501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 69.
#3051 3 years ago
69C22AA0-60B9-4BA3-AB2E-D94A435181AB (resized).jpeg69C22AA0-60B9-4BA3-AB2E-D94A435181AB (resized).jpeg
#3052 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They should have swept the awards last year with jjPotC, but the late rollout and limited access by voters to actual machines really screwed them (and Eric) over.

Saying the best theme and best music should have been POTC I don't think so https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/the-twipys-pinball-awards-recap-results-details-behind-the-scenes/

#3053 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, what in this picture that excites me is not his NIB perch, or his nonchalant semi axle look, but the pallets and pallets of parts in the background in boxes... pins for the masses.

Wow you got three downvotes for this who did you piss off

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Wow you got three downvotes for this who did you piss off

I guess some Axl loving - hard core panty-bunching - JJP fanboys somehow got the Idea that I’m not a fan of JJP, GNR, or Eric, and so are taking all my post as sarcastic pokes at all three. Not sure where they got that idea... I thought it was quite clear that I think POTC is JJP’s best title to date, and I loved Eric’s design on it (see my post with the YT vid of our personal POTC lesson we got at Expo), and that although not my all time favorite band, I like Slash, not so much Axl, but Paradise City never gets old, just WTTJ since I grew up in and am originally from Dayton, Ohio, where the Bengals (who I still root for) kind of rode it into the ground. So your guess is as good as mine...

#3055 3 years ago

Here's hoping the reveal is at Midnight Chicago Time tonight. Technically Oct 5th at 12:00 am.
About the time band hits stage anyway.

#3056 3 years ago
120552202_3775747935777108_58986187929289195_o (resized).jpg120552202_3775747935777108_58986187929289195_o (resized).jpg
#3057 3 years ago

Brown’s @ Cowboys game just starting to the sounds of Welcome to the Jungle!!

#3058 3 years ago

Beat me to it!!

#3059 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

[quoted image]

This part about the cities is incorrect not that it matters

#3060 3 years ago
Quoted from melappels:

[quoted image]

So many Wonkas ready to ship

#3062 3 years ago

Sweet looks like a proper game reveal is in process!

#3063 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Brown’s @ Cowboys game just starting to the sounds of Welcome to the Jungle!!

Jungle or Crazy train are the only songs that you should hear to kick off a game! lol.

#3064 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Here's hoping the reveal is at Midnight Chicago Time tonight. Technically Oct 5th at 12:00 am.

I know the waiting is hard. For me too.

Let's let Eric have a good nights sleep, if he can. Big day for him tomorrow.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Phone lines and internet will be lit up tomorrow.

#3065 3 years ago

Best music was not Iron Maiden (and I like Maiden music). It wasn't even original music. jjPotC has a FANTASTIC soundtrack. Like, Oscar-level stuff. I would literallly catch myself musing at how awesome a particular theme was while I was playing.

Best theme - yeah, I do not think jjPotC was a great theme so you can have that one.

#3066 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Best music was not Iron Maiden (and I like Maiden music). It wasn't even original music. jjPotC has a FANTASTIC soundtrack. Like, Oscar-level stuff. I would literallly catch myself musing at how awesome a particular theme was while I was playing.
Best theme - yeah, I do not think jjPotC was a great theme so you can have that one.

Don't even waste your time arguing with JY64. He's the biggest anti JJP troll on here, and never says anything good about them. It's been like that for years now.

#3067 3 years ago
8DF7C204-A6FA-4670-BB9E-8825819F4553 (resized).png8DF7C204-A6FA-4670-BB9E-8825819F4553 (resized).png7F9E7EB8-5D40-4CF2-947B-F29B9A0FBDA4 (resized).png7F9E7EB8-5D40-4CF2-947B-F29B9A0FBDA4 (resized).png
#3068 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Don't even waste your time arguing with JY64. He's the biggest anti JJP troll on here, and never says anything good about them. It's been like that for years now.

I'd like to think I was reasoning, but I'm not going to get into a shouting match about it because big picture it's not that important.

I do think Eric and the whole jjPotC team was robbed of the accolades they deserved by achieving the level of game they did due to timing and residual effects from Disc and Trunk-gate. Hoping with jjGnR things are a lot different if it's as refined as jjPotC.

#3069 3 years ago

Oh snap! They already have a crap ton of games boxed up and ready to go!

0D506382-5D81-4545-9E08-9BE021E42412.gif0D506382-5D81-4545-9E08-9BE021E42412.gif
#3070 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

They already have a crap ton of games boxed up and ready to go!

About 30

#3071 3 years ago

Kman said today games are already in homes and expect to have 100 games ready to ship on reveal. Consider the source and decide what you want to believe.

#3072 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Kman said today games are already in homes and expect to have 100 games ready to ship on reveal. Consider the source and decide what you want to believe.

