501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#587 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

All pinballs are fun to some degree (well maybe not El Toro...) Recently-played, off the top of my head REALLY fun games: Stern JP, Iron Maiden, EHOH, Dr Who, AFM, Mousin Around, TWD, LOTR, QD, Tron, Whirlwind, Big Game...
Also, I do think Pirates is reasonably entertaining. Just not $10K entertaining

Nailed it.

2 months later
#1231 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A Stern premium and JJP standard are about the same price. A JJP standard such as Wonka standard has more in it, higher quality animations / code, and better build quality then any Stern premium in my opinion. Then there's the $9k+ Stern LE's that are about the same price as a JJP LE but again doesn't come with as much.
There's a reason almost all Stern games are so fast paced...there's not a lot in a majority of them. Buttery smooth plastic ramps that return the ball directly to the flippers shouldn't be a highlight for $6k - $9k+ pin. Personally I want a game loaded with interactive toys and features at those prices as that is what justifies these all time crazy prices for me. Stern makes fun pins but they don't justify the price tag in my opinion.

If being honest, NONE of these pinball companies can justify the price tag they are charging us these days. We buy it because we love pinball...and most of us probably have an addition

1 week later
#1425 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Stern Star Wars was my first experimental toe in the pinball water, but JJP POTC is what cemented me firmly into the hobby. Now working on building the entire JJP set.

you should skip the Hobbit. Incredibly boring with almost no satisfying shots. yes, beautiful to look at, and integrated well as far as the movies go, but pop ups and multiballs get old fast.

2 weeks later
#1893 3 years ago

Integration is over rated if the pin isn't fun to shoot (Hobbit)

#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here we go again with the Hobbit hate from ya, it never ends, 3+ years now. You must be really bitter that you sold the game when it was still on pre 1.0 code. You never got to see the integration you speak of lol.

I'm sorry you take this so personal. I know dozens of people who feel the same way. I am ENTITLED to my opinion that the game is boring, no satisfying shots, and no matter how beautiful and how integrated it is (and I agree it is both of those things) the code can't save an open empty playfield. There is a reason these have tanked in value. And seeing as I got a STLE in trade for it, I'm not bitter AT ALL. But clearly you have a problem that I think the pin sucks. That's on you man, let it go.

3 weeks later
#3281 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Wow.. im usually not into music pins but this looks amazing.. but no Knockin on Heavens Door???

Probably due to greed, they don't want to have to pay Adler for the one song he played on Use Your Illusion.

#3322 3 years ago

Will pinball browser work for this pin? Would be great to change our just a few songs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.