New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 269636)

New JJP Teaser Video

By jhoward1082

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,446 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 189 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

smooch (resized).jpg
son_proud (resized).jpg
WIN_20201020_10_23_30_Pro (resized).jpg
54B12E62-44E9-4224-B99A-9F9FE16BB48D (resized).jpeg
0F33C87E-E900-4BAE-8C7B-25C354007B5A (resized).png
4C2984A7-92C0-4086-AC5B-96F8F42D4BD6 (resized).jpeg
5159BF25-BC29-45D2-ADA1-14EC55013D48 (resized).jpeg
vztc6Bw (resized).png
501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#435 5 months ago

Maybe new pin is stuffed with animatronics .You would need a lot of power to run these dudes .Just saying tour is canceled .lmao

3C0B49D5-D46B-4E1F-ABB3-DD5A455CC308 (resized).jpeg
#510 5 months ago

Since this topic has moved to sound does anyone have any knowledge on this set .Im finishing basement and looking for a imax experience at a bargain price .That price is about my limit as it’s much more important to purchase my second pin It’s consuming me I love this sport .Yes if golf and bowling are sports so is pinball.Bought first in March n I’m constantly looking I made room for 4 but realistically after next it’ll be awile I’ll be happy with a choice of 2 for now .Thanks for any input !

4ECFF6DA-91B0-4A73-917B-29A7D4EFDBCA (resized).png
#513 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Given that the seller couldn't be bothered to change every picture from Sony to Yamaha, I'd pass. Is he selling a Sony setup or a Yamaha setup? All his others are Sony.
20% negative feedback for that seller in the last 30 days is the final nail in the coffin.

Thanks a bunch...I’m going to stick with Best Buy or a local shop the trust just isn’t there.Also seeing “only 2 left hurry” seems to be code for run away .

#514 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Given that the seller couldn't be bothered to change every picture from Sony to Yamaha, I'd pass. Is he selling a Sony setup or a Yamaha setup? All his others are Sony.
20% negative feedback for that seller in the last 30 days is the final nail in the coffin.

Is there any systems under $1000 you would suggest I sampled some at Best Buy were 2-4K n I really want that second pin by summers end but still want a solid system.I know prolly want cake n eat it too just trying to even this out somehow ,working butt off side jobs paying for all this the pinball hobby came out of nowhere lmao.

#516 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Mid level and up Yamaha receivers are fine. Denon receivers are okay, depending on the model. Run from Onkyo and Pioneer. Sony is meh. They're the same now and total crap, even in the mid-tier units that used to be pretty well constructed.
I used to be hardcore Onkyo until we had two different models of receivers (one was like $1500, the other was like $800) in two different rooms fail a few years apart because of poor components. Support was a nightmare to get them first to admit the problems, then to pay for the shipping to get them fixed (I wasn't paying for THEIR clear defects). They eventually made them both "secret recalls," but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth and I was done with getting a new Onkyo every 3 years or so.
Rather than get a middling complete system, I'd put most of your money into a nice mid-tier receiver and just a couple speakers (in ceiling or stand up) and then expand the speakers as you can until you have a full, great system. You might also want to troll the bulk auction sites. Receivers pop up there pretty frequently that are open box with warranties left that sometimes sell for 20% of retail price. You might have to buy a lot of items on a pallet or something and sell the excess, but depending on your luck and how much work you want to do, you can end up with a much nicer system than you thought you could afford.

Thanks Vireland for the advice!!Last ? Which auction sites should I look to

#518 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

There are a bunch. Here is one example that happens to have Denon receivers up at the moment. They're too low-end, but it will give you the idea for when they have better ones up:
https://online.auctionnation.com/items/keyword_denon/hsearch_y
There's also liquidation.com, direct liquidation, prime auctions, etc, etc. The liquidation and surplus auctions are where you can get the best deals, but sometimes you have to work a little for it. If you have more time than money, that's not a problem.
I'm sure you have some smaller places that do this in your area or not far from you that you don't even know about.

More time than $ for sure lmao.You helped me with what I needed “direction”.Thanks n best to you !

