New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 269636)

New JJP Teaser Video

By jhoward1082

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,446 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 189 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

smooch (resized).jpg
son_proud (resized).jpg
WIN_20201020_10_23_30_Pro (resized).jpg
54B12E62-44E9-4224-B99A-9F9FE16BB48D (resized).jpeg
0F33C87E-E900-4BAE-8C7B-25C354007B5A (resized).png
4C2984A7-92C0-4086-AC5B-96F8F42D4BD6 (resized).jpeg
5159BF25-BC29-45D2-ADA1-14EC55013D48 (resized).jpeg
vztc6Bw (resized).png
501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 months ago

I hope it's more then connectivity,Stern announces new game P3 announces connecting to internet days ago.
We need videos of an asskickin GnR !!!!!!!

#8 6 months ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

They show a quick snippet of all their previous playfields then a question mark... would seem to imply a new game but it could just be a feature addition I guess

Hell yes!

#13 6 months ago

Why does this thread keep disappearing from front page?

#39 6 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

They were already testing their WIFI system with pinheads. I remember that you could send in a form to be part of the testing.
Sorry guys, you won't get to listen to Axl's vomit-inducing voice for a while. How are they going to make a family-friendly GnR anyway? Barf.

Move along troll

#85 6 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

And can he spoiled games announcement again and again? Does he have spies network?

My guess is he use to have people and now he has fewer

#100 6 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

[quoted image]

This is so true ^^^^^^^^^^

#102 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I did the same though, as time went on the cracks started to show and the direction they went with certain choices like audio etc just turned me off.

But the whole story about Wonka is it kicks ass and fun as hell.Fuck Kaneda

#111 6 months ago
Quoted from shaub:

What was the original name and theme?

Pat called it Killer App!

#140 6 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

Can we trust online leaderboards? We have fellow pinsider claiming to have scored into the hundreds of millions on jjp games (which we know is impossible). What stops these people from taking the glass off and racking up huge fake points just to see their name on the leader boards? Nothing.

And yet you own a transformers and stranger things....

He's here having lunch with Hasoff they have nothing productive to do!

#166 6 months ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

But that clip has Grandpa Joe overacting as the Wonkavator takes off!

And I love the shaker effect.
Nothing is cooler then Wonkatania light and motion,should have got a twippy just for that!

#176 6 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Whoa there!
Can we at least wait for the actual announcement so we can be sure we're bitching about the right thing?

Oh hell no!Not Pinside we don’t need a reason.

#178 6 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

no I'm not, I don't think its a great game; there is a lot to do but no excitement in doing it, I got a bunch of golden tickets on my fourth game, 8M. It took an age and I just didn't want to play again. Dialed in on the other hand I find challenging and when I do well I feel achievement.

4th game bunch of golden tickets
8 million Cough cough bullshit cough

#180 6 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You're either extremely skilled at pinball or the game is on easy settings.

Your a nice guy zaphx,see above post by me

#198 6 months ago

Not this time

#218 6 months ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

I bet you guys got this right about the music. JJP would really have missed the boat if they don't make all songs available for a brand new music pin. Why would GnR mind since all their songs are out there for near free on spotify etc? In fact GnR would want this because it will make their game shine compared to all others before it. A music pin where we can mix in all songs where we see fit--super exciting.

If this is the news they’re are hyping than this means we have a new game reveal also?Yeah!

#281 6 months ago

Cmon somebody knows something,spill the beans already

#287 6 months ago

Alright Schultsey

#290 5 months ago

Hey Jack, your captive audience is becoming uncaptivated!(I make up words sometimes)

#297 5 months ago

They need to show something!We all know it’s GnR,so just show a short isolated (if you want)video of the cool innovative mechanic

#339 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

curious what games u think are fun ?

He said he likes Iron Maiden which is a decent shooter,but Wonka is a better shooter with a better theme better lighting and animation.Wonkatania mode is pretty damn innovative!

#346 5 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Wonka a better theme than Iron Maiden? To each their own
Wonka shoots smooth as butter, I'll give it that.

You need to own Wonka to love Wonka!

#364 5 months ago
Quoted from Edster:

Seriously, Wonka theme is super lame unless you're 12 yrs old. TMNT, don't get me started. What's next Pokemon and Teletubbies????
Pinball prices are up and there is not a single new title I can imagine wanting to own. Maybe GnR will change that, we'll see.

