501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 69.
#1802 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I wish they could make a game that has a lot of toys in it, but that also has a good story. Toys and story. That's everything. Toys. Story...
Any ideas?

I'd like a game with some guns in it, and maybe some...oh, I don't know, roses. Yeah, some guns and some roses, and maybe some music too. Any ideas?

#1803 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have noticed something within the last few days. All the different sites I’m on from FB to Instagram JJP is posting the hell out of Wonka for sale ads. Does this mean something new in the line is coming?

Juts trying to move inventory before the liquidators come in.

#1804 3 years ago

Marketing Fail for JJP! Stern has released 2 games in this crisis; JJP’s response has been ‘Innovation’ after TMNT and ‘Buy a Willie Wonka LE’ the day after Stern streams the Avengers. How are their investors not losing their damn minds? I get it, they have a lot of money, but still business is business. Employees need to be paid; the people who wanted Wonka have bought it ... it’s old news. I know you can’t compare JJP to Stern in throughput, but this makes 0 sense from a financial standpoint. Maybe a poll would be good to show how many people were waiting for JJP’s next title and moved on to a new Stern or Hot Wheels due to delays.

#1805 3 years ago

My guess sept 17th because it the day a "Use Your Illusion I"the third studio album by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on September 17.
lol Just thinking too much. I do remember something about JJP saying they would not release any new games until they were on the line.Last we saw any pictures of new factory they had Wonka's on the line so I would guess.........Sept 17th because "Use Your Illusion I" came out that day.

#1806 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

My guess sept 17th because it the day a "Use Your Illusion I"the third studio album by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on September 17.
lol Just thinking too much. I do remember something about JJP saying they would not release any new games until they were on the line.Last we saw any pictures of new factory they had Wonka's on the line so I would guess.........Sept 17th because "Use Your Illusion I" came out that day.

Gotta be next week! Then deeproot the following. This is why Stern rushed Avengers to be sold and viewed.

#1807 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Gotta be next week! Then deeproot the following. This is why Stern rushed Avengers to be sold and viewed.

Im probably going to be glad I didn't find a Avengers LE so I can get a GNS.I cant swing both so I figured I would wait and see the JJP game before I bought a Avengers Premium or the new JJP.Im thinking GNS is going to be worth the wait.

#1808 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Im probably going to be glad I didn't find a Avengers LE so I can get a GNS.I cant swing both so I figured I would wait and see the JJP game before I bought a Avengers Premium or the new JJP.Im thinking GNS is going to be worth the wait.

No reason not to wait. Try games out if you can. I wouldn't want to make a massive purchase then one week later bang my head in frustration.

#1809 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I'd like a game with some guns in it, and maybe some...oh, I don't know, roses. Yeah, some guns and some roses, and maybe some music too. Any ideas?

Sounds awfully gay.

Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Marketing Fail for JJP! Stern has released 2 games in this crisis; JJP’s response has been ‘Innovation’ after TMNT and ‘Buy a Willie Wonka LE’ the day after Stern streams the Avengers. How are their investors not losing their damn minds? I get it, they have a lot of money, but still business is business. Employees need to be paid; the people who wanted Wonka have bought it ... it’s old news. I know you can’t compare JJP to Stern in throughput, but this makes 0 sense from a financial standpoint. Maybe a poll would be good to show how many people were waiting for JJP’s next title and moved on to a new Stern or Hot Wheels due to delays.

I'm a giant jjp fan, and even I am getting sick of their crap. This isn't how you compete with stern. Hell, it is fairly obvious that they don't wish to (or cannot) compete with them.

#1810 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

the people who wanted Wonka have bought it ... it’s old news.

Based on what? Pinside?

I hope you realize the vast majority of buyers don't hang out here. Wonka is a theme that will sell itself to new buyers and average buyers that are just looking for a game to put in their home.

#1811 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I hope you realize the vast majority of buyers don't hang out here.

JJP is only advertising in their ‘channels’. No one will find a JJP Wonka unless they go to JJP’s site or FB page. They are not blasting the marketing to Wonka FB groups where they should

#1812 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

JJP is only advertising in their ‘channels’. No one will find a JJP Wonka unless they go to JJP’s site or FB page. They are not blasting the marketing to Wonka FB groups where they should

Main problem with marketing to WW fans is, the public does not understand the very high costs of pinball machines.

#1813 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Main problem with marketing to WW fans is, the public does not understand the very high costs of pinball machines.

This is true but if you get the word out there where Wonka fans can see it you’ll get money from the rich ones.

#1814 3 years ago

106 days since the teaser trailer.

You apologists can downvote me all you want, but that gap of time is an epic fail.

#1815 3 years ago

The problem with the “New JJP Teaser” thread is ...

52E62EED-7D3C-4267-9EB9-27294A3A4F68.jpeg52E62EED-7D3C-4267-9EB9-27294A3A4F68.jpeg
#1816 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

You apologists can downvote me all you want, but that gap of time is an epic fail.

You are so right I hope that makes you a happier person.

#1817 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You are so right I hope that makes you a happier person.

I'd be happier with a healthy, competitive JJP.