#628 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was totally under the radar when first released, but as video stores started opening up in the early 80s, it became common on display as a rental. That is where I first saw it and watched it. Lots of political uncorrectness in that one.

That’s priceless !!!

1 week later
#670 5 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Yup. That's when the weekend starts.

Lmfao

#677 5 months ago

Wide body TS that’s what I’ll get up on!!!You can keep GnR standard all $ will be put into sound which can be upgraded cheaply on your own.It will be bare! TS WB is endless please JJP one more WB before you shut it down!!!

#699 5 months ago

Holy crap it’s Saturday .Nothing happened yesterday that’s weird!

1 week later
#746 4 months ago

Man this tread started out with real exiting news then morphed into talk about WWF...par for the course in 2020

#748 4 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

When you don't tend the field, it becomes overgrown with weeds.

Lmao

1 week later
#794 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Day 51 ... still nothing

Lmao...just got back from wizard arcade in Fort Wayne IN great place 90 pins!!! After playing this for a couple hours I can see why they threw that teaser out there this game is the bomb!!!

684F0C35-1C5E-4FB2-AD9B-8237A1858300 (resized).jpeg
#798 4 months ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I have no doubt that TMNT is great fun to play but just look at that work of art next to it.

I like them all !! I literally started at the door and been playing the lineup 1 at a time unless my boys want to play a 3 person game then I’ll jump around .

#805 4 months ago

I have to admit there were a games that I had no interest in until I played them .DI TMNT among them that’s why I started playing them all...I don’t think there’s any I don’t enjoy playing .They all have 1 thing in common is that a lot of hard work went into each one and it shows !!

#807 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Find and play a Thunderbirds Pinball and that statement will change.....

Lmao

#808 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is that the newer one I seen ?

#809 4 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Is that the newer one I seen ?

Quoted from Yelobird:

With the creepy flight attendants on it

#820 4 months ago

Do u think JJP gets the hint with this turning into a stern tread

#874 4 months ago

Well tomorrow is Friday !!!!!! And tgat means..........

#879 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What does “tgat” mean??

:party:I give up wgat dirs tgat mean?

1 week later
#959 3 months ago

Tom Hanks left in a fed ex plane ,tought himself dentistry , made a lifelong friend ,grew a beard down to his knees ,learned to catch fish with a spear ,then got rescued came home logged into this tread and never skipped a beat !

#1000 3 months ago

It’s Friday !!!!!

#1006 3 months ago

It’s Saturday!!!!

#1012 3 months ago
Quoted from jfaulkner56:

I'll wait another 16 months if it somehow guarantees I won't have to fix half of the machine when it's unboxed. I understand some tweaking here and there, but some of the repairs I've had to do myself, or pay a professional for, have been insane... for a 10k purchase that is.

Which game was that ?

#1014 3 months ago

I know it’s not now but I really hope JJP in the future will take a shot at SW.The title needs to be a deep coded widebody packed with the story.I like the last one from stern as a stand alone space battle but It just doesn’t give SW what it deserves .Star Wars needs to be a must have, never sell top 10 pin !! Is anyone with me on this ?

#1017 3 months ago

I hear ya it’s just I’ve played most of them and would never buy one for home .Im up for new themes for sure .Jaws would be cool if well done .Would love a exorcist or shining ! I just got into Pinbsll early this year I couldn’t imagine the wait times of early 2000s.Seems a lot to chose from now so can’t complain at all .

#1026 3 months ago

I know I joke it’s fun but I’d bet my bottom dollar they will knock whatever’s coming out outta the park ! Seems JJP has not had a dud yet I wouldn’t expect one now .Im on the sidelines as far as new games I’m working on getting my 2 boys they’re machines they want I’m just hoping whatever they put out it ends up at Wizard World pincade as it’s near our camper and we go there a lot .90 pins and last I was there they were in the middle of buying storefront next door with a goal of adding another 100. I’m really glad to have that place as a option to go to .

