501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 69.
#3 3 years ago

It's interesting as last I heard they weren't going to announce their next game until like August or something

#4 3 years ago

GnFnR!!

#5 3 years ago

Probably connectivity stuff Since it talks about innovation.

#6 3 years ago

They show a quick snippet of all their previous playfields then a question mark... would seem to imply a new game but it could just be a feature addition I guess

#7 3 years ago

I hope it's more then connectivity,Stern announces new game P3 announces connecting to internet days ago.
We need videos of an asskickin GnR !!!!!!!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

They show a quick snippet of all their previous playfields then a question mark... would seem to imply a new game but it could just be a feature addition I guess

Hell yes!

#9 3 years ago

Good time to announce something or they going to get cowabungard!!

#11 3 years ago

Normally wouldn't be super interested in GnR but if it's Eric's design, that would definitely change things for me.

#12 3 years ago

It is Eric’s design.

#13 3 years ago

Why does this thread keep disappearing from front page?

#14 3 years ago

Anyone know the time frame of this announcement?

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Anyone know the time frame of this announcement?

I would guess soon-ish, like the next week or so? It’s not like there are any shows to wait for and I don’t think they would drop this teaser and then stay quite for a month or 2

#16 3 years ago

Stand By To Stand By

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17 3 years ago

Shouldn’t be too hard to be better than teenage mutant ninja turds!

#18 3 years ago

An announcement about.... an announcement?

#19 3 years ago

I love how pinball pushes pinball. No announcement and now jjp responds day of stern.

Typical jjp though always in the response role

God forbid they actually led for once. They slept on the opportunity so hopefully they announce soon. Despite a lot of the old guys not caring, stern will be making A lot of that pinball money with tmnt so jjp better wake the F up

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I love how pinball pushes pinball. No announcement and now jjp responds day of stern.
Typically jjp though always in the response role
God forbid they actually led for once. They slept on the opportunity so hopefully they announce soon. Despite a lot of the old guys not caring, stern will be making A lot of that pinball money with tmnt so jjp better wake the F up

About time to announce a 2021 game.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

About time to announce a 2021 game.

That's a fair point (criticism). I wonder if Stern is going to push them to announce earlier than they wanted to. I think they wanted to wait until games were already rolling off the line to announce their next game. Would they fall into the trap of announcing a game 3-4 months before they can build it?

#23 3 years ago

Literally a case of nothing to see here.

#24 3 years ago

Wow, what a cool c*ckblock JJP is pulling here to try to kill off the TMNT boners. Really hope it's GnR with some cool ass features. Was hoping to take my 11yr old to see them this summer at Fenway Park, but that was cancelled. Black Crowes - cancelled. Incubus - cancelled. KISS - likely cancelled. The window of him seeing some killer bands is closing just as he gets into concert age. Would love for JJP to hit GnR out of the park! We can only listen to Rocket Queen so much before we need something else to do.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Typically jjp though always in the response role

Totally agree...Seems to me they could announce details and take pre orders on new games. I guess their worry is they announce and can't deliver for a year or they simply are really far from actually finishing the game. Look at Spooky...they sold out quick on their latest game....JJP could follow the same model...I don't get it

#26 3 years ago

Looks like one podcaster who said GNR won't be released until late July was wrong. I said the game will be revealed in June and who knows maybe even May still. This whole idea that it's going to take months to ramp up production is ridiculous. They didn't plan this move sleeping on it... this was probably months maybe even a year in works.

Bring on Paradise City!

Lets see... Guns N Roses vs TMNT. The turtles might as hell hide in their shell because that game looks like its for 5 year olds. NO THANKS!

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Looks like one podcaster who said GNR won't be released until late July was wrong. I said the game will be revealed in June and who knows maybe even May still. This whole idea that it's going to take months to ramp up production is ridiculous. They didn't plan this move sleeping on it... this was probably months maybe even a year in works.
Bring on Paradise City!
Lets see... Guns N Roses vs TMNT. The turtles might as hell hide in their shell because that game looks like its for 5 year olds. NO THANKS!

