501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Maybe its ridiculous, but doesn't mean its not true....u have no idea if their remotely ready? just getting their factory up and running is only one piece of the puzzle....they need parts, etc....

Thought he was a distributor so its Possible he might know more then us. Just possible.

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Alright Schultsey

Ok while that was meant to be a bit funny LTG Does kind of resemble him just a bit..... lol

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol. JJP needs to announce whatever they are going to announce and soon after putting out that teaser. If you put out that type of teaser announcement then something else needs to follow within a week, not weeks or months, otherwise the hype quickly wears off.
I'm hoping that the big announcement is online player profiles, online tournaments, leaderboards, etc for all JJP games where results / stats can be viewed on a mobile app. That would be huge.

Would agree We want to see/here something but for me the limited options out there and for most minimized irrational spending budget they still have my attention. JJP and Eric are something I’m willing to bet on and even wait for if necessary. Yes I want it Now like most but I would prefer they unveil when They are confident in all the details of execution (sale). A half year (or year in POTC case) of photo judging rarely leads to positive sales results. Really high hopes on Eric and team on this title.

1 week later
#597 3 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Every man and his dog seems to know that GNR is next up, so why not just a photo of a rose petal or bullet casing, anything... Instead you shoot yourself in the foot by losing the buzz.

Is there Really any info or detail that would actually appease Pinside??? No matter what they share more will be wanted.

#625 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

You must have missed the 9 pages of Brady Bunch.

Too funny. Since there is no topic to discuss it does make me curious. Some Pinsiders love making graphs/etc, would be interesting to see a thread like this showing how many branches of topic spun off from these 600 posts vs how many were actually about the original topic. Pinside threads tend to go Odd directions.

1 week later
#679 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wide body TS that’s what I’ll get up on!!!You can keep GnR standard all $ will be put into sound which can be upgraded cheaply on your own.It will be bare! TS WB is endless please JJP one more WB before you shut it down!!!

They are not shutting down....

#695 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm just dead chuffed that Pat's preference for standard width pins won out and Eric can't do another widebody masterpiece with GnR. That's two terrible things Pat's influenced at JJP.
Remember how proud JJP was to point out that WoZ was the same dimensions as TZ way back when WoZ was in development?
"Oh, by the way.......the Wizard of Oz is a Wide Body Game! It is the same dimensionally as a Twilight Zone."
WoZ and jjPotC are better than anything Pat's put out with JJP so far. What do they have in common? Widebodies...and not Pat's rehashed, repurposed low-imagination stuff just recycled from his old pins.

Keeping in mind Pat has not actually openly confirmed this assumed position nor has the company. Not saying it’s not possible but to hang Lawler on an Assumed position or his assumed iron fist of design laws is a bit of a stretch. Would love to hear JJP or Pat put this in writing or announce it before confirming it as fact.

#702 3 years ago
Quoted from JamCat:

I mean have some actual flow to the elements of the theme, rather than putting them in a dice cup and dumping them out on the playfield and connecting them with random tasks. For instance, in the movie, each kid had a unique journey and side story on finding their golden ticket and also had their own unique experience within the factory. Each golden ticket could have been associated with one of the five kids and the modes, multiballs, and tasks associated with each ticket, could have focused on elements of that kid’s experience finding their ticket and their experience in the factory. That would give a framework and “formula” to put the movie scenes and callouts into context, without them seeming random and like a slot machine. Then you could have sound in the movie clips, since they would match what you were playing for at the time they were shown. Theme integration like that would have led to better mechs as well, such as a pipe ball lock, Eggdicator, or gum dispenser, rather than just a spinning gobstopper.
But instead the kids were tied into one sideshow multiball associated with the same golden ticket. Then some generic gobstopper jackpots for another ticket, and the one random gumball ticket that you just get out of thin air after playing long enough. It’s just so random that I can see why people complain about the monotony of the callouts and random showing of movie scenes with no sound. There is no framework to guide the callouts and movie scenes so they can’t polish the code to make it better.
It’s not a bad game as it is, if you don’t think about the movie, but it could have been so much better that I don’t want to own it. Those that do like it, probably don’t have an attachment to the movie like some of us do, is my guess.