Makes sense. I assume they want a small number in homes for folks to test and identify issues. We all know Slash is playing his as we speak.

#3073 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Makes sense. I assume they want a small number in homes for folks to test and identify issues.

It's just weird that @ltg, one of their support people, wouldn't be one of them.

#3074 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's just weird that ltg, one of their support people, wouldn't be one of them.

He’s at SS Billiards right now in a hidden bunker playing some GnR,laughing his ass off!

#3075 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

He’s at SS Billiards right now in a hidden bunker playing some GnR,laughing his ass off!

Not true.

That is some very funny sh*t !

Disclaimer : Now searching for that hidden bunker. Not sure where I put it.

#3076 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not true.

I do hope Lloyd your one of the first to get one.

#3077 3 years ago

I do hope Lloyd your one of the first to get one.

Thank you my friend !

It would be nice to get one ahead of any tech calls for a change. Or my competition.

Simple things like where are the back box keys are easy. And what usually happens early on. Calls on anything game specific I haven't seen yet, gets a little harder.

#3078 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not true.

Ask Geraldo he knows where it is?

#3079 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ask Geraldo he knows where it is?

Well since Capone's vault ended up being an underground speakeasy that had to be located off of hotel property so the hotel couldn't be in trouble. And never was a vault.

My hidden bunker must be 300 feet East under 11th avenue.

Thank you for your help in locating it !

#3080 3 years ago

Most (if not all) of the JJP teaser posts were at 1pm (EST). I would expect the same tomorrow. Build that anticipation all morning. People checking for it every 15 minutes.

#3081 3 years ago

Predictions on how and when Jack and Eric will introduce their new game to the world?

#3082 3 years ago

If I go to bed now... will tomorrow come quicker?

#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

If I go to bed now... will tomorrow come quicker?

Only if you dont wake up too soon

#3085 3 years ago

weird thing is that in 2 minutes over here its already tomorow!

#3086 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

weird thing is that in 2 minutes over here its already tomorow!

11.05am 5/10/20 here in New Zealand

#3087 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

11.05am 5/10/20 here in New Zealand

It’s May the 10th in New Zealand?

#3088 3 years ago

Can I order directly from JJP or do I have to go to a distributor? I'm a little confused on this.

#3089 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Can I order directly from JJP or do I have to go to a distributor? I'm a little confused on this.

From the Jersey Jack Pinball website, Next game isn't listed there to put in your cart so call Jack or Jen.

Or your favorite distributor.

#3090 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s May the 10th in New Zealand?

Day Month Year

#3091 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Day Month Year

Got me to go back home yesterday to get a new check because my US banker saw me write my check and said she couldnt cash a check more than 3 months old !

#3092 3 years ago

There is zero chance that people have the game already. Kman is full of shit. There would be leaks if people had the game. Period.

#3093 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

There is zero chance that people have the game already. Kman is full of shit. There would be leaks if people had the game. Period.

He's a low price P.T. Barnum.

#3094 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

People’s homes means “people who have signed NDA’s”... And those “people” are most likely JJP employees or VIPs. Wouldn’t you think JJP would open up actual first dibs to VIPs and people working in the company anyways?

Not defending Kman but it would surprise me that there are NOT any GNR’s in private homes already.

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

People’s homes means “people who have signed NDA’s”... And those “people” are most likely JJP employees or VIPs. Wouldn’t you think JJP would open up actual first dibs to VIPs and people working in the company anyways?

I still think leaks would happen regardless of NDA’s. Sure Jersey Jack might have one but as soon as more than a couple games go out there would be leaks. It would be impossible to prove where they came from.

#3096 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

It would be impossible to prove where they came from.

Not if they were prototypes and had subtle differences known only to the factory.

Disclaimer : I don't think any home has one yet.

#3097 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I still think leaks would happen regardless of NDA’s. Sure Jersey Jack might have one but as soon as more than a couple games go out there would be leaks. It would be impossible to prove where they came from.

People usually don’t jeopardize their livelihood by leaking pics of their employers products against their wishes, and the list of VIP’s would most likely be a very short list. And to use the plural of house you only need two homes... Slash and Jersey Jack fits that count.

#3098 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Day Month Year

I was kidding of course.I actually spent quite a bit of time in Italy

#3099 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Come on man! Kman has seen it himself! Did you hear the video he leaked? Someone told me about it today. It's legit, and totally not someone playing a random pinball machine with the volume all the way down and cranking GnR music in the background. Because that would be totally fraud, and Kman is better than that

#3100 3 years ago

Wouldn’t it be amazing, if finally tomorrow there “IS” a new JJP teaser video!!
And not just a fluffed up click bait thread title to stir up peoples opinions!!!
Can’t wait to finally witness the greatness!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/62?hl=robf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.