Wouldn’t surprise me if they already have a bunch built and ready to go. They were supposed to reveal at TPF and ship within two weeks originally correct? If that’s the case they have to be ready.

#28 3 years ago

I bet it's wifi connectivity

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Bring on Paradise City!

Maybe its ridiculous, but doesn't mean its not true....u have no idea if their remotely ready? just getting their factory up and running is only one piece of the puzzle....they need parts, etc....

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Maybe its ridiculous, but doesn't mean its not true....u have no idea if their remotely ready? just getting their factory up and running is only one piece of the puzzle....they need parts, etc....

Thought he was a distributor so its Possible he might know more then us. Just possible.

#31 3 years ago

maybe it's a new version of the hobbit. like gandalf the grey edition.

#32 3 years ago

What a great time for pinball though. I think everyone knows I’m big into tmnt and I absolutely love GnR. I’m getting both haha

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

That's a fair point (criticism). I wonder if Stern is going to push them to announce earlier than they wanted to. I think they wanted to wait until games were already rolling off the line to announce their next game. Would they fall into the trap of announcing a game 3-4 months before they can build it?

Why not.
Not a trap as everyone would know how it will be. Because of covid, maybe a collusion of announcement.
Anyway, I have no interest in TMNT, and even if I had, I would have wait for JJP new game announcement.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What a great time for pinball though.

That's ... not how I would phrase it myself.

#35 3 years ago

They were already testing their WIFI system with pinheads. I remember that you could send in a form to be part of the testing.

Sorry guys, you won't get to listen to Axl's vomit-inducing voice for a while. How are they going to make a family-friendly GnR anyway? Barf.

#36 3 years ago

MOVE Along Folks....Nothing to see Here.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What a great time for pinball though. I think everyone knows I’m big into tmnt and I absolutely love GnR. I’m getting both haha

Yea, I grew up on both themes so I am torn. I am leaning towards GNR and probably skip TMNT for now.

#38 3 years ago

I think its about Bluetooth headphones and wifi updating...

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

They were already testing their WIFI system with pinheads. I remember that you could send in a form to be part of the testing.
Sorry guys, you won't get to listen to Axl's vomit-inducing voice for a while. How are they going to make a family-friendly GnR anyway? Barf.

Move along troll

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Typical jjp though always in the response role
God forbid they actually led for once....

They tried it once with JJPOTC and it was a dark night for Stern as we recall! Then well um...yeah they kind of screwed the pooch

It's light on info even for a teaser

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think everyone knows I’m big into tmnt and I absolutely love GnR.

That's disturbing.

Quoted from romulusx:

Move along troll

Ah the JJP one man police force has spoken. Not allowed to critique in a JJP thread.

What a joke.

TMNT and GnR, Hot Wheels. Man talk about lame, and not sure what Spooky is doing but they haven't made a good pin yet as far as I'm concerned.

These are called opinions, and we are free to make them. How dare anyone tells someone else to leave a thread because there opinion doesn't coincide with their own.

#42 3 years ago

My guess is online gameplay

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice to see there’s someone who still remembered to have fun with this hobby!

Enjoy your new toys bro!

#44 3 years ago

I'm kind of hoping it isn't Guns n Roses, but a completely original table. Right now Stern and Spooky are doing licensed properties so if JJP did something original that would spice things up imo.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm kind of hoping it isn't Guns n Roses, but a completely original table. Right now Stern and Spooky are doing licensed properties so if JJP did something original that would spice things up imo.

They did that already with Dialed In, and the next JJP is GnR.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

It would probably spice up their bankruptcy filing.

#47 3 years ago

I hope there is something to see here although my confidence is low

#48 3 years ago

Are they really in bankruptcy!?!

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nice to see there’s someone who still remembered to have fun with this hobby!
Enjoy your new toys bro!

Crazy to see people get excited and jazzed up, huh?

Continued pinball support and production is always and excellent thing to witness!

#50 3 years ago

Anyone know if JJP has hired and trained any line workers yet for the IL factory? There's gotta be someone local that can drive by the parking lot and see if there is any activity.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.