#1028 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone else think it's probably a wise business decision for JJP to get POTC back on the line seeing that it's their most popular game, and the demand is more than there. With GnR, there are still loads of variables that will determine if it's a financial success for them, and games like Wonka probably aren't flying out of the warehouse.
COVID has to have had impact on their finances, as it has for most of the world, so just seems like a no-brainer that they would put this game out not only to get some cash flowing in, but to also appease the huge number of fans that have been chomping at the bit for this one.

That’s the only game I’d stretch for .I can’t pay the huo prices as they sit I just can’t .It would make sense to re release expecially if they’re not completly ready for new release for whatever reason .I would prolly do something stupid if they did re release .

#1058 3 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Maybe JJP has to wait for the new GNR album to be released first?

That’s probably it .Album,tour,Pinbsll...it didn’t go well when GnR went on tour for“ use your illusion “ if I remember right the album wasn’t out yet n people were livid attending shows .i was at a show early on in WI and remember not knowing who was on stage lmao

#1059 3 months ago

Maybe they are running POTC again

#1083 3 months ago
Quoted from Time:

Quick! someone take one of those 10+ Assembly Line Worker jobs at JJP and report back what's going on. Its the only way we'll get any news from them

Lmao....I would but not retired yet long way to go!

#1118 3 months ago

Does it make sense that JJP was balls out on GnR and cannot release because GnR is waiting to release new album but need a tour started ?Seems to me this is logical and in that case they’ll be re running Wonka,Oz and Pirates.

#1122 3 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious what you mean by “JJP was balls out on GnR?” Technically, the company has not even confirmed that is the title nor named the next game. Just a Pinside speculation at this point.

Just meaning they only put a game out so often so they would have one going and one on deck that’s all I meant .If it was GnR n new music in it the Covid slammed door shut on that .I dunno shit just throwing it out there lmao

#1184 3 months ago

Since this tread is the king of off topic conversation .How bout a lil Kate Beckinsale to put things in perspective !

EF91A4C8-5DD7-48B9-A1F5-478F5E07AD80 (resized).png
#1185 3 months ago

I still think Underworld needs to happen

#1237 3 months ago

It’s Friday!!!!!!

1 week later
#1509 86 days ago

Jack better be around ! He is Jersey Jack and always will be !!Let them do they’re thing, all they’ve done is point pinball in a new exciting direction with inovation and hit after hit putting pressure on Stern like they’ve probably never seen before which is a good thing .Does it really matter what the next theme is ? Does it really matter when it is ? Obviously they’re not entrenched yet with the move and Covid but rest be sure they are here to stay !!! I wasn’t in this hobby until last March but have read a lot about the history of it and with help from people like LTG and Yelobird have grown comfortable digging in under the glass which has become 1/2 the fun .Bottom line is any Pinhead should be doing backflips on what’s going on with all the choices in manufactures and the new variety available .The sky is the limit right now .Look at me I’m just a average Joe middle class guy who is spending my days off working side gigs to purchase these because it has pulled my family from corners of our house to meet downstairs ,turn lights off ,and play pinball !! Last thing I hope all the people running arcades n pin bars get back on track as soon as possible .Your the ones who are going to take this to the next level ! Thanks to all for doing what you do best to all!!

#1615 83 days ago

Whatever comes out whenever it does you’ll be very happy ! I’m guessing it will be groundbreaking!They have a nice track record for breaking ground !

#1644 82 days ago

GnR has to be on the shelf for obvious reasons and TS5 has not been announced but there was rumors it would have come out in 2021 .That being said Id bet they had a game in between these 2 going and that is the game that we will see next .Just a good old fashioned guess .

#1653 82 days ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

In no reality is a Toy Story 5 coming out in 2021. These things take years to make, even after they get the green light. Heck, the was about a decade in-between 2 and 3 and 3 and 4.

Trying to say there’s a 3rd title in the mix .

#1703 81 days ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

They need to have one model that's in the same price range as a Stern Pro. I really believe that would help.

I agree 100%

#1752 77 days ago

To tell the truth ,I’m starting to feel happy I didn’t have the bank for anything new yet because GnR is starting to feel like it’s worth the wait.No inside anything ,just a straight up gut feeling .

