501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 69.
#1901 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Let's be honest here, Hazoff is right, for the time being

I like that. Although be aware "time being" has been about 6yrs now.

#1902 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

R u ok?
I don't what to make of this. Maybe its time to lay off the drink or smoke or whatever ur doing.

Pinball is a weird proposition. Playing on location feels rewarding when you have an amazing game, the opposite when you don't.

Home ownership often feels like games needed to be played very frequently, more so than casually, to equate for the high price.

I spent my teens playing pinball at pizza shops. Definitely a great environment to not care much about any of that, except for the ever present quarters for games versus quarters for food equation.

#1903 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I like that. Although be aware "time being" has been about 6yrs now.

You are right and thus the sooner or later comment. They are definitely heading in the right direction now and I believe getting away from "just family" tittles is also the right move as why limit your own sales by cutting out a huge part of the pinball buyers especially when their goal is to get to 2 to 3 tittles a year?

#1904 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I spent my teens playing pinball at pizza shops.

4 me it was bowling alleys, poolhalls, arcades and it was great but I was a teenager, skipping cool, smoking hash that can't be my reality now. I buy for the house and love that as well. Playing these modern games loud and in the right lighting with much better rule sets, if ur feeling the need to play a game because u payed a lot of money for it, in other words forced then sell that game and get something new. Frankly at this age 45yrs and loving it, I don't want to go to a bar and smell food and hear dickheads talking around me, u can barely hear the pin and and I generally dislike people. Not saying I hate them but I feel better when there not around.

Quoted from wesman:

Playing on location feels rewarding when you have an amazing game, the opposite when you don't.

Again, I just don't what to make of this comment. U don't feel this playing at home?

#1905 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

You are right and thus the sooner or later comment. They are definitely heading in the right direction now and I believe getting away from "just family" tittles is also the right move as why limit your own sales by cutting out a huge part of the pinball buyers especially when their goal is to get to 2 to 3 tittles a year?

Well I hope u know I was saying that I've been nothing but right for 6yrs now, my time on pinside. GnR will most likely be made very "family friendly" and the other title is a kids movie so not sure where ur getting "moving away from just family titles" thing. As for "heading in the right direction" what exactly is that a teaser 3 months ago followed by nothing? Nobody wants to see JJP start making some pins with some adult themes more than me, seems like a waste of what is a great pinball manufacturer. Alien comes to mind, I know that dickhead from Britain fucked up the first try but get the IP and make a premium version of it, that's moving in the right direction. Think of the excitement from pinheads with an announcement of JJP #6 Alien.

#1906 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

"just family" tittles

My old ass eyes read this as "titties" and I was thoroughly confused.

TITLES. Only two Ts.

#1907 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Integration is over rated if the pin isn't fun to shoot (Hobbit)

Here we go again with the Hobbit hate from ya, it never ends, 3+ years now. You must be really bitter that you sold the game when it was still on pre 1.0 code. You never got to see the integration you speak of lol.

#1908 3 years ago

Man, if the next title is JJPOTC - can someone in the know shoot me a PM. I was a huge advocate for JJPOTC the first time around, saved up the $, had it all ready to buy, and then...delayed. No sweat, I’ll wait. Some money trickled out of my pocket (wife and kids lol), but I was still holding onto hope, and then...delayed again. No sweat, this game rocks...played prototype dozens of times, this is the game to have, and then....delayed again followed by Keith Elwin releasing IMDN, my money moved to Elwin.

Fastforward to now. I am about to throw down on another pin. There’s a good chance it’ll be JPLE - another Elwin pin, ironic? But, if POTC is getting rerun soon (without delay this time), it’s a chance for JJP to get my original $10k back, or will Elwin take my money again? Lol, good problems to have I know.

I love GNR, huge fan! But, I already have 2 music pins so my interest is very low. Now, if JJP lays down another run of POTC, that’s another story....

