149.95
Pinball Machine
COINTAKER.COM
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Art of Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside