501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 69.
#2451 3 years ago

So the announcement is tomorrow for October delivery. Or the announcement is in October for October delivery?

#2452 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I got a private lesson on JJPOTC from Eric... here is the video I'm the big guy not wearing a hat... the other guy my friend FFejf Knar... or just Fej for short... or Jeff Rank for those not in the know.
It was during this Expo that everyone I know of who played pinball or routed pinball bought one if they could find it. There are about 5 of them owned by players in my pin league. They are bolted to most of their floors...

I liked that Hogbog jumped in to round up gold for your buddy!

I think I already watched some, and had "liked" your video it seems, so a present and past thank you to you guys for getting this shot and posted!

#2453 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I love JJP games so much I may want to just own them all. But there is a problem, I don’t want to get rid of Addams Gold, Funhouse, MB or SS.

Humble brag

22751996-8894-4D70-A931-8DF710CECE37 (resized).jpeg22751996-8894-4D70-A931-8DF710CECE37 (resized).jpeg

#2454 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Humble brag
[quoted image]

I know how he feels I don’t want to sell my SS or my Totan for my new JJP LE.

#2455 3 years ago

If it is a GnR I’m going to take a guess at a jungle lower PF with a mini sparky like axl bash toy in the chair .Just for shits n giggles !

#2456 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I think Iron Maden showed us weather the music is good or bad the pin can be great

Weather?
I am expecting rain, November Rain perhaps.

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m getting a GNR CE but only have room for 8 pins.

#2458 3 years ago

I will never doubt gnr's relevance, but I just can't see how sweet child of mine fits with a pinball machine. How do you theme such a band? I think sales are going to be far less than you guys are touting. We'll see if you put your money where your mouth is! I think this band is waaaay more polarizing than met, acdc, or even Maiden. Without slash loving pinball, this would have never been their choice.... Another remake too..

#2459 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I will never doubt gnr's relevance, but I just can't see how sweet child of mine fits with a pinball machine. How do you theme such a band? I think sales are going to be far less than you guys are touting. We'll see if you put your money where your mouth is! I think this band is waaaay more polarizing than met, acdc, or even Maiden. Without slash loving pinball, this would have never been their choice.... Another remake too..

Price is the biggest hurdle for JJP games in my opinion. It must hurt sales to have the JJP standard have less playfield features than the LE and be priced about the same as a stern premium that does not miss any playfield features. I realize JJP might have a greater bill of materials but there is a large percentage of pinheads that want the full featured version but don’t want to spend $9000 plus for games.

#2460 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have plenty of room it’s mo money that I need.I traded my Addams Family straight from a 15 year stint at a dirty bar for my DI

#2461 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

OMG that would be amazing, with Matthew Broderick callouts.

I would 1000% put down for a CE if that was the theme lol

#2462 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m getting a CE without even seeing it. I just feel it’s going to be fantastic.

Quoted from Skyemont:

A lot of people in the past would ask me if anything I have is for sale. So I just wanted a break from that. I have owned over 500 pinballs. The ones I have now are my favorites. GNR CE is next.

Quoted from Skyemont:

I guess my question is who is getting the new JJP game this month? I’m in on a CE of either. Doesn’t matter. I like JJP games.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Good question. Seems like CE’s are last. I hope I’m wrong. I’m getting a GNR CE and a TS LE.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Hopefully we will see a few pics prior to the release. Looking forward to this title. A sneak peek would be great. Which one is everyone getting? I’m in for a CE.

Quoted from Skyemont:

So are you getting a CE or not?

#2463 3 years ago

looks like he is grabbing 6 of them

#2464 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

So are you getting a CE or not?

No not getting one. Are you?

#2465 3 years ago

I’m assuming everyone has seen this? Not much to look at.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPcWC_HLPT/?igshid=ucycdrjohn3e

#2466 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just remember whenever looking for a specific game it has taken me three to five years to find one. Finding a game to fill a spot in the gameroom is easy finding a specific game can be a real bitch so buying an other SS in the future may not happen

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’m assuming everyone has seen this? Not much to look at.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPcWC_HLPT/?igshid=ucycdrjohn3e

If thats it they should fire the whole marketing department.

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Just remember whenever looking for a specific game it has taken me three to five years to find one. Finding a game to fill a spot in the gameroom is easy finding a specific game can be a real bitch so buying an other SS in the future may not happen

I totally agree with this. That’s why certain games I have I can’t let go. It would be to hard to find and to much $.

#2469 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

If thats it they should fire the whole marketing department.

I agree. Pretty lackluster. I don’t get the approach at this point, but I’m also not in marketing.

#2470 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I got a private lesson on JJPOTC from Eric... here is the video I'm the big guy not wearing a hat... the other guy my friend FFejf Knar... or just Fej for short... or Jeff Rank for those not in the know.
It was during this Expo that everyone I know of who played pinball or routed pinball bought one if they could find it. There are about 5 of them owned by players in my pin league. They are bolted to most of their floors...