Sounds interesting but as I understand your suggestion following the movie from the beginning as a crappy player (me) I would never even get past the gate to enter the factory.

1 week later
#776 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

JJP I waited as long as I could, your marketing trick worked on me for over a month. I’ll give you until 3pm EST to change my mind or Stern wins again. You have just over 1 hour to change my mind, I won’t hold my breath.

Congrats on your new Stern!

#778 3 years ago

Ok he's gone now you can unveil the game! lol

#782 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

let me honest, and this will upset some of you. but is jjp even going to be around in a year or two? they have not put out a game in 11 months or so? they have about 1 game a year, if that. not trying to bash, but come on. they've talked long enough with trailers or "don't buy anything until you see what we are doing next." we saw pirates in 2017. i was there in chicago for it's premier. i was next summer that is finally came out. then it was gone. i know a lot of folks like wonka. but it's been pretty quiet since then. i wouldn't hold my breath with them. once they do unviel G n R, when will you actually get it? next june?

They have managed this long to stay in business. Not sure why that would change because they are not releasing a game when We want to see it? Reminder, JJP is Not the same as Stern with Hundreds of employees Needing to churn out volume to stay alive.

1 week later
#806 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I don’t think there’s any I don’t enjoy playing .

Find and play a Thunderbirds Pinball and that statement will change.....

#810 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

With the creepy flight attendants on it

IF you seen or played it you would Never forget and more then likely consider Leaving pinball.

#816 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hated Deadpool Pro. Loved the Premium. Give the Prem a shot.

Agreed. DP (LE or Prem) is one of our go to games. Always fun and shoots amazing. One of Sterns best over the years in my opinion. Like SW, didn't like the DP Pro however. Just missing to much.

#823 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

When there’s 2 months between posts they’ve really missed the mark. If they weren’t ready for a reveal within 2-4 weeks, with drip fed images like this then they should’ve let it be until they were. There’s one thing that JJP are good at and that’s making people waaaaaaaaaaaaait an exorbitant amount time for anything. But any way I’m looking forward to playing turtles!

True granted if they showed us nothing we would complain, show us something, we complain, show us a completed game, we complain, so there really is no real way to make us content. When it’s ready and the factory is moved and back on line we will have something new to not like lol. I and my wallet appreciate the delay.

#875 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well tomorrow is Friday !!!!!! And tgat means..........

What does “tgat” mean??

1 week later
#929 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Yeesh. Even for a JJP speculation thread, these responses are downers......
Jack has always said they ship first to Australia before a launch for timing reasons, and Eric is SPECIFICALLY in this shot.
My guess/hope is we get an unveiling within 2 weeks.

I have pictures of Eric drinking beer that doesn’t make him a bartender. Eric is a team player, he would sweep the floor if the task needed to be done. Doubt this photo means much more then they are working.

#935 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Highly doubtful they would ship NIB games from the factory in Jersey to Chicago....they would have shipped out to distributors

Why would you assume That? Distributors a technically just customers. Just because they have inventory built doesn't mean they have to buy it. JJP Jersey was an assembly inventory facility for stock. I am certain they moved inventory like any company that builds a product.

1 week later
#1015 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I know it’s not now but I really hope JJP in the future will take a shot at SW.The title needs to be a deep coded widebody packed with the story.I like the last one from stern as a stand alone space battle but It just doesn’t give SW what it deserves .Star Wars needs to be a must have, never sell top 10 pin !! Is anyone with me on this ?

As it’s been done 3-4 times already I suspect they would be more interested in a more recent license especially with the new Disney cost associated. I wouldn’t hold your breath on that wish.

#1022 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well yeah, hind sight is 20-20.
How the hell can you plan for the country being shut down 3 weeks after you start the move ?
Everything you were counting on. Assembly line, walls, wiring, office furniture, waste baskets, heat, air, everything imaginable you need. Can be delayed beyond belief.
Not to mention a steady supply line of all the parts you need to make 500 or 1,000 games and keep the line moving.
Other manufacturers have their hands full too. Behind the scenes things you don't know about.
LTG : )

Such a foolish company. How could you Not have an assumed Global Pandemic 3 month World wide shut down in your business plan? Lol. Here’s hoping the Next world catastrophe they are Ready. Routed social networking games are in high demand now and they are missing the massive line of buyers!

