501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 69.
#1651 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Now you are talking. Fat Axl rises from below playfield like witch in WOZ!

They can just reuse the brain bug mold from Starship Troopers.

#1652 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Where’s the evidence on Wonka not selling well?

He read it on a Forum so it Must be true!

#1653 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

In no reality is a Toy Story 5 coming out in 2021. These things take years to make, even after they get the green light. Heck, the was about a decade in-between 2 and 3 and 3 and 4.

Trying to say there’s a 3rd title in the mix .

#1654 3 years ago

Finally put some time on Wonka. The combos are insane! Game shoots like butter. Ramps are on the easy side and upper right shots and flipper are a bit difficult to see. Overall, I would need to crank the angle and increase flipper power a little like my DI. That's the issue with location play... Setup is almost never right for the game.

It got me excited for the next release. Praying for a great licence or original theme. Sooooo stoked gnr might end up in the dumpster!

#1655 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

They can just reuse the brain bug mold from Starship Troopers.

Or just borrow the Well Walker from Walking Dead, close enough

#1656 3 years ago

They do need to come out with some news shortly. Its looking a wee bit embarrassing..

Even a few leaked photos would keep the momentum going..

#1657 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

They do need to come out with some news shortly. Its looking a wee bit embarrassing..

On the Jersey Jack Facebook page is a video, "Letter From Leo". ( I haven't seen it anywhere else yet )

A good tour of the factory. A walk through of a huge, well stocked parts department.

I've been saying they have been working hard there setting all this up these past months.

LTG : )

#1658 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Or just borrow the Well Walker from Walking Dead

undead axel (resized).jpgundead axel (resized).jpg
#1659 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

They need to hurry up!

#1660 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

The owner is quoted on a podcast talking about how jjp has been making money for sometime already. The factory is busy turning out wonka, do production is happening.

I hope so. I don't want them to fail.

Quoted from konghusker:

As far as everyone always trying to say every stern is money out of their pocket, well, they aren’t releasing 4 pins a year, so why is every new stern the “opportunity “ for jjp to release.

I don't think anybody is saying that, I'm not cause I have no idea what u mean but in this instance I think it will impact the next release, not to the point that it puts them out of business, the wait for some has gotten ridiculous. Is that really hard to believe?

#1661 3 years ago

I think JJP fans feel Stern has the upper hand and weould like to see the better JJP be on top for alittle while!

#1662 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think JJP fans feel Stern has the upper hand and weould like to see the better JJP be on top for alittle while!

JJP is on game 6 and still struggles to put out each and every game. American Pinball and CGC are Sterns only real threat as there price point is the real danger to Stern. If American Pinball ever picks a good theme they could realy hurt Stern as for JJP they just hurt themselves

#1663 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

On the Jersey Jack Facebook page is a video, "Letter From Leo". ( I haven't seen it anywhere else yet )
A good tour of the factory. A walk through of a huge, well stocked parts department.
I've been saying they have been working hard there setting all this up these past months.

Link please and Thank You.

#1664 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

JJP is on game 6 and still struggles to put out each and every game. American Pinball and CGC are Sterns only real threat as there price point is the real danger to Stern. If American Pinball ever picks a good theme they could realy hurt Stern as for JJP they just hurt themselves

I’m always curious why you and a few others seem to be so hell bent on JJP loosing?

#1665 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m always curious why you and a few others seem to be so hell bent on JJP loosing?

#1667 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

.....bored, maybe?

#1668 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Where’s the evidence on Wonka not selling well?

Talk to any distributor that trusts you. If you don't have any, take my word for it haha

#1669 3 years ago

Anyone else notice the truck moving?

#1670 3 years ago

Nice videos. I see Mike Fox now works at Jersey Jack. I will miss chatting with him at Pinball Life. Always quick to help with questions.

#1671 3 years ago

Any place to see the images....?
Not on Facebook

#1672 3 years ago

Thank God JJP released that video of a kid touring the facility. Now I no longer need to know what their next title is. I'm good now. I'm good!

#1673 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Thank God JJP released that video of a kid touring the facility.

It was the first tour of the new factory and a look at an impressive, stocked parts department.

Amazing what they have accomplished in half a year considering what was going on in the world during that time.

#1674 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It was the first tour of the new factory and a look at an impressive, stocked parts department.
Amazing what they have accomplished in half a year considering what was going on in the world during that time.

Curse your infallible positivity Lloyd!!!

#1675 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Thank God JJP released that video of a kid touring the facility. Now I no longer need to know what their next title is. I'm good now. I'm good!

Dude, you shit on Stern and JJP, what’s your flavor? You’re just one of those douche’s?