I’m 55 and I love my Wonka pinball machine,I wish I was one of the badass cool guys.

#379 5 months ago

I love these comments. If u say a kiddie type theme is kiddie ur a "badass cool guy".
Don't like DI's lame characters and sparkly cell phone ur a "badass cool guy"
that's weak, last week.
When the ahole Canadian comes in here and calls anyone who likes Wonka a 12 year old child I guess I do respond that way.As far your opinion I don’t give a shit your just come here to criticize anyone that likes JJP

#395 5 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Hey Romulus its another troll. Get him.

Ur quite right sir, in fact this whole site is mostly based on and fun due to the banter. I love it.

Uh no he has a rational opinion,yours is based on stupidity!

#468 5 months ago

This shit is crazy!Eric if your listening go tell the bosses it’s time to show your newest innovation

#470 5 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I saw this thread was on fire and I took an oath to deal with these kinds of situations...
Where's the fire?
[quoted image]

Maybe bro can help put this one out?

#549 5 months ago

Oh Christ make the announcement already everybody’s getting goofy up in here

#579 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Apparently, that is where Elvis Presley spent his last living moments.

I think this is true of the wayTony Soprano left this world too?

#582 5 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I was close to this the other day. Way too much steak and cheesecake and J Walker Black, I made it but it was close.

You just need to try harder!

#584 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Shaming the fat guy?

#590 5 months ago

They’ve taken way to long on the follow up,I think even American Punball will take some sales numbers this weekend after stream!

#600 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not so fast...
[quoted image]

That was a great movie to a 13 year old me.

#604 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hard to believe it came out in 1975. Cult classic now. It must have been a one shot for the actor. Did he ever go on to do anything else?

Haha

#617 5 months ago
Quoted from thewool:

Their marketing dept. have shit the bed on this one. A rookie could do better.

Shit the bed!How old are you dude,I’m 59 and the only person I ever heard use that phrase was my German father in law and he would be 92

#620 5 months ago
Quoted from fnosm:

A Boy And His Dog is a great early Don Johnson movie. With a life lesson for every young man that watches through to the end.

Don Johnson’s best is Hot Spot featuring Jennifer Connelly before she had her breast reduction.
Jennifer was a goddess!

#630 5 months ago
Quoted from jfaulkner56:

For some reason I've read through most of this thread, and found this to be the only thing worth commenting on...I run software development teams, ages range from 25-50, we all use and love the phrase "shit the bed". When dealing with customers though I use the more family friendly "pooped it's pants", "crapped it's pants", "pooped itself", etc. We also giggle like idiots when talking about "shards" as it relates to storage. (Shards...Sharts) Making myself laugh just typing it. Please carry-on with the JJP will never release anything, anytime soon thread.

To shit the bed is to die,or fail really badly!

#634 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

The idiom "shit the bed" means to fuck up. Think about it... if you shit the bed.... you fucked up pretty bad. Lol

I think it originally was referring to people dying would shit on the way out stage left

#651 5 months ago

WTF JPP where's the teaser follow up?I actually listened th Kaneda today to get more news on GnR.
He's praising GnR on his latest podcast and of course dogging Lord Lawlor and Zach Meny!

#653 5 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Anyone on here who knows Jack and can maybe ask WTF that announcement was all about?

Hell yeah do that!!!!

#656 5 months ago

Mine is perfect and so is everybody else’s with build date October 2019.

#667 5 months ago

I think something is coming Friday!

1 week later
#683 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I love JJP games, especially since I haven't been able to get into most of the stern releases lately like TMNT, Munsters, Stranger things.. but man, they just take so long to come out and then it just seems like things drag out. Then, when they do get a hot pin, they stop producing it or re-release it with less features. LMAO. WTF.
The anticipation for GNR is killing me. Let's get this done! Please!

If you love JJP games you might want to get a Wonka, one of the most fun pins out there.
And it is very challenging to get all the golden tickets!

#689 5 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

“Challenging” and “make you come back for more” are two different things. SWOTR is pretty much impossible on woz. Ill never get to it. Its waaaay too much work. Ive been happy with melting the witch. I have no desire to try for SWOTR. I even moved on from the game since then. Had a desire to play it again, but not own.
Something you wont experience but once in a lifetime of owning a game is fun, but not when its the ultimate objective of your $10,000 toy.
Just my opinion of course.

