501C9C9C-8493-4920-B6CA-E14EAB8D24E5 (resized).jpeg
hondo (resized).jpg
tenor (9).gif
disappoint (resized).png
tenor-2 (resized).png
chefkiss.gif
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-05 a las 21.43.20 (resized).png
517C61AF-6315-4EFE-A04B-00A05C666DB7 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 69.
#1551 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Haha, fair enough.

I must refrain from my own statement I thought I was in the Deeproot thread. XD

So at least forget that „bitterness“ thing, Levi was not in attack mode. here.

#1552 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There is a huge market for Wizard Of Oz stuff. Way beyond pinball fans. They are probably still buying the game.
The first Summer when JJP started and hadn't built a game yet. People seeing me and my location on the WOZ forum, stopped in on their travels around the country to WOZ shows and conventions. They didn't know what pinball was, but being it had WOZ on it, they bought one. And wanted to see what a pinball machine was.
Wasn't just a few either. There were a lot of them. Majority retired and traveling, but young ones too. I didn't realize that Wizard Of Oz had a following like KISS.
JJP may keep making WOZ well into the future with a market like that.
LTG : )

I get it Lloyd but how about picking up the pace on other games

Jack said it himself. 2-3 games
Per year

#1553 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Per year

It has taken years. But with the move to Chicago, new factory, everything under one roof. Hiring more people. I believe JJP is nearing that goal.

LTG : )

#1554 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Per year

Ice you know I love you. With that being said, if Stern put out the advanced games that JJP does, they would not be doing 3-4 Pins a year. Trust me.

#1555 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Per year

When did he ever say that?

Lad time I checked he was like 1 game every 9 months, and 2 games in 2019 wich he didn‘t do since Wonka hopefully did well and then came Covid19.

#1556 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I only ever heard him say he wanted to release 2 games per year.

Currently, isn't it only Pat and Eric as the game designers?

#1557 3 years ago

Another post about how many posts with no new news.

Another post about how stupid and irresponsible jjp is for making a teaser and not following through.

Another post about how much nonsense is posted here.

There you go. Three for one. That should hold you over.

#1558 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Another post about how many posts with no new news.
Another post about how stupid and irresponsible jjp is for making a teaser and not following through.
Another post about how much nonsense is posted here.
There you go. Three for one. That should hold you over.

You forgot to mention Stern and something good and/or bad that they do in comparison.

#1559 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

if Stern put out the advanced games that JJP does, they would not be doing 3-4 Pins a year. Trust me.

I would agree but not due to the advanced game but because of price. What do think would happen to Stern without the Pro model? I wonder what percentage of Sterns sold are Pro's? I bet most. I don't believe the demand would be there anymore for 3 games a year without the pro. JJP makes a high end premium product for a certain kind of collector and player and might reach 2 games a year. If they start really selling and the demand is there do really believe they wouldn't figure out a way to get 3 out a year. Supply and demand my friend. I have no idea but I wonder what a stripped JJP model that could compete with the Stern Pro price point would do for that company. How many pinsiders stay away from JJP just for cause of the price? Then there's theme choice, regardless of what certain fellas think I really want to buy a JJP machine but maybe time to break out of the kiddie stuff.

#1560 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Ice you know I love you. With that being said, if Stern put out the advanced games that JJP does, they would not be doing 3-4 Pins a year. Trust me.

If Stern charged JJP prices they would sell half the number of games as they do today

#1561 3 years ago

Well next Stern released... time for a JJP teaser trailer...

#1562 3 years ago

exactly - I wonder what JJP does during the next few days. Their marketing department has been sitting on their hands for the past few months. Hopefully there is something to show soon. Getting lapped twice now is embarrassing. Even with their limited release schedule, this must be painful to watch.

#1563 3 years ago

Well, Kaneda has seen GnR and is super stoked at Avengers...sooo

#1564 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Well, Kaneda has seen GnR and is super stoked at Avengers...sooo

I don't believe Kaneda saw shit. He doesn't exactly have a good track record and when he's right its because he stole the info from another podcaster. I wouldn't take his word. He literally said GnR has more than one flipper. Thanks genius. Next he's going to reveal GnR has four legs.

Also if he legit saw it, he would spill all the beans. He's super vague when describing GnR pin, like it has band members, and so much rock themed things....Yah no shit buddy, what did you expect? The fact that people buy into his B.S is pretty culty.