#1789 76 days ago

1788 posts on nothing should tell us all that keep coming back one thing . This volcano is about to blow !!!!!

#1916 73 days ago

Just a side note the 2000 posts anniversary is on the horizon .

#1933 73 days ago

It was the 40th anniversary of Mad Max this past February .Was that theme ever talked about .It would be perfect for spooky .

#1997 72 days ago

This is almost better than the anchorman fight scene ......Almost.

9ADD787C-CF44-41A6-9523-1936A68AFA5C (resized).pngF8D283D2-3146-4B05-9C6E-D6115E297C53 (resized).jpeg
#2051 71 days ago

I agree with all of the above.Im starting to understand I should only buy a game for home that has the full package of interest with theme being the big one .Pirates is my ultimate as it’s my favorite movie franchise .Unfortunatly I only joined this hobby last April and I’m not paying those prices in the aftermarket .No FN way! I’ll join in .I would be doing cartwheels if they turn out another run ! Actually it kinda seems likely that they will .My guess is still the re run past machines wonka,WOZ,pirates n you’ll see GnR next spring with TS to follow around thanksgiving .

#2136 70 days ago

They started this post with a teaser followed by 100+ days of silence .Now they have to take the backlash like men .Ill always be interested in what JJP is putting out but for now ....On to the deep root thread!

#2183 70 days ago

Best action goin !

#2284 69 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Woz is great.

Sure the hell is

#2447 68 days ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s pretty bad we were at 528 on the air quality index 2 days ago which is hazardous to breath. The wind has shifted now and the smoke is clearing a little.
My wife made this split screen pic..
[quoted image]

Holy shit bud .Best to all of you !

#2455 68 days ago

If it is a GnR I’m going to take a guess at a jungle lower PF with a mini sparky like axl bash toy in the chair .Just for shits n giggles !

#2509 67 days ago

Reguardless of this or that ,there is so much action going on now and like Lloyd said 2021 is shaping up to be a phenomenal year in this hobby .Correct me if wrong but looks like 5 legit companies will have a line of games out this year and that’s not including the work of Riot and homebrews.Get exited about this as competition will provide the true golden years of pinball!

#2511 67 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Yup. I'm excited. But I'm afraid my bank account may take a serious beating.

I’m gung ho this year because we havnt been on any vacations and working a ton .My problem is I get attached I can’t get rid of either the ones I have right now I keep buying “keepers “ lmao!

#2517 67 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ll count Deeptoot when they’re shopping games. We’ve been down this road a long time ago I was on list for RAZA but got a refund Thankfully.

Yeah I read up on that I’m glad to hear you got your refund .

#2534 67 days ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Stoked if true, because I know for a fact that the cancelled Ben Heck game was Evil Dead.

No shit.I just watched that the other night w my kids .i really want a true shit your pants horror theme .Shining ,Exorsist ,evil dead but I also understand Halloween or Fri the 13th would for sure be better sellers .

#2560 67 days ago

Kick add n take names ...lmao

1 week later
#2769 55 days ago

Is the writing on his shirt blurred on purpose or is it just me

#2820 55 days ago

I dunno if anyone suggested this be my $$ is on a lifting stage where that cutout is in top

#2821 55 days ago

In English that’s “I’ll bet my $”.

#2822 55 days ago

Why is it so quiet on here?Ive never bought NIB can anyone give they’re best guess what order they will come out and a ballpark timeframe on shipping I’m trying to add dollars up to see if I can make this happen and would appreciate any help thanks .

#2824 55 days ago

Thanks I haven’t had time to catch up didn’t know if anything was out yet .Big time excitement !!!

#2827 55 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Wait, so how did Kaneda explain coming back from exile? I thought he was out of pinball.
I hope Eric knocked it out of the park, I'm a huge fan of what he did on jjPotC. But just remember when Kaneda was freaking out ahead of time about the underwhelming Willy Wonka with protein-chain superlatives being drizzled all over his podcast. None of them were actually true once people got to play it.