Just make the settings a little easier?

#697 5 months ago

Bitch away that’s what Pinside is for?

2 weeks later
#785 4 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

And in Brett's interview, JJP has been doing pretty good. Which I assume was right up to the move.
Obviously the move, three weeks later virus shut down. Has mucked up plans.
Yet they seem to still be gearing up to make pins and get them out faster. Setting up new production facilities. Hiring more people.
They make great games. And are looking to have a promising future.
I know it won't be overnight. I am looking forward to their future.
LTG : )

Right on Lloyd!

#786 4 months ago
Quoted from zaki:

let me honest, and this will upset some of you. but is jjp even going to be around in a year or two? they have not put out a game in 11 months or so? they have about 1 game a year, if that. not trying to bash, but come on. they've talked long enough with trailers or "don't buy anything until you see what we are doing next." we saw pirates in 2017. i was there in chicago for it's premier. i was next summer that is finally came out. then it was gone. i know a lot of folks like wonka. but it's been pretty quiet since then. i wouldn't hold my breath with them. once they do unviel G n R, when will you actually get it? next june?

You would probably be happier to just buy another Stern?

1 week later
#834 4 months ago

What’s fuckin crazy is there’s not one leaked picture!!!!!

#886 4 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

I was a big fan of JJP til JJPOTC, then Wonka felt like a big CFO controlled drawback. So I don't know what to expect with GnR

Wonka is a blast in the home environment!I've been playing this game for months and I'm still digging it.It's a fast game with a lot of different difficult goals to achieve.I think a lot of folks just went with the first impressions of a few people.

#887 4 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I just want it to be over with so I can hope for a better title on the next one. Stern should have done gnr... JJP will just screw it up. Toy story or something similar is more JJP style.

Can’t wait to see your unbiased reveiw of JJP GnR

#890 4 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I don't plan on reviewing it and admit my bias. GnR is one of my most despised bands of all time. Love slash, but Axel is just awful. Their art package is cliche city. Top hats, skulls, guns, roses... They may as well throw in some 50's drag flames. Welcome to the jungle multi ball? Baaaaaarf!
I'm bitching because I love jjp and want to buy a freaking game from them. This could be the greatest machine ever made, but I could never buy it.
Next!

Oh ok!

#893 4 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Playfield image in this shot!!!
[quoted image]

Yay!

#931 4 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

No it does not show that things are up and running although I believe that they are. The 30 units could just as well been games they had in their inventory that was needed by a distributor. Do you really believe that the factory keeps no game in stock

Dude,do you work with or for JJP?You seem to be well informed.

#950 3 months ago

Wonka is a huge sleeper hit!!!!Great game!

#952 3 months ago

Wow great song,Men at work had a few big hits and then they were gone

#958 3 months ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

You could always just drop Paul at pinballsales an email and ask him to clear it up in one shot. He is after all the only authorised JJP distributor in Australia.
https://pinballsales.com.au/

One thing is for certain is that it's good to see that JJP sales are already on the rise down here with the new domestic distributor structure.
And I can also say there is at least one Wonka in that container load - mine.

Congratulations on your Wonka are you getting the SE or LE?Whichever you’ll love it!

1 week later
#1062 3 months ago

Rolling Rolling Rolling keep those dawggies rolling!

#1067 3 months ago

If their making $10.50 at Stern I’m paying $11.50 a hour JJP

#1085 3 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

Those numbers are not even close and an extra $1.00 an hr is not going to do the trick of stealing employees

Well then why don’t you enlighten us Edison.

#1094 3 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

You already have been read the thread

Jackass

IMG_0613 (resized).PNG
#1108 3 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Really?
Can you remind me which games Deeprout are available in his catalog?

This^^^^^^

#1131 3 months ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

unless it's an deeproot game?

Not a Deeproot game.GnR CE will have all band members autographs!

#1134 3 months ago

TPN today!

#1142 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea of time frame, game name, or anything.
I do hope one for a tech support location ( ie me ) so I can learn before the calls start.

Calls what calls?

#1143 3 months ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

As Steven Tyler would say, Dream On!
Especially given Pat Lawlor’s apparent jealousy of Eric was responsible for getting rid of the subway in GnR....you really think he’d let Eric upstage him again (pun intended!)??