#1024 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That isn’t the point and you know it. It’s been 5 months since this started, other manufacturers have produced games, albeit slowly. Even if there wasn’t a pandemic, did they plan to just shut down Lakewood and move to Elk Grove without Elk Grove not running at all, just an empty warehouse. I have no idea what’s going on, that’s why I’m asking and what this thread is about.

It’s all good. In the bigger picture it is just a game with minimal life concerns so hopefully soon they will present the completed game.

#1076 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Depends on the market. I've seen northern Indiana RV assembly line workers bail on one company for another for a dime an hour.

Too funny and Absolutely true. I work with the beltway of trailer manufacturers across northern IN and with the majority being Amish laborers it doesn't take much to sway them. One of my buddies actually has a job picking up hoards of Amish laborers each day in a van and driving them to the plants. Makes great money actually...

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'd be perfectly fine never having to see Nappanee again in this lifetime. What is funny is that we bailed on the more expensive Chicago labor market to exploit cheap northern Indiana labor, and now have learned that the skill gap is too big there. So it's off to Indy for the next move, I guess.

Best of luck with your hunt. I find Columbus Indiana and Bloomington has a hot bed of Very talented and productive labor pools. Fort Wayne is still ok but N Indiana in general is still tough to find groups of qualified labor.

#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What glass? Nevermind, I see it was covered above

As there’s really not much JJP to talk about have to say I agree with you on Heist. Played many games on it and they Really raised the bar on that game. Plays great, animations and spot on and improving quickly. Wasn’t sure on the platform offering at first but Heist for sure changes the game for Multimorphic.

#1119 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Does it make sense that JJP was balls out on GnR and cannot release because GnR is waiting to release new album but need a tour started ?Seems to me this is logical and in that case they’ll be re running Wonka,Oz and Pirates.

Curious what you mean by “JJP was balls out on GnR?” Technically, the company has not even confirmed that is the title nor named the next game. Just a Pinside speculation at this point.

#1180 3 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I am the furthest one can be from JJP fanboy status.
But, even I'm curious what's next.
GNR would be their best theme yet IMO.

You have a JJP tattoo don't lie!!!!

#1187 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Unapologetic fanboy here.
[quoted image]

Was yours filled with chloroform also? I believe that’s a new marketing promotion lol.

#1189 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not sure but I slept really hard last night and woke up with an empty bank account...

Oh, then that must have been the promo from the Sales department! Lol

#1215 3 years ago

Dam you JJP I'm buying a lawn mower cause I Hate having this money in my pocket! Take that!

#1218 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Honda, four wheel drive, four wheel steering ?
Awesome machine. And great resale value when you need what's coming.

Yeah but I heard the Honda mower leave Dimples on your lawn!!! Not falling for that trick!!

#1246 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Unfortunately my two sources are SUPER solid, they don't know each other, are both well connected and told me the same thing. The reason why its not the next pin is also really pathetic, so pathetic it makes me angry.
I really hope my two sources are wrong, but the fact they both told me the same thing, and the way they are connected, makes me believe they are right. Hoepfully JJP changes their mind, but looks like Toy Story is next.

So you have no info to share but it’s solid. Gotcha.

#1253 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you really respected JJP. You wouldn't have posted in two threads about this in the first place.
Lloyd

But he knows a guy that has a sister that knows a neighbor that has a secret that’s a Proven fact and he joined Pinside this Month to Not share it. I’m sold!

#1255 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Really ?
I do tech support for them and I don't know that.
Last year we were expecting Toy Story at TPF and JJP unveiled WOZYBR. Then later at MGC we were expecting Toy Story and WW was unveiled.
So make that everyone less one.

And what would You know, it’s not like you’ve been in pinball for fifty years! Your on a need to know basis!! Lol

#1369 3 years ago

Since that Walk In thread rumor got so much traction and attention I'll start a new one from my neighbor that knows a guy with a pinball machine that JJP is actually delayed as they Actually decided to blow your minds and release Both GnR and TS at the same time and swallow the Q4 market! You heard it here, made up just minutes ago!

#1402 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry. I typed as slow as I could.

