501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 69.
#3001 3 years ago

The mystery is over. Eric's new game is Cobra !

LTG : )

ericm (resized).jpgericm (resized).jpg
#3002 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude watch your mouth

Says they guy dropping the first f bomb. Class act there dude.

#3003 3 years ago

I can’t wait until Monday!!

AECBAA3F-9306-4A42-B4FF-14D92A84817B (resized).jpegAECBAA3F-9306-4A42-B4FF-14D92A84817B (resized).jpeg
#3004 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can’t wait until Monday!!

No sh*t !

Monday will be a great day for pinball !

#3005 3 years ago

Eric is like a chameleon. Is that the same guy holding the playfield we saw the other day??

#3006 3 years ago

Hey hey hey. Do Not Stack stickers exist for a reason!

#3007 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can’t wait until Monday!![quoted image]

No way!

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#3008 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No way!
[quoted image]

Pinside would melt down.

#3009 3 years ago

If you look very closely you can actually read the text on the label

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3010 3 years ago

I can’t believe that he’s sitting on that and it’s not even a Pin Pod!

#3011 3 years ago

Game of the year or decade?

#3012 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Game of the year or decade?

GNR? I’d be thrilled if it was just game of the year. That would be a huge win for JJP. Much needed competition for Stern.

#3013 3 years ago

I might be looking at my third pinball. Really excited about Monday !

#3014 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

GNR? I’d be thrilled if it was just game of the year. That would be a huge win for JJP. Much needed competition for Stern.

They should have swept the awards last year with jjPotC, but the late rollout and limited access by voters to actual machines really screwed them (and Eric) over.

#3015 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They should have swept the awards last year with jjPotC, but the late rollout and limited access by voters to actual machines really screwed them (and Eric) over.

That’s why sales are so important and not just for the obvious reason - more cash. I just think JJP, in fact the entire industry, needs a pin company with a pin that sells a lot of units other than Stern. That would then lead to the increased likelihood of awards which would then increase competition which would be good for everyone (maybe even Stern).

#3016 3 years ago

Any idea what time Monday they’ll spill the beans?

#3017 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Any idea what time Monday they’ll spill the beans?

6:06AM would be pretty awesome, in honor of the first GnR first show on June 6th 1985.

But then again, JJP could do 6:06PM in honor of Axl and the classic band being notoriously late to concerts in the years since.

#3018 3 years ago

I took this picture to a high tech lab and had it enlarged and enhanced.

I can't believe it. JJP did it. My wildest dreams came true.

PTC (resized).pngPTC (resized).png
#3019 3 years ago

Still have Sunday .Went from backsides of playfields to wrapped in a box so seems there’s a chance of a “glimpse” I would think .

#3020 3 years ago

Noooooo...

eric-nightmare (resized).jpgeric-nightmare (resized).jpg
#3021 3 years ago

Ok, what in this picture that excites me is not his NIB perch, or his nonchalant semi axle look, but the pallets and pallets of parts in the background in boxes... pins for the masses.

#3022 3 years ago

Ok, is it just me, or does the reflection in his glasses show someone playing a pinball machine?

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, is it just me, or does the reflection in his glasses show someone playing a pinball machine?

Dude, you must have killer eyesight because I can’t make out anything. However, if it’s true that would be a cool subtle hint.

#3024 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Dude, you must have killer eyesight because I can’t make out anything. However, if it’s true that would be a cool subtle hint.

In the right lens (our right, his left) I see a silhouette of a back box and playfield with someone playing it wearing a very white or light color shirt and the dark spot above that looks like the person’s head. You can only tell it’s a machine with someone in front of it, no other detail.

#3025 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

In the right lens (our right, his left) I see a silhouette of a back box and playfield with someone playing it wearing a very white or light color shirt and the dark spot above that looks like the person’s head. You can only tell it’s a machine with someone in front of it, no other detail.

Yep. I kind of see it. Looks like someone in jeans to me.

#3026 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Yep. I kind of see it. Looks like someone in jeans to me.

Makes sense... his hard work is done, why not do some “play testing” on the company dime? Only downside- NO BEER!

#3027 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, what in this picture that excites me is not his NIB perch, or his nonchalant semi axle look, but the pallets and pallets of parts in the background in boxes... pins for the masses.

On the JJP Facebook page the Letter from Leo video toured the new factory. And showed a huge, well stocked, parts department.

#3028 3 years ago

i would die if it was Harry Potter. The greatest conjob to ever be pulled off. I doubt it though. JJP has always been forthcoming with the titles being released.
Saving my money and waiting for a few other titles but congrats to all the GNR fans! I just hope this doesn't turn into another POTC short lived issue.
And a side note - GREAT YEAR FOR OPS! Holy cow Avengers and now GNR? Talk about wearing out the ole bill collector!

#3029 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The mystery is over. Eric's new game is Cobra !
[quoted image]

That 50 merc is badass

#3030 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, what in this picture that excites me is not his NIB perch, or his nonchalant semi axle look, but the pallets and pallets of parts in the background in boxes...

Quoted from LTG:

On the JJP Facebook page the Letter from Leo video toured the new factory. And showed a huge, well stocked, parts department.

im not seeing any line workers in any of these released pics.