#1909 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I hope u know I was saying that I've been nothing but right for 6yrs now, my time on pinside. GnR will most likely be made very "family friendly" and the other title is a kids movie so not sure where ur getting "moving away from just family titles" thing. As for "heading in the right direction" what exactly is that a teaser 3 months ago followed by nothing? Nobody wants to see JJP start making some pins with some adult themes more than me, seems like a waste of what is a great pinball manufacturer. Alien comes to mind, I know that dickhead from Britain fucked up the first try but get the IP and make a premium version of it, that's moving in the right direction. Think of the excitement from pinheads with an announcement of JJP #6 Alien.

GnR is def. geared towards a different target market than say Willy wonka or Woz, so to me it does feel like they have, at the least, changed their direction even if it's just a little and if the sales are stong, and I have this funny feeling they will be, JJP will and should take heed and realize they should never corner themselves into a smal box and just do family friendly titles. Oh and for all the fast typing grammar police out there.....Titties!

#1910 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

My old ass eyes read this as "titties" and I was thoroughly confused.
TITLES. Only two Ts.

Me too. I was excited for a second, imaging the possibility of JJP making a TITTIES themed pin. I'd be a buyer on that, though I think my wife might have a problem with it.

#1911 3 years ago

"I know a guy...." (Danny)...."You know a guy?" (Terry). Anyone know a guy, who knows if GnR is coming out soon?

#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Think of the excitement from pinheads with an announcement of JJP #6 Alien.

A better chance of Punchy the Clown #6 than Alien.

LTG : )

#1913 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

JJP will and should take heed and realize they should never corner themselves into a smal box and just do family friendly titles. Oh and for all the fast typing grammar police out there.....Titties!

Well I think they should have known from the beginning that being in a "small box" was foolish. What was the reasoning 4 that I wonder, because if they released some more adult orientated themes people would stop buying the Family Friendly ones?

"Fawlty Titties"

#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here we go again with the Hobbit hate from ya, it never ends, 3+ years now. You must be really bitter that you sold the game when it was still on pre 1.0 code. You never got to see the integration you speak of lol.

I'm sorry you take this so personal. I know dozens of people who feel the same way. I am ENTITLED to my opinion that the game is boring, no satisfying shots, and no matter how beautiful and how integrated it is (and I agree it is both of those things) the code can't save an open empty playfield. There is a reason these have tanked in value. And seeing as I got a STLE in trade for it, I'm not bitter AT ALL. But clearly you have a problem that I think the pin sucks. That's on you man, let it go.

#1915 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I think they should have known from the beginning that being in a "small box" was foolish. What was the reasoning that because they released some more adult orientated themes people would stop buying the Family Friendly ones?

Damn that's funny, was watching the horse race, hiding the winnings with Polly last night. Still one of the funniest series out there and would recommend to everyone!

#1916 3 years ago

Just a side note the 2000 posts anniversary is on the horizon .

#1917 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I think they should have known from the beginning that being in a "small box" was foolish. What was the reasoning 4 that I wonder, because if they released some more adult orientated themes people would stop buying the Family Friendly ones?
"Fawlty Titties"

I never really felt there was anything fawlty with polly or her titles.
Allways found her kind of hot.

#1918 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

can we really say this when American Pinball was established in 2015 and has released 3 games when JJP was established in 2011 and has released 5 games?

Well, making games and Selling games is a big difference. I would wager ANY one JJP title sold more then ALL of the AP titles combined. So there’s that.

#1919 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

4 me it was bowling alleys, poolhalls, arcades and it was great but I was a teenager, skipping cool, smoking hash that can't be my reality now. I buy for the house and love that as well. Playing these modern games loud and in the right lighting with much better rule sets, if ur feeling the need to play a game because u payed a lot of money for it, in other words forced then sell that game and get something new. Frankly at this age 45yrs and loving it, I don't want to go to a bar and smell food and hear dickheads talking around me, u can barely hear the pin and and I generally dislike people. Not saying I hate them but I feel better when there not around.