Lmfao

#2853 55 days ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Yup.. one of those games you cant just judge by a few games.
Always funny to me when people put two games on something and then say it sucks forever.
I played Wonka a few times and thought it wasnt that great but I had no clue what to shoot or why.
Then had one in the house where I could learn what to do, and it became one of my favorites.

I was guilty of that I just started playing in April .Biggest thing to me is in a pincade everything is turned down I can barely hear anything .To get the full experience it needs to come home .I know they rent pins during covid but I think it would be a good business move for company’s to rent machines for 30 days to potential buyers and if that person decides to purchase then no charge for the rental .

#2854 55 days ago

Maybe a week not 30 days .

#2900 54 days ago

A bumper drum kit would be badass that made different sounds like a snare ,toms n cymbals

#2915 54 days ago
Quoted from proco:

Am I satisfied with my prediction image? Not really.
Did I spend 2 hours rebuilding it in future pinball? Oh absolutely.
Comments on the third image:
A - Probably a magnet.
B - Either this is to feed cables or another hole or kicker, but then I have no idea how that would be fed, maybe with a diverter.
C - There must be something else there because currently this looks ridicolus.
D - I think there will be some sort of diverter to either get the ball into the hole or VUK with the two lamps next to it, or to shoot though the bumpers.
E - I'm not sure if the leftmost hole is an insert or a real hole. Because if it's in insert it would be in the line between the two rubber posts which makes it look weird. If it's just a hole it might be reasonable to assume there is a rubber connecting the posts.
F - Along with E, big questionmarks on what that area is supposed to be if the two posts are not connected with a rubber.
G - Not sure what the two holes behind the scoop are supposed to do.
H - If there is a post the loop would be very tight but lines up better with the inserts, but also has a very weird bend. So I think there is no post and instead the metal guide ends right next to the target.
I - Unusual hole there, looks like it belongs to a drop target.
J - These are ALL small LEDs similar to Wonka. They are probably a crowd in the artwork and during gameplay they will flash so it looks like they are all taking pictures.
L - It's Eric so I assume you can somehow save the ball there.
K - Tilt warning inserts.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great job bud and very refreshing from the norm with a release .I really hope it’s a scaled concert stage that would be insane !!!!

#2916 54 days ago

I totally understand people wanting to take it easy on the hype but this seems different .This is JJP with ample time to up the ante ! I don’t like to wish time away but with this cmon Monday!!!

#2918 54 days ago

I really hope the bumpers are a drum kit that stops the music and make the sounds of a snare,Tom,and cymbol and the longer it’s in there bouncing around will sound like a drum solo .

#2919 54 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I thought a Friday reveal would have been better than a Monday.

It would’ve been great to get a single pic to talk about all weekend but I’ll just let JJP do they’re thing .With the machines they’ve built they’ve earned everyone’s “Patience”!

#2992 52 days ago

Hopefully before the sun comes up

#3000 52 days ago

He looks very confident sitting up on that beautiful box

#3019 52 days ago

Still have Sunday .Went from backsides of playfields to wrapped in a box so seems there’s a chance of a “glimpse” I would think .

#3103 51 days ago

Who’s taking the night watch ?

#3106 51 days ago

Or Charlie Sheen

B139C706-6722-41F0-BB81-74685084CC0B (resized).jpeg
#3107 51 days ago

If Charlie does he’ll fall asleep and we’ll wake up to a Toy Story ambush !

#3145 51 days ago

All the other pictures came out at noonish central time I believe

#3182 50 days ago

5000 LEs what’s stern thinking now ?

#3205 50 days ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Have they said that they will/can make up to 5000 LEs?

It’s on JJP site

#3291 50 days ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

This pin needs...mirror blades. Double the amount of PF lights to guarantee seizures.

Lmao

1 week later
#3407 42 days ago

I’ll bet my bottom dollar this will be Laulers pride n joy !!

501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethlehem, WV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.95
Pinball Machine
COINTAKER.COM
$ 229.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Art of Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside