501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lou-e-gee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1548 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

3 months and over 1500 posts later there is absolutely nothing new. This is embarrassing for them and could not have been the original plan.
Just throw some generic random video out there and then do nothing, not great.
Love their machines but really question the thought process here.

Yah 3 months ago, if you release a teaser like that, you should have something already done or close to done. The smart thing for JJP to do is at least release some sort of other teaser to keep people interested. Going silent for 3 months was a huge mistake. Don't really know what they were thinking over there at JJP. They should do a trailer or teaser or title coming soon. Keeping people on the edge of their seat like this for 3 months makes people just get off their seat and it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. Hard to follow them on social media when they play games like that.

#1550 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

They should put out a trailer of Alex Rose singing "You've got a friend in me" to keep everyone guessing.

Alex Rose and Splash! Pistols 'N Flowers

#1564 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Well, Kaneda has seen GnR and is super stoked at Avengers...sooo

I don't believe Kaneda saw shit. He doesn't exactly have a good track record and when he's right its because he stole the info from another podcaster. I wouldn't take his word. He literally said GnR has more than one flipper. Thanks genius. Next he's going to reveal GnR has four legs.

Also if he legit saw it, he would spill all the beans. He's super vague when describing GnR pin, like it has band members, and so much rock themed things....Yah no shit buddy, what did you expect? The fact that people buy into his B.S is pretty culty.

#1568 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

As I recall, he spent 98% of his podcast having an imaginary argument with future critics...

Yah its weird, and if you pay attention he throws all the shit he can against he wall and see what sticks. Like the whole "next JJP title?, he's already covered the ground by saying Toy Story is already made, so if Toy Story comes out, he'll declare he was right, but he's been going all in on GnR being next. He also hopped on rumors of next Stern title and floated Queen and some other BS titles. Then he takes a victory lap when Avengers is announced. It's hilarious! Then he spends like 30% saying how humble he is, and how he doesn't care about other podcasters and he doesn't want drama with them, then spends the other 80% bashing podcasters, and saying how great he is and insulting them and starting drama. All on the same video lol! But whatever floats peoples boats.

#1574 3 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

New Stern Avengers game just dropped and looks like a hit... great time for JJP to steal the momentum a bit

That would mean a competent PR person would be working at JJP. At this point I've thrown the white towel in. JJP feel asleep at the wheel.

#1672 3 years ago

Thank God JJP released that video of a kid touring the facility. Now I no longer need to know what their next title is. I'm good now. I'm good!

#1676 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Dude, you shit on Stern and JJP, what’s your flavor? You’re just one of those douche’s?

Are you flittering with me? I have no idea who you are and yet you're obsessed with what I post. I'm blushing.

#1684 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Maybe answer his question instead of being a dick.

His question was...You’re just one of those douche’s?

And I'm being a dick?

Okay buddy!

#1686 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Question. Do you own any JJP pins?

Nope, their themes don't interest me so I don't own them. Have I played any JJP titles? Yes, WOZ, Dialed In, and Wonka. Do I like JJP titles? All three that I played were amazing, much better than what Stern is pumping out. Do I want to own a JJP title? Yes, can't wait until they come out with a theme I like because their machines are amazing. Hope that answers your question.

#1688 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It was a two part question. We don't need the answer to you being a douche as the answer is obvious. He was asking what team you are on since you seem to hate everything.

I'm not on any team, I'm not a sheep. I like good pinball machines, Stern has made some good ones, JJP has really made some good ones, CGC has made some great ons, Spooky has made some good ones. I don't follow any particular company blindly. Guess I'm a douche for not being loyal to a particular company. Also why are you guys making this thread about me. I'm not important, but if calling me names makes you feel better, go ahead, I don't take it personal coming from keyboard warriors, and that proud moment is something you should cherish and tell future generations how you called a guy on the internet a douche because he wasn't happy with the direction of a company dragging their feet after releasing a teaser over 3 months ago.

#1691 3 years ago

Looks like JJP dropped a subtle tease. "Oh won't you please take me home?" is an obvious nod to "Paradise City" song by Guns N Roses. Also previous post they wrote about quality control was "paradise".

If they aren't releasing GnR..then these posts were in very poor taste.

#1695 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

You lost me at Dialed In is better than anything Stern is putting out.

That's totally okay. We have different opinions. I appreciate some of Sterns games. Maybe you're a Stern fan. So for example. I love EHOH, but a lot of Stern fans don't really like that game. I actually love the art package on TMNT, makes me want to buy the game, but its missing that "something" to the game. I like Deadpool and Batman 66. Do I think Dialed In is better than all the sterns? No, never said that, but even if I did, that's just my opinion. Keep in mind, I would never purchase Dialed In, but I would purchase TMNT or Deadpool. It's about the theme for me. Dialed In was a super fun game to play and I felt like a pinball machine from Stern at the same price doesn't bring me the same satisfaction. JJP themes so far don't deserve a spot in my house. But on location they are SUPER fun to play and I gravitate towards a JJP than a Stern. To each their own! That being said, GnR is a theme I like and if its like JJPs previous games, then I'm all in. Toy Story...well...its interesting, I have my concerns. Will it be fun, most likely, theme is okay, my kids like it, but just inviting the boys over for some beers and shoot some Toy Story, is kinda weird. But it will be a super fun pin I imagine. We shall see about Toy Story. "Hey boys...wanna down some beers and play Toy Story...lol" Just can't say it with a straight face.

#1701 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Exactly.

JJP has zero chance of over throwing Stern at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry to be the one to let u know that but its just the way it is, again as per my previous comment above, If JJP is better then why aren't they on top. Could it be they are better to a much smaller minority of players than u can handle? thus all the horseshit. keep in mind it wouldn't matter to me if through some series of great releases they did get the upper hand. I buy what I like and never go by the manufacturer. Oh yeah.

Agree with your take. I like JJP a lot, but will never own any of their current line up based on theme. Stern kind of has a a good grip on the theme game. I'm a sucker for a good theme, but I don't know, personally, Stern hasn't impressed me much with play field. That's my person taste. If JJP starts proding 4-5 games a year with some solid themes, I think Stern will have to up their game. Lucky for me, I'm not a crazy marvel guy, so all these marvel themes don't speak to me, more money in my pocket. But judging by JJP's new location, the look ready to pump out a lot of machines. Exciting times for pinball. I would love for JJP to do Back to the Future...GREAT SCOTT!

#1753 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I hope Topper will be included !

I have yet to be impressed by toppers. The only toppers that impress me are Black Knight, MMr, MBr, AFMr and that's it. Most toppers are a miss. JJP hasn't made a topper that I like, but their games are awesome. So unless you're going to up your topper game to CGC level, I'll pass.

#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Can u please name me a released Deeproot game.

RAZA has been in the works for 8 years. I wonder if its going to be any good at all. But releasing a game every 8 years is not a good model. I feel like RAZA will be underwhelming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lou-e-gee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon?tu=lou-e-gee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.