Again, I just don't what to make of this comment. U don't feel this playing at home?

I agree. It's just reminiscing regarding a time where pinball was in the background in many areas I used to haunt, and shit in general was just daft and slightly more carefree. Now, like you mention, there's really high concentration of games at places, buuuuut man those environments are often really, really obnoxious, especially for an introvert.

For me it's just a novelty thing. Eating out is often more enjoyable than cooking. Being with a different gal versus one you've been with for years/decades. Familiarity is sometimes comforting, sometimes dull, and not having to worry about a game's operating condition on location can often be more of a fun release than worrying about your own game.

Regarding fun games at home, I probably play a bit less frequently than I do on location oddly. I prefer having a friend over to play to banter about a game with, and working second shift, that's pretty rare.

Also....good games are infrequent for me, due to um....not being a great player....yet! Still fighting urges to learn when to deadflip and such.

#1920 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well, making games and Selling games is a big difference. I would wager ANY one JJP title sold more then ALL of the AP titles combined. So there’s that.

I love my OKT and AP does make a fine product but not a fair comparison with JJP. Like a Chevy vs. a Cadillac.

#1921 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

it never ends, 3+ years now.

Same could be said for how much you actively defend it. You’re like the JJP white knight.

#1922 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I love my OKT and AP does make a fine product but not a fair comparison with JJP. Like a Chevy vs. a Cadillac.

I actually didn’t make the comparison nor say there was anything wrong with their games. I simply commented that it was Not a fair comparison based on who released more games.

#1923 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Seems like AP just doesn’t get much love around here. I have a Houdini and am enjoying the hell out of it. That being said, I also have a JJP POTC, and it blows away all my other games, including Houdini.

#1924 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I mean, if you love R&M, sure! For me that game is somewhat physically barren. Only physical aspect that speaks to the show is a literal off the shelve springy toy. The clips, via limited modes at this point, grind away after awhile, and their usage is never subtle. It's just...here's plastered full screen video. It's an unimaginative presentation of the license in many ways, and in many ways it isn't. The playfield, backglass art is really great, but for some reason all of it looks washed out.

Yes. I don't really enjoy any Spooky game yet. I guess I'm glad they exist for competitive sake, but I haven't played a game of theirs yet, that I'm happy exists in the world. R&M was the first game I really hoped would break that mold, and it hasn't yet for me. The initial non plunge, plunge even feels like a dull, listless way to start the game.

You may have articulated a spot on review of R&M that may anger owners, but might be on the money. If pricing of a R&M was in the Pro pricing range, a “somewhat physically barren“ PF, might be more acceptable. It just might be that very limited machine numbers, keeps them in pinball. Another reviewer said, “R&M is just TNA with ramps”.

I personally like Spooky making a go of it and hope they’re able to jump that hurdle to more unique custom working mechs on the PF.

#1925 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I never really felt there was anything fawlty with polly or her titles.
Allways found her kind of hot.

There's nothing "fawlty" about them and she is smokin hot. Man u Scandinavians are literal. The joke went right over ur head.
That means u didn't get the joke by the way not that it literally flew threw the air over ur head.

#1926 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You may have articulated a spot on review of R&M that may anger owners, but might be on the money. If pricing of a R&M was in the Pro pricing range, a “somewhat physically barren“ PF, might be more acceptable. It just might be that very limited machine numbers, keeps them in pinball. Another reviewer said, “R&M is just TNA with ramps”.
I personally like Spooky making a go of it and hope they’re able to jump that hurdle to more unique custom working mechs on the PF.

I appreciate that!

Spooky is definitely an asset to the industry, and they present another style of game in a fairly small industry, so there's a lot of importance in that.

For me, I was looking at I think around $8800 for what I wanted at the minimum build wise, shipping included in that number, and in that instance I didn't see the value. At 7K shipped, I think I'd have clinged on, and that would have been mostly for the possible perpetual license of the show adding clips/modes as seasons continued. I was getting either the vibe that might not be the case or that adding modes would be fewer and farther out than I hoped for.