#1565 3 years ago

So...uh....JJP...? You guys and gals still out there? Probably a good time to.........do....something? Anything?

#1566 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

So...uh....JJP...? You guys and gals still out there? Probably a good time to.........do....something? Anything?

Yeah, that teaser video has not aged well. At all.

#1567 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

I don't believe Kaneda saw shit. He doesn't exactly have a good track record and when he's right its because he stole the info from another podcaster. I wouldn't take his word. He literally said GnR has more than one flipper. Thanks genius. Next he's going to reveal GnR has four legs.
Also if he legit saw it, he would spill all the beans. He's super vague when describing GnR pin, like it has band members, and so much rock themed things....Yah no shit buddy, what did you expect? The fact that people buy into his B.S is pretty culty.

As I recall, he spent 98% of his podcast having an imaginary argument with future critics...

#1568 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

As I recall, he spent 98% of his podcast having an imaginary argument with future critics...

Yah its weird, and if you pay attention he throws all the shit he can against he wall and see what sticks. Like the whole "next JJP title?, he's already covered the ground by saying Toy Story is already made, so if Toy Story comes out, he'll declare he was right, but he's been going all in on GnR being next. He also hopped on rumors of next Stern title and floated Queen and some other BS titles. Then he takes a victory lap when Avengers is announced. It's hilarious! Then he spends like 30% saying how humble he is, and how he doesn't care about other podcasters and he doesn't want drama with them, then spends the other 80% bashing podcasters, and saying how great he is and insulting them and starting drama. All on the same video lol! But whatever floats peoples boats.

#1569 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Yah its weird, and if you pay attention he throws all the shit he can against he wall and see what sticks. Like the whole "next JJP title?, he's already covered the ground by saying Toy Story is already made, so if Toy Story comes out, he'll declare he was right, but he's been going all in on GnR being next. He also hopped on rumors of next Stern title and floated Queen and some other BS titles. Then he takes a victory lap when Avengers is announced. It's hilarious! Then he spends like 30% saying how humble he is, and how he doesn't care about other podcasters and he doesn't want drama with them, then spends the other 80% bashing podcasters, and saying how great he is and insulting them and starting drama. All on the same video lol! But whatever floats peoples boats.

Dude let it go, all YOU have to do is not listen or watch him! See how simple that is. You sound like your still in high school and if you are I don't need to tell you to grow up and move on!

#1570 3 years ago

I do not understand why people are still talking about a dead podcast

#1571 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

R U Kaneda?

Member for 3 days!

LOL

#1572 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I would argue if JJP tried to slim back their model and become efficient they wouldn't be doing 4 titles per year. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing.

#1573 3 years ago

New Stern Avengers game just dropped and looks like a hit... great time for JJP to steal the momentum a bit

#1574 3 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

New Stern Avengers game just dropped and looks like a hit... great time for JJP to steal the momentum a bit

That would mean a competent PR person would be working at JJP. At this point I've thrown the white towel in. JJP feel asleep at the wheel.

#1575 3 years ago

No they just need to put out any game that is ready to ship the rest will take care of it's self

#1576 3 years ago

Maybe they can post another pointless teaser video.

#1577 3 years ago

Whomever asked for "innovation" should have asked for "timeliness," instead.

#1578 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If I remember correctly Pat Lawler and team redesigned everything with Dialed In

And not all for the better...

#1579 3 years ago

The money I had set aside that I would have happily spent on a POTC is now likely going to go towards Avengers.

I totally get that JJP is in a transition right now, but the lack of communication has really dried up my interest in what they are have coming.

For me, they didn't even need a new game. Just an announcement about POTC going back on the line could have satiated loads of fans. Even just telling us that they had that in the pipes.

Just poor business sense all around here.

#1580 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

The money I had set aside that I would have happily spent on a POTC is now likely going to go towards Avengers.
I totally get that JJP is in a transition right now, but the lack of communication has really dried up my interest in what they are have coming.
For me, they didn't even need a new game. Just an announcement about POTC going back on the line could have satiated loads of fans. Even just telling us that they had that in the pipes.
Just poor business sense all around here.