#1676 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Dude, you shit on Stern and JJP, what’s your flavor? You’re just one of those douche’s?

Are you flittering with me? I have no idea who you are and yet you're obsessed with what I post. I'm blushing.

#1677 3 years ago

Looks like a really nice facility. With that investment, you can be pretty sure the owners are in for a long run.
They have the talent to be profitable.

Just an idea, wouldnt it be cool if the new game reveal came via candy codes in wonka?

#1678 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

American Pinball and CGC are Sterns only real threat

R u out of tree sir. Stern doesn't have a threat right now although it would nice if they did. Might bring prices down a bit.

#1679 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Isn't a case that you and a few others are hell bent on JJP dominating the industry? You know just because people critique JJP doesn't mean they want them to fail. I just don't understand how u can't see pinheads getting frustrated with the timelines, explain that to me? Even this comment will be deemed as hatred for the company, and I'm a Stern fan boy all that crap.

#1680 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

ust an idea, wouldnt it be cool if the new game reveal came via candy codes in wonka?

That sounds like the most uncool thing ever.
Sorry I couldn't resist.

#1681 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I think we found who's in charge of their marketing department.

This video will hold me over for 3 months until the next video talks about how great 2021 will be for pinball, and to stay tuned for more coming soon. I can hardly wait!

#1682 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Isn't a case that you and a few others are hell bent on JJP dominating the industry? You know just because people critique JJP doesn't mean they want them to fail. I just don't understand how u can't see pinheads getting frustrated with the timelines, explain that to me? Even this comment will be deemed as hatred for the company, and I'm a Stern fan boy all that crap.

Agree 100%

#1683 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Are you flittering with me? I have no idea who you are and yet you're obsessed with what I post. I'm blushing.

Maybe answer his question instead of being a dick.

#1684 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Maybe answer his question instead of being a dick.

His question was...You’re just one of those douche’s?

And I'm being a dick?

Okay buddy!

#1685 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

And I'm being a dick?
Okay buddy!

Question. Do you own any JJP pins?

#1686 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Question. Do you own any JJP pins?

Nope, their themes don't interest me so I don't own them. Have I played any JJP titles? Yes, WOZ, Dialed In, and Wonka. Do I like JJP titles? All three that I played were amazing, much better than what Stern is pumping out. Do I want to own a JJP title? Yes, can't wait until they come out with a theme I like because their machines are amazing. Hope that answers your question.

#1687 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

And I'm being a dick?
Okay buddy!

It was a two part question. We don't need the answer to you being a douche as the answer is obvious. He was asking what team you are on since you seem to hate everything.

#1688 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It was a two part question. We don't need the answer to you being a douche as the answer is obvious. He was asking what team you are on since you seem to hate everything.

I'm not on any team, I'm not a sheep. I like good pinball machines, Stern has made some good ones, JJP has really made some good ones, CGC has made some great ons, Spooky has made some good ones. I don't follow any particular company blindly. Guess I'm a douche for not being loyal to a particular company. Also why are you guys making this thread about me. I'm not important, but if calling me names makes you feel better, go ahead, I don't take it personal coming from keyboard warriors, and that proud moment is something you should cherish and tell future generations how you called a guy on the internet a douche because he wasn't happy with the direction of a company dragging their feet after releasing a teaser over 3 months ago.

#1689 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Quoted from romulusx:

Maybe because you are the one who keeps bringing up the comparison of the two companies and to tell the truth JJP is not even in the same league as Stern

#1690 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I think we found who's in charge of their marketing department.
This video will hold me over for 3 months until the next video talks about how great 2021 will be for pinball, and to stay tuned for more coming soon. I can hardly wait!

Let's dump on one of the biggest assets of the Pinside community... chase'm off like all the other knowledgable collectors and industry folk that got sick of reading antagonistic drivel by keyboard commandos hiding behind their computer screens. That's a great idea.

Your posts read like a petulant 5-year-old stamping his feet at a grocery store, demanding his mommy buys him a candy bar. Are you so depraved that you can't wait for JJP to wade through the effects of a pandemic while moving operations from town to another? Good grief.

They will have a game soon enough. It will be fun... and it will play to its price point. All you have to do is show a little patience. See what I did there?

#1691 3 years ago

Looks like JJP dropped a subtle tease. "Oh won't you please take me home?" is an obvious nod to "Paradise City" song by Guns N Roses. Also previous post they wrote about quality control was "paradise".

If they aren't releasing GnR..then these posts were in very poor taste.