LTG, time to add another line to your "List" lol

#1453 3 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

as a manufacturer ...then pass on the title or this is will be the results (a none customer) and I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks this way, like it or not these are the facts!

There are Far less with your opinion that’s for certain.

#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Look at this thread, how many posts over a 1 min long teaser almost a year old. I love it.

A year old? Does Pinside calculate in dog years now? Seems like only 3 months.

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Oh yeah. I though I had read it will a be year in Oct. I guess it was a different thread. Maybe that's when they announced GnR? 3 months is still 2 long.

Technically they never announced Or acknowledged any title that was just a typical Pinside assumption announcement lol. Technically they are not late for anything.

#1483 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Off topic but this whole thread is a derailment and there's a lot of JJP knowledge here.
My biggest frustration with JJP is finding machines to play on location. From the little time I've had with their games I can see the love but even here in Pinball crazy Portland there might be a total of 10 of all their games on location, and that's spotty at best.
Is the lack of routed games secondary to rarity of machines, difficulty maintaining machines, or that they don't generate well on location because of perceived complexity to the casual player?
Not a GNR or TS fan so those wouldn't be for me but following along because I'd definitely be in for a POTC remake in any form

Route operators tend to not buy/route 10k games. They can do 2 Sterns for roughly the same cost and generate revenue faster which is why they do it. Hence the reason you don’t see lines of LE games on route. No return.

#1652 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Where’s the evidence on Wonka not selling well?

He read it on a Forum so it Must be true!

#1723 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Poor execution and management for starters.

I guess they are content selling Woz and Wonka games as long as they can?

Looks like you answered your own question. The key word being “selling”! Yeah, crazy management Making games that people still want and are Selling! Lol. They will never be Stern, and most honestly hope they never become Stern. If all the pinball companies become the same that is hardly good for Anyone! I rather enjoy different.

#1769 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Will JJP ever get a good FOMO strategy going?
Create some hype JJP!

Why, Pinside does that all on it's own for them. We have already decided what the game(s) is, when we think it should be released, what cabinet it is, and what the price will be. The imagination train is flying down the track! lol

#1860 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Lloyd, ever present, diligent, dutiful,

#LTG is full of duti no doubt! Lol

#1864 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

$100 says no new title hits a customer's hands by year's end.

I’ll take that bet and give you double odds on wager!

#1883 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Edit: Spooky is dull and unimaginative at best, and American Pinball produces quality craftsmanship, but along with hohum products.

Huh?? is all I can say there...

#1918 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

can we really say this when American Pinball was established in 2015 and has released 3 games when JJP was established in 2011 and has released 5 games?

Well, making games and Selling games is a big difference. I would wager ANY one JJP title sold more then ALL of the AP titles combined. So there’s that.

#1922 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I love my OKT and AP does make a fine product but not a fair comparison with JJP. Like a Chevy vs. a Cadillac.

I actually didn’t make the comparison nor say there was anything wrong with their games. I simply commented that it was Not a fair comparison based on who released more games.

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

JJP fanboys, God love em.

Fanboys? I should point out You have more posts in this JJP thread then anyone lol. Looks to me like your making a run for JJP Fanboy president!

#1995 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would love that.

Yeah that was good, here let me continue with this high brow humor.
Women be shopping.
Take my wife? Please
Ur guys are the gift that just keeps giving.

You got my vote! JJP needs a feisty club president!

#2050 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I wrote to JJP asking them to please remake POTC again. If we bombard them with letters and messages do you think it will help in making them release POTC again? Kind of like writing to you senator, but to your pinball company instead

Next send them hundreds of emails asking to reduce the prices to 4k.

#2060 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

It only took six years...
[quoted image]

Secret addiction, I Love that movie! “Only took poor Andy 6 years and a rock hammer to find freedom”

#2061 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

For a game that's been out from shipping for years, it still has more available than Pirates.
I've heard it was a surplus.
My point being, last thing any company wants to do is be overstocked on parts for games they don't plan to make anymore. From any number of interviews and tours of the old facility, I've always heard that was an ongoing thorn for JJP. Millions in parts that may or not be used, according to game demand. The reason why there was a Black Arrow, parts overflow, not demand.

The problem with your theory is every sentence starts with “I’ve heard” which means I read it somewhere on Pinside which usually means.....

