501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 69.
#1951 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

JJP fanboys, God love em.

Not sure what Fanboy you are. You only have 1 pin.

#1952 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Stern clearly

#1954 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

And you don't have any

#1955 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

ridicule is just a sign of liking something

Maybe in Germany.

There's not one thing I ridicule because I secretly want to be part of it. I ridicule it because it should be ridiculed and enjoy the reaction. Nice Try.

#1956 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm a fanboy of JJP fanboys, because of the ridiculous comments and apologetic nature of any failing's from JJP not too mention the policing of all comments that aren't 100% positive for JJP. It makes my time here so much more enjoyable. I have owned over the last decade about 120 pins from every manufacturer with the exception of JJP, I was in on the Hobbit and very excited about it, till I played it. For someone who doesn't own any pins to bring up my 1 pin, well that's just ridiculous and I often go from 7 or 8 to 1 and back again. Now lets get back to talking about how u are already aware that GnR is going to be "Game of the Year".

U guys make it too easy sometimes.

#1957 3 years ago

All Fanbois are the fucking worst fucking problem.

#1958 3 years ago

Everyone whines about how ineffective that teaser video was...but look at this thread that continues to rage out of control almost 2000 posts later.

Perhaps it was effective after all?

#1959 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Everyone whines about how ineffective that teaser video was...but look at this thread that continues to rage out of control almost 2000 posts later.

Yep, and when they finally release something, nobody’s going to care about the time delay. If it’s a great pin, people will be gobbling it up.

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

JJP fanboys, God love em.

Fanboys? I should point out You have more posts in this JJP thread then anyone lol. Looks to me like your making a run for JJP Fanboy president!

#1961 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

YUP! A lot of us have bought new pinball machines since this thread as started so um...Mission accomplished jpg!

#1962 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Mission accomplished jpg!

As requested: Mission accomplished jpgAs requested: Mission accomplished jpg

#1963 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fanboys? I should point out You have more posts in this JJP thread then anyone lol. Looks to me like your making a run for JJP Fanboy president!

This is some good shit right here. LMAO.

#1964 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fanboys? I should point out You have more posts in this JJP thread

Oh is that what this is? I think after the first week it was no longer a JJP thread outside of title. There was 30 sec video that showed nothing with nothing to follow to date, I'm just having some fun here. Also wasn't aware a lot posts makes u you a fanboy. Another nice try but.........

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

JJP Fanboy president!

I would love that.

Quoted from Skyemont:

This is some good shit right here. LMAO

Yeah that was good, here let me continue with this high brow humor.

Women be shopping.
Take my wife? Please

Ur guys are the gift that just keeps giving.

#1966 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would love that.

Women be shopping.
Take my wife? Please

Don’t quit your day job.

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Don’t quit your day job.

Ah the Fanboys, Bright people as well.
Man that went right over ur head didn't it. Well we all get old there's no shame in that.

#1968 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ah the Fanboys, Bright people as well.
Man that went right over ur head didn't it. Well we all get old there's no shame in that.

I really do hope you speak ala Humungus when you make each and every post..!

If you DO, keep em' coming I say!

#1969 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Agreed.

#1970 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And you don't have any

I just made it available for you to see.

#1971 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Why did u hide them?

#1972 3 years ago

It was effective. But not in the way the teaser intending. More genius at work here.

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Why did u hide them?

He didn't want to make you jealous.

#1974 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

He didn't want to make you jealous.

With the exception of DI and WOZ I've owned all those games some more than once. This is getting good now, r u guys gonna try to take me down? It won't end well for you at all. But I'll have a blast.

#1975 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

With the exception of DI and WOZ I've owned all those games some more than once. This is getting good now, r u guys gonna try to take me down? It won't end well for you at all. But I'll have a blast.

I’m sure you’ve owned hundreds of games, now go play your Star Wars comic book edition .

#1976 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Stern hasn’t done a full color insert game (all inserts) since ST and GOT that I can think of (correct me if I’m wrong).

Guardians of the Galaxy Premium/LE was all RGB inserts.

Turtles is something in-between "all inserts" and "shot arrows". 27 RGB inserts and tri-color GI, even on the Pro. Beautiful light show, even if it's not 100% RGB.

#1977 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m sure you’ve owned hundreds of games, now go play your Star Wars comic book edition .

Ouch.
This is gonna be tougher than I thought.

I figured after the confusion of ur last comment regarding my "humor" observation I better add the "Sarcasm" emoji.

#1978 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ouch.
This is gonna be tougher than I thought.

I figured after the confusion of ur last comment regarding my "humor" observation I better add the "Sarcasm" emoji.

I can see your not taking my advice and playing your one lonely pinball machine,but I fortunately have 10 so I’ll see you later.I think I’ll play some DI and Wonka just for you.

#1979 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I can see your not taking my advice and playing your one lonely pinball machine,but I fortunately have 10 so I’ll see you later.I think I’ll play some DI and Wonka just for you.

U know sometimes u cross someone who's able to bring out another persons true colors. That someone is me. This is ur method? to try and make another pinsider feel bad about his 1 pin collection. I had 24 pins in my house at one point, sometimes 10, maybe 4 and what difference does that make? no matter how much I might have disagreed with another pinsider I would never have brought his "lonely" collection into it. What if thats all he could afford? I can buy whatever I want believe me. All u have done sir is prove what JJP fanboys are really about, this is why I love to be in these threads.