This is all to true

#1581 3 years ago

I really enjoy JJP games but this interminable wait and absolute silence act has gotten really old. I have all 5 of their titles to date and I was really looking forward to TS but no longer. All they had to do was provide a little guidance/insight as to their plans but no, just crickets. It's their company and they can do with it as they wish; it's my money and I just spent it on an Avengers LE

#1582 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If I remember correctly Pat Lawler and team redesigned everything with Dialed In

images-7 (resized).jpegimages-7 (resized).jpeg
#1583 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

[quoted image]

Asshole!!!!

#1584 3 years ago

Things gettin' ugly in Jersey.

#1585 3 years ago

Right back at you lol

#1586 3 years ago

Lol, Dr. Bellyache gonna run around and downvote me everywhere. Living rent free in your head.

#1587 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I really enjoy JJP games but this interminable wait and absolute silence act has gotten really old. I have all 5 of their titles to date and I was really looking forward to TS but no longer. All they had to do was provide a little guidance/insight as to their plans but no, just crickets. It's their company and they can do with it as they wish; it's my money and I just spent it on an Avengers LE

Let's be honest, here. If their time table was so bothersome, you would have sent the me$$age to them after the long wait for WOZ. But Buying all 5 titles and complaining now? Really?

We all know you'll be lining up for JJP 6 once it becomes apparent its more of what we expect from the best premium pinball manufacturer.

#1588 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

i don't blame you one bit. i think it's game over here. stern is just putting out a lot of games. avengers looks awesome. why wait on something that may not materialize vs. going with something that is coming in the next few weeks.

#1589 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

So true. And it would take very little to be patient with JJP. A picture of some part of a game. Some little crumb.

Waited for six months for GnR, and now all I want is an Avengers LE.

#1590 3 years ago

I'm surprised nobody made a "dark day for JJP" thread yet.

#1591 3 years ago

You guys are hilarious! So you guys had interest in these rumored titles for over a year now, but because jjp doesn’t deliver on exactly your timetable, your no longer interested? Sure stern has delivered better games lately, but I’d wager you’ll all be coming back once you see the next two jjp games. Jjp doesn’t need 4 mediocre to good games per year. They only need 1-2 killer titles every 12-16 months. I’ve been tempted to consider a tmnt or JP2 but when I see the quality issues, and bom, I’ll take quality over quantity every time, and I can’t wait to see both gnr and TS. Check that....I can wait.

#1592 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

You guys are hilarious! So you guys had interest in these rumored titles for over a year now, but because jjp doesn’t deliver on exactly your timetable, your no longer interested? Sure stern has delivered better games lately, but I’d wager you’ll all be coming back once you see the next two jjp games. Jjp doesn’t need 4 mediocre to good games per year. They only need 1-2 killer titles every 12-16 months. I’ve been tempted to consider a tmnt or JP2 but when I see the quality issues, and bom, I’ll take quality over quantity every time, and I can’t wait to see both gnr and TS. Check that....I can wait.

But bottom line they lose money

They are firing people like Butch while Stern is hiring teams like Elwin/Neagle and many others

Gotta make more and new games

#1593 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

You guys are hilarious! So you guys had interest in these rumored titles for over a year now, but because jjp doesn’t deliver on exactly your timetable, your no longer interested?

I don't know what's so confusing aboot it. People save up monies to buy machines. When they get enough, they spend it on a machine. If another machines machine comes out that they get interested in, they spend it.
Now true, a lot of complainers probably are the deep pockets and can just afford another new games when it comes out, but not everyone.

#1594 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm surprised nobody made a "dark day for JJP" thread yet.

I was the author of the “Dark Night” thread. JJP isn’t in the position now that Stern was then and hasn’t been quite as tone deaf. But they are awfully close.

#1595 3 years ago

The liquidators are circling...

#1596 3 years ago

JJP should call it day!

#1597 3 years ago

or just make a ninth version of woz

#1598 3 years ago

I like both Stern and JJP machines but man seeing the Avengers LE model ..... just when you thought that WoZ YBR looked like a bottle of yellow mustard.....Stern raised the bar, MORE YELLOW!

#1599 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I like both Stern and JJP machines but man seeing the Avengers LE model ..... just when you thought that WoZ YBR looked like a bottle of yellow mustard.....Stern raised the bar, MORE YELLOW!

I love the yellow on both machines! I'm a fan of yellow in general though.

#1600 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Do tell us just what is the time table

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,500 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 3,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/32?hl=napoleon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.