501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 69.
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from proco:

Am I satisfied with my prediction image? Not really.
Did I spend 2 hours rebuilding it in future pinball? Oh absolutely.
Comments on the third image:
A - Probably a magnet.
B - Either this is to feed cables or another hole or kicker, but then I have no idea how that would be fed, maybe with a diverter.
C - There must be something else there because currently this looks ridicolus.
D - I think there will be some sort of diverter to either get the ball into the hole or VUK with the two lamps next to it, or to shoot though the bumpers.
E - I'm not sure if the leftmost hole is an insert or a real hole. Because if it's in insert it would be in the line between the two rubber posts which makes it look weird. If it's just a hole it might be reasonable to assume there is a rubber connecting the posts.
F - Along with E, big questionmarks on what that area is supposed to be.
G - Not sure what the two holes behind the scoop are supposed to do.
H - If there is a post the loop would be very tight but lines up better with the inserts, but also has a very weird bend. So I think there is no post and instead the metal guide ends right next to the target.
I - Unusual hole there, looks like it belongs to a drop target.
J - These are ALL small LEDs similar to Wonka. They are probably a crowd in the artwork and during gameplay they will flash so it looks like they are all taking pictures.
L - It's Eric so I assume you can somehow save the ball there.
K - Tilt warning inserts.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well this is just fucking impressive.

#2902 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Compliments don't get much better than the source. Might as well reveal now

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You are wiser than me. I was thinking 5 minutes. But had high hopes for proper restraint.
LTG : )

You, of all people, should know better.

#2904 3 years ago
Quoted from proco:

A - Probably a magnet.
B - Either this is to feed cables or another hole or kicker, but then I have no idea how that would be fed, maybe with a diverter.
D - I think there will be some sort of diverter to either get the ball into the hole or VUK with the two lamps next to it, or to shoot though the bumpers.
E - I'm not sure if the leftmost hole is an insert or a real hole. Because if it's in insert it would be in the line between the two rubber posts which makes it look weird. If it's just a hole it might be reasonable to assume there is a rubber connecting the posts.
F - Along with E, big questionmarks on what that area is supposed to be.
H - If there is a post the loop would be very tight but lines up better with the inserts, but also has a very weird bend. So I think there is no post and instead the metal guide ends right next to the target.
J - These are ALL small LEDs similar to Wonka. They are probably a crowd in the artwork and during gameplay they will flash so it looks like they are all taking pictures.

Seems like the whole back left could be an upper playfield as you really don't need to see those orbits and loops; and it seems to just fit up there perfectly too especially connecting those ramps.

Blue = Upper Playfield
Red = Some type of Ramp/Mech to also interact with that Upper Playfield

c629d612e2cb8c56f1bb2cc274443153a74eae15 (resized).pngc629d612e2cb8c56f1bb2cc274443153a74eae15 (resized).png

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

You have some skills!! Nice!

Quoted from Hogbog:

Thanks!
I may have done this before

for a few different layouts now, e.g. see my twitter https://twitter.com/01proco
but I haven't finished a project completely ... it's just so much work ... and so I make a layout and playtest it, and then I already have an idea for the next one

#2906 3 years ago
Quoted from proco:

I may have done this before

Jack will be calling you in the AM!!

#2907 3 years ago

How many holes are in the playfield, it looks like Swiss cheese? Too old to add, but it has to be a record. Plenty of inserts shown too.

#2908 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How many holes are in the playfield, it looks like Swiss cheese? Too old to add, but it has to be a record. Plenty of inserts shown too.

Probably a playfield lighting effect that's similar to the star map idea on jjPotC.

#2909 3 years ago

Maybe I missed the post, but did anybody mention the very obvious Ethernet connection? I don’t own a JJP (yet) so not sure if this is common or already discussed

31830534-C737-4612-9B1E-567CEF8F5738 (resized).png31830534-C737-4612-9B1E-567CEF8F5738 (resized).png
#2910 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Maybe I missed the post, but did anybody mention the very obvious Ethernet connection? I don’t own a JJP (yet) so not sure if this is common or already discussed
[quoted image]

Common, they use ethernet to connect node boards and stuff

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks like the little fiber optic mini inserts like they used in wonka around the GUM standups and to the right of the bars collected inserts as well. IMO

#2912 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

I am rolling! These last couple of posts just made my day. They get my vote for post(s) of the year.

#2913 3 years ago

Looks like I'm seeing a shot from the left flipper all the way up through the right top lane, assuming that the mech in the big hole can go flush with the playfield, ala The Ringmaster. That would be a super cool shot that I don't think has been done before?

#2914 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Seems like the whole back left could be an upper playfield as you really don't need to see those orbits and loops; and it seems to just fit up there perfectly too especially connecting those ramps.
Blue = Upper Playfield
Red = Some type of Ramp/Mech to also interact with that Upper Playfield
[quoted image]

Yeah, I'm thinking a fairly substantial mini playfield is going to go there as well. After seeing Pirates I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least 2-3 shots on the mini playfield.

#2915 3 years ago
Quoted from proco:

A - Probably a magnet.
F - Along with E, big questionmarks on what that area is supposed to be if the two posts are not connected with a rubber.

Great job bud and very refreshing from the norm with a release .I really hope it’s a scaled concert stage that would be insane !!!!

#2916 3 years ago

I totally understand people wanting to take it easy on the hype but this seems different .This is JJP with ample time to up the ante ! I don’t like to wish time away but with this cmon Monday!!!

#2917 3 years ago

I thought a Friday reveal would have been better than a Monday.

#2918 3 years ago

I really hope the bumpers are a drum kit that stops the music and make the sounds of a snare,Tom,and cymbol and the longer it’s in there bouncing around will sound like a drum solo .

#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

It would’ve been great to get a single pic to talk about all weekend but I’ll just let JJP do they’re thing .With the machines they’ve built they’ve earned everyone’s “Patience”!

#2920 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I really hope the bumpers are a drum kit that stops the music and make the sounds of a snare,Tom,and cymbol and the longer it’s in there bouncing around will sound like a drum solo .

Random snares, toms and cymbals would indeed sound like a Frank Ferrer drum solo, which nobody needs to hear.

#2921 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Or a least a leaked gameplay video?

#2922 3 years ago

My bet there will be another teaser Friday to increase the hype over the weekend. Drum roll please....

#2923 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It would’ve been great to get a single pic to talk about all weekend but I’ll just let JJP do they’re thing .With the machines they’ve built they’ve earned everyone’s “Patience”!

Soo, your saying the pin will be Paradise City!!

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

What’s impressive is the early music vids and live GnR videos on you tube cranked up to 11!I’m fuckin ready for some Eric Meunière pinball!

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What’s impressive is the early music vids and live GnR videos on you tube cranked up to 11!I’m fuckin ready for some Eric Meunière pinball!

With a high end sound system in it.

#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from JDHHoover:

With a high end sound system in it.

Something like this? (my photo from a few months back)

9bde1927790f079675b346a0b28c92ca1a799b2c.jpg9bde1927790f079675b346a0b28c92ca1a799b2c.jpg
#2927 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

My bet there will be another teaser Friday to increase the hype over the weekend. Drum roll please....

hype (resized).jpghype (resized).jpg
#2928 3 years ago

And it will last all weekend!

#2929 3 years ago

Last yes, but build it further!

#2930 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

hype (resized).jpg

I hope so. Makes for a great Monday !

#2931 3 years ago

I'm hyped for the new Eric design, but bummed about the theme. So I guess I am Hummed.

#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope so. Makes for a great Monday !

When is JJP 6 coming to SS Billiards? Monday?!

#2933 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

When is JJP 6 coming to SS Billiards? Monday?!

No idea.

I hope before any tech calls come in once people start getting them. That hasn't ever really worked out since WOZ.

I'll still try and help those in need.

#2934 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201002-100820_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
#2935 3 years ago

How long do the CE people have to wait? Have they announced how they will tackle the production in numbers and or which models are shipping when?

#2936 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

How long do the CE people have to wait? Have they announced how they will tackle the production in numbers and or which models are shipping when?

I would imagine all of that will be answered quite nicely on Monday.

#2937 3 years ago

Another verse from a GNR song.

“Now, I get up around whenever
I used to get up on time
But that old man he's a real motherfucker
Gonna kick him on down the line“

#2938 3 years ago

Looks like a rotating mech near the pops?

And what's behind the blacked out box they felt they needed to obscure (kickback maybe?)... and drop target next to the scoop area?

#2939 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And what's behind the blacked out box they felt they needed to obscure

A surprise. Built in tech support.

927b5f08d246fd60bde6dc9c5f80e4e2c74c259c (resized).jpg927b5f08d246fd60bde6dc9c5f80e4e2c74c259c (resized).jpg
#2940 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

A surprise. Built in tech support.
[quoted image]

I mean this would have worked for Wonka. Mini Oompa Loompas inside every machine.....

#2941 3 years ago

Take my money now if its GNR Wide with upper PF

#2942 3 years ago

Not wide.

#2943 3 years ago

Hoping tomorrow's clue is a top hat.....

#2944 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Take my money now if its GNR Wide with upper PF

It’s not a wide body.

#2945 3 years ago

So what’s this long stake? Ideas?

F7039F7A-323F-47B7-AFF2-CAFBF6B4BDBA (resized).jpegF7039F7A-323F-47B7-AFF2-CAFBF6B4BDBA (resized).jpeg
#2946 3 years ago

Update from the last JJP image:
(referencing the last image of https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/58#post-5881004 )
E - The posts are connected and there is a leaf switch.
F - I guess the ball will never end up there so nothing to expect there.
I - Definitely no drop target. Maybe a regular target instead? There is a switch in that area somewhere.

New things:
Why is the right green coil mounted like this?
The left one definitely belongs to the bottom bumper.
Is it maybe for a lift up ramp? That would also explain why there is a similar hole in the left ramp entrance, but I can't see any coil for that. Instead there is a node board.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image_2 (resized).pngpasted_image_2 (resized).png
#2947 3 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

So what’s this long stake? Ideas?

Light grey ethernet cables for the light system. Used on WOZ 2.0 and JJP games after.

#2948 3 years ago

Have they ever said how many games can be made each week at the new factory compared to the jersey site?

#2949 3 years ago

Love GNR......In for an LE...............Maybe a potc update coming soon

#2950 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Light grey ethernet cables for the light system. Used on WOZ 2.0 and JJP games after.

They carry RGB control signals? That is a lot of RJ45 connections to one board...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.