You don’t know shit about this game!

#1146 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Where is the back box key. How do I get the glass off. What software version is in my game.
Anytime a new game goes out. The basics light up the switch board. Many first time buyers, or people who forgot or don't know.

Just kidding Llyod

#1177 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

R u saying then it would cost the same as a Stern Pro cause I would have bought one without that ship. I don't like upper PF's, I don't need full color changing RGB or toys on the PF. I would like to see one model of the JJP games equal in price to the Stern Pro. That's all I'm saying and who knows that could be on the horizon.

Just buy another Stern.Problem solved,everybody’s happy!

#1198 3 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This is not a dating site!

Ha!

#1201 3 months ago

The same sources who were correct about the art, size, & timing of release.

If your talking Kaneda you’ve been badly misinformed.He has no way of knowing about Pat and Eric’s working relationship.This was Kaneda’s way of juicing a story.

#1204 3 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah that all sounds great on paper but I'm in it for the fun. Stern wins. Fanboy war! What else you gonna do on a Wednesday afternoon?

It’s nice to have a choice,when it was just Stern there was none.The only reason Pins are as good today is because Jack stepped up the game!

#1206 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

You r correct sir.

Exactly and they are more fun as a result. U old timers just can't handle the speed.

Oh I handle the speed JM,AC/DC Luci two of the fastest.The problem is they become monotonous quicker.Wonka and Dialed In are far from slow stop and go!

#1234 3 months ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

There is no patience left.
All my patience gets my Rick and Morty order
Here I have to wait another year for #612.
So no more patience left for other pins

Adios Amigo we will miss you!

#1262 3 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Makes sense TS is also finished.
It was 2015 when it was first leaked.
Going to take a guess at the reason for the switch.
Pat wanted TS out first?

Lord Lawlor (Vordemort) strikes against!!!! Thanks Kaneda!

#1291 3 months ago
Quoted from sandro:

I would say that it's pathetic that respecting our fellow humans would take a backseat to playing a game people even haven't seen yet. Companies are free to ignore what people they choose to market or promote have done or said in the past, but risk seeing the result on the bottom line. Others in this thread have voted with their wallet simply because JJP didn't *market* their next game well. I can't even begin to imagine supporting a company that promotes racist, sexist, and/or homophobic speech.

GnR canceled!!!! Live PD canceled
Being a dude canceled!!#BLM

#1339 3 months ago

JJP is not one person anymore. So there are several people who would “know”.

Oh thank god your back to explain everything to us.

#1354 3 months ago

Led Zeppelin is the greatest band in rock history.No band will ever be better!I do believe GnR is better music and theme for a pinball machine.

#1359 3 months ago
Quoted from zaki:

jjp situation does not look good if it's true GnR is shelved. they have not released a new game in a year now, pandemic or not. look at the facts here. their history is not that good the last 3 years. are they going to survive? this story of the market isn't there for GnR doesn't make any sense. neither does the whole story pirates being discontinued. pinside is the ultimate source of pinball players. there are a ton of people on here that would buy a pirates pinball. your going to expect somebody to believe there was a bigger demand for dialed in and the hobbit over POTC? not believable for a second. i believe it was stopped for the cost of making it and playfield issues we all read about. if you recall, it was shown in October 2017, never to be released until summer 2018. their were problems from the start with the spinning area, it broke at several arcade shows.
at this point, i would ask if they are ever making another game. their hype video months ago led to nothing and here we are near September with the competition putting out games (stern new one tomorrow?, american's hot wheels, etc.). don't know if the toy story game is real or not, but it's a horrible theme for a game. it's a child's movie, for children 5-7 years old. they don't buy pinball. i don't get that at all. no way more folks would want a toy story game over a guns and roses.

Everybody at Jersey Jack Pinball just left the factory and took an early retirement!

#1380 3 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

The new animated films are created to appeal to parents as much as children. I have no kids and love the toy story movies. They have way more appeal than a squealy metal band with cliche art from the 90's and a dirtbag, no-show lead singer. Slash can only carry so much.... It's a loser theme and will hurt the company. They should ditch it. It's not hard to retheme. Most of the code can remain. It's just art and LCD work...

So does this mean your not buying one?