Did that go the way u thought?
Nope.
Good day to u sir, I said Good day.

#1980 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Have fun with mom jeans and kiddie themes!

#1981 3 years ago

I’m learning a lot about R&M here. Haven’t seen or heard anything concrete about JJP since before this thread started.

#1982 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Have fun with mom jeans and kiddie themes!

That a boy.

#1983 3 years ago

#1984 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Why did u hide them?

A lot of people in the past would ask me if anything I have is for sale. So I just wanted a break from that. I have owned over 500 pinballs. The ones I have now are my favorites. GNR CE is next.

#1985 3 years ago

Probably Canadian too?

#1986 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Probably Canadian too?

First a lack of pins compared to ur "huge" collection makes u better, now being American makes u better. Ur going down fast here. Maybe time to take a break?

I could crush that "Canadian too" comment especially right now with whats going on but I won't.

#1987 3 years ago

"Funny" how it's rarely the people who own or who seem interested in owning JJP machines are usually the ones making a fuss about how Jersey Jack hasn't released or teased anything, while us fans and owners are like, yeah, whatever, they'll release a new pin when it's ready, not concerned.

"Funny" is in quotes of course because there's nothing peculiar or mysterious about it, it's people who never mentally graduated from the Nintendo vs. Sega shit they did when they were 12 (or Atari vs. Intellivision if you're ancient like me).

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

First a lack of pins compared to ur "huge" collection makes u better, now being American makes u better. Ur going down fast here. Maybe time to take a break?

I could crush that "Canadian too" comment especially right now with whats going on but I won't.

Settle down skippy!

#1989 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

"Funny" how it's rarely the people who own or who seem interested in owning JJP machines are usually the ones making a fuss about how Jersey Jack hasn't released or teased anything, while us fans and owners are like, yeah, whatever, they'll release a new pin when it's ready, not concerned.

That is complete horseshit.

Quoted from VALIS666:

Nintendo vs. Sega

Sega

Quoted from VALIS666:

Atari vs. Intellivision

Atari but I always loved this Intellivision game

168984--mad-bomber (resized).png168984--mad-bomber (resized).png
#1990 3 years ago

this thread is starting to look like the comment chain of a 53 year old divorced mans latest facebook post

#1991 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Settle down skippy!

Why?
This is fun.

#1992 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If jjp counts the number of posts, post teaser, as something to consider effective, more power to them. I doubt they do. 2 games by Stern, 1 by Spooky, 1 by AP. They are not effectively making any of that money.

#1993 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

That is complete horseshit.

Fine, you say you have owned JJPs and would own more in the future, but there are plenty of people who drop by this thread (and other JJP ones) who have zero interest and are just starting shit.

They moved all operations halfway across the country, they'll put out their next machine when they're ready. I'm in no rush to try and scrounge up $8-9K if it seems worthwhile.

#1994 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Fine, you say you have owned JJPs

No I didn't and I never have owned one. I want 2.

Quoted from VALIS666:

They moved all operations halfway across the country, they'll put out their next machine when they're ready. I'm in no rush to try and scrounge up $8-9K if it seems worthwhile.

Good. Never said anything to the effect that I care about how long it takes. I think they made the right decision to move, hope it works out well for them.

Quoted from VALIS666:

but there are plenty of people who drop by this thread (and other JJP ones) who have zero interest and are just starting shit.

I don't think its a case that they have zero interest, I can only speak for myself but I'm interested in seeing any new pinball machine.

Let me ask u this, why would care if people drop into JJP threads to start shit? you should embrace it and try to take them down.

#1995 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would love that.

Women be shopping.
Take my wife? Please

You got my vote! JJP needs a feisty club president!

#1996 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You got my vote! JJP needs a feisty club president!

I'm your Huckleberry

I think the hobbit is one of the best fucking pins ever made, and the fact that it isn't in the top 5 on Pinsides Top 100 makes it painfully obvious you bastards don't know what the hell you're talking about!

So, do I get the job?

#1997 3 years ago

This is almost better than the anchorman fight scene ......Almost.

9ADD787C-CF44-41A6-9523-1936A68AFA5C (resized).png9ADD787C-CF44-41A6-9523-1936A68AFA5C (resized).pngF8D283D2-3146-4B05-9C6E-D6115E297C53 (resized).jpegF8D283D2-3146-4B05-9C6E-D6115E297C53 (resized).jpeg
#1998 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Munsters Pro...now it all makes sense!

#1999 3 years ago

I’d rather have a 90’s B/W retread (aka my CGC MBrLe) than anything JJP has put out since WOZ. Not a build guilty issue, per se, but nothing JJP has done since then has ruffled my feathers (POTC being excluded due to its way to short production run). I had such high hopes on DI and Wonka, but sadly, old Universal classic monsters is a better theme than either of those polished turds. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still pinball, just not my kind of pinball fun.

#2000 3 years ago

Wow, so folks, if you want to light a thread on fire, just suggest ol’ Hazoff might be a fanboy and he goes on a posting rampage.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11,000.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.