#1818 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

I'd be happier with a healthy, competitive JJP.

They just made, assuredly, a multimillion dollar move into a new facility, and undoubtedly are set to launch a new product shortly. On top of having a billionaire's son owner. How would they not be healthy...?

It's just the fans, that aren't happy.

#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

You’re right. I’m sure the folks at JJP are completely inept and have zero clue what they’re doing

#1820 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

They just made, assuredly, a multimillion dollar move into a new facility, and undoubtedly are set to launch a new product shortly. On top of having a billionaire's son owner. How would they not be healthy...?
It's just the fans, that aren't happy.

Just because JJP is owned by a billionaire doesn't make the company healthy. It just means the company can stay afloat if the aforementioned billionaire chooses to throw money at JJP to keep it afloat.

#1821 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I’m sure the folks at JJP are completely inept and have zero clue what they’re doing

In marketing, 1000% correct.

#1822 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

....and undoubtedly are set to launch a new product shortly....

Undoubtedly?

#1823 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Just because JJP is owned by a billionaire doesn't make the company healthy. It just means the company can stay afloat if the aforementioned billionaire chooses to throw money at JJP to keep it afloat.

Suuuuure, but these dudes have had a stake, or bought, or whatever in JJP since when....2013/2014? Most of JJP's output has had them indirectly/directly involved with the path of the present form of the company.

#1824 3 years ago

My guy on the inside sent me an updated mock up of the next release backglass. Spoiler warning.

tspin (resized).pngtspin (resized).png

#1825 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

My guy on the inside sent me an updated mock up of the next release backglass. Spoiler warning.
[quoted image]

So in Seattle Buzz and Woody are known to be homosexual?Must be something in the water.

#1826 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Sounds awfully gay.

Real classy

#1827 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

So in Seattle Buzz and Woody are known to be homosexual?

And in Indiana they're known to be poor and dumb. Hey, we all got our lot in life.

#1829 3 years ago

They aren't gay just good friends that is how we say hello in seattle, it's a cultural thing

#1830 3 years ago

I'm pretty far from Indiana... Just sayin

#1831 3 years ago

At this point, I don't believe Jersey Jack Pinball will ever release another title. As far as I'm concerned, they WERE a pinball company.

#1832 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I wish they could make a game that has a lot of toys in it, but that also has a good story. Toys and story. That's everything. Toys. Story...
Any ideas?

BEA78B9B-68C2-4045-A2C0-FE4469DE5249 (resized).jpegBEA78B9B-68C2-4045-A2C0-FE4469DE5249 (resized).jpeg
#1833 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Suuuuure, but these dudes have had a stake, or bought, or whatever in JJP since when....2013/2014? Most of JJP's output has had them indirectly/directly involved with the path of the present form of the company.

That in no way negates what I posted.

#1834 3 years ago

DeepRoot apparently now doing something September 21,2020
Come on JJP

#1835 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And in Indiana they're known to be poor and dumb. Hey, we all got our lot in life.

And in Michigan they're known as 8 Mile trash that can't turn left.

#1836 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

At this point, I don't believe Jersey Jack Pinball will ever release another title. As far as I'm concerned, they WERE a pinball company.

I respect your belief.

I don't agree with it.

LTG : )

#1837 3 years ago

You're right. They paid to:

- Acquire a new facility
- Move all the parts from the old one to the new one
- Hire new staff
- Get a line moving and producing games

...just to stop making games.

I mean come on, you're not using logic.

Sticking out your lip and pouting that JJP hasn't announced is not going to change their release plans. They have their schedule for their own reasons and you can either wait to see what they produce, or go spend money with the competition.

#1838 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

That in no way negates what I posted.

The billionaire...IS...JJP. He's not throwing money at a company that is HIS.

Quoted from LTG:

I respect your belief.
I don't agree with it.
LTG : )

I wish people would drop hyperbolic attitudes, and just admit, like we all do/or need to, that coming onto a forum to discuss this hobby daily means more to us due to frustrations/limitations in life, more so than the hobby itself.

Then we've got a good guy like you Lloyd, ever present, diligent, dutiful, and grounded. Good on ya and Prada!

#1839 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

The billionaire...IS...JJP. He's not throwing money at a company that is HIS.

Whatever dude. I don't argue with brick walls. Have a good one!

#1840 3 years ago

how much would you like to wager on that?

#1841 3 years ago

If you believe that, then you have no need to be in this thread. Exit stage right.

#1842 3 years ago

"Get In The Ring"

#1843 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

how much would you like to wager on that?

$100 says no new title hits a customer's hands by year's end.

#1844 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

#1845 3 years ago

No idea. First I'm remembering this.

#1846 3 years ago

Agreed.

agreedd.gifagreedd.gif
#1847 3 years ago

I'll take that bet.

#1848 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Agreed.
[quoted image]

Now THAT is the piratin' swagger we needed to see...! Arrrrrrrr!!!!

Game. ON!

#1849 3 years ago

I'm your huckleberry.

#1850 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Agreed.
[quoted image]

My plan worked perfectly!

burns (resized).jpgburns (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/37?hl=napoleon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.