501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 69.
#2251 3 years ago

October.........BORING!

Release a teaser of the PF or something. This is beginning to get frustrating.

#2252 3 years ago

It's here! it's here!! Oh wait, that's a Stern pin. Sorry, false alarm.

#2253 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I get it. Some people are going to love the idea of GNR and some won't. This goes for all themes. Perhaps there is more hate when it comes to music. I absolutely love POTC as a theme....would love to have that machine...BUT..... I just will never be able to get over staring at Johnny Dep while playing pinball. Its a hard no for me.

I saw part of the 1st POTC. Can't stand JD and had zero interest in the franchise. Only thing I notice with his likeness is a cartoony looking pirate on the playfield. No JD voices, no JD video/movie clips... To me, it's more of a generic Pirate theme which is the reason I bought one.
I wouldn't let that factor in owning the pin since he's really near zero part in the whole package.

#2254 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I saw part of the 1st POTC. Can't stand JD and had zero interest in the franchise. Only thing I notice with his likeness is a cartoony looking pirate on the playfield. No JD voices, no JD video/movie clips... To me, it's more of a generic Pirate theme which is the reason I bought one.
I wouldn't let that factor in owning the pin since he's really near zero part in the whole package.

And here I wish I could hack it Stern style and add some Depp callouts and comedy to it. I loved his performance. Never saw the last two movies though, just never got around to it.

#2255 3 years ago

Not a huge GNR fan... but I was not a huge Iron Maiden fan either and I love that pin ...
So knock my socks off JJ and you may have a buyer

#2256 3 years ago

A Fear And Loathing would be good

#2257 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Little man speaks with forked tongue!

LOL as often as you use personal attacks it seems to me you are trying to compensate for something yourself little guy

#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL as often as you use personal attacks it seems to me you are trying to compensate for something yourself little guy

Nope 6”1 235# of manhood with a size 13 ee shoe

#2259 3 years ago

Who’s buying the rumor that JJP is going to announce their next pin this Friday?

906483F3-0AF8-484B-9E5B-68E95B437279 (resized).jpeg906483F3-0AF8-484B-9E5B-68E95B437279 (resized).jpeg
#2260 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Who’s buying the rumor that JJP is going to announce their next pin this Friday?

October is the widest cast rumor.

#2261 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Nope 6”1 235# of manhood with a size 13 ee shoe

(edited)

#2262 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Distributors in Europe have been contacted by JJP. Announcement Friday with deliveries in October.

#2263 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL your BMI has you as obese so you keep acting the dumb-ass with personal attacks your new name is "FATTY"

It’s muscle wee man

#2264 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s muscle wee man

lol ok fatty

#2265 3 years ago

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#2269 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I will never understand why JJP fans think the only way to build JJP up is to tear down Stern it seams ridiculous to me

"You've passed the final test and are now prompted to Supreme Admiral of the 4th fleet of the Stern Army. Please send $300 for your SLE promotion certificate within 30 days"

#2270 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

"You've passed your final test and are now prompted to Supreme Admiral of the 4th fleet of the Stern Army. Please send $300 for your SLE promotion certificate"

Stern has released 2 games since the teaser trailer. Nothing you can say will every burn as bad as this.

#2271 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Stern has released 2 games since the teaser trailer. Nothing you can say will every burn as bad as this.

Ohhhh burn,you got all of us fanboys!I think GnR will kick the shit out of Stern’s offerings

#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ohhhh burn,you got all of us fanboys!I think GnR will kick the shit out of Stern’s offerings

Always does. Not sure why some guys who don’t own JJP games nor have any interest owning them have to come in here and start bullshit. Get the F out. Plenty of boring Stern threads I’m sure you can visit.

#2273 3 years ago

For the last 6 month I have had the main riff from this track as my ringtone
Scares the shit out of the girl at work whenever my phone rings, lol

Awesome Riffs, Kick ass track !

#2274 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’ll take LZ over GNR but I welcome a new GNR for sure.

#2275 3 years ago

If O-din had made this thread it would be in the fucking basement 2.5 months ago.

#2276 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ll take LZ over GNR but I welcome a new GNR for sure.

Oh I love Zeppelin,they’re the best band ever!!!!I’m not sure how the music goes with pinball.So many good songs!

#2277 3 years ago

GNR is just a marketing smoke screen... what they really are launching is RUSH: the 2112 Pinball Experience which you can only find and play at State and county fairs, truck and tractor pulls in the midwest, and Monster Truck rallies on the west coast. There will be a traveling company going to all the wrestling events too... all in honor of Neil Peart's passing (RIP) or it could be another Lawlor "Theme from outta Nowhere", or maybe a brand new Toy Story pin based on Commode Show's Red and Ted talking heads (although as Woody and Buzz) and you have to rescue the pinball industry from the evil Dr. Sterg

#2278 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh I love Zeppelin,they’re the best band ever!!!!I’m not sure how the music goes with pinball.So many good songs!