#1390 3 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeesh. It's like you partied with him personally, and he done ya dirty in some way.....

Johnny was cool,but Amber made me feel like a piece of beef!

#1393 3 months ago

Stern would still be making ugly ass games like Avatar and stripped down Iron Man if JJP had not come around.

#1406 3 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yup.

Just label Biggest ahole on Pinside!

#1417 3 months ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

These games were after JJP arrived on the scene. Metallica was the first modern Stern with hand drawn artwork, which at the time I remember attributing to the new competition entering the market.

This is correct Jack had announced and shown WOZ before the mentioned Stern games.Metallica was the game that changed Stern with Dirty Donny artwork.I got fired up about that pins art,and then getting Zombie Yeti was what solidified the better games JJP’s games are superior quality!

#1430 3 months ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

That could be liquidators for all we know.

I love Pinside!!!!

#1492 3 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Based on your collection, you don’t have to worry about it!

This shit happens all the time,folks come in acting so concerned and pissed off and then you see their collection of Stern pins!I don’t get it,I have some JJP pins but I don’t feel the need to bash Stern.

#1495 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I can'e believe u said that and then Skyemont agree's[quoted image]

It’s laughable,because you and a few well known others continue to do it.I don’t understand why you do it,does Stern give you a discount on their games?

#1498 3 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

That's what I expected. I don't give a shit about Stern. I'll buy whatever appeals to me. U guys on the other hand police JJP threads like ur part owners of the company in disguise. Boring and tedious to say the least.

You avoid the ?Why do you do it?

#1502 89 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Its not a question cause I don't care about JJP or Stern. I bash Stern when they deserve it also. Stern makes themes, very few mind u but still ones i like and JJP does not. Thats the only reason I don't own a JJP game. Good day to u sir.
I said good day.

Oh ok I’m just gonna go home now.

#1520 88 days ago

If I remember correctly Pat Lawler and team redesigned everything with Dialed In

#1528 88 days ago

What the hell is it with these Canadians,I thought they were all happy open minded people?

#1583 86 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

[quoted image]

Asshole!!!!

#1638 85 days ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Where’s the evidence on Wonka not selling well?

I can't believe they are making pins to warehouse.

#1661 85 days ago

I think JJP fans feel Stern has the upper hand and weould like to see the better JJP be on top for alittle while!

#1664 85 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

JJP is on game 6 and still struggles to put out each and every game. American Pinball and CGC are Sterns only real threat as there price point is the real danger to Stern. If American Pinball ever picks a good theme they could realy hurt Stern as for JJP they just hurt themselves

I’m always curious why you and a few others seem to be so hell bent on JJP loosing?

#1700 84 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Exactly.

Is that a Bill Burr "maaan" ?
I never got the "Build Quality" thing either. Not saying JJP doesn't make a premium product but if its so great then how come they don't dominate. Again enlighten me.

See. "better JJP" Its not that Stern has the upper hand. JJP has zero chance of over throwing Stern at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry to be the one to let u know that but its just the way it is, again as per my previous comment above, If JJP is better then why aren't they on top. Could it be they are better to a much smaller minority of players than u can handle? thus all the horseshit. keep in mind it wouldn't matter to me if through some series of great releases they did get the upper hand. I buy what I like and never go by the manufacturer. Oh yeah.

Posting Spree!!

#1727 83 days ago

Two of the best I’ve owned or played and I’ve owned a few thru the years!

#1731 83 days ago

Release GnR now (have Slash and Eric do reveal)Release TS first week of December (have Woody and Buzz do reveal)
Merry Christmas!!!!!

#1746 81 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

JJP should build the snot out of GNR's in September and October, then start building Toy Story in early November for a Black Friday reveal/ship date. Get Toy Story in customers hands between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#1757 80 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Agreed. There are very few toppers that I like, and most I think are absolute overpriced garbage. My ceiling is too low anyway so I care even less. The only topper I deemed worthy was a Fish Tales, I made an extension cable and mounted it beside the game. No other topper has even come close. I wish I still had that game!

I kind of miss my Fishtales too!Best topper ever my grandkids loved it my second favorite was the AC/DC train on my Lucid

#1759 80 days ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Hi Guys,
It has been a week since I've logged in. Do we have a new game yet or what?

Damn it!!!!!