#1692 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Nope, their themes don't interest me so I don't own them. Have I played any JJP titles? Yes, WOZ, Dialed In, and Wonka. Do I like JJP titles? All three that I played were amazing, much better than what Stern is pumping out. Do I want to own a JJP title? Yes, can't wait until they come out with a theme I like because their machines are amazing. Hope that answers your question.

You lost me at Dialed In is better than anything Stern is putting out.

#1693 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

"Build quality," maaan.

#1694 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Maybe because you are the one who keeps bringing up the comparison of the two companies

Exactly.

Quoted from yancy:

"Build quality," maaan.

Is that a Bill Burr "maaan" ?

I never got the "Build Quality" thing either. Not saying JJP doesn't make a premium product but if its so great then how come they don't dominate. Again enlighten me.

Quoted from romulusx:

See. "better JJP" Its not that Stern has the upper hand. JJP has zero chance of over throwing Stern at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry to be the one to let u know that but its just the way it is, again as per my previous comment above, If JJP is better then why aren't they on top. Could it be they are better to a much smaller minority of players than u can handle? thus all the horseshit. keep in mind it wouldn't matter to me if through some series of great releases they did get the upper hand. I buy what I like and never go by the manufacturer. Oh yeah.

#1695 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

That's totally okay. We have different opinions. I appreciate some of Sterns games. Maybe you're a Stern fan. So for example. I love EHOH, but a lot of Stern fans don't really like that game. I actually love the art package on TMNT, makes me want to buy the game, but its missing that "something" to the game. I like Deadpool and Batman 66. Do I think Dialed In is better than all the sterns? No, never said that, but even if I did, that's just my opinion. Keep in mind, I would never purchase Dialed In, but I would purchase TMNT or Deadpool. It's about the theme for me. Dialed In was a super fun game to play and I felt like a pinball machine from Stern at the same price doesn't bring me the same satisfaction. JJP themes so far don't deserve a spot in my house. But on location they are SUPER fun to play and I gravitate towards a JJP than a Stern. To each their own! That being said, GnR is a theme I like and if its like JJPs previous games, then I'm all in. Toy Story...well...its interesting, I have my concerns. Will it be fun, most likely, theme is okay, my kids like it, but just inviting the boys over for some beers and shoot some Toy Story, is kinda weird. But it will be a super fun pin I imagine. We shall see about Toy Story. "Hey boys...wanna down some beers and play Toy Story...lol" Just can't say it with a straight face.

#1696 3 years ago

Who knows what the future holds for JJP, perhaps with a new owner and new production facility they may be in a position to compete with Stern. Could come out with a 2 tier platform , higher end pins and direct line to compete with Stern.
Only time will tell, either way once they are up and running its great for the Pinball consumer.

#1697 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

I actually love the art package on TMNT, makes me want to buy the game, but its missing that "something" to the game.

Yeah the theme sucks. What a great layout. Imagine it being Robocop or The Predator. Is it just me? I mean I kinda remember watching the cartoon but sweet Mary. I get it if u have kids and they love TMNT and the wife lets u buy it as a result, then u have a new pin to play, otherwise how and why? Don't hit me the too cool shit, that's not what I'm saying here. Who among us wouldn't prefer the next JJP machine to be lets say Terminator 1984 over Toy Story? Man would I like to see what JJP could with that.

you know this is why I can sympathize with the JJP fanboys to some degree. They want all pins to be in the caliber them deem superior, well u should try living in my shoes with only really 1 in every 10 or so pins being a theme I actually like. Its sucks. Then again I would be pretty destitute if all these companies were making pins with themes I dug. No that's I lie, I'll gladly eat rocks and sand for a JJP/Stern line up of good themes.

#1698 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

they may be in a position to compete with Stern

They need to have one model that's in the same price range as a Stern Pro. I really believe that would help.

#1699 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

They need to have one model that's in the same price range as a Stern Pro. I really believe that would help.

That's kinda what I was trying to say... thanks for the better verbage

#1700 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Exactly.

Is that a Bill Burr "maaan" ?
I never got the "Build Quality" thing either. Not saying JJP doesn't make a premium product but if its so great then how come they don't dominate. Again enlighten me.

See. "better JJP" Its not that Stern has the upper hand. JJP has zero chance of over throwing Stern at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry to be the one to let u know that but its just the way it is, again as per my previous comment above, If JJP is better then why aren't they on top. Could it be they are better to a much smaller minority of players than u can handle? thus all the horseshit. keep in mind it wouldn't matter to me if through some series of great releases they did get the upper hand. I buy what I like and never go by the manufacturer. Oh yeah.

Posting Spree!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/34?hl=quadrider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.