I bought my Houdini new for $7400 shipped, and excluding the kinda shitty/iffy LCD work, I feel it's got a more compelling build quality, code work, and actually better theme integration....again, aside from those really somewhat awful animations.

Spooky was fortunate to nail such an amazing license, but beyond that, I don't see value in that game presently, and akin to Houdini, those shots are really "challenging", but I feel Houdini kinda has more shots, and more varied one's at that.

These games are just too pricey for me to toss oodles of cash at, unless I feel that value is there in some capacity.

I will say, that Rick and Morty light show is god damn leaaaaagues ahead of what Stern showed the other day. That is for sure..!

#1927 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

If pricing of a R&M was in the Pro pricing range

It should be less in my opinion, but yeah at least equal to a Stern pro.

#1928 3 years ago

I can understand the debate about is Rick and Morty worth $8500??

If you are looking at it in relation to Stern tho there are trade offs.

Stern hasn’t done a full color insert game (all inserts) since ST and GOT that I can think of (correct me if I’m wrong). This is FULL Color inserts like you get with JJP games, I think Hot wheels may have full color at a low price so that might be something to look at but Stern doesn’t do it.

Spooky has outstanding speakers (TNA blows anything by Stern out the water not sure of R&M has as good sound standard.?).

If you are looking at the bloodsucker edition plus shaker, plus side art, plus knocker plus speaker lights you’d need to add all that to a Stern premium or get an LE so the price of a R&M at $8500 shipped is not that much more than a Stern premium with upgrades (color armor, shaker etc,,). A stock R&M not bloodsucker no options costs $7400 shipping included around the same as a Stern premium.

I’ll say that R&M is not as precisely planned with the shot geometry as any Stern machine, it feels like like a prototype almost in that regard. It feels somewhat home brew but that’s not a bad thing. I mean if I have 10 Stern pins in my lineup they look and feel and play like they are made by the same company. It’s nice for me to have different feel like TNA totally different than Iron Man for example.

I’m not saying R&M is packed and loaded but it has a number of shots probably as loaded as DP premium/LE as far as things that interact with the ball. R&M has a nice subway with a staged ball, magnet save, 2 digital timers on the PF and a battery level gauge for the magnet.

I’m getting R&M but do think it’s something that the theme is more than half the experience like SW also to me. I love SW pinball wouldn’t have got it if it played bad but let’s say TMNT was same layout and rules instead of SW then I might have cared less.

I’ll disagree with anyone saying R&M doesn’t use video clips or call outs as good or better than any pinball machine. I think it’s almost the gold standard with the use of assets. Plus if they continue to add modes (they say there are more I’m hopeful there are a lot more modes, as the modes are not written on the PF the design team is not limited and can theoretically add many more).

#1929 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

It should be less in my opinion, but yeah at least equal to a Stern pro.

You all agree R&M was priced too high but it sold out in 2 hours and is selling for +$1K markup so people are willing to pay 60% more than a Stern Pro. Why exactly would Spooky sell it for less, the after market price and sell out instantly seems to show they could have even charged more.

Also some people might not have been around but at one point in time nicely modded IronMan was selling for $6K+ The last NIB a dealer had sitting around sold for $6K.

That’s not saying IronMan was more loaded than anything else but just the supply was low Stern made less than 1100 the first run so they got popular and people wanted to buy them but they weren’t in big supply so priced were higher until Stern made the Vault and sold more.

#1930 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You all agree R&M was priced too high but it sold out in 2 hours and is selling for +$1K markup so people are willing to pay 60% more than a Stern Pro. Why exactly would Spooky sell it for less, the after market price and sell out instantly seems to show they could have even charged more.

Not that hard to sell out 500 with that theme.
I don't think they should sell it for less, its just at that price for what I see and in my personal opinion its not worth it. I do think R&M has some great modes, look forward to trying one out.