320EF986-FBAA-41E2-A1EE-C205FC8E58B4 (resized).png
#1813 78 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Main problem with marketing to WW fans is, the public does not understand the very high costs of pinball machines.

This is true but if you get the word out there where Wonka fans can see it you’ll get money from the rich ones.

#1816 78 days ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

106 days since the teaser trailer.
You apologists can downvote me all you want, but that gap of time is an epic fail.

You are so right I hope that makes you a happier person.

#1825 78 days ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

My guy on the inside sent me an updated mock up of the next release backglass. Spoiler warning.
[quoted image]

So in Seattle Buzz and Woody are known to be homosexual?Must be something in the water.

#1966 75 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would love that.

Yeah that was good, here let me continue with this high brow humor.
Women be shopping.
Take my wife? Please
Ur guys are the gift that just keeps giving.

Don’t quit your day job.

#1975 75 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

With the exception of DI and WOZ I've owned all those games some more than once. This is getting good now, r u guys gonna try to take me down? It won't end well for you at all. But I'll have a blast.

I’m sure you’ve owned hundreds of games, now go play your Star Wars comic book edition .

#1978 75 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ouch.
This is gonna be tougher than I thought.

I figured after the confusion of ur last comment regarding my "humor" observation I better add the "Sarcasm" emoji.

I can see your not taking my advice and playing your one lonely pinball machine,but I fortunately have 10 so I’ll see you later.I think I’ll play some DI and Wonka just for you.

#1985 75 days ago

Probably Canadian too?

#1988 75 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

First a lack of pins compared to ur "huge" collection makes u better, now being American makes u better. Ur going down fast here. Maybe time to take a break?

I could crush that "Canadian too" comment especially right now with whats going on but I won't.

Settle down skippy!

#2004 75 days ago

Anyway to get back on track the GnR announcement will be this week sometime!!!!

#2021 75 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

A better description of JJP buyers is at some point during the conversation they will trash another company to buildup JJP guaranteed.

Oh shit,now you woke up the wee little man!

#2031 74 days ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

I'm in for one if you want to be my sugar daddy

Is this the same fella who thinks Woody and Buzz are gay lovers?

#2059 74 days ago

I've come to a conclusion that all the people here that seem to know exactly how to run a successful pinball manufacturing should.We could all work together and show JJP how to do it and even compete with Stern!
What do you say guys?

#2152 73 days ago

Isn’t Ken Cromwell JJP’s spokesman?

#2195 73 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

This is an exceedingly shitty analogy.

No shit how the fuck do you think of pedophilia from a conversation of GnR.We had another dude on here that concluded Toy Story characters were queer after talking about that pin!WTF

#2212 73 days ago

My 23 year old son plays alittle pinball in garage he always says he would like to see a Halo or Gears of War and I would like a Sonic Spinball from JJP!Oh yeah Sonic Spinball

#2231 72 days ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Have you checked out the Sonic Spinball homebrew thread? It’s pretty awesome!

I have and maybe JJP could fine tune and build it

#2232 72 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Hey, the JJP entry price is 7.5K these days, gang.

That’s what my Wonka cost.

#2237 72 days ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Does anyone have a guess on what a Standard GNR will cost.

Best guess $7500

#2248 72 days ago

Just went into the kitchen.
Guess what my 18yr old is playing?
GnR.
He tells me that they are a great band!

Well now that's not the Crime of the Century now is it?

#2249 72 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

I will never understand why JJP fans think the only way to build JJP up is to tear down Stern it seams ridiculous to me

Little man speaks with forked tongue!

#2258 72 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL as often as you use personal attacks it seems to me you are trying to compensate for something yourself little guy

Nope 6”1 235# of manhood with a size 13 ee shoe

#2263 72 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL your BMI has you as obese so you keep acting the dumb-ass with personal attacks your new name is "FATTY"

It’s muscle wee man

#2271 72 days ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Stern has released 2 games since the teaser trailer. Nothing you can say will every burn as bad as this.

Ohhhh burn,you got all of us fanboys!I think GnR will kick the shit out of Stern’s offerings

#2276 72 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ll take LZ over GNR but I welcome a new GNR for sure.

Oh I love Zeppelin,they’re the best band ever!!!!I’m not sure how the music goes with pinball.So many good songs!