#2101 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Probably out.
I played it and was on the fence so I won't pay more than 11.5

So now you've inched up to 11.5 in one paragraph. Do I hear 11,750? lol

#2173 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I love this post. Thanks Keith! Pinside is a cesspool (even I get negative sometimes) but it's still good to know there's some eyes and ears out there. Just don't listen to any of the advice! LOL

Lol, the only thing Keith forgot was a mic drop. Bam. Loved that post he still has the fire. Can’t wait for the next title which I Believe is why we are in this thread.

#2487 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

JJP has have just done an awful job at rolling out GnR. It appears the company is just a toy for a rich spoiled son to make games. Poor Jersey Jack watching his baby get pillaged.

Awful job at rolling out What?? They have not even announced a title Pinside Did! If your upset with managed expectations be mad at Pinside!

#2526 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

They did on May 27 say "You asked for innovation we answered everything is about to change" a title no an announcement yes

Did they announce When? No.

#2592 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

JJP may be taking longer than we’d like but they certainly aren’t as near a colossal fuck up like Deeproot. I think if GnR is next it will do well. At least I believe JJP when they say they’ll reveal this month. I think if they were smart they’d show something today or tomorrow. Cash in on the Deeproot disappointment.

Today or tomorrow isn't October.

#2658 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I see Barry Engler and Duncan Brown too.

I don't see #LTG in that picture?? And how have we not deciphered with 200 theories Erics shirt yet?

#2671 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Dice used for Dungeons and Dragons.

So confirmed by #LTG and KingPinGames Eric’s next game is Dungeons and Dragons! Code deciphered and confirmed!

#2720 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I hope Pat Lawlor and his lovely wife don’t read Pinside!I know I love my DI & Wonka !

But he's the Devil! You read it here so I bet she already knows.

#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I hope so. Has anyone heard when in Oct?

If everyone simply expects an announce on October 31 then Everyone will be pleased if its 1 day or 29 early!

#2883 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

...maybe the slot machine actually sounds better?

Sounds great to me! Really a fun game just need to spend time on it to fully appreciate the depth.

#2891 3 years ago

Besides Wonka......

My speculation on the New GnR spectacular is all of those small 1/4" playfield inserts are some form of concert light show spectacle. A rock show type lighting effect with dozens of mini white flash inserts when the upper playfield stage is in play like lightning. Think (dare I say it...) A pinstadium on LSD light show! Going to be a Long weekend wait.

#2894 3 years ago

Hell yeah, have the King on speed dial as any wise buyer would!

#3139 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Does anyone know what time the reveal is, why would they not put exact exact time on it to draw people in?

So you will keep checking this site by the minute. We waited 10 months for this I doubt a few more hours will hurt anyone now.

#3287 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What happened to the launch streams? I thought the people that got it in advance were supposed to be streaming it today...?

Just my opinion but I think the staggered launch like this is smart business. They showed just enough to stoke the production fires and move hundreds of games with well marketed Correctly staged videos then a few days later when the fire burns down hit it again with live play streams to heat things back up. Sometimes in a judgmental market to much at once is not a great thing. I seen enough to hand over my cash today.

#3305 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which one are they streaming? LE or CE?

The few that posted have the LE.

#3352 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It is. Showroom model shipped from NJ to Chicago for showroom there.

Another run away rumor Foiled by #LTG. Rumor killer! lol

#3370 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

GnR was done in the 90s
Hell Avengers was done a few years ago
Pirates was done by stern years ago
Ninja Turtles was also done years ago
Now look at the top trending pins; Pirates, Avengers, Turtles and now GnR hype.
Super Mario deserves better than those old Mario games. JJP would do so much with it. Mechs would be awesome, artwork, theme integration. JJP should do Super Mario and Back to the Future. Hire the same artist from GnR to do BTTF. BTTF needs a delorean mech that opens the gullwing door to release multiball.

Mario Brothers is second after Thunderbirds for games I would never buy and would not sell.

#3383 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

In the form of a pinside donation is fine.

After this Amazing accomplishment you don't own anyone anything! What an adrenalin rush!

#3442 3 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

Banzai Run had a whole play field in the Head of the game. Real pain to work on from what I’ve read

Actually not at all. It folded down very easy for maintenance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.