#1931 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not that hard to sell out 500 with that theme.
I don't think they should sell it for less, its just at that price for what I see and in my personal opinion its not worth it. I do think R&M has some great modes, look forward to trying one out.

It’s definitely not something I would say is worth $8500 on the face of it, but I wanted one and that’s what they cost. Some people buy a designer raincoat for $2k it’s not like a designer raincoat is any better than a $200 raincoat except some people will pay for the designer.

I’ve played R&M it’s not any better than xyz Stern pin but people buy things more than just for how loaded with toys it is. Beatles is another example.

I do think TNA with ramps is a good description except the rules are a lot more varied for R&M where TNA is basically one multiball and one mode you repeat over and over.

So maybe TNA with deeper code, way more video display and call outs and ramps would be a better description.

#1932 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s definitely not something I would say is worth $8500 on the face of it, but I wanted one and that’s what they cost.

Yep.
If Spooky makes something with a theme I love I'll pay it as well.

#1933 3 years ago

It was the 40th anniversary of Mad Max this past February .Was that theme ever talked about .It would be perfect for spooky .

#1934 3 years ago

JJP has done so good we are talking about Spooky ... for any JJP employees reading this, let this tell you a lot

#1935 3 years ago

This thread should be locked until there is real news.

39 pages of BS

#1936 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

JJP has done so good we are talking about Spooky ... for any JJP employees reading this, let this tell you a lot

Why not talk about Spooky. They have a lot to be proud of and are expanding. Charlie and crew are amazing.

We can talk about American Pinball, who showed the first new game this year.

Multimorphic is rolling, we can talk about Gerry.

In the hardest of times, Stern has brought out two great games this year. Well worth a discussion. They clearly have a lot to be proud of.

Chicago Gaming in the worst times finished up the MMR Royal and the Ben Heck/Spooky tie in was covered on Pinside. So expect exciting things from them in the future.

And Jersey Jack Pinball. We can talk about them, and what they've accomplished in half a year facing half the planet shut down. They moved. Set up a factory. Have an assembly line up and running Willy Wonkas, and a huge well stocked parts room.

Yes it would be nice if some of the manufacturers would pump out a new game or two, and faster in the future. Or let us know what game is next. It is what it is.

Last year after Expo I was hoping for a new game or two before the end of the year. Then I thought for sure by TPF at the end of March. Then 2020 the year of what the hell next kicked most people in the nuts.

Now half a year later, I'm very slowly getting by. And am hopeful to close out the year with a new game or two.

2021 is looking to be the greatest year in pinball in a long time. And I for one am looking forward to it and just wish it would get here quicker. Like many others.

#1937 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

39 pages of BS

Got it - so I was smart clicking the last update to find that nothing of this epic Teaser Video has materialized.
Boggles the mind. :rolls eyes at JJP:

#1938 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

39 pages of BS

Yeah but this is fun.
If threads were locked due to the lack of "real news" there wouldn't be any threads to post in at all. U know as well as I do its very easy to know when a real announcement is made. Sure this thread will explode but there will many others started that day. There's usually one small piece of news then 100's or 1000's of posts of pure crap, and I love it. Join in the fun or stay away.

#1939 3 years ago

Can’t wait for GNR to be released this month. It will be the game of the year.

#1940 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Can’t wait for GNR to be released this month. It will be the game of the year.

I’m wondering if it will be this next week. There wasn’t a jjp podcast last weekend unless I missed something, so are they getting something ready or just run out of things to talk about? I really think we see it this month and I’ll be ordering immediately. Can’t wait!!

#1941 3 years ago

Listened to Kaneda podcast 502 and at the end he gives a review of R&M that sums it up well. It’s not the best geometry shooter but the adult humor, rarity and theme makes it a better sum of its parts. A typical Stern is better shooting but R&M has uniqueness, rarity that you don’t get on a typical Stern. R&M is probably a B but the intangibles (rarity, adult content, fun) put it up a bit higher.