#2286 72 days ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Great with monkey, just really good without

That monkey sure is funky!

#2313 72 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Simon Wilder : Which door do I leave from?
Proffesor Pitkannan : At Harvard we don't end our sentences with prepositions.
Simon Wilder : Okay. Which door do I leave from, asshole?

Love it,keep them coming Lloyd

#2332 71 days ago

Now we know!Next ? When in October?I hope the first day.

#2345 71 days ago

Thought they may have tried to get ahead of the Deeproot reveal.

I was thinking this too,I’m pretty sure that when GnR is revealed it will stand up to the competition

#2346 71 days ago
Quoted from branlon8:

I’m in for any game with Jennifer Grey in it.

Did you mean Mia Sara in it.
Jennifer Grey was a dirty dancer

#2352 71 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

She is also Ferris' sister.

You are correct ole wise one,I always go right to Mia Sara’s sweetness!

#2355 71 days ago

I hate Pinside!

#2361 71 days ago

She was his sister. Not the girlfriend

Corrected above

#2370 71 days ago

The only thing more annoying then trolls are the grammer police guys!

#2378 71 days ago

Example ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Troll and grammar cop

#2404 71 days ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Also a Wolverine.
"Red Dawn confirmed!!!11!!"
Fun fact, DD almost didn't happen because of Red Dawn. She hated working with Swayze.

IMG_3506 (resized).PNG
#2405 71 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Was there 2lbs of sand poured on the PF? Wonka shoots amazing!

Very smooth pin for sure,4 flippers in all directions Wonka is sweeeeeeet!

#2419 71 days ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Yah I had a borrowed one for a bit... if its setup correctly it shoots great.
First JJ I would say that about.

DI shoots great!

#2429 71 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I think you might be heavily influenced by nostalgia. There has been genius in the past, no doubt. However, I think progress in art/music resembles progress made in science. Artists today have learned from the past and grown and extended things. The quality of art made today is simply better in many cases.

Standing on the shoulders of giants

#2446 71 days ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

OK this one i will give you.. I like Lawlor games.
It shoots nice but the rest of it had zero appeal to me. I forget it even exists.
Wonka I thought was tons of fun.

Dialed In dialed in properly is fast and a blast to own in a home environment.It’s one of those games that needs to be played enough to get into the different layers.Wonka is also great!

#2454 71 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Humble brag
[quoted image]

I know how he feels I don’t want to sell my SS or my Totan for my new JJP LE.

#2460 71 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m getting a GNR CE but only have room for 8 pins.

I have plenty of room it’s mo money that I need.I traded my Addams Family straight from a 15 year stint at a dirty bar for my DI

#2474 71 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I totally agree with this. That’s why certain games I have I can’t let go. It would be to hard to find and to much $.

I know I know!I thought I would feel bad selling TAF but once I got DI everything was cool.TAF was well played for a long time,DI was a breath of fresh air.Not sorry if I ever want a TAF I can find a beater fairly easy.When TS comes out I’m going to have to sell something.My middle son Travis was the same age as the kid from the first to the last of the original three

#2476 71 days ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Looking forward to playing the next one with you guys! Man, I can't wait to hang out at a pinball show and drink beer with friends again.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a celebrity in da house!

#2484 70 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

PinballSTAR email didn't say anything about reveal timing or even availability. Just says October 2020 and more info to come when available.

This is true.Coming soon!

#2486 70 days ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

JJP has have just done an awful job at rolling out GnR. It appears the company is just a toy for a rich spoiled son to make games. Poor Jersey Jack watching his baby get pillaged.

What do you care you don’t buy newer pins anyway.Just like to be negative I guess

#2539 70 days ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Evil dead, unfortunately will never happen because Bruce Cambell is a stuck up @!%?#.
Message from the Freek Kingdom

Stuck up,what about?He’s in a B movie at best.I love some evil dead and think it would make a cool pin!I would think because of his age he would be delighted to have a pin with his likeness on it.

#2541 70 days ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

That's what's so weird about it! He's cult b movie famous. And he's got a giant attitude, and a mess to work with.
I know, makes no sense.
Message from the Freek Kingdom.

I guess he’s a legend in his own mind?

#2563 69 days ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Well he is a legend.
Just imagine him saying....
-shoot the ball, you primates.