I think it will jive with pinball as good as any rock music assuming the correct songs are chosen for the mode, that is the key.

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

"Your promotion to Captain in the 8th division of the Stern Army has been approved. Please send $50 for your premium award certificate within 90 days"

Got a ways to get to admiral level.

#2280 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Always does. Not sure why some guys who don’t own JJP games nor have any interest owning them have to come in here and start bullshit. Get the F out. Plenty of boring Stern threads I’m sure you can visit.

So says the biggest fluff boy for JJP on Pinside......

#2281 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

"Your promotion to Captain in the 8th division of the Stern Army has been approved. Please send $50 for your premium award certificate within 90 days"
Got a ways to get to admiral level.

Calm down, tank.

#2282 3 years ago

Boy, if this conversation was in a bar, there would be some glass and fists flying. We are just talking about pinball, right? It's a game. I love games, just like the rest of you. I lean towards JJP games, but I do acknowledge Stern is dealing the goods. Just look, they have 5 spots in the top 10 and most from recent games. Then, look at JJP and all their pins (OK, less than 1/2 dozen) are in the top 30ish. But, even though they have few pins, the ones they turn out are great, solid pins. My personal favorite is WoZ. Not bad for the 1st pin made by a company.

#2283 3 years ago

Woz is great.

#2284 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Woz is great.

Sure the hell is

#2285 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Sure the hell is

Great with monkey, just really good without

#2286 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Great with monkey, just really good without

That monkey sure is funky!

#2287 3 years ago

Glad I was getting PS5 preorders in rather than being privy to this digital slapfest.

#2288 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

So says the biggest fluff boy for JJP on Pinside......

Again get out Stern Fanboy. Not sure why you guys hang around.

#2289 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

So JJP should do a band theme that is not popular? Great logic.

Music in general is garbage. I am sure that pinball companies know their customers, so I'm sure it gnr will do well, but to me it just seems that choosing any band would greatly limit your customer interest.

I couldn't name a song by the beatles or iron maiden, acdc music all sounds the same to me. I know metallica has a song called whiskey in a jar, but I've never heard it and I know they covered a Bob Seeger song at one point.

I would be happy if they never made another music pin. Even the people that i know that are music fans don't like music pins. I know two different people (one a metallica fan and another an acdc fan) that sold those pinball machines because it made them get sick of the respective band (hearing the same song over and over).
On the other hand I know half a dozen people that love Iron Maiden but their least favorite part of the game is the band and the music.

So I just don't get the point of music pins.

#2290 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Music in general is garbage.

Nice statement. Music is my livelihood, so much appreciate the compliment. Remind me to never have you over or buy you a beer.

#2291 3 years ago

Does anyone know how many songs are going to be in GNR? Any upper playfields?

#2292 3 years ago

Considering the Data East GNR with a Pinsound has all the GNR tracks. The JJP GNR should have all the GNR tracks. Every album ever made

#2293 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Seriously? All music?!

Quoted from majicman110:

I couldn't name a song by the beatles

Wow, The Beatles?!

Quoted from majicman110:

We get it!
Here’s the point.. they make money.

#2294 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Music in general is garbage. all sounds the same to me.

I had an uncle who said all music sounds the same to him. He was deaf.

#2295 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Seriously? All music?

He's partial to Kid Rock

the Uncle Kracker years of course.

#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Music in general is garbage. I am sure that pinball companies know their customers, so I'm sure it gnr will do well, but to me it just seems that choosing any band would greatly limit your customer interest.
I couldn't name a song by the beatles or iron maiden, acdc music all sounds the same to me. I know metallica has a song called whiskey in a jar, but I've never heard it and I know they covered a Bob Seeger song at one point.
I would be happy if they never made another music pin. Even the people that i know that are music fans don't like music pins. I know two different people (one a metallica fan and another an acdc fan) that sold those pinball machines because it made them get sick of the respective band (hearing the same song over and over).
On the other hand I know half a dozen people that love Iron Maiden but their least favorite part of the game is the band and the music.

You should listen to Partiboi69 sometime. I think you’d change your mind about music

#2297 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I reluctantly clicked on this thread again with 60 new posts knowing it was going to be nothing but childish keyboard warriors, and for the most part I was correct. This post I just can't wrap my head around. I can see hating new music, or country music, or mumble rap, but all music? You must be a ton of fun!

#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does anyone know how many songs are going to be in GNR? Any upper playfields?

22 (see GnR current set list for hints)

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Nice statement. Music is my livelihood, so much appreciate the compliment. Remind me to never have you over or buy you a beer.

Interesting take.

Kind of weird that you wouldn't be friends with people that like different things than you.

If you were a personal trainer would you not like overweight people? If you were a financial planner could you not hang out with people with credit card debt.

Enjoy your bubble i guess.

#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's partial to Kid Rock

the Uncle Kracker years of course.

Omg. I actually saw Uncle Kracker live at woody's in Evansville back in 2010. Good times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/46?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.