Also K was saying GnR is going to great (but he said the same song and dance about Wonka rememberer).

I (myself) would never buy a Avengers LE on the eve is JJP revel because I like to see all the options. If I waned an Avengers quest I’d just wait and play the pro premium and see which is better. I’m keeping my options open for JJP.

#1942 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You are correct it never ends but it is over 6 years now as the original ship date on the game was 2014 and they were still on the prepay model so money was spent on TH in 2013 "About Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. was founded in 2011 with a passion to build premium, no-compromise pinball machines. Games built with passion and games that are fun to play which will become treasured for years to come. The first game that Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. is building is The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine. The game is now in full production with more than 700 games shipped as of December 2013. More games are popping up in commercial locations and in home game rooms all around the world. The company is in development of The Hobbit Pinball machine which will ship late in 2014." https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Pat-Lawlor-Joins-the-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Team-.html?soid=1104524641178&aid=wde6zQNu0lo

#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

You are correct it never ends but it is over 6 years now as the original ship date on the game was 2014 and they were still on the prepay model so money was spent on TH in 2013 "About Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. was founded in 2011 with a passion to build premium, no-compromise pinball machines. Games built with passion and games that are fun to play which will become treasured for years to come. The first game that Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. is building is The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine. The game is now in full production with more than 700 games shipped as of December 2013. More games are popping up in commercial locations and in home game rooms all around the world. The company is in development of The Hobbit Pinball machine which will ship late in 2014." https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Pat-Lawlor-Joins-the-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Team-.html?soid=1104524641178&aid=wde6zQNu0lo

Thank goodness The Hobbit wasn't rushed out after its initial reveal, it was a mess. JJP took community feedback, redid the artwork, modified a shot on the playfield, and added more detail to molds. A few years later they again took community feedback and went and above and beyond with several game changing code updates. That's incredible.

Speaking of 2013 WOZ is still receiving code updates 7 years later.

#1944 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank goodness The Hobbit wasn't rushed out after its initial reveal, it was a mess. JJP took community feedback, redid the artwork, modified a shot on the playfield, and added more detail to molds. A few years later they again took community feedback and went and above and beyond with several game changing code updates. That's incredible.

Speaking of 2013 WOZ is still receiving code updates 7 years later.

JJP fanboys, God love em.

#1945 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

My God, you're right. I'm resigning on Monday; I've wasted my life. Thanks for opening my eyes!

#1946 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

My God, you're right. I'm resigning on Monday; I've wasted my life. Thanks for opening my eyes!

And the funniest post of the year goes to...........................pinball_keefer !

#1947 3 years ago

I LOL'd IRL.

#1948 3 years ago

Woohoo!!!! We may finally see potc get an update

#1949 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Listened to Kaneda podcast 502 and at the end he gives a review of R&M that sums it up well. It’s not the best geometry shooter but the adult humor, rarity and theme makes it a better sum of its parts. A typical Stern is better shooting but R&M has uniqueness, rarity that you don’t get on a typical Stern. R&M is probably a B but the intangibles (rarity, adult content, fun) put it up a bit higher.
Also K was saying GnR is going to great (but he said the same song and dance about Wonka rememberer).
I (myself) would never buy a Avengers LE on the eve is JJP revel because I like to see all the options. If I waned an Avengers quest I’d just wait and play the pro premium and see which is better. I’m keeping my options open for JJP.

Uh, he sounded more like he somewhat faintly praised the game, and as much was critical. (Also, he just reduced the price of his game to a relatively fair selling point, $11500.

Being limited shouldn't be a massive plus in owning a game. Being fun needs to be at the top, and if you've spent any time whatsoever on this game, you might think it's more brutal, than challenging/fun.

Have you had a chance to check it out yet?

#1950 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

JJP fanboys, God love em.

It’s pretty obvious you’d like to join our ranks - ridicule is just a sign of liking something, but being afraid to admit it. But go ahead and keep denying it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/39?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.