Oh I want the Evil Dead pin.It would suck if it was his fault it wasn’t being made

#2576 68 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ben Heck has said the CGC game is NOT Evil Dead anymore.

Fire&Brimstone Bible Stories yay!

#2600 67 days ago

Now we know!Why JJP was not worried about the BIG deeproot reveal!hahaha

#2625 66 days ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Any rumors on how long after GNR goes live will TS be released? Wonder if I can save up for both! lol

Side by side now there’s a contrast

#2635 65 days ago

Do you think that JJP was aware of how weak Deeproot showing was going to be and that’s why they waited for their reveal?

#2640 65 days ago

Just dumb luck I guess?JJP has to be delighted to not lose sales to DP!Man they laid an egg!

#2649 65 days ago

That looks a lot like Sterns crew on the right side.I wonder if any jumped ship to work at JJP?

#2650 65 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Yea, some old timers there as well. Hopefully nobody has COVID-19.

The dude without a mask is the old timer

#2652 65 days ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Absolutely, I just hope I don't have to do an SE->wait->CE cycle like I did with Wonka.

Especially when our first run SE’s were so bad.Mine was completely replaced with a second run and it’s been perfect including the playfield

#2655 65 days ago

I think they want to announce their new pin.

#2659 65 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I don't see #LTG in that picture?? And how have we not deciphered with 200 theories Erics shirt yet?

Is he the guy up front?

89E96FCB-E549-4AEC-B248-F7EF388EF258 (resized).png
#2681 65 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I’m still on the Ferrari console. How far does the eject button throw you?
[quoted image]

You sure that’s not the poop chute?

#2697 64 days ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Relax, it was just a peaceful protest.

Right on brother!

#2703 64 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

I can't speak for Jack.
My thinking is he is probably home in New Jersey.
I haven't recently dug into all the travel restrictions or risks. A trip in an airplane from NJ to Ill might not be wise. Or get you quarantined somewhere.
Might explain why others aren't there.
Or maybe more will be there for the reveal ?

So when is the reveal again?

#2705 64 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

When JJP announces it.

Damn it! Foiled again

#2719 63 days ago

I hope Pat Lawlor and his lovely wife don’t read Pinside!I know I love my DI & Wonka !

#2721 63 days ago

Sometimes I wish they would be more vocal and just clear the air

#2726 63 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Another sneak peak ...
[quoted image]

Oh hell yeah sex drugs & rocknroll

#2732 63 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm ready Jack. Let's go!
[quoted image]

Is that Alien pin on the end there any fun?

#2734 62 days ago

Besides John Youssi does anybody know who does the artwork for JJP?
Who did art for GnR?

#2741 60 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

My favorite of all time.

The code was solid and complete?

#2785 58 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I see Age(s), Pyro, etc - Def Leppard?
The only thing i see that resembles GNR is the pulse insert that would be Coma.
But could it be Def Leppard (Rock of Ages, Pyromania, etc)

NO!!!’

#2800 58 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Thats honestly what I see ha.

It’s definitely pyro

#2860 57 days ago

GnR Slash’s snake pit!

#2867 57 days ago

I’m getting excited!!!

#2886 57 days ago

As far as the sound for Wonka goes that SDTM video is very early code,the sound improved with the few code updates.

#2887 57 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

While I don't care for the theme, the sound quality and production is great. It sounds exactly what I'd expect a Wonka pinball to sound like. It seems people are conflating theme and sound. Or perhaps it's similar to those who couldn't enjoy Iron Maiden because they hated the music. I can relate to that, but what did you expect the pin to sound like!

I think most people wanted to be a part of walking thru the movie sequences

#2924 57 days ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Well this is just fucking impressive.

What’s impressive is the early music vids and live GnR videos on you tube cranked up to 11!I’m fuckin ready for some Eric Meunière pinball!

#2928 56 days ago

And it will last all weekend!

#2961 56 days ago

Joe Katz?

#2969 56 days ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Lolz. It's me. I'm standing /on/ the line.

Eric the 7' tall creator!

#2979 55 days ago

Do you think we’ll get a teaser GnR pic from Eric today?

#2983 55 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

sure, another blurry, half focused picture of a line of sculpts or mechs that will look sorta like a top hat or rose or gun... we all need that today, right?

What the fuck is your problem?

#2993 55 days ago