#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

That 50 merc is badass

Is that your Charger, 68? Best year IMO ,Those tail lights!!!

#3032 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is that your Charger, 68? Best year IMO ,Those tail lights!!!

Yep, spent a few years restoring it. Mostly sits in the barn these days

#3033 3 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Yep, spent a few years restoring it. Mostly sits in the barn these days

Shoot!! Well hopefully its because you have other hobbies, not because its so restored you dont want to drive it..

Got any other pics?

#3034 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Guys, go take a break, we are doing a photo shoot for our social media

#3035 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

You don't, but "we" do.

...now I do know 100%

#3036 3 years ago

Just to throw more fire on the speculation flame. The GnR greatest hits was released this week on vinyl for the first time. Mine arrived today.

IMG_20201003_180451_986 (resized).jpgIMG_20201003_180451_986 (resized).jpg
#3037 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

It's elves. They sneak into the factory at night and build games.

Disclaimer : You can't honestly think that JJP is having their greatest reveal ever with no line workers ?

#3038 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's elves. They sneak into the factory at night and build games.
Disclaimer : You can't honestly think that JJP is having their greatest reveal ever with no line workers ? See pick from when everybody was out front.
[quoted image]

Get rid of the bandanas and neck gaiters in that picture and that's a model group of mask-wearers. According to a recent study, neck gaiters and bandanas actually spread 125% of the virus that hits them by breaking larger COVID bits into smaller ones that stay airborne longer. It's the reason they're now outlawed at DisneyWorld - science. Clear face shields without a mask used in conjunction do exactly nothing according to that study as well.

#3039 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Get rid of the bandanas and neck gaiters in that picture and that's a model group of mask-wearers. According to a recent study, neck gaiters and bandanas actually spread 125% of the virus that hits them by breaking larger COVID bits into smaller ones that stay airborne longer. It's the reason they're now outlawed at DisneyWorld - science. Clear face shields without a mask used in conjunction do exactly nothing according to that study as well.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-those-bogus-reports-on-ineffective-neck-gaiters-got-started/

That may not be true.

If a scientist makes a claim based on an experiment, it needs to be verified by other scientists. One study doesn’t “prove” anything, ever.

#3040 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Shoot!! Well hopefully its because you have other hobbies, not because its so restored you dont want to drive it..
Got any other pics?

Lost interest. More of a straightline ripper. Doesnt stop, doesnt turn

#3041 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Just to throw more fire on the speculation flame. The GnR greatest hits was released this week on vinyl for the first time. Mine arrived today. [quoted image]

Quoted from Charger68:

Lost interest. More of a straightline ripper. Doesnt stop, doesnt turn

I understand that for sure, unless you have a dragstrip near by, 4.10 gearing can be a pita! . Selling? Storing to make a killing at some point?

#3042 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Guns N' Roses isn't even Guns N' Roses 100% anymore.
But it seems safe to say that yes, we do.

Unless this is a elaborate decoy, my 12 year old son found this on the jjp website.

Each game has its own page by name. Example is http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/Willy-Wonka/

Just replace willy-wonka with Guns-N-Roses and you will find a page that says “This category is no longer available”. The web code has several gnr references. Seems like they are getting ready.

45416E1A-066C-4B61-8634-DD40A2EFB5B9 (resized).jpeg45416E1A-066C-4B61-8634-DD40A2EFB5B9 (resized).jpeg7E067378-CEBD-438F-8012-76AC89A63F55 (resized).png7E067378-CEBD-438F-8012-76AC89A63F55 (resized).png
#3044 3 years ago
Quoted from JDHHoover:

Unless this is a elaborate decoy, my 12 year old son found this on the jjp website.
Each game has its own page by name. Example is http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/Willy-Wonka/
Just replace willy-wonka with Guns-N-Roses and you will find a page that says “This category is no longer available”. The web code has several gnr references. Seems like they are getting ready.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Tell your son I need a money transfer, on the lowdown ha. Jk. Nice work, he has a future..

#3045 3 years ago
Quoted from bane:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-those-bogus-reports-on-ineffective-neck-gaiters-got-started/
That may not be true.
If a scientist makes a claim based on an experiment, it needs to be verified by other scientists. One study doesn’t “prove” anything, ever.

I didn't know there had been followup, but that article doesn't say the conclusions are wrong, but that they were "overblown and misleading." It seemed like their biggest sniff was that the researchers measured the masks with only $200 worth of equipment, so it couldn't be good.

I couldn't find any followup that said their conclusion was wrong. The complaints were the low-budget testing and that they only tested one kind of neck gaiter. So, I'll keep recommending only non-woven surgical-style and N/KN95 masks.

Slash would agree. Axl would disagree. See? On topic again.

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I understand that for sure, unless you have a dragstrip near by, 4.10 gearing can be a pita! . Selling? Storing to make a killing at some point?

Probably pass it down. Daughter's a gear head.

#3047 3 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Probably pass it down. Daughter's a gear head.

Sweet, keep me in mind!!!

#3048 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Tell your son I need a money transfer, on the lowdown ha. Jk. Nice work, he has a future..

lol. He was upset when toy-story did not work.

#3049 3 years ago
Quoted from JDHHoover:

lol. He was upset when toy-story did not work.

Have him try Harry-Potter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/61?hl=jdhhoover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.