Looking forward to playing the next one with you guys! Man, I can't wait to hang out at a pinball show and drink beer with friends again.

#2471 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Looking forward to playing the next one with you guys!

Let's do it! Thanks Eric, we are stoked!

#2472 3 years ago

The marketing department should invest $25 for a way better After Effects neon effect. https://skyld.com/item/neon-sign-kit/

After all of the PoTC hype, there's tons of opportunity to cash in on the FOMO...but these amateur teaser trailers can't be influencing any sales in a positive way.

#2473 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Looking forward to playing the next one with you guys! Man, I can't wait to hang out at a pinball show and drink beer with friends again.

Remember, you've got free beers from me at the next MGC

#2474 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I totally agree with this. That’s why certain games I have I can’t let go. It would be to hard to find and to much $.

I know I know!I thought I would feel bad selling TAF but once I got DI everything was cool.TAF was well played for a long time,DI was a breath of fresh air.Not sorry if I ever want a TAF I can find a beater fairly easy.When TS comes out I’m going to have to sell something.My middle son Travis was the same age as the kid from the first to the last of the original three

#2475 3 years ago

Received email from Joe at PinballStar that announcement is in October.

#2476 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Ladies and gentlemen we have a celebrity in da house!

#2477 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So no announcement today??

#2478 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

The marketing department should invest $25 for a way better After Effects neon effect. https://skyld.com/item/neon-sign-kit/
After all of the PoTC hype, there's tons of opportunity to cash in on the FOMO...but these amateur teaser trailers can't be influencing any sales in a positive way.

4ffn3m (resized).jpg4ffn3m (resized).jpg
#2479 3 years ago

I'm what you might call a Stern Fanboy. I own Met prem, GOT prem, and LOTR. I recently pick up a one owner JJPOTC SE and it is just amazing. Yes, I've had the glass off more times than I can count but it's usually something minor and the game is just so much fun to play. GnR NIB for me is probably not going to happen. I would have to sell a game or two to both make space and justify the cost, but having both Keith and Eric involved really has my interest just because POTC is so good. Also, being a standard body over wide makes it even more interesting.

I would most likely go the route of a used GnR a year or two down the road.

#2480 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Just October or a specific day?

#2481 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

14th - 16th oktober at Virtual Pinball EXPO 2020 makes the most sence to me.

#2482 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Image didn't post - just October 2020 for JJP #6.

#2483 3 years ago

PinballSTAR email didn't say anything about reveal timing or even availability. Just says October 2020 and more info to come when available.

#2484 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

PinballSTAR email didn't say anything about reveal timing or even availability. Just says October 2020 and more info to come when available.

This is true.Coming soon!

#2485 3 years ago

JJP has have just done an awful job at rolling out GnR. It appears the company is just a toy for a rich spoiled son to make games. Poor Jersey Jack watching his baby get pillaged.

#2486 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

JJP has have just done an awful job at rolling out GnR. It appears the company is just a toy for a rich spoiled son to make games. Poor Jersey Jack watching his baby get pillaged.

What do you care you don’t buy newer pins anyway.Just like to be negative I guess

#2487 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Awful job at rolling out What?? They have not even announced a title Pinside Did! If your upset with managed expectations be mad at Pinside!

#2488 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awful job at rolling out What?? They have not even announced a title Pinside Did! If your upset with managed expectations be mad at Pinside!

They did on May 27 say "You asked for innovation we answered everything is about to change" a title no an announcement yes

#2489 3 years ago

If you don't know GnR is next for JJP, you just like to argue. Lol.

#2490 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What do you care you don’t buy newer pins anyway.Just like to be negative I guess

Naw, I only buy NIB.

#2491 3 years ago

Are you getting a GNR? Eric did a great job with POTC so it should be good.

#2492 3 years ago

Pretty sure you guys can get this thread to 4k by next month.

#2493 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Are you getting a GNR? Eric did a great job with POTC so it should be good.

I stated JJP is rolling out GnR is a way that will probably make them sell less pins.

I have no doubt Eric will make a good pin.

#2494 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I would say by the end October. Hopefully with pics.

#2495 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I stated JJP is rolling out GnR is a way that will probably make them sell less pins.
I have no doubt Eric will make a good pin.

I agree. But, are you getting one?

#2496 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

What can I do to help?

#2497 3 years ago

I don't know. I just purchased an Avengerd LE so I would have to sell another game.

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

What can I do to help?

What you just did.

#2499 3 years ago

I'm gonna have to play it first, which will be tough in the current situation. Appetite came out my freshman year of high school, and my friends and I all loved the band. So it's a possible buy, it's all about integration and execution. I have high hopes.
Good luck JJP team.
Hope you knock our socks off.

Message from the Freek Kingdom.

#2500 3 years ago

Prediction for October: Title 6 is GnR and another run of Pirates!! Wonka has been busy with the oompa Loompas!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
7